✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

11-20

1.5K 19 0
By prince05026

☆ 11. Chapter 13: Stirring up relationships

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 13 Stirring up Relations

Xia Qingqing took the water cup to find Li Weiguo, and Camellia's eyes never left her.

Zhou Meili ran to her and put eye drops on Camellia, "Look at how shameless she is, so many people are not afraid of other people's jokes."

Camellia saw that her brother was talking and laughing with Xia Qingqing. The two also shared a water glass, which made her angry.

Her face was long, "What can I do?" My brother loves it.

"If no one in your family agrees with her entering your house, your brother will not be able to turn against your family for her." "

But my grandmother agreed. She also asked my mother for money to build a house for my brother to get married. Camellia said angrily.

When Zhou Meili heard that the two were going to get married, she asked in surprise: "They are already ready to get married?" "

No, my grandmother said that she should prepare to keep my brother for marriage later. Camellia explained.

Zhou Meili breathed a sigh of relief, and promised Zhang Wenqing to break up Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing. If they get married, Zhang Wenqing will definitely not spare himself.

"Your grandmother is really old and confused, let her use her own money to build a house for her grandson. Why did you ask your mother for money?

Building a house and going out to live alone is equivalent to splitting the family. In the future, your brother's money and rations will not be your family's share. I suspect that this must be Xia Qingqing asking your brother to do this. Then your brother told your grandmother that your grandmother asked your mother for money. Zhou Meili continued to provoke.

After listening to Zhou Meimei's analysis, Camellia felt that she was right. I was even more disgusted with Xia Qingqing.

......

Xia Qingqing came back from Li Weiguo. Inadvertently, she saw Camellia looking at her hatefully not far away.

This puzzled her.

"Qingqing, come here. Hu Xiaomei beckoned to her.

Xia Qingqing didn't bother with Camellia and walked over, and asked Hu Xiaomei, who looked anxious, "What's the matter?"

Hu Xiaomei said softly: "Qingqing, you see that the sun is overhead, and everyone is going back to lunch soon." You're only a third of the way through. How can you still act like you're nobody. Do you know that if you can't finish it before 6 o'clock today, you will have to eat soil in front of everyone and go to the pond to soak in water.

"It's okay, you still don't believe me. I'm full of strength today. There's still an afternoon. It's just in time. Xia Qingqing said very easily.

"But how many are left?

"No problem. Believe me.

Hu Xiaomei could only choose to believe in her, hoping that God could borrow her divine power to let her pass this hurdle.

......

Zhou Meili is now winning, watching Xia Qingqing do less than a third of the work, not to mention how happy she is. As she worked, she imagined her eating dirt in front of the whole village. Go and take a bath in the water that is almost below zero. The more I thought about it, the happier I became, and the corners of my mouth curled.

Hu Xiaomei saw Zhou Meili looking this way, glared at her fiercely, and said to Xia Qingqing: "Look how evil she laughs." As soon as you left just now, Zhou Meili ran to Camellia and muttered for a while, they all looked at you and Li Weiguo's direction. I suspect that Zhou Meili is not well-intentioned. Hu Xiaomei said.

Only then did Xia Qingqing know why Camellia looked at herself with that kind of gaze, and it was Zhou Meili who was making trouble.

The captain blew the trumper.

The villagers put down their work and it was time to eat. Everyone rushed to the ground.

Xia Qingqing held Hu Xiaomei, "Let's go." Before

the two of them had taken a few steps, the camellia stood in front of them.

"What are you doing? Hu Xiaomei said.

"I'm looking for Xia Zhiqing, it has nothing to do with you. Camellia spoke in a bad tone.

Xia Qingqing stepped forward and asked, "Camellia, what are you looking for me?"

Camellia didn't have a good face, "I'm here to warn you to stay away from my brother." You are not welcome in our house.

"You're here to warn me? Who are you? Xia Qingqing asked with a smile.

"I, I'm her sister. None of our family agrees with you talking to my brother. You can't get into my house.

"I'm going to marry your brother in the future, why do I have to ask you to agree? Xia Qingqing asked her with a smile.

"You're shameless. Camellia was annoyed.

"Shut up. It's not up to you to call my calls. Li Weiguo walked over and stood with Xia Qingqing and said with a pale face.

"Brother, she's not a good person. Don't be fooled by her appearance. "Camellia stomping.

