✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

91-100

909 11 0
By prince05026

☆ 91. Chapter 95: Do You Want Me to Commit a Crime

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 95 Do

You Want Me to Commit a Crime Xia Qingqing hugged Li Weiguo's warm chest and listened to his strong and powerful heartbeat.

Li Weiguo wrapped her in a padded jacket and hugged her tightly in his arms. The warm breath blew in his ears, and his voice was low and charming, "You hug me so tightly, do you want me to sin?"

"Do you want to sin? Xia Qingqing looked at him gently.

The cave was quiet, the snow outside the cave was fluttering, and the ambiguous atmosphere in the cave became more and more intense.

Li Weiguo lowered his head and bit her earlobe, and said a word with his breath, "Yes." Xia

Qingqing likes Li Weiguo, and wants to be with him for the rest of his life. Li Weiguo's thinking is very traditional, and he feels that having a relationship with her before marriage is immoral and irresponsible to her.

She put her cold little hand into Li Weiguo's back, and the cold touch and the numbness like an electric shock made him swallow his saliva.

Li Weiguo usually suppresses his thirst in that regard. When Xia Qingqing helped him solve that problem for the second time, he promised her the last time.

Although the two hugged and kissed every time, they endured the danger of a volcanic eruption and carried it by themselves.

But tonight, Qingqing's little hand hooked him and almost lost his mind, and he couldn't control it a little. He wanted to get rid of the little woman in his arms right away.

Enduring the last shred of reason, he pressed her against the cave wall, and her breath was short, "Don't make trouble, I can't control it if I make trouble again."

"Defend the country, you want. I'll give it to you. She looked at him with a confused look in her eyes.

Li Weiguo's chest rose and fell, his lips kissed him, and his hands were not honest. linger on her chest.

The snow outside has no intention of stopping. The ground has turned white, and the cave is not so dark.

Xia Qingqing took the initiative to unbutton Li Weiguo's pants, and then Li Weiguo came to his senses.

He stretched out his hand to stop her, panting and said roughly: "Qingqing, be calm, impulsiveness is the devil." We can't leave the first time in this place. I promised you on your wedding night.

Xia Qingqing was picked by him, but he braked in time. The meat to the mouth is gone.

Pouting and letting him go, "You're a fool... Aren't you uncomfortable holding back?

"It's uncomfortable, but I can't ask you for a momentary pleasure in a place like this. He smiled and helped her button up her dress.

Xia Qingqing wanted to be angry and laugh again, and scolded him, "Big fool, you are a big fool."

Li Weiguo smiled and took her in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. Do you like me big idiot?

Xia Qingqing pouted and pretended to be angry and ignored him.

"This snow won't stop for a while, so I'll carry you back, okay? Li Weiguo squatted on the ground.

Xia Qingqing lay on his back unceremoniously.

Li Weiguo carried her out of the cave, and the snowflakes fell on his face.

Li Weiguo walked in the snow with her on his back, and the two of them talked and laughed. Xia Qingqing felt that it was her greatest blessing to meet Li Weiguo.

......

Three days later, the recruitment quota was distributed to the team. There are two places for the educated youth point in Shangpo Village. One of the places was designated for Luo Juan from above.

There is also a quota to be selected among the eight people other than Xia Qingqing.

Wang Hongmei is the one who has been here for the longest time, and her family composition is no problem. She also had the opportunity to return to the city before. But she didn't want to go back, there were five or six brothers and sisters in the family, she was the second, and she was not favored at all at home. It's better to be at ease at the point of knowing youth. I gave up the place to go back to the city to someone else.

Li Yutian thinks that Wang Hongmei is a good person in all aspects. She works hard and unites comrades. Educated youth, with her, made him, the captain, save a lot of heart.

He hoped that such a good girl should not be trapped in a remote place like Shangpo Village, and that she could have a better development prospect.

After Li Yutian's persuasion with everyone, Wang Hongmei also figured it out. She always has to go back.

This time it was a textile factory recruiting workers, and it was a good unit. It's time to go back on your own.

The task of the river cutter has been completed, and there is still half a month to go before the New Year.

The year's work has also come to an end. In a few days, the team began to divide food and money.

Xia Qingqing asked for leave with the team and took Weiguo to meet his parents.

This is a major life event, Li Yutian approved.

On the 16th day of the 11th month of the lunar calendar, Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo on the train back to the city.

The crowd on the green train was large and crowded. Luckily, they bought a sleeper ticket.

Because there are a lot of people on the train, the air circulation is not good. There was a terrible smell.

The two of them found their own beds, the upper bunk was Xia Qingqing's, and the lower bunk was Li Weiguo's.

Put the package you brought on the top bunk.

She sat on the lower bunk with Li Weiguo and took out the sweater that had been knitted for most of the time to kill time.

From here to S City, it takes two days and two nights of train to get there.

Although I didn't see anyone on the bunk on the opposite side, I also had luggage on it.

The two of them talked, and the two people on the opposite bed returned. It is a middle-aged couple.

A middle-aged woman is holding a sleeping child in her arms. I smiled and nodded at them.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo also nodded politely.

Because the child is asleep, he is afraid of being woken up when he talks. So, everyone didn't speak.

Xia Qingqing sat on the bed with her head down and knitted a sweater seriously. Occasionally look up at the couple opposite.

These two people are also very strange, the woman has been holding the child since they came in. The man was flipping through the newspaper in his hand. I didn't hear a word from them all the while.

The train salesman came over to sell rice with a dining car, and Li Weiguo bought two meals.

Ask them if they want it, and they just shake their heads.

Xia Qingqing suspected that they might be deaf and mute, if they were normal people, how could they not speak all morning.

And the child in the woman's arms never woke up. It struck her as odd.

In the middle she spoke to the couple, who were still smiling and shaking their heads.

After confirming that the two people were deaf and mute, she said to Li Weiguo: "It's really pitiful, that child didn't cry all morning, can't he also be deaf and mute."

Li Weiguo's gaze withdrew from the two opposites, and he didn't answer her directly, "The rice is cold, hurry up and eat."

Xia Qingqing had never seen Li Weiguo like this, and she glanced at the two people opposite. The two of them smiled at her.

She suddenly felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

After eating, Li Weiguo put away the lunch box. said: "Don't go anywhere, I'll go out and wash the lunch box."

Xia Qingqing nodded.

Sitting on the bed and continuing to knit sweaters, his eyes staring at the two people opposite, intentionally or unintentionally.

The child in the woman's arms still didn't move, which was very abnormal.

☆ 92. Chapter 96: Two Suspicious Persons

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 96 The two suspicious people

Li Weiguo got out of the carriage and immediately went to find the police in the police room.

"Hello, it's unusual to have a man and a woman holding a child in bed No. 13 in the eighteenth sleeper compartment and the thirteenth and fourteenth beds, and I suspect they may be human traffickers. Li Weiguo said.

Crime is rampant as the Chinese New Year approaches, and most of the cases they take on the train all year round are child trafficking crimes.

The police officer attached great importance to it, "Don't worry, you say it carefully."

"It's been four or five hours since the man and the woman entered the carriage, and the two of them haven't communicated at all. This isn't too strange. The strangest thing is that the child in the woman's arms has been asleep for so long. The woman didn't put the child down, and held it for four or five hours.

I wondered if they would have given their child sleeping pills, so they kept falling asleep.

"It's not very common. After all, if you feed your baby sleeping pills, your child will easily not wake up. They generally don't do that. Do you see the baby in your swaddling clothes? The police asked.

"The child was very tightly wrapped and didn't see it.

"Well, it's not necessarily trafficking, maybe it's some other crime. You're doing a good job, don't startle the snake just yet. When I go back, I don't know anything. Did you do it?

Li Weiguo nodded, "No problem." I also served as a soldier, and I still have this psychological quality. "

The police officer is also an old policeman, about forty years old. I heard that he had been a soldier, and nodded with satisfaction with him, "Not bad young man, it is different if you have been a soldier." Well, wait a minute, I'll pretend to be a flight attendant and check in on the tickets, and you and I will cooperate with them to test them. If it's determined that they have a problem, can you assist me in taking him down?

Li Weiguo stood in a standard military posture, "No problem."

......

Li Weiguo didn't go out for long.

