Halloween special part 2

As all of this is happening, lots of people were running the other way, screaming, some were crying.

Octavius quickly found an alleyway and there he rests his bag, taking out his clothes and changing into them as fast as he can.
––––
“Shit, shit, shit!” cried out the Explorer, as he tries to run whilst carrying the Tsar. The explosions have been non stop and even thought the Tsar told him that these dynamites are a bit weak earlier, they seem very strong right now.

He keeps running, he doesn't know where he's going but he just continues to do so. Not really wanting to die tonight, thank you very much.

“C'mon pal, get up already! I ain't strong, I can only run fast!” he yelped, as an explosion suddenly went off just behind him, causing his back to be slightly burnt.

After a few more minutes of running, the Tsar mumbles, half awake “What the-”

“Good, you're up. C'mon I have to drop you off since yer too heavy for me..” the older man looks behind Explorer and his eyes widen “Run faster! This thing might get us!” the blonde growls “I am! Carrying you is a real challenge y'know!”

Before they could start arguing, the Explorer accidentally trips and falls to the ground, dropping Tsar. The Tsar wastes no time and grabs his staff, forming a perfect o shape with the staff, grey light suddenly consuming him and making him disappear.

“Oh I hate it when he does that.”

The Explorer closes his eyes, covering his face with his gloves and lets the explosions take him, ready to see his parents again. After a few moments, a boom goes off and the Explorer opens his eyes and sees...

The clouds, was he actually gonna go to heaven for the things that he's done? Wait, no, he feels cotton wrapping around him. The cowboy looks up and sees a brunette with a silver helmet, wich was making his hair messy and curly.

“Dadgum it Gus! I was so ready for that explosion!”

Turns out, before the explosion could hit him, Augustus had came and picked him off of the ground, flying him far away from the scene.

“What do you mean?!– You should be thankful that I even thought of saving you!” the hero proclaimed. Explorer rolls his eyes “You saved me just because you're obligated to do that! You could've just let me–”

“Don't you dare say you wanted to die!” Augustus yells, causing the Explorer to close his mouth and stay silent. He takes in the view from up the sky and keeps Augustus close.

“Sorry, just lots of things goin’ on with personal life.” The cowboy mutters, as he holds the hero more closely as they start to float downwards “It's alright, I understand..”

After a few moments, the Explorer just realized what he said and blushes deeply “Wait! I-I didn't mean– I..Just forget ‘bout what I said!” the hero couldn't help but chuckle to himself because of this.
––––
As they set down the ground, far away from the docks. Another boom goes off “How many dynamite did you have?!” the hero asked exclaiming, the Explorer counted his fingers “I'd say abouuuuut.....Seven boxes full of ‘em..” he mumbles.

Augustus furrows his brows as his eye twitches “You...I hate you.” was all he could say before flying off back to the docks to try and stop the explosions.

“I hate you too, leavin’ me here when I could also be helpin’ you..” the blonde grumbles, as he starts to run as fast as he can to keep up with the hero.
––––
The docks were starting to get on fire, ships starting to burn while there were still explosions being set off. Augustus needs to do something fast, but what?