"I have eyes, and I don't need you to call the shots for me. Don't come to harass people in the future, let me know that you have a next time, and don't blame me for beating you. Li Weiguo said very seriously.

Camellia suddenly felt that she had no face, and scolded her in front of Xia Qingqing. It's like rubbing her cheek on the ground.

Tears of grievance overflowed in his eyes at once, "Brother, you are too much." He

turned around and ran.

Li Weiguo sighed and said to Xia Qingqing: "Don't be angry, she is spoiled."

"With you protecting me, I don't get angry with her. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Li Weiguo was relieved to see that she was not angry.

"Li Weiguo, you are a gentleman. Now I know why Qingqing chose you. Hu Xiaomei said with a thumbs up.

Li Weiguo scratched his head embarrassedly.

The three of them went back to the village canteen to eat together.

Every day is a wild vegetable soup nest. A plate of blackened pickles.

Everyone was hungry and devoured, and they probably drank the spiritual spring water, so they didn't feel hungry at all.

She looked at Li Weiguo on the side, he ate very well today.

Li Weiguo looked at the food in front of him, he didn't have the urge to eat. I used to be hungry before noon. It's also strange today, and I don't feel hungry at all.

If you have to work in the afternoon, you can't eat something. I just forced myself to eat it.

Xia Qingqing asked him with a smile, "Are you not hungry?"

Li Weiguo nodded, "I'm not hungry."

"If you're not hungry, you still eat hard, aren't you uncomfortable?" "

I don't have to eat and I don't have the energy to work in the afternoon.

She gave him her nest, "Give it to you, I can't eat it."

Li Weiguo took the nest head, "You don't eat it?" Definitely hungry in the afternoon. I'll take it for you, and when you're hungry, come to me and ask for it.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said okay.

At the same time, she was also sure that she was not hungry and it really had something to do with the spiritual spring water. Is it better not to eat in the future and drink two sips of spiritual spring water?

she had to ask Ahri about it.

The team works from 7 o'clock in the morning to 11 o'clock in the afternoon, rests for two hours at noon, and then works from 1 o'clock to 6 o'clock in the afternoon.

This is the general situation, and there is not much time to rest when the farm is busy.

As soon as Li Weiguo put down the dishes and chopsticks, Li Dashan walked over. He still had a dry tobacco pouch in his hand.

Xia Qingqing stood up and greeted him, "Uncle Li."

Li Dashan was embarrassed to ignore others, his impression of her was not bad, but he was worried that she and her son would not last long.

"I'm looking for something to do with the country.

Xia Qingqing smiled very knowingly and said, "Okay, you can talk." Then we'll go first. After speaking,

Hu Xiaomei, who pulled the side, left.

Li Weiguo looked at his father, "Dad, what do you want to ask me?" If it's still me and Xia Qingqing, you don't have to speak. I make my own decisions, and I will not marry her in this life.

☆ 12. Chapter 14 Refined Camellias

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 14 Li Dashan, who is a fine camellia

, is most dissatisfied with this son, that is, he is too stubborn. Once you make up your mind, you can't pull back ten cows.

He sighed and said, "It's the camellia's business, she locked herself in the room and cried and threw things." Your grandmother didn't want to see her in the first place, and she didn't want to live in the same room with her. She's throwing things again now, and she's making you miserable. You hurry up and go home with me, you say two kind words to her, and she listens to you the most. This

is what Li Weiguo hates most about camellias, she came to their house at the age of eight, and her father raised her as a daughter. She became more and more pampered, throwing things whenever things didn't go her way. caused her grandmother to be angry when she saw her.

When I entered the house, I saw Cui Ping standing at the door helplessly.

When she saw Li Weiguo coming back, she began to complain, "Weiguo, how can you say such ugly things to your sister in front of that Xia Zhiqing?" She's also for your own good, and if you don't appreciate it, you'll beat her. Can she not be sad? You hurry up and coax her.

Li Weiguo didn't speak, he walked to the door, "Camellia, you open the door." "

I don't open it, you're too much for me to get off the stage in front of her.

"This is all your own doing, I didn't beat you to give you face." Grandma is still in the house, you hurry over and open the door. Li Weiguo said angrily.

Immediately, my grandmother's voice came from inside, "Weiguo, Camellia threw the quilt on my bed on the ground, and I am going to freeze to death." "

Camellia, open the door. If you don't open it, I'll kick it open. Grandma, if you have three long and two short, you see if I will spare you. Li Weiguo was about to kick the door.