Xia Qingqing noticed that these two people were a little uneasy, and their eyes looked outside the carriage from time to time.

The man's hand was pressed on his waist all the time, could it be that he had a gun pinned to his waist? Thinking of the gun, Xia Qingqing was a little nervous.

The baby in the woman's swaddling clothes is still quiet like a rag doll.

In her previous life, she had seen on some rule of law programs on TV that human traffickers would give sleeping pills to children in order to prevent them from crying and attracting the attention of others.

She now began to suspect that the two men were human traffickers. Still an outlaw trafficker.

Li Weiguo must also be suspicious, he can't wash the lunch box for so long when he goes out, will he go to the police?

Just as he was thinking about it, a man and a woman on the opposite side stood up and wanted to go out with their children in their arms.

Walked down the hallway, then back again. Sit back on the bed.

The woman found that Xia Qingqing was looking at her, and smiled unnaturally. Then he was very vigilant and turned sideways to block the child and gave her a back.

At this time, Li Weiguo came back.

Xia Qingqing understood, these two must have thought that Li Weiguo had discovered their secret, and they were afraid that he would be so nervous when he went out to call the police.

"Where have you been? How did it take so long? Xia Qingqing asked deliberately.

"I went to wash the lunch box and squatted in the toilet for a while. Have I been there for a long time? Li Weiguo asked with a smile.

"It didn't take long, but I was sitting here by myself and no one was talking. They are deaf and mute, and they look quite scary. Xia Qingqing looked at the man and said.

After saying this, the man glanced at her.

Xia Qingqing was excited, he could clearly hear it, then they were not deaf and mute, they were pretending.

Li Weiguo smiled and looked at the two people, "They are disabled people, they are vulnerable groups, what is there to be afraid of." The

two men's expressions remained unchanged, as if they really hadn't heard what they were saying.

"I don't know, maybe I don't go out often, and I feel uncomfortable when I see strangers.

"It's okay, isn't there still mine? Li Weiguo said.

The two people on the opposite side looked at them talking and laughing, and treated them as deaf and mute, and they were a little relieved.

Xia Qingqing glanced at Wei Guo, put his hand on his waist, and made a gesture of holding a gun.

Li Weiguo immediately understood, and he nodded lightly.

The man was lying on the bed, and the woman was still holding the child and leaning on the end of the bed, looking tired and tired.

I sat for a while and dozed off. was discovered by the man on the bed and kicked her with his foot. The woman immediately came to her senses.

"Hello passengers, please take out all the tickets you have. It's time to check in.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo took out the tickets.

The man sat up from the bed and tried to reach for the ticket, but his hand reached into his pocket and stopped. looked at the ticket in Li Wei's hand.

This scene fell in Li Weiguo's eyes.

Li Weiguo took the ticket and said to him: "The ticket has been checked, and you have to take out the ticket." The

man nodded, and his hand pulled two tickets out of his pocket. There was indeed a bulge on his right waist, which was not visible when he was standing, but it was obvious when he was sitting.

When the woman heard about the ticket check, her face was obviously a little nervous. She sat in the sleeper with the baby in her arms.

After waiting for a while, the police officer came over disguised as a flight attendant.

"Check the ticket, show me the ticket.

Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing handed over the ticket, and the policeman took the ticket and looked at it twice, and said, "Are you all together?" "

Yes. Li Weiguo said.

The police officer glanced at them scrutinically, "What is the relationship between the two of you?"

"We are in a romantic relationship. He

gave the ticket to Li Weiguo.

Then, he took two more tickets from the man's hand and looked at them, "Are you going to X County?" The

man pretended not to hear.

"Are you deaf and dumb? Can't you hear it? The police officer looked at him and asked again.

Li Weiguo said: "They are all deaf and mute, and they can't hear you." The

policeman nodded, walked over and looked at the woman pretending to be sleeping inside and asked Li Weiguo, "Are they together?"

"It should be. The two of them came in together. Quite pathetic with a child. Neither of them has eaten until now. Li Weiguo said.

"It's not easy to go out and about, and with children. When I finished picking up the tickets for this carriage, I took them to the restaurant on the train for a meal. "Take the police road.

Li Weiguo happily gestured to the man, "He said that he would take you to the restaurant for a meal after checking the ticket." The

man shook his head and pointed at BagribiPaddled, explaining to the police that they meant they had something to eat.

Li Weiguo took advantage of the gap in the man's gesture and quickly hugged the man's upper body from behind.

The man reacted quickly, and his hand went to pull out the pistol on his waist, and he was hit in the face by a fist from the police, and he immediately lost his combat effectiveness.

The police officer quickly picked up the handcuffs and put them on his hands. The action is neat and easy in one go.

The woman holding the child was shocked, threw down the child, took out a knife out of nowhere, and stabbed at the police.

was kicked back to the bed by Li Weiguo. The knife in his hand fell to the ground without holding it.

The police quickly went over and pinned her arms behind her back and handcuffed her from behind.

Xia Qingqing was afraid that the woman's action of throwing the child just now would hurt the child, so she ran over to pick up the child, and she was stunned when she saw the child.

☆ 93. Chapter 97: A rag doll

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97: A ragdoll

police officer unloads the pistol that the man pinned to his waist. Pick up the knife that was dropped by a woman on the ground.

Two police officers outside also rushed in with guns in their hands.

The movement here aroused the curiosity of the passengers, and they gathered around.

Li Weiguo was stunned when he saw Xia Qingqing standing still, and when he walked up to her, he blurted out, "Rag doll?

"What's going on? The

handcuffed man's face was alarmed, and he quickly explained: "Our child has died of illness. My mother-in-law has a mental problem. I got a rag doll with her, and she held it every day. "

If he didn't have a pistol, maybe everyone would have believed him. But if he makes such an explanation now, it will make people think that he is hiding something? Then this ragdoll is suspicious.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo both thought so, and the old policeman's rich experience made him even more skeptical.

The old policeman also came over and reached out to take the rag doll out of its swaddling clothes.

The rag doll is the size of a real baby, but it is not lightweight. He touched it back and forth, left and right, then turned the doll over and unzipped its back. A large mass of snow-white cotton bulged out of it.

He pulled out all the cotton and took out a large bag of white powder weighing two pounds like flour.

From the limbs of the rag doll, he took out four small bags of white powder and piled them on the bed in a small pile. There are three or four catties by visual inspection.

Xia Qingqing's mind immediately thought of two words, "Drugs." The

old policeman said to the lively passengers with a serious face: "Everyone go back to their places and don't affect our case." "

The passengers were also talking, and some knowledgeable people understood what was on the bed.

Under the watchful eyes of the other police officers, the passengers returned to their beds one after another.

The old policeman opened a packet of powder, dipped it in a little bit with his little fingernail, put it in his mouth and tasted it, and then spit it out.

I rummaged through the package they had brought again, and there was a pack of white-flour steamed buns inside. There was nothing but a few pieces of clothing.

He put the white powder from the bed in their bag.

To the other policemen with guns, he said, "Take these two people away." "

The police received an order to come up and take away the two men who were handcuffed to the edge of the bed.

The old policeman carried a bag in his hand and said to Li Weiguo: "Young man." You've saved thousands of families. I'll report to the leader when I go back, and there will be a reward. Li

Weiguo knew what these two people were doing. They were so cunning that they came up with this way to avoid scrutiny.

"This is what should be done, I don't need your reward. Li Weiguo said.

The old policeman nodded with satisfaction, "Good job, young man." Can you tell me what's your name? "

My name is Li Weiguo. "

Li Weiguo, a good name for protecting the family and defending the country." I'm going back to interrogate these two men, so I'll go first. Li

Weiguo and Xia Qingqing sent him out of the carriage.

The whole carriage was talking about it, talking about everything.

Both of them were in a good mood before returning to the sleeper. It's an honor to help the police catch the drug dealers.

"They are so bold that they dare to bring so many goods. If you catch it, it's a dead end. Just now I was thinking that the trafficker even had a gun on him. It turned out that it was not a human trafficker, it was a drug dealer. Xia Qingqing sighed.

