Heroes and Villains Never go...

By imintoidiotcowboys

Jedediah hates the city's hero, but Octavius thinks he's not so bad for someone trying to do good. Octavius d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
cronchy leaves
chapter 7
chapter 8
Dreams and Nightmares
chapter 9
Halloween special part 1
Halloween special part 2
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Pre- Christmas chapter
Christmas chapter
New Year's special chapter
chapter 16
Reassurance
Like Father, Like Daughter
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26

chapter 25

19 1 0
By imintoidiotcowboys

Weeks had passed by and it was almost voting week. Sacajawea and Teddy had worked their butts off for the public to see that Teddy is the responsible and trustworthy leader he is. Of course, they also owe it all to the people working in Theodore's campaign for helping them.

Sacajawea sighed softly and sat down the couch, she rubbed her belly gently and smiled at it. Theodore then spots her amd smiles before saying “Are you alright honey? Are you tired?”

Sacajawea turned her head to see her husband, as a smile instantly falls on her face “I'm fine dear... It's nothing much.”

Theodore smiled and kissed her forehead before saying, “I was thinking... Maybe we could have a picnic in the park? Y'know.. i wanted to thank you for helping me with this whole politics thing..”

Sacajawea's smile widens “Of course! I'd really like to spend more time with you. When are we going for a picnic?” Teddy smiled and said “Is it alright if we went now? I had already prepared the picnic basket and all the things we'll need.”

Sacajawea tilted her head a bit “But, i need to change clothes..”

“And why's that dear? You already look great, even for a picnic!”

Sacajawea was wearing a comfy chemisse dress with her hair in it's usual braided style. Despite her tummy being huge because of her being five or six months pregnant, she still looked good and fresh.

Sacajawea chuckled “Alright then, I'll take your word for it..” she stands up and says “C'mon dear! Let's go for that picnic!”

The happy couple held hands as Teddy took his hat and placed it on his head, he also held the picnic basket tight as they leave their house and walk to the park.

–––––
The park was peaceful and the fluttering breeze was cool and refreshing. There were only a few people in the park, some of them were couples and the others were either with their pets or with their friends.

Teddy prepared the picnic blanket below a big tree for some shade, as soon as he finished, he urged Sacajawea slowly sit down. As soon as she does, she opens the picnic basket and grabs a few sandwiches as Teddy sits down beside her.

“These sandwiches look very great dear!” Sacajawea said as she smiled and handed Teddy one. Her husband smiled at her and kissed her cheek “Thank you dear, i made them myself.”

They both take a bite out of their sandwishes and Sacajawea smiles even more “They're so good! I think even the baby likes them!” she says, gently rubbing her belly.

Teddy smiles and rubs his hand on her belly as well as he says “I sure hope so... I only want you and the baby to be very happy, nothing else matters, only you both.”

He stared into her eyes lovingly, as if not wanting to look away. Sacajawea stared at him in a loving way as well before she glanced over behind Teddy and her eyes widened.

There was a car flying their way, and before they would get hit, Sacajawea quickly pulled Teddy away and to somewhere more safer.

“What the?!”

Before they knew it, Augustus flew quickly over to them and asked “Are you two alright?” he said in a worried tone, as he glanced over to Sacajawea with a concered look in his eyes.

Teddy nodded and stood up with Sacajawea “Yes, we're fine Augustus. Thank you..”

Augustus nodded, “You two should go somewhere more safer, probably at home? I don't want any civilians to get hurt...”

The couple nodded and Teddy led her somewhere far from the park, but Sacajawea's eyes were glued to Augustus. She knows that Octavius will be worried sick over her and Teddy, especially the baby she's carrying as of the moment.

Teddy saw her looking at the hero and stopped in his tracks. Sacajawea stopped as well and turned to her husband “Why.. ehy did you stop dear?” she asked in a slightly worried tone.

Teddy's smile turned to a thin line “Is something bothering you? Did you get hurt?... Did the baby get hurt..?”

Sacajawea shook her head, hefore she could speak, the villain Tsar made his appearance and started to fight Augustus, Teddy and Sacajawea went into the local coffee shop and hid in there, luckily there wasn't anyone in there for now so this could be the chance for them to talk.

“Dear, tell me what's wrong. I'm worried..” Teddy said, Sacajawea frowned slightly and caressed his cheek “It's nothing, i was just worried about Augustus... He looked tired..”

“Being a hero will always be tiring, dear. But I'm sure that Augustus will defeat The Tsar. He's strong and incredible. I have faith in him.”

Sacajawea had a worried expression on her face, she was worried about Octavius. She knew how much he's tired from doing a lot of work, and she doesn't want him to worry about her well-being too. It'll add to much stress on him and she doesn't want that for her dear friend.

“Teddy..we have to go. Quickly.” she said in an urgent tone, she felt like something was going to happen any time soon while they're in this coffee shop. Her husband puts on a cinfused and worried look “But we're much more safer in here..”

“Still... Something tells me that we might get in trouble while we're here, so we better leave while we still can.”

Teddy nods and he slightly opens the door to peek out, it looked like the coast was clear and they could finally go some place that's more safer.