Cui Ping was afraid that Li Weiguo would really kick the door, and if she kicked it, she would have to spend money again to make it cost-effective.

"Patriotic Defense, wait. The door cannot be kicked. You can just say a few nice things to her, so why provoke her? Cui Ping looked unhappy.

"She's eighteen now, and she's an adult. She is not even as good as ten-year-old Li Xiang. I will not continue to pamper her. Li Weiguo said with a serious face.

As soon as the words fell, I heard a grandmother's voice from inside, "Ouch..."

, and the people outside were startled when they heard the grandmother's screams.

Li Weiguo didn't even think about it, jumped up and kicked at the door, and a big hole was kicked on the door. He reached in and bolted the door open.

When I opened the door, I saw my grandmother lying on the ground with a swollen bag on her forehead.

Camellia stood in the corner of the wall in fright, looked at Li Weiguo who rushed in and explained, "She fell by herself, and it has nothing to do with me."

Li Weiguo glared at her, picked up the shivering grandmother from the ground and put her on the bed.

Picked up the quilt on the ground and put it on her, and then asked, "Grandma, are you okay?"

"This dead girl was angry with me and threw all the quilts on my bed. He also said that he would freeze me to death. Our Li family has a white-eyed wolf. Grandma angrily pointed at the camellia.

When Cui Ping saw that her daughter was in trouble, she hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed her ear and scolded: "You come out for me, if you don't do it day by day, will you die." This

is the mother's way of protecting her, and she has been tried and tested many times since she was a child, and she has succeeded in rescuing her from danger every time.

Although the ear was pinched in my mother's hand, it didn't hurt at all. She obediently followed her mother out of the yard.

Cui Ping let go of her hand and motioned her to run quickly, and when she was finished, she would come back, and the anger of the family would basically disappear.

"You dead girl, you run, and when you come back, you see that I won't break your legs. Cui Ping pretended to be angry and scolded.

Then let the camellia hurry away.

Camellia also knew that she had done too much, her brother's face was blue, and she might really be beaten if she stayed.

Run before he comes out.

"You see her doing this again, that's how she educated her daughter, and she taught her badly. The grandmother sitting on the bed said angrily to Li Dashan, who was standing next to the bed.

Li Dashan was also very angry, the camellia was getting more and more excessive. He was angry with his mother.

came out of the house angrily, pointed at Cui Ping and said angrily: "This is your daughter, now that you are lawless, you still connive at her."

Cui Ping saw Li Dashan talking to herself like this, and she was not happy about the old woman asking her for money in the past two days.

Now that she is targeting her daughter again, how are you going to live this day?

As soon as he sat on the ground, he cried, "Li Dashan, you have no conscience, you are ten years older than me, and I don't dislike you for living with you." gave birth to another son for you, but you still treat our mother and mother as outsiders? How are you going to live this day? Camellia is just a child, do you treat her like this? "

What Li Dashan is most afraid of is Cuihua's crying and troublesome temperament, she doesn't care about right or wrong, she only cares about the shortcomings, once she makes trouble, she will go back to her parents' house, and she will pick it up herself.

The thought of this made him short of breath.

His voice was lowered by a degree, "What are you howling?" She went too far today, and she actually lost her temper at our mother. You are still protecting her..."

"She is also wronged, a piece of kindness is treated as a donkey's liver and lungs, your mother still says about her, can she not be angry?" It's not one person's fault either. Besides, it was your mother who fell out of bed by herself, and it wasn't the camellia. You have wronged her like this, how can she bear it? Li

Dashan was stupid, knowing that Cuihua was a strong word, but he didn't have anything to say to her. I can only stare at dryly.

"How can there be such an unreasonable person? Grandma's mouth trembled angrily.

Li Weiguo is also very angry, he knows very well about the character of his stepmother, and she can also pull out the truth for you if it doesn't make sense.

In the past, no matter how much trouble he had, he never participated.

Now that Camellia is angry with her grandmother, the stepmother still thinks that it is not her daughter's fault, and he must stand up and speak.

He reassured his grandmother not to be angry and walked out on his own.

Seeing the stepmother sitting on the ground with tears and snot, her face was gloomy, "Today's things are very bad, Camellia knows that grandma has a serious joint disease and can't stand the cold, and now on such a cold day, she threw the quilt to the ground."