"Thankfully, we were able to see through them early, and if those things were to enter the market, the consequences would be unimaginable. These people are the real cancer of the society. The

train creaked forward, and the scenery outside the window was desolate and lifeless. Everywhere there were withered yellow weeds and trees with lost leaves.

Xia Qingqing knitted a sweater while looking out the car window. She remembers that when she came by train half a year ago, there was a different view outside the window. The grass is green and the trees are luxuriant.

That's the difference between winter and summer.

Li Weiguo fell asleep on the bed.

They got up at three o'clock in the morning, carrying canvas bags with local specialties on Li Weiguo's back, and it was nearly 60 miles from Shangpo Village to the county seat.

They walked for almost three hours to get there.

When I arrived at the train station, I queued for nearly an hour to buy a ticket, and then I got into the station and got on the train.

slept until two o'clock in the afternoon before Li Weiguo woke up.

Xia Qingqing's sweater had been knitted to the neckline.

Li Weiguo sat up from the bed and rubbed his worried eyes, "Qingqing, aren't you sleepy?"

Xia Qingqing's hand didn't stop, and said with a smile: "I'm not sleepy, you can put it on early when you knit it early, and the neckline will be locked after a while." There are still two arms left, and it will be completed tomorrow. I'll be able to put on my sweater tomorrow night. "

Don't work so hard and exhaust yourself. Wouldn't it make a sweater worn early or late a day?

"Don't worry. Knitting sweaters is not tired. It is very rewarding to knit a sweater with a single thread that can be worn on the body. You don't feel that kind of joy. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

After a while, the neckline of the sweater was locked. It's a chicken-hearted collar. A sweater with a gold star collar on the inside shirt and a sweater on the outside will look good.

"Take off your coat and show me it. Xia Qingqing brought the sweater to her.

Li Weiguo obediently took off his coat and put it on his body happily.

The sweater is as soft as cotton, and it is comfortable and warm to wear.

Xia Qingqing sorted it out for him, looked left and right, and said with a smile: "Yes, just right." It looks even better in this sweater.

Li Weiguo smirked, looking at the new sweater that Qingqing had knitted for him on his body, it was as sweet as eating honey.

At this time, a young crew officer came over, "Hello, Comrade Li Weiguo, we will let you go over." "

Execution? The

young policeman explained with a smile, "It's the person who caught the drug dealer with you just now, and he is our director."

Li Weiguo thought that it must be the matter of the two drug dealers just now, so he said to Xia Qingqing: "Don't go anywhere, just wait for me here." I'll go with him.

"Okay. You take off your sweater before you go.

Li Weiguo took off his sweater, then put on his big padded jacket and followed the young crew officer.

Li Weiguo didn't expect that the old policeman would be the director. It's really a person who can't be seen, and it looks like an ordinary middle-aged person.

Shi Bingkun generally does not follow the car. I got on the train this time because it was the New Year, and there were a lot of crimes on the train that I couldn't find. He volunteered to come over and follow the car for a week, working with the young police officers. Give them your years of experience.

I didn't expect to come acrossToday's matter was resolved smoothly. The person who found out was actually a war veteran.

Li Weiguo followed the police and walked in.

He is very fond of being tall and burly, with a straight body and good skills. The long is also a talent. There is also a keen insight into criminals. This is a material born to be a police officer. What their Railway Public Security Bureau lacks most is such talents.

☆ 94. Chapter 98: Good Opportunity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 98 Good Opportunity

He stood up with a smile and greeted him, "Li Weiguo, come and sit."

"Director Shi, are you looking for me?" Li Weiguo sat down across from him.

"If you hadn't given us this clue today, we would have been deceived by these two people. I thought you were a great lad and wanted to ask you to come and talk. Shi Bingkun said.

The young policeman brought two cups of brewed tea and placed them in front of them.

Li Weiguo politely said thank you.

Thinking of the man and woman just now, he said modestly: "It's nothing remarkable. I used to be a scout, and I studied Xi in this area. So, I'm more sensitive to crime.

"Seeing that you are not very old, why did you leave the army?" "

I had a very bad back injury during a training session and I couldn't train. Later I had to leave the army and go home. Li Weiguo said a little disappointed.

Shi Bingkun was a little disappointed when he heard that he was discharged from the army because of a back injury. If the back injury is severe, it is not suitable for the profession of police officer.

"What's going on now? I just saw that you are quite flexible.

"It's okay now. Has fully recovered. It's no problem for me to carry 200 catties of food at home. Li Weiguo said with a smile.

Shi Bingkun was very happy to hear it, "It's still a young man who recovers quickly." What are you doing at home now? "

Peasants. My family is rural. After returning home from the army, I recuperated for half a year, and worked in the team to earn wages.

"People like you deserve better development. Would you be willing to be a police officer on a train? Shi Bingkun asked him with a smile.

Li Weiguo was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted. Asked in disbelief: "Be a police officer?" May I?

Shi Bingkun nodded, "You have keen insight and good skills, and you are the material for being a police officer." As long as your family is clean, I can recruit you into our police force to become a full-fledged police officer. You can get a salary of 60 yuan a month. Li

Weiguo was a little flattered, he was just two drug dealers who helped catch him, and an iron rice bowl smashed on his head, isn't he too lucky.

While happy, he thought of Xia Qingqing.

He loved it. If it is said that making money in business and being a policeman, he will choose to be the latter without hesitation.

He promised to give her a good life. As a police officer, you can support your family with a salary of 60 yuan a month. It's impossible to live a life without worrying about food and clothing.

As a police officer, I can't go home every day with the car. He was reluctant to leave Qingqing alone at home. He knew in his heart what was most important.

Shi Bingkun thought that he would agree to him without hesitation. After all, such a good job is not something that anyone can do if they want to. No matter how many people squeeze through the headrest relationship, they can't get in if they want to.

Li Weiguo already had the answer in his heart, and he said with a smile: "My wish since I was a child was to be a policeman, so I went to be a soldier." Today you think so highly of me that I have given me the job of my dreams. I'm grateful.

It's just that there is a special reason now, and I can't leave the house until next year. Thank you for your kindness.

Shi Bingkun was very curious, what could make him, a young man from the countryside, refuse such a good iron rice bowl.

"Can you explain why? I was curious. Of course, if you find it inconvenient to say it, you can also not say it.

Li Weiguo smiled, "I'm sorry, this is my privacy, I can't tell you."

"Hahaha, it's okay. I like your personality very much. You are a talent, and I admire you. I'd love to hear you join us. You can think about it again when you go back, and you don't need to reply to me so quickly. Shi Bingkun said.

Li Weiguo had already made up his mind, "Okay." Then I'll go back first.

Shi Bingkun shook hands with him, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Think about it, this opportunity is not available at any time."

Li Weiguo nodded and left.

The young policeman stood beside Shi Bingkun and said, "He is really a strange person, he doesn't want such a good job." Isn't it stupid?

Shi Bingkun waved his hand, "No, no, no, you're wrong." He's not stupid. Didn't you hear him? From a young age, his wish was to become a police officer. I went to be a soldier in order to be a policeman. He liked the profession so much that he chose to give it up. It must have been a responsibility on his shoulders, and he made a trade-off. Such people are the most reliable people. The

young policeman suddenly realized, "I understand, that's why you asked him to think about it again and again."

Shi Bingkun nodded.

"Director, do you think he'll come back to you again?

Shi Bingkun sat down, took a sip of the teacup, and spit out the tea leaves that were drunk into his mouth, "I don't know." Maybe, maybe not. Even if he doesn't, I'm going to pull him into our team even if it takes a year. The

young policeman was slandered in his heart, thinking that when he came to work at the Railway Public Security Bureau, it took a lot of effort, and his family came in only after relying on his connections.

This Li Weiguo didn't come in, but Director Shi rushed to let him in. It's really more popular than people.

......

Xia Qingqing began to knit the sweater's arms, and she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed Erlang's legs. looked at the door of the carriage and waited for Li Weiguo to come back.

She was also very curious, did Director Shi ask Wei Guo to give him any reward?

It didn't take long for Li Weiguo's figure to appear in her sight.

After a while, it came to her side.

Xia Qingqing asked curiously: "Weiguo, what did Director Shi tell you to do?"

Li Weiguo sat down beside her and said, "You definitely don't believe it."

