Halloween special part 1

The slightly cold air flew through the town, the sun started to set, making the sky have an orange and reddish color. The clouds were also tinted a mixture of red and orange, both mixing and making a calm and beautiful color as a result.

The outside of the library had displays of pumpkins, lanterns, and cob webs. A banner placed just on top of the doors had writing that says 'Happy Halloween Everyone!' a few paper cut bats hanging by the porch.

The inside was also decorated, a few cob webs were in the corners and by the shelves, pumpkins placed by the windows and on top of the tables. Paper-mache spiders placed on top of the shelves to give an illusion of a spider spying on them.

Octavius steps out of the break room, his face was as red as his cape. He quickly walks to the front desk but that doesn't stop the other library staff to comment on his appearance.

"Hey mr. Gaius, nice costume, I really like the helmet." one of the younger library staff, Faunus, says. Octavius knows that the young man isn't making fun of him or anything, it just felt embarrassing walking out with a costume this ridiculous.

Since today was Halloween, they had to wear costumes to the library, this year Octavius had decided to go dressed up as the first Roman Emperor, Gaius Octavius Thurinus. He was wearing a leather breastplate, a helmet he bought at a costume shop. He was also wearing a red tunic that his uncle owned under the leather breastplate. He wore sandals while a red cape was flowing from behind the Italian as he walked.

As he finally gets behind his usual spot, he sees Teddy and Sacajawea walk in the library, Theodore in a khaki colored uniform with a hat on top of his head, a fake sword sheat placed in his left side, and a fake gun holster by his right.

Sacajawea was wearing a long dress with a belt tied around her waist, a cloak and a shawl draped over her shoulders. She smiles and greets Octavius "Hello Octavius, wonderful day huh?" she says, as she and Teddy made their way to the Roman.

Octavius sighs, face turning more red "It would be if I wasn't wearing this ridiculous costume.." he mutters. Teddy chuckles "Come on boy, it's Halloween! Have some Halloween spirit!"

Sacajawea leans closer to her husband, trying to whisper "His mood will change when Jedediah walks through those doors." Octavius suddenly blushes bright red and protested "That is not true and you know it!"

He hears half the people in the library shush him and he sits in his seat, wishing he'd turn into a puddle and evaporate. The happily wedded couple giggle.

"But anyways, what are you two dressed up as?" the Italian asked, Sacajawea smiles "I'm dressed up as the Lemhi Shoshone Sacajawea!" she excitedly says, Teddy smiles fondly at his wife before speaking "...And I'm Theodore Roosevelt." he said calmly "How about you Octavius? What are you dressed up as?"

The brunette smiles slightly "I'm the great Emperor Gaius Octavius!" he said fondly. Teddy and Sacajawea was in awe.

"Well, I better go now, I just came here to drop off my darling wife." Theodore said, before placing a gentle kiss on his wife's lips and one on her belly, for their child.

"Goodbye Teddy, drive safely." Wea said in a loving way, hugging Teddy "You too dear. I'll come pick you up later." he said, before giving her one last kiss. Dang this couple loves to show affection, good for them.

Theodore tips his hat to Octavius and Octavius just nods and waves goodbye to him.

As Teddy walks to the exits, but the doors open before he could grab the knobs. Jedediah Smith, wearing a cowboy costume stands by the doors, two gingers by his side who were also wearing cowboy costumes.