She's not a child anymore, she's an adult now, and she's made things like this, and I don't dare let her continue to live in the same room with my grandmother. Let her move out.

When Cui Ping heard the explosion, she got up from the ground, "Where do you go to live when you move out?" You want to kick her out?

Li Dashan saw that the matter was going to be serious, and hurriedly intervened in the round, "Wei Guo definitely didn't mean that, he said angry words." He

winked at his son.

Li Weiguo didn't even look at him, and said, "Let her move into the small side house where I live." I'm staying in the same room with my grandmother for the time being.

Cuihua's eyes lit up, she didn't want Camellia to live in the same room with her grandmother for a long time, she wanted to talk to Camellia and had to pull her into her own house.

Although the small side room is smaller, it is very clean by Li Jianguo.

"This one does, I agree.

Li Weiguo looked at his father

Li Dashan, "Dad, if you don't go to the branch secretary to ask for a homestead, I'll go by myself."Want. I didn't want to do that. Now I think grandma was right.

I don't want your house, leave it to Li Xiang. I used to give you allowances, and I don't want all the money I have earned in the past two years, if you give me 200 yuan, I can build two rooms by myself, and if it is not enough, I will figure it out by myself.

☆ 13. Chapter 15: Let's Break Up

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 15 Then Split Up,

Cui Ping's little abacus crackled. I don't know how many years I've lived in this house.

Except for the roof tiles, which are worth a little money, the others have no value at all. You can build a new set for two hundred dollars.

The money in her hand must not be taken out, this is the money she saved for her son.

"No, don't you just want to break up with us? If you move out before you get married, people will definitely poke me in the back. Say that my stepmother can't tolerate you. This house will belong to your brothers in the future, and I will treat one and half of them equally when they are married.

Camellia is young and ignorant, don't worry about her. When Camellia came back, I asked her to apologize to her grandmother. "She doesn't even talk about money.

Li Dashan came out to play a round, "Your mother is right, you are not married now, you are going to move out of the homestead, what others will think of our family, people will laugh." Just listen to your mother, and when Camellia comes back, let her apologize to your milk.

Li Weiguo felt chilled. He has always been in order for his family to live well, and he is frugal in the army. Send home the saved allowance. I just want my family to have enough to eat.

When they come back from the army, they will be paid all the discharge money.

I am bent on making their lives good and don't care about anything. There is never a distinction between you and me.

Now it seems that he is too stupid, and if he has a stepmother, his father will become a stepfather.

"You mean there's no money, and the house is divided in half, right? Li Weiguo looked at his stepmother and father coldly.

"That's not the case..."Before Li Dashan finished speaking, he was interrupted by Cui Ping.

"Weiguo, you also know that our family has a large population and a lot of expenses, and the money you gave us has been used up, where is there any money. Your dad and I want to give it to you, but we can't get it. Dashan, don't you say?

Li Dashan was glared at by Cui Ping, knowing that if he didn't talk to her, he would definitely quarrel again, so he had to nod against his will.

Li Weiguo was completely disappointed in them.

"Okay, let's split up. Give me half of the house. After that, we will go our separate ways. I'll ask the captain to come over and help with the separation.

Hearing this, the two of them panicked, they didn't expect Li Weiguo to come to the real thing.

"Weiguo, you are unfilial. Don't you want someone to poke us in the back? Li Dashan was furious.

"Whatever you want. I've made a decision on this matter. "Just leave.

The angry Li Dashan stomped his feet in the back.

"Take a look. This is the good son you are proud of. Now I'm going to separate myself from you and eat alone. I can tell you, it's okay to split up, but you have to take your mother with you. He wanted to go out alone without worry, but there was no door. After saying that, he entered the house in a hurry.

......

Xia Qingqing and Hu Xiaomei returned to the Zhiqing Point.

"Qingqing, isn't your heart too big, you still have so much work to do, you still have to go back to Zhiqing to rest? Let's go to the field together, and I'll do it with you. Hu Xiaomei was so anxious for her that she was sweating.

"No, I can't.

"Why? Xia

Qingqing couldn't tell her the truth, this kind of thing was too mysterious, and if she said it, she would definitely think that something was wrong with her brain.

She had no choice but to explain, "There are more than 200 people in the village, how many pairs of eyes." If someone sees it, it's cheating, and you lose directly. That didn't just hit Zhou Meili and Luo Juan's hearts. Don't worry, don't you believe me? I did it myself.