"What? So mysterious. Xia Qingqing simply put down the sweater in his hand.

"He said that I was a police officer, and he specially recruited me to join his railway public security bureau and work as a full-fledged crew officer on the train. The monthly salary is sixty dollars.

Xia Qingqing didn't expect such a good thing, and said happily: "Yes, being a police officer on the train is a good job and an iron job." Sixty yuan a month is higher than the salary of an ordinary worker.

"I refused. Li Weiguo said.

"Huh? Why? Don't you like the police profession very much? Xia Qingqing was puzzled.

"I promised you to make money so that you can live a good life. When I went to work as a police officer, I didn't have time to go into the mountains to hunt and make money.

The crew is only sixty dollars a month, and I don't want you to live a tight life. So I refused. "

She really wanted to tell him that she didn't need him to make money at all. The Nine Dragons Peak in her space is full of treasures. As long as she thinks about everything in the mountains, it can be in her hands. She casually took two hundred-year-old ginseng and sold them on the black market in big cities, and she could sell them for a lot of money.

The reason why he still concealed it was because this kind of thing was too mysterious, and he was afraid that he would not be able to accept it. The second is that Li Weiguo is a man, and he hopes to give her a good future with his hands. It's a sign of responsibility and love for her. MyselfIf you say that you don't lack anything, you can support him. He shouldn't be able to accept it.

With such a great opportunity today, it would be a shame to miss it. Li Weiguo puts her first, and the first thing that comes to mind is her.

Then she is the same as him.

☆ 95. Chapter 99: Accept the job and go back to the compound

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 99 Accepting the job and returning to the compound

, she put down the sweater in her hand, looked at him seriously and said, "You have to seize such a good opportunity." I would like to live with you and eat chaff. I don't care about living a luxurious life, I just have enough money.

Besides, I can make money too. I can't marry you, I won't do anything, just wait for you to raise me. So what have I become? A good day is only interesting when two people work together.

After that, you become a member of the state, and you still have a salary of 60 yuan a month, and it is a job you like. I have a man who is a police officer, and he has face when he says it. So many benefits must be done. You say, don't you?

Li Weiguo smiled and asked, "Qingqing, are you telling the truth?" Do you feel embarrassed when I go to be a police officer?

"Of course. There is a man who is a policeman, who will dare to bully me in the future. You go to the Director Shi and tell him that you accept the job. Xia Qingqing said.

A smile appeared on Li Weiguo's face, "Okay, I'll go to him and tell him that I agree to this job."

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded, "Go ahead."

Li Weiguo was very happy and went out to find Director Shi.

Shi Bingkun sat at his desk smoking a cigarette and was stunned, he finally found a potential Li Weiguo, but he rejected himself.

I don't know what could make him refuse such a big temptation. Could it be that he can't live without people in trouble at home? Or are there other difficulties that can't be said? He's going to find a time to visit his house.

Just thinking about it, he saw Li Weiguo, who was walking steadily, walking towards him.

He stood up with joy in his heart, put out the cigarette butt in the ashtray and greeted him.

Li Weiguo was still a little embarrassed. They all rejected people, and now they come back and regret it. I always feel a little embarrassed.

"Comrade Li Weiguo, are you here? Did you figure it out? Shi Bingkun took the initiative to say hello.

Li Weiguo nodded embarrassedly, "I went back and thought about it, and I felt that if I lost such an opportunity, I am afraid that I would never have the opportunity to engage in the police profession in my life." My partner is also very supportive, and she also hopes that I can do more meaningful things for the country.

Shi Bingkun laughed, "Your object is a good girl, your thoughts are very right, and you are a good match." "

Thank you. "

It's about to be the New Year. At the beginning of next year, the eighth unit will officially go to work. You go back and ask the team to write a letter of introduction, bring your household registration book, discharge certificate and a series of certificates from the commune. Turn your relationship around. After Shi Bingkun finished speaking, he went to his desk to write a letter.

After writing it, it was stamped with the seal of the Railway Public Security Bureau. Then stuff the letter into the envelope of the special railway public security bureau and give it to him, "You go to the commune to open a certificate with this, and they will read it and prepare the materials you need." When the time comes, you can just bring it all together. Li

Weiguo didn't expect Director Shi to be so careful, and he helped think of this.

......

Get out of the police office. Li Weiguo returned to the sleeper car.

Xia Qingqing saw him come back, and happily stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong?" Is it done?

Li Weiguo gave her the letter given to him by the Shi Bureau, "This is written by the Shi Bureau, so that it will be more convenient and faster for me to go to the commune to handle the materials." On the eighth day of the next year, I went to the bureau to find him with the required materials, and he transferred my relationship from Shangpo Village. At that time, I will be a serious family member.

Xia Qingqing looked at the special envelope of the Railway Public Security Bureau, and there was a special seal of their bureau on the envelope. Smiled and said, "That's good." My parents would be happy if they knew you had such a job. Li

Weiguo's self-confidence has increased a lot. Although Qingqing said that her parents were very open-minded and would not interfere in her marriage. But what parent doesn't want their children to have a good life?

He's just a mountain villager, and even if he's been a soldier, it's nothing. and eat in the soil. Even if her parents agreed to their marriage, they should be reluctant.

Xia Qingqing saw that he didn't speak, and sat down with his arm, "Weiguo, what do you want?"

"Didn't think about anything? I just feel that since I've been with you, I've had endless good luck. Qingqing, you are really my lucky star.

"You are a good person with good rewards, and it is said that the success of a person's life is obtained by accumulating virtue in the previous life. You were a good person in your previous life, and you will have such good luck in this life. Xia Qingqing said half-jokingly.

Li Weiguo smiled and said: "You are an intellectual, don't be superstitious." It's like you knew me in your last life.

......

At noon on the second day on the train, Xia Qingqing finished the sweater knitted by Li Weiguo.

Li Weiguo wore it on his body, which was not big or small, and it fit very well. He didn't even wear a padded jacket.

At seven o'clock the next morning, the train entered the station on time and arrived at S City.

Li Weiguo walked out of the train station with Xia Qingqing with a canvas bag on his back.

S City is a developed city, with many people, cars, buildings, and ancient buildings, and the smooth asphalt road is clean and tidy.

A green jeep drove up and stopped in front of them.

A beautiful middle-aged woman with permed hair and delicate facial features, a black coat, and leather shoes on her feet got out of the car.

She looked at them with a smile on her face.

Xia Qingqing choked up. When she came back from rebirth, she saw her mother for the first time, and couldn't help but pounce on her and hugged her tightly.

Her mother was sad to see her crying, and her nose was sour, and tears were in her eyes. She hasn't seen her baby girl for half a year.

Whispered comfort, "Okay, don't cry. People will laugh at you when they see it. "

Mom, I miss you so much.

Hearing this, I couldn't help but shed tears.

"Baby, Mommy misses you too.

Li Weiguo felt uncomfortable standing aside, it was the first time he saw Qingqing crying so sadly. His mother herself doesn't remember what she looked like.

Seeing them reunited, I was inexplicably moved. Tears also welled up in his eyes.

"Okay, so your friend is still watching? Let's go home. Mother said softly.

Xia Qingqing remembered that Wei Guo was still there, and let go of her to wipe away her tears.

walked up to Li Weiguo and introduced to his mother, "Mom, he is the Li Weiguo I told you in my letter." Wei Guo, this is my mother.

Li Weiguo greeted politely, "Hello, Auntie." "

Hello. Don't stand here, let's go home. The

young guard in a guard uniform got out of the car, took the backpack Li Weiguo had brought with him and put it in the back compartment.

Li Weiguo sat in the co-pilot's seat.

Xia Qingqing took her mother's arm and leaned on her shoulder affectionately, "Mom, how is the health of grandparents?" "

They're all good, and when I heard you're back, they're all tallIt's very exciting. I also called your aunt's family to come over and say that everyone was having fun together.

Xia Qingqing was a little unhappy when she heard that her aunt was coming, "Mom, what did grandma call their family for?"

☆ 96. Chapter 100: Unfriendly Aunt

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 100: Unfriendly Aunt

: Along the way, Li Weiguo also had a brief chat with his future mother-in-law. Xia Qingqing told her mother what happened on the train. Her mother was very happy to hear this, and she was very satisfied that he would be able to work at the Railway Public Security Bureau in the future.

