Soulmates: Re-written by fate...

By Mochi_Vminkook

A Scientist from future came with lots of determination in his heart to make everything right....! Will he b... More

♡*⁠。⁠ First look 。⁠*⁠♡
Copyright ©️
⁠☆-⁠The Red String of Fate-⁠⁠☆
~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18

chapter 17

13 0 0
By Mochi_Vminkook

‘Younjea! Come here’ yoonjea? YOONJEA?? I almost broke my neck as I looked side to side to find the person. But I couldn't see anyone in the crowd. Defeated, I returned to my room as another day passed.

The days keep passing as I keep seeing things from here and there. Their little fights are sweet moments.

Another morning, but today's atmosphere was a little different. Grandpa's are leaving for a competition. I think this is the competition Granda Hobi told me about! I couldn't go out with them and I will have to go six months beyond as I can't really stay here for six months. My time is also running out quickly. I thought as I saw the watch on my hand.

I was shocked when He proposed grandpa Jimin, so was Grandpa Teahyung. Everyone loudly cheered.
_______

“Jimin-ah, i know you can't give me his place but I will be happy with a little place in your heart." Jimin smiled hearing him with teary eyes and left the stage.

Days went by as their bond grow more and more. Minseo keep trying to solve things while Teahyung was depressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...