Hu Xiaomei was also curious about how she could have so much confidence, she should be sure that she was not in a hurry.

"Okay. Go back and take a break, so that you can have the energy to work in the afternoon. Both of them

laughed.

There was no one in the courtyard of Zhiqing Point, and everyone was resting in bed.

Hu Xiaomei returned to the room and quickly fell asleep.

Xia Qingqing was refreshed and not tired at all, and she also lay on the bed and pulled up the curtain.

After waiting for a while, everyone's breathing was steady, and she entered the space with her mind.

It was the third time she had come in. She didn't get to know the space well yet.

Ahri says everything in this space is hers. I suddenly felt so rich.

The sky in the space is blue, the air is fresh, and the sun hangs high overhead, warm as spring.

The Nine Dragon Peaks are stacked with fairy mist, which is a fairyland on earth.

The land at the foot of the mountain is flat and wide, and the place she sees is exactly where she works in reality. And here it is golden. When she came to fetch mountain spring water in the morning, she didn't find it, how could she have such a beautiful place in half a day's work?

She was curious to go over and take a look, and the person immediately came to her.

She was pleasantly surprised to find that it was golden wheat. She was wondering how there was wheat here.

In the distance, a snow-white figure rushed towards her like a gust of wind, and in an instant, Ahri jumped into her arms.

"Master, Ahri misses you.

Xia Qingqing smiled, "We just met in the morning when I came to fetch spiritual spring water, and you miss me again." Ahri

rubbed in her arms, "Ahri missed her master for a moment.

Xia Qingqing smiled and kissed Ahri's head, "Ahri, have you smeared honey on your mouth?" It's so sweet.

Ahri wagged his big tail happily.

Looking at the golden ears of wheat in front of him, the grains were full. Xia Qingqing's heart rippled, and at the same time, she was also very curious, and asked, "Ahri, how can there be wheat here?" "

I planted it. I see you like to eat noodles, so I planted wheat here. Ahri said proudly.

"Ah, you saw the noodles I ate yesterday, and the wheat is grown today? It's too—" She couldn't think of any words to describe her shock at the moment.

Ahri knew exactly what she was thinking, and explained, "The wheat was planted after soaking it in spiritual spring water. That's why it grows so fast.

Ahri explained like this, Xia Qingqing didn't think it was strange. But she thought for a moment and asked, "Then where did you get this wheat seed?" "

Well, this—" Ahri muttered.

Xia Qingqing immediately understood, "Did you take it from a villager's house?" "

Wow, how clever the master is. I only took a handful of them from each family. When the wheat is harvested, I will return it to every family. Ahri held out her furry claws.

"You are a very honest and kind little fox. There is borrowing and doing very well. Xia Qingqing praised it.

Ahri was overjoyed to hear this, shook his head and said, "Because I am your spiritual pet, your thoughts will influence me." You are a kind and honest master, so I am a kind and honest Ahri. I

have to say that Ahri's ability to pat on the back makes her sigh to herself. She was also very happy to listen.

☆ 14. Chapter 17: Halfway through the hexagram

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 17:

"Thank you, Captain, since I promised to bet with them, I won't cheat." If I lose, I'll keep my bet. Everyone thinks I'm going to lose, but I'm not going to give up.

Li Yutian nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, I support you." Come on. "

Thank you, Captain.

Hu Xiaomei also said: "Qingqing, come on." I'm rooting for you with the captain.

Xia Qingqing bent down, picked up the sickle and began to work.

Li Yutian, who was standing on the ground, was inexplicably nervous, as if he had participated in a gambling contract.

Hu Xiaomei also forgot that she still had work to do, and looked at it nervously.

was reminded by Li Yutian, "Don't look at it, you don't do your own work?"

Only then did Hu Xiaomei react and walked in with a sickle.

Li Yutian always thought that Xia Qingqing was a weak girl, but he didn't expect that it was indeed good and fast when she put it together. Just watch her raise a knife and fall into the potato seedlings, which is more courageous than a man's work.

Unconsciously went down more than ten meters away. If she had stayed at this pace without a break, it would have been possible for her to complete the task by six o'clock. I'm afraid that she won't be able to hold on to the end because of her physical strength.