Li Weiguo has always been a little nervous, listening more and talking less to try to satisfy his mother-in-law.

His calm and introverted did make Xia Qingqing's mother very satisfied, and the first impression was very good.

The car came to the military compound, and the plaque said S City Military Compound.

On the sentry boxes on both sides of the dark red iron gate, guards in military uniforms are standing guard.

The car drove along a deep asphalt road. Stout plane trees are planted on both sides of the road. The car drove a distance of about two or three hundred meters and turned a corner, and his vision suddenly opened up.

The entire military compound is the same building, and the two-story small western-style buildings are neatly arranged in four rows, and there are five households in each row. About 20 households live in the entire compound.

Each house has its own small yard.

It feels solemn, clean, tidy and quiet.

The car stopped in front of a small two-story building on the far right.

"Weiguo, get out of the car and get home. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Weiguo got out of the car, and the driver went to the trunk to take off their canvas bag.

Xia Qingqing came over and took Li Weiguo's arm and said to the driver, "Fifth uncle, please help me bring the bag in."

Li Weiguo was a little embarrassed, "I'll take it myself." The

fifth uncle smiled and said, "It's okay. I am the old chief's guard. It's all my job, and you don't have to be polite to me.

"Thank you too. Li Weiguo said.

He only heard that Qingqing's family conditions were very good, and his father was a high-ranking official. Unexpectedly, her grandfather was still the chief. He was a little nervous.

"Let's go, grandparents are waiting at home. Mother didn't finish her words.

The door opened, and out came an old lady with silver hair, a rich appearance, and a pair of glasses on her face.

Then a middle-aged woman came out, who looked about the same as an old lady, but her eyes were uncomfortable.

Li Weiguo also roughly guessed that one of these two people should be a grandmother, and the other is an aunt that Qingqing doesn't like.

The old lady's eyes narrowed into a slit with joy. shouted, "My good granddaughter is back, come over and show grandma if she has lost weight."

Xia Qingqing's eyes were red again, she married Zhang Wenqing when she returned to the city in March of 76. Grandma died of lung cancer in August after being diagnosed in May '76. Grandpa was depressed all day long after his grandmother's death because of excessive thoughts, and finally slept a year after his grandmother's death. So, she remembers this day very well.

She ran to her grandmother and hugged her, tears brushed like beads with broken threads, "Grandma, I miss you so much." Grandma

patted her on the back, with tears in her eyes and a smile on the corner of her mouth, "My good granddaughter, grandma misses you too." Look how thin you've become. used to have a meaty little face, but now it has become a melon seed face.

Xia Aihua,

who was standing on the side, couldn't see her mother being so partial, her daughter had never seen her mother so affectionate to her.

Her gaze fell on Li Weiguo's body. The mother told her that Qingqing brought the object back this time, and it was a young man from the countryside. She was so angry when she heard the news.

Their Xia family is very prestigious. Qingqing is not looking for a partner, and it has to be almost the same. How can you find a rural person? Isn't this a shame on their Xia family?

But this family said that as long as Qingqing likes it, the character is not bad, and it doesn't matter what is right.

Qingqing is the only seedling of her brother, and the assets of the Xia family will definitely be left to Qingqing, and in the end, this kid is cheaper.

The parents are pedantic, thinking that the daughter is married and is someone else's family, and everything in the mother's family should be the son's.

She was very unconvinced.

"You are Li Weiguo from the countryside. You're so lucky, talk to us Qingqing, you don't have to struggle in your life. Everyone

was stunned, and it was a big surprise to say this to a guest who had just met. Obviously, he just wanted to embarrass Li Weiguo.

Xia Qingqing protected the calf, and was angry and just wanted to go back. The words were picked up by the grandmother, "Aihua, what are you talking about?" This unobtrusive problem has to be changed.

"Oh, look at my mouth. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said you were from the countryside. In the future, when you marry Qingqing, your identity will become a city person. Don't be surprised, I just say whatever comes to my mind and doesn't mean anything else. She didn't believe it, as long as someone with self-respect heard this, he could stay in this house.

This was even worse than just now, and everyone's faces changed.

Of course, Li Weiguo understood Xia Aihua's intention in saying this. She despised herself as a rural person, and said these ugly words to embarrass him and retreat.

No wonder Qingqing hates her, it's really annoying. She wanted to embarrass herself, she didn't do what she wanted.

smiled and said, "There is something wrong with your three views." There is nothing to be ashamed of in the countryside. I have never felt inferior because I am a rural person. We don't steal, we don't steal, we eat with our own hands. Working hard every day to produce enough food for the people of the city to eat is very worthy of respect. No one I know looks down on the peasants. For those so-called urban people who have just eaten enough and still dislike rural people, they should have the backbone and not eat the grain, vegetables, meat, and eggs grown by the peasants. If you can't do it, you will be looked down upon.

Xia Aihua's face was flushed, but he didn't expect him to talk back to him and scold her in disguise. This eloquence and this attitude of neither humility nor arrogance are not like honest people from the countryside.

The old ladies all gave him appreciative glances.

Although Xia Aihua is his daughter. But she knew her temperament. It's Aihua who is too much and speaks so ugly. She didn't look like an aunt at all, which embarrassed her.

Li Weiguo's words made her very satisfied with Li Weiguo's correct understanding.

Xia Qingqing saw that she was deflated, and her heart was also very happy.

The one she hates the most.

In the last life, after the death of my grandparents, I did not leave a will. She asked her father to share half of the property left by her grandparents.

Her father disagreed, so she took him to court. The lawsuit has been going on for several years, and she came to the house twice in three days to make trouble. In the end, in order to live a peaceful life, it ended with his father's compromise. After that, they didn't talk to each other anymore.

So, she hates this aunt very much.

She took Li Weiguo's arm and said to him, "Let's go, I'll take you in to see grandpa." After speaking,

the two walked past Xia Aihua's side. Xia Qingqing didn't greet her from beginning to end.

Grandma sighed and said, "I wouldn't have let you come back if I had known." I thought the family would be lively. You've got to make things like this and make everyone unhappy. Now you know, you brought on yourself to lose face. If you don't like it, go back as a family.

☆ 97. Chapter 101: She Likes This Man Too

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 She also likes

her mother with this man, he is an outsider, how can you help him talk and not help me? "

The boy is right. You're weird, and no one else is stupid. Three-year-olds can hear it. What happened to the rural people? Your dad and I are also from the countryside. Your mind is not right. After saying that, he shook his head and went into the house.

Xia Aihua stomped his feet angrily outside.

Xia Qingqing gave Li Weiguo a vaccination, "Weiguo, my aunt and their family are not good people. You don't have to worry about them. "

I know. "

The living room is huge, the décor is quaint and unassuming. It was neatly cleaned up and spotlessly clean.

Grandpa sat on the sofa, he was tall and strong when he was young, but now he has become a thin little old man. But it looks like he's in good spirits.

He fought when he was younger, and he was shot in the leg. Now that I'm older, my injured leg hurts unbearably when it's cold.

Nowadays, you basically have to rely on a wheelchair to get around.

Cousin Wu Meimei sat next to her grandfather, what did she say to the old man with a smile?

When the old man saw Xia Qingqing coming in, his face was full of wrinkles and huddled together with joy.

"Good granddaughter, come here. The

eyes of the cousin Wu Meimei, who was sitting on the side, fell on the man brought back by the cousin, didn't she mean a rural person? Long calm and introverted, tall and handsome, where does his straight body look like a rural person? In particular, those eyes can suck people into it like a deep pool.

My cousin's vision is still good, and she likes this man too.

Xia Qingqing happily squatted beside her grandfather, and said coquettishly: "Grandpa, are you not eating well when I'm not at home." How thin have you become? This

made the grandfather even more happy, and he held her hand fondly and said, "It's good if you come back, and you can supervise me to eat every day."

"Okay, I'll make you something to eat every day when you come back." Be sure to take care of your body. Grandpa, he is the person I am telling you in my letter. Wei Guo is not called grandpa yet.

Li Weiguo called out politely, "Grandpa." The

old man was very satisfied when he saw Li Weiguo, who was tall and sturdy. He has a special affection for rural children who have served in the army. Such children are more responsible than those pampered in the city.

"Okay, don't stand. Sit down.

Li Weiguo sat down opposite.

Xia Qingqing looked at her grandfather's loving face, and she was very happy in her heart. Her loved ones, who had all left her, were reunited.

She wants to heal her grandfather's leg injury so that he can enjoy life freely.

Wu Meimei on the side felt uncomfortable. Grandpa would never be so close to her. He was always polite to himself. She was even more jealous that Xia Qingqing was like a supreme princess in this family.

Grandpa chatted with her, and always kept Xia Qingqing in three sentences.

"Cousin, you shouldn't cut in line, grandpa and uncle and aunt miss you very much and worry about you. There is a good life, but why do you go to find sin, how hard it is in the countryside. Wu Meimei talked to her.

Xia Qingqing also didn't have a good impression of her, and she didn't suffer her losses since she was a child.

Wu Meimei basically grew up in her family when she was a child, Wu Meimei is two years older than her, and she has more eyes. robbed her of her things and beat her, and finally cried and reversed black and white and said that she was being bullied.

is older, and the two often have conflicts when they are together. Grandpa asked her aunt to take her home to study. Except for school time, as long as she has time, she will be sent here by her aunt.

She is very good at seeing people and doing things, unlike her aunt who does everything superficially. And she's always the kind of person who stabs a knife in the back with a smile on the surface.

Xia Qingqing replied to her, "Young people should contribute to the construction of the motherland, not to mention hard work." How can you live a good life without hard work. Grandpa

nodded with satisfaction, "Qingqing is right. You are the future of our country. Hard work is nothing, and in the future, our children and grandchildren will be able to live a happy, stable and peaceful life, depending on the hard work of your younger generation. My granddaughter, good grandpa, is proud of you.

Wu Meimei's face was flushed when she was said. She was supposed to go to the countryside. She couldn't live or die. Her mother tried to find a way for her uncle to go.

Grandpa told her how good it would be for Qingqing not to go to the countryside, and the family could be lively.

She also thought that her grandfather would agree with her. Unexpectedly, the fart slapped on the thigh.

Xia Aihua, who had already walked in and was sitting on the sofa, rolled his eyes. In their hearts, Qingqing is right to do everything. Even if she said that the was fragrant, the family would not suspect that the was stinky.

Just now, her mother was going to drive her home. She wanted to help her daughter speak, but she could only shut up.

Wu Meimei's gaze fell on Li Weiguo's well-defined and somewhat wild face from time to time, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt excited.

Li Weiguo had already felt her gaze, and he didn't like the feeling of being watched.

Qingqing told him just now that his aunt's family is not a good person. raised his eyes and looked over coldly, just in front of Wu Meimei's gaze.

Wu Meimei was moved and smiled at him.

Li Weiguo was speechless and withdrew his gaze. Even a man can feel Wu Meimei's gaze with seduction.

Li Weiguo couldn't even look down on such a woman.

"Good granddaughter, don't stand. Come and sit next to Grandpa. He saw Wu Meimei also sitting beside him.

"Xiaomei, you go and sit next to your mother.

Wu Meimei was very unhappy in her heart, but she couldn't sit still. I had to get up and sit down next to her mother.

Xia Qingqing sat beside his grandfather and said with a smile: "Grandpa, Wei Guo and I found two ginseng sticks from the mountains and brought them back to nourish the body. Eat your leg and you'll be fine. "

Hahaha, Qingqing is still a child and is too naïve. Did you know that grandpa's leg is an old injury? It's been decades and I've been looking for famous doctors all over the world, but I can't cure it, so you can get two ginseng from the mountains and eat it? Xia Aihua couldn't help but say.

Xia Qingqing had a headache when she heard her speak, "You can't say that, the things in the mountains have spirituality." Besides, even if you don't cure the disease, eating it is good for your body. Auntie, you don't know much. I'm afraid I've never seen ginseng look like it, right? Open your eyes today.

Xia Aihua rolled his eyes in shock.

After Xia Qingqing finished speaking, she stood up and opened the canvas bag. Take out the ginseng from it and wrap it with many layers of cloth.

Untie the rope tied to it, and the two ginseng sticks lie on a white cloth, like two little dolls. There are hands, feet, and heads.

Xia Aihua's eyes widened, she had seen ginseng. It's all the kind of small ginseng that is thin and small, about ten centimeters.

The two ginseng in front of me are about 20 centimeters, and one should be about half a catty.

"It's going to be worth a lot of money. Wu Meimei's eyes were about to pop out.

"It's priceless, at least hundreds of years old. GrandfatherI'll stew it for you, and I promise your legs will be good.

"It's a shame to eat such a delicate and valuable thing. If you put it away and sell it, you can sell it for a lot of money.

"Not for sale. This is what I honored with Wei Guo, and I specially brought it back to you to replenish your body. Your legs are more important than money, and when you have them, you can sneak around to the park and play chess with people. It's no better than sitting at home all day.

☆ 98. Chapter 102: Fighting for Family Property

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102

Grandma Zheng

said with a smile: "Our family is not short of money, and it is their hearts that the children have brought all the way over. If you can really take care of your body. Your quality of life is improved and your children are less burdened. The

old man nodded, "Well, you have a point.

Then he looked at Li Weiguo with a smile and said, "Qingqing has told us everything about the two of you." We are not the kind of family that is not enlightened. As long as Qingqing likes it and has a good character, we won't stop it.

Qingqing grew up in the palm of our hand from childhood to adulthood. The Xia family is the only seedling for her. We can't bear to marry her so far.

We've already learned about your family situation. You will not develop much in such a remote mountain village in the future. I want you to bring your grandmother over and live with us. You can rest assured that you are either in the rich, or you are living with us. I can help you get a job. In the future, if you have a child, you only need one with our family's surname. Can you agree to my condition? "The old man said it very sincerely, not at all like the kind of old chief he had ever seen.

Xia Aihua couldn't sit still, but he didn't expect his father to ask anything, so he agreed to their marriage. And take his family to live. Isn't he old and confused?

"Dad, that's what you said. Qingqing is married, isn't there still me? Mei Mei also grew up in front of you. We can come and accompany you. People don't defend the country and join our family, you take all the people in the family to live together, what's the matter? The

old man's face sank, "How can it be the same?" You are the daughter who got married, and Meimei is also a member of the Wu family. How can it be compared with Qingqing. She is the only seedling of our Xia family. In the future, the Xia family will be handed over to her. "

Xia Aihua is really going to be angry," she said angrily, "Dad, are you too partial." I'm a daughter, and if I get married, I'm someone else's family. That Qingqing is also a daughter, why is she married or the Xia family?

"Can that be the same? This home belongs to your brother. Your brother is such a girl. This home will definitely be left to Qingqing in the future. Who have you heard say that your brother's property should be left to your sister? Although the old man was not happy, he still told her calmly.

Xia Aihua's tears flowed down, "Dad, I was born to you too." Don't you have a share of this family, and you have to leave it to my brother?

Hearing this, the old man was furious, his face was ugly, and his tone became cold, "When you married Wu Shengli, you didn't have anything, and we took out all the family resources to buy a house for you." We will also help you bring your child to school. Your brother got your husband and wife to work in the library. You're having a good time now. Why are you still worried about your mother's property?

"The little house you bought me is less than 90 square meters in total. A family of five lived in it and couldn't breathe. I'm doing a good job with Victory, but we still have to feed two old people, and you don't know how hard I work. Xia Aihua said very aggrieved.

"The days are yours to choose. Back then, you were pregnant with someone else's child before you got married. That's when you should think about what kind of life you're going to live in the future. What you're saying is not a reason why you want to divide the property. I advise you to dispel this idea as soon as possible.

Seeing that his father was angry, Xia Aihua didn't dare to continue to talk back to him, but he held his breath in his heart, looked at his mother and said, "Mother, how hurtful it is for you to listen to what your father said."

"Your dad is right. If Aihua is not yours, don't think about it. What does your brother and sister-in-law do to you? Needless to say, you should have a number in your mind. Well, this matter is over, and I won't mention it again in the future. I didn't expect the old lady to say the same, she couldn't stay here for a moment, "I

still have to go back beforehand." Meimei, don't wait to see us here, let's go back with my mother. Wu

Meimei didn't expect her mother to be so brainless, how could she say such a thing? After saying it, it will not be easy to get the family property.

She hurriedly grabbed her mother, "Mom, grandpa is right." This is my uncle's home. If you are a married daughter, you should not still think about your mother's property.

Xia Aihua looked at her daughter in disbelief, "You think so too?"

"Of course, it's human nature. Don't be willful, what do you think you've made my grandfather angry about? Hurry up and coax grandpa. She winked at her mother.

Xia Aihua doesn't know what her daughter wants to do? But she knows that her daughter has a good brain and can think about problems. There must be a reason why she said this.

She suppressed the anger in her heart and said to the old man, "Dad, don't be angry. I was so excited just now. I shouldn't have thought that way. The

old man saw that she had realized her mistake, and his face softened a lot, "You are almost forty years old, you have to think carefully before doing things." You don't know as much as your daughter.

"I see, Dad.

"Grandpa, my mother has this temper. What do you want to say? Actually, she doesn't have that kind of mind. Grandma

came over to play the round, "Okay, okay, it's okay now." Aihua, you go and help your sister-in-law see if the meal is ready.

Xia Aihua went down the stairs.

"I'm going to help my aunt too. Then he went after her mother.

Xia Aihua waited for her to catch up, and asked softly as she walked, "What do you mean?" What are you leaving me for? "

Mom, you're too breathless. What are you talking about the family property? Make them think you're coveting their property. If they have precautions in the future, you won't get anything but your uncle's family.

Xia Aihua listened to her daughter's words, and also felt that she was too impulsive. The parents' statement just now is already very clear. She did not have her share in the property. Now that I have brought it up myself, my parents will definitely be on guard.

"I was so angry by the old man's words, I didn't think about it so much. The words have already been spoken, and they can't be taken back.

"Didn't you apologize to them? You're their daughter after all, and they know that your temper shouldn't care about you. But you can't be so impulsive in the future. There is still a long way to go, and we have an opportunity.

Xia Aihua heard her daughter say this, and she was relieved. Meimei has been smart and brainy since she was a child, and she has never suffered a loss with Qingqing.

Although Qingqing is prettier than her daughter, she is a silly and spoiled little princess. There is no comparison with his own daughter.

Qingqing is her niece, and she used to like her a lot. But later, the girl was sent back by her parents, saying that there was always a conflict between the two children. Her parents favored Qingqing and sent her daughter back, she no longer had a good impression of Qingqing, and even when she saw her parents calling her a good granddaughter, she was angry.

☆ 99. Chapter 103: She Wants This Man

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103 She asked this man The old man

shook his head when he saw them go, and sighed: "It's still uneasy to be so old. Xia

Qingqing couldn't say anything. You can't tell him that after you died, she fought with her father over property and took him to court.

This matter had to be planned in advance, so that my aunt died of this heart.

"Grandpa, don't be angry. I'm angry and I'm not in good health. Xia Qingqing said.

The old man sighed, "Don't be angry." If I had been angry with her, I would have been angry with her. We have raised her wholeheartedly since she was a child, and I don't know why she developed this temperament. Don't worry about her, she just has a mouth, and she doesn't have any bad intentions. "

I got Grandpa. The

old man looked at his granddaughter, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it. Look at Li Weiguo again, and he also likes it.

When his granddaughter came to the first letter, he had already found someone to find out Li Weiguo's unit, his performance in the army, his character and morality, and the reasons for his retirement. They were very satisfied with the results. The only thing he was not satisfied with was that he did not have a job and stayed in the countryside.

They couldn't bear to let their granddaughter live a hard life with him facing the loess and facing the sky. The decision was made at a family meeting.

He looked at Li Weiguo and said with a smile: "Can you agree to the conditions I just proposed?" Li

Weiguo has already thought it through.

"Grandpa, as long as you can marry Qingqing to me, it's no problem for me to get married. It's just that we can't live with you for the time being. Grandma's ideological tradition has lived in the countryside all her life. She certainly wouldn't want to let her come here to live.

She has disowned my father. Now she lives with me. I can't leave her in the countryside.

I also have a new job now as a police officer on a train. After completing the formalities on the eighth day of the Chinese New Year, I can officially go to work. There is a salary of sixty dollars a month. Although I can't let Qingqing live a rich life, you can rest assured that I won't let Qingqing suffer with me.

You see if this will work, Qingqing will not be able to come back for a year and a half. We'll take time off work to come and see you when we have time. When I make enough money, I'll come here and buy a house and live with you. My grandmother will come with me. Do you think that's okay? The

old man nodded with satisfaction, "Qingqing's vision is good, and he didn't look at the wrong person." You are a man you can rely on. You didn't choose to depend on us because of our conditions. Know self-reliance and create your own life with your hands. You also have a great sense of responsibility and have dreams for the rest of your life. With these, I can rest assured that I will marry Qingqing to you. Just do what you say, I'm okay with that.

Li Weiguo also smiled, "Thank you, grandpa, for your understanding."

Xia Qingqing saw that his grandfather agreed with Li Weiguo, and he spoke so highly of him, and his happy facial features went up.

"You said you got a job as a police officer? That's a good job, but it's a railroad system that is difficult to get into. How did you get in? "The old man is still quite curious.

Xia Qingqing had long wanted to tell her grandfather the good news, but now her grandfather asked. She told Li Weiguo that he helped Director Shi catch the drug dealer on the train, and Director Shi fell in love with Li Weiguo, and then explained in detail about his special recruitment to the Railway Public Security Bureau from beginning to end.

The old man was even more satisfied with Li Weiguo when he heard it.

He couldn't stop nodding, and looked at Li Weiguo's eyes with affection, "Okay." That Director Shi is very discerning and a practical person. Seems to be a good leader. "

Grandpa, I came back with Wei Guo this time and wanted to get a marriage certificate. You're okay with that.

"Of course, no comment. You'll be nineteen years old after the New Year. It's a big girl, too. When your dad comes back from work, let's have a meeting together, discuss the time, and go back after your marriage. Xia

Qingqing didn't expect everything to go so smoothly. Before she came, she thought that she would encounter some obstacles.

"Okay grandpa. We will pay for the wedding. Xia Qingqing said.

"Are you so rich, kid? Do you know how much a wedding costs? The old man said with a smile.

"A thousand dollars is enough. "

Hahaha, what a big breath. Do you have one? The old man asked with a smile.

Xia Qingqing whispered to him: "Of course there is, it is all earned by Wei Guo from hunting in the mountains." The

old man looked at Li Weiguo in surprise, "Is it true?"

Li Weiguo nodded.

"Yes, with a flexible mind. The current policy of not allowing private individuals to do business is wrong. This will hinder the development and progress of society. Unfortunately, there are policies now, and being caught will affect your work. Don't do it in the future. "

With a regular job, I don't have time to go up to the mountains to hunt. I'll work well. Li Weiguo said.

"Well, that's for the best. Your salary of sixty dollars a month is already very high. In the countryside, the three of you can live well. Originally, I wanted to wait for you to get married, and I would let you come back and arrange a job for you. Now that you have said so, do as you say. However, your grandfather will pay for your marriage, and your money will be saved for later purchase.

......

Wu Meimei and her mother came to the kitchen, and her aunt was stir-frying vegetables while stewing soup.

Today, the Xia family's nanny Li Ma had an accident at home, and she asked for leave early in the morning and went home to cook for her aunt. Usually, my aunt works in the song and dance troupe, and she is a person who does not touch the spring water with her fingers.

Qingqing came back and specially asked for leave at home. Specially cook for Qingqing.

She is very envious and jealous of Qingqing, her life is so good, the family holds her in the palm of their hands.

Wiping away the bad mood, the corners of her mouth rose and walked over, and said with a smile: "Auntie, I'll come with my mother to help you cook." Is there anything we can help with? "

Pick up the food from the table outside, wash it, and bring it to me." "

Yes, aunt. Wu Meimei smiled and agreed.

She went out of the kitchen with her mother, went to the table outside, and sat on a stool to pick vegetables.

In the living room, Xia Qingqing and her grandfather laughed happily.

Xia Aihua was angry in his heart, sighed and said to himself, "I really don't know if I'm their own child?" I'm their own daughter, but I can't match the granddaughter of a layer away.

Wu Meimei didn't hear what her mother said. Her eyes fell on Li Weiguo. This man is very attractive. No wonder Qingqing is in such a hurry to marry him.

Grandpa is also very satisfied with him, which means that he has investigated Li Weiguo. Grandpa's family spoiled Qingqing so much, it was impossible for them to agree to their marriage so casually.

She also likes this man. She has been very similar to Qingqing since she was a child, as long as Qingqing likes something, she likes it very much.

In the past, she could get what Qingqing liked. This time too, she was going to snatch this man.

Even if she got her hands and threw it away, she couldn't let Xia Qingqing get her wish.

Xia Aihua saw her daughter looking at the living room in a daze, and she didn't hear it twice. Stretched out his hand and waved in front of her, "Meimei, what do you want?"

Wu Meimei came to her senses, "I'm going to snatch him over."

Xia Aihua thought that she was eating her grandfather's vinegar again, and persuaded: "Qingqing is your grandfather's granddaughter." Mom can't compare to her, don't be jealous of your granddaughter.

☆ 100. Chapter 104: The Bad Heart Didn't Succeed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 104 The bad heart didn't succeed and

the meal was brought to the table, Wu Meimei ran over and called them to come over for dinner.

She pushed her grandfather's wheelchair over, "Grandpa, it's time to eat." Qingqing, you help me hold the car, Li Weiguo, you come over and help help my grandfather to sit in a wheelchair.

Xia Qingqing glanced at Wu Meimei, what kind of operation is this? Xia Qingqing grew up with her since she was a child, and she knows this cousin too well.

Obviously she was sitting next to her grandfather, she let herself go over to hold the wheelchair, and she and Li Weiguo helped her grandfather to the wheelchair? Her first instinct was what did she want to do?

Thinking of the losses she had suffered from her when she was a child, she immediately refused, "It's better for you to take it." I came with Wei Guo to support my grandfather. You hold on to it, don't drop grandpa.

"I can do it myself, and it's not that I can't take care of myself. I just have leg pain. Grandpa said and stood up with a smile.

"Then you slow down. Xia Qingqing said.

The two of them helped the old man in a wheelchair at the same time.

Xia Qingqing took the wheelchair from Wu Meimei's hand and said, "Give it to me." I pushed my grandfather over.

Wu Meimei had no choice but to give her the wheelchair.

watched Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo push their grandfather to the restaurant to eat.

Wu Meimei walked behind and sulked.

When she pushed the wheelchair, she thought about letting Qingqing hold the wheelchair, and when she and Li Weiguo sat on the wheelchair with her grandfather, they deliberately pretended not to stand firmly and bumped into the wheelchair. The wheelchair was hit by her, which would definitely catch Xia Qingqing, who was holding the wheelchair, off guard, and would retreat by inertia. It is impossible for Li Weiguo to react in time, and his grandfather will be able to fall to the ground.

Grandpa was already in very poor health, and the bones of the older people were not strong, so he might be able to fall and break himself.

As long as Grandpa falls and is injured, all three of them are responsible. Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo cannot get a marriage certificate for the time being. She had time to separate them.

She thought well, but things didn't go her way.

Unexpectedly, Xia Qingqing went to the countryside to cut in line, and his brain became smarter.

I followed him to the table.

......

After eating, Li Weiguo accompanied his grandfather to the study to play chess.

Xia Aihua pushed the bowl forward after eating, "Sister-in-law's cooking skills are really good." It's even better than what Li's mother made. You might as well quit your job to take care of your parents at home and quit Mama Li. It can also save dozens of dollars. You don't make much money from that job anyway. My brother's salary is high, and he has the help of his parents. What else do you do at work? "

The old lady really regretted calling her over, and she would not say a word of kindness, but only said something unpleasant.

She saw that her daughter-in-law's face had been pulled down, and said to Xia Aihua: "Our family is not short of money to hire a nanny. Your father and I still don't need Lin Juan to serve. You don't have to worry about it, and when you're done eating, put away the dishes and chopsticks on the table.

Then he smiled and said to his daughter-in-law: "Lin Juan, you take Qingqing to the room, and your mother and daughter will talk."

Lin Juan was originally very angry, but when she heard her mother-in-law speak for her and teach her sister-in-law a lesson in front of her, the anger in her heart disappeared. All along, the old woman treats her like a daughter, as long as she has a conflict with Xia Aihua, the old woman is the first to stand by her side.

No matter how angry she was, she smiled and said to her reluctant sister-in-law: "Aihua, then it's hard for you." After speaking,

he pulled Qingqing and left.

Xia Aihua was already holding a stomach full of gas, if it wasn't for the words her daughter told her to calm down, she would have left a long time ago.

She looked at her mother angrily, "Mom, am I your own?" Mothers are all protective of their daughters. It's good for you to say that whenever I talk to Lin Juan, you are always on her side. "

Lin Juan is right. Think for yourself which time you didn't mess with people first. Mei Mei lived here when she was a child, and your sister-in-law never treated her badly. The two have a conflict, and your sister-in-law always criticizes Qingqing. You always talk stinky and punchy, and how many times you say you are still the same. I just want to help you, but I can't help you.

"Anyway, I'm the water spilled by my married daughter, and you and my dad don't like me anywhere. Grandma

shook her head helplessly, "If you're not happy to clean up, go to the living room and sit." I'll clean it up here. "Then I'll clean up the table.

Wu Meimei hurriedly played a round and pushed her grandmother outside the dining room, "Grandma, you go to the living room and sit down." I'll clean up with my mom here. The

old lady was sent to the living room by Wu Meimei before coming back.

Wu Meimei felt that her grandparents were partial, and their family had completely regarded them as outsiders. No matter how much she pleases them, she is still no match for Qingqing. They're family.

I saw that my mother had already put away the dishes and chopsticks and brought them into the kitchen. She went over to help with the dishes.

"Mom, why don't you go back tonight. I'll go back to my grandmother's house in a few days. Wu Meimei said.

"If you don't say I'm going back, I'll be angry if I stay any longer. Meimei, or let's go back together. Since you don't want to see us, what are you doing here?

Wu Meimei looked out of the kitchen and lowered her voice to her mother: "Mom, you don't want the Xia family's property anymore."

"Of course I want to. What can I do if they don't give it to me?

"You can't help it, I have. You will listen to me in the future. I'll promise to bring you your share. Wu Meimei said.

Xia Aihua looked at what her daughter said firmly, she believed that her daughter had this ability, and nodded, "Okay." Then I'll listen to you. I'll leave when I'm done.

......

Xia Qingqing followed her mother to her room, and the furnishings inside were still familiar.

"Yesterday I bought you a new quilt. The sheets and coverings were also replaced with new ones. See if you like it or not. "

I like it. Mom's vision is the best. Thank you Mom. "

You kid and I'm polite. Li Weiguo's room, I was going to live next door to you. Aihua came over with Mei Mei last night, and Mei Mei specified that she wanted to live in this house, so she could only leave it to her. Li Weiguo's room was in the innermost room of the corridor. The house is still nice and very comfortable to live in. I've also changed the sheets and covers. Hearing

that Wu Meimei lived next door to her, Xia Qingqing's mood immediately became bad. She didn't want to see Wu Meimei all day long and affect her mood.

"Aren't they going back this afternoon? Are you planning to stay here for a long time? Mei

Mei said that she was on vacation, and she spent some time here to accompany her grandfather. I don't know if Aihua can't go back. Lin Juan was also helpless, because of her in-laws and husband, she couldn't drive people away.

"She's also calling it home. Mom, we have to pay attention to Wu Meimei's mother and daughter. My aunt made it clear to my grandfather today that she wanted half of the family's property. It means that they are already thinking about it. In order to prevent any accidents in the future, it is best to let grandpa divide the property. She

was cooking in the kitchen just now and didn't hear what Xia Aihua said outside.

"You're saying Aihua wants half of the family's property.

Xia Qingqing nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 129 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...
26.1K 266 9
Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
159K 5.9K 16
"You have to make that guy fall in love with you."
94.2K 1.2K 36
绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story