But as they were walking away from the coffeeshop, Sacajawea felt a sudden urge of panick and she looked behind her. There was a log coming her and Teddy's way, before she knew it, she turned around and used all her strength to try and kick it away from her and her husband.

Teddy gasped in both disbelief and amazement “Hon! I didn't know you could...”

Augustus spotted them and quickly flew to them “Get back! It's not safe here! Especially not with the Tsar flying around!” he said as he planted his feet to the ground and tried to escort them to a more safer spot, but before he knew it, the Tsar was ready to do a quick spell on the hero.

The Tsar drew a circle in the air and pointed it to Augustus, before fire came out of the circle, trying to hit Augustus.

Augustus turned around and summoned a see through shield that protected him, Teddy, and Sacajawea. The fire didn't manage to hit any of them thanks ti the shield. “Stay here.” he said before flying off to try and fight the Tsar. The couple hid behinde a truck.

“How can we get to some place safe now?” Teddy asked.

Before they knew it, Augustus’ sidekick Lux appeared in front of them and gave them a bit of a spook, “Hi! Come with me, i have lots of invisibility devices and i can help you get somewhere safe.”

They took out two hexagonal shaped devices and handed it to Teddy and Sacajawea. They immediately placed it on their clothes and it immediately made them turn invisible.

––––
They were heading to the evacuation center when something had caught Sacajawea's attention. Augustus had fallen.

She gasps and runs to her friend, as she pulls him to a secluded alleyway. “Oct! Wake up!” she says, as she took off the hexagonal device, making her visible again. Augustus had his eyes shut and his face was covered in bruises, as he groaned in pain.

“Sac...you shouldn't be here. I thought Lux had already took you and Teddy somewhere safe..”

She shook her head “I couldn't. I can't just stand by and let my friend get hurt like this.” she said in a stern yet worrief tone.

Augustus smiled weakly, “I'm used to it. Ecen since i was young. So don't worry, I'll always grt back up. I'll always do my best to protect you and Teddy and everyone else.”

The hero sat up and stood proud and mighty as he looked down on his friend “I don't want Theodore to get worried about you. Why don't you tell him the truth? It won't hurt.”

“But––”

“And i trust him. Now if you'll excuse me, you should be getting to the evacuation center and I'll handle with this villain.”

He immediately flew off and Sacajawea smiled as her eyes only followed her friend.

––––

After a few hours, Teddy and Sacajawea were in their house. Sacajawea had met up with her husband at the evacuation center along with their other friends, and after a few hours, Augustus had managed to make the Tsar forfeit and immediately teleport somewhere else.

Now, Teddy and Sacajawea were in their room, Teddy didn't look too happy about what his wife had done earlier and they were trying to talk things out. The moonlight gently hitting them while they talked and the balcony door was open to lrt the fresh air in.

“Dear, please tell me where you ran off to... I was worried sick..!” he said in a fearful tone. The young woman tried to look at him in the eyes, but couldn't, all she could say was “I'm sorry..”

Teddy took a deep breath to try and calm himself down before turning to her again “Please just tell me where you ran off to... You could've gotten both you and our child hurt!..”

Sacajawea stood up and walked towards her husband, before holding his hand and gently caressing it “I saw Augustus had fallen. I got worried so I rushed over to try and help him... I'm sorry..”

Teddy looked into her eyes and sighed, “You've always been so selfless.. that's what I love about you.”

“She really is a keeper mister Roosevelt.” a cheerful voice said outside the balcony. The couple looked over and saw Augustus floating proud, with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

“Augustus! I wasn't expecting you..” Theodore said, as they slowly walked towards the brunette hero. Augustus just smiled even more. “Well, i wanted to surprise you.”

He took off his helmet and held it in his hands, as he looked straught into Teddy's eyes “I really hope you're surprised..” he smiled sheepishly, his eyes getting a bit wrinkled as he smiled.

It took a while for Theodore to connect the dots, but when he realized, his eyes widen and he looks back and forth from Augustus and his wife who had a cheeky smile on her face.

“Why didn't you tell me..?” he said, as he looked at Octavius who was now on their balcony.

“Well... I wanted to tell you all, but I couldn't. I was afraid that you all might get hurt. And when Sacajawea gound out, things got a bit bad for her... Just like earlier, she snuck off from you and tried to help me regain my consciousness.” he smiled at her in a friendly way, she returned the smile and looked at Teddy.

“I didn't tell you because Octavius requested me to keep it a secret, so i did. I'm sorry dear..i hope you understand..”

Teddy sighs and shakes his head, “This is a lot to take in... But thank you, both of you, for telling me.. I promise Octavius, I'll keep this secret safe with me. You can trust me.” he smiled at his friend, and Octavius smiled back, “I know I can.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 1.5K 35
No matter what happened to him, whether the world hates him or not, he would still choose to love the people that meant dearly on him. But what happe...
7K 243 31
Jedediah was acting strange. Octavius was determined to figure out why, but it was like his best friend (and possible crush) was avoiding him. Jed wo...
1.9K 79 19
Go read the rewrite instead!! It's better!!! - You work as an assasian, killing horrible people. It pays well, and it's SUPER fun. Though, one night...
34.9K 1.3K 42
An accidental trespassing was committed by an art student, who was just trying to draw. And then the mummy rose from his sarcophagus and apparently t...