Li Weiguo walked over with a sickle and saw Li Yutian looking at Xia Qingqing with a nervous expression.

Xia Qingqing bent over and worked neatly, he rolled up his sleeves and was about to help her.

I felt that the captain was a little strange today, so I couldn't help but ask, "Uncle Captain, why are you sweating?"

Li Yutian wiped it with his hand, and sure enough, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat.

Seeing that it was Li Weiguo, "Why did you come here?"

"It's a little late at home, so I'll go to work first." After speaking, he went down to the ground with a sickle and helped Xia Qingqing cut the last ridge of potato seedlings.

Just as he was about to raise the sickle, he was stopped by Li Yutian.

"Weiguo, what are you doing? Hurry up and come here. Li Yutian stretched out his hand and pulled him over.

Li Weiguo was also stunned, and asked suspiciously: "Uncle Captain, what's wrong?" What are you pulling me for?

"Xia Zhiqing didn't tell you about this? "

Tell me what? Li Weiguo was even more puzzled.

Li Yutian knew that Li Weiguo didn't know yet. I told him about the gambling contract.

Li Weiguo's face changed after hearing this, "No, you have to take care of this matter Uncle Captain." Isn't this a bully? A big man doesn't have to come out before six o'clock, right? This bet must be stopped. "

Weiguo, don't be excited to listen to me. I asked Xia Zhiqing just now, and she said that she had to abide by the gambling contract. She believed she could do it. Li Yutian pulled him and said.

"How is that possible? "

How impossible, I'm the captain and I believe in her. You are her object, how can you not believe her? Don't worry about seeing for yourself.

Li Weiguo looked up and was only a dozen meters away from her just now. As far as he was talking to the captain, he went down more than ten meters. And she got up and down very quickly. It feels like a machine that never tires.

"See. You have to believe her. At her rate, she couldn't lose.

Li Weiguo felt uncomfortable, even if he won, he was tired, "I'll go over and take a look."

"You better not go over, you don't want her to bother if you don't lose." Hurry up and do your job, I'll watch it for you here. Now that the team has a lot of work, I'll let you rest at noon. You can't hold me back any longer. Li Yutian said.

Although Li Weiguo was very worried, the captain said so, and he stood on the ground and watched for a while.

Xia Qingqing easily waved the sickle and quickly chopped the potato seedlings, without seeing any tiredness.

Qingqing is a very low-key person, not the kind of person who can be provoked to bet with others by a word.

She said that if she is confident that she can win, then she should be sure.

"You hurry up and get to work. Standing here and can't help waste time, go quickly. Li Yutian urged.

Li Weiguo had no choice but to take the sickle back to his five ridges and start working.

Li Yutian sat on the ridge and smoked a dry tobacco pouch.

Half an hour passed, and he didn't see Xia Zhiqing straighten up and rest.

An hour passed, and she still didn't look up and straightened up to rest.

She dried it out in an hour and a half.

Captain Li Yutian jumped up even more excitedly, he finally understood that sentence, people are forced to a certain extent to have unlimited potential. He's seen it today.

Xia Qingqing's extraordinary performance made Zhou Meili and Luo Juan, who had been paying attention to her, dumbfounded.

They didn't even cut half of it. Xia Qingqing has come out of all the fields, what's going on? She used to be hiding strength?

From the beginning of the confidence to the current anxiety. If she really loses and eats soil in front of the whole village, how can she have the face to come out to meet people in the future.

Zhou Meili was even more panicked, if she lost, it would be over between her and Zhang Wenqing. She knows Zhang Wenqing too well, he is a man who wants to save face. He couldn't be with himself anymore.

She retracted her gaze and looked at Zhang Wenqing, who was dozens of meters away.

Zhang Wenqing didn't know about this bet. Zhou Meili didn't tell him. He knew that he had come to work in the fields and listen to the men.

At first, he, like everyone else, felt that Xia Qingqing would definitely lose, and he felt very happy to see her make a fool of herself in public.

At the same time, he also played Xiao Jiujiu in his heart. If Xia Qingqing loses and has a bad reputation, maybe she and Li Weiguo won't be able to get together, then he still has a chance.

Zhou Meili is finally smart this time.

As time passed, I saw Xia Qingqing tirelessly bowing her head and working like a divine helper, and in less than two hours, a ridge of land came out.

At this rate, the last ridge will definitely come out before five o'clock.

Zhang Wenqing was also stunned by this speed, and felt that the Xia Qingqing he knew before was a fake. This work is not like a person at all.

Hu Xiaomei's heart here also relaxed. happened to meet Wang Hongmei's gaze, and both of them smiled easily.

I was finally able to work with peace of mind.

Xia Qingqing was very relaxed, she didn't feel like she was working at all, she didn't have any strength at all. It's easy to get it done.

This is all due to the spiritual spring water.

There was no suspense, and there were still ten minutes before five o'clock, and the last ridge of land was dried up by her.

Cutting down the last potato seedling, she straightened up.

A smile of triumph on his face.

Zhou MeiliWith Luo Juan, she was no longer in the mood to work, so she watched her finish the last ridge of land.

Hu Xiaomei happily threw away the sickle, ran over and hugged Xia Qingqing, with tears in her eyes.

"You've made it, Qingqing. You did it. The

villagers of Shangpo Village, who were working in the fields, witnessed this moment and applauded her. are all happy for her.

Camellia was very disappointed, she also counted on Xia Qingqing to lose, and her grandmother stood with them against her brother and Xia Qingqing.

She said unwillingly to Zhou Meishen beside her: "Is this the end?" Doesn't she have to carry the potato seedlings out of the field?

This sentence made Zhou Meili grasp the life-saving straw, and they didn't make it clear when they bet that they wanted to transport the seedlings out of the field.

A smile appeared on her nervous face, "Didn't you celebrate too early, didn't you transport the potato seedlings in the field?"

☆ 15. Chapter 18: Luo Juan eats soil

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 18 Luo Juan eats soil

Luo Juan felt that Zhou Meili was simply too smart, so many potato seedlings were so heavy that she was going to die, and there was still more than an hour to see how she got out.

"Yes, if this potato seedling is still in the ground, you can't win. Anyone can cut it just by cutting it.

Everyone sighed and looked at Luo Juan and Zhou Meili.

"You still have to no, don't you dare to admit defeat and be a scoundrel, right? Hu Xiaomei pinched her waist and pointed at Luo Juan and Zhou Meili.

"We didn't cheat, the three ridges of land were originally hers, and it was her job to get the potato seedlings out. Of course, you have to do it. Luo Juan said.

"That's it, Luo Zhiqing is right. Camellia interjected.

At this time, the captain Li Yutian walked over, "What are you talking about?" People have done their work and are willing to gamble and lose. "

Uncle Captain, she's not done. And if she doesn't get it out, it's not done. She kicked the potato seedlings on the ground.

When they made the bet, Li Yutian was not at the scene. So, he didn't know what he said at the time?

looked at Xia Qingqing and asked, "Did you ask this question at the beginning?"

Xia Qingqing shook her head, "This one doesn't."

"Whoever said no, I thought so anyway. If you don't admit it, I can't help it. Zhou Meili said.

"I heard it too. Camellia echoed.

"Captain, they're cheating. At that time, I only talked about cutting potato seedlings, and I didn't mention that I had to get them out. If you don't believe me, have you heard it? Hu Xiaomei said.

"I didn't hear it.

"I didn't hear that either.

"I just want to play tricks.

Zhou Meili and Luo Juan glanced at each other with weak hearts.

Luo Juan said: "If you say that, I can't help it." No evidence can be produced anyway. You say she won, but we don't admit it, and of course we won't fulfill our promises. Seeing that she has done so much, we don't embarrass her, or cancel the bet. She

was so weak that she took advantage of this staircase to come down.

Of course, Zhou Meili agreed to do so, and she almost went to take a bath in the river.

Of course, Xia Qingqing would not let them go.

"No, the bet continues. I'll just get all the potato seedlings out of the chopped up. Xia Qingqing looked at Zhou Meili and said to Luo Juan.

The two of them thought that the crisis had been resolved, but they didn't expect Xia Qingqing to want to go down this step.

Then don't blame them for being rude.

Zhou Meimei's excitement came up again, "Okay, then let's continue."

Xia Qingqing said to the captain, "Captain, you are here to testify."

Li Yutian could only nod, originally wanted to persuade her to forget it. But seeing her determined eyes, I agreed.

Xia Qingqing didn't say a word, she came to the center of the ground, and she started to transport potato seedlings to the two ends from the middle.

Li Weiguo put his heart down, thinking that Qingqing had won.

Unexpectedly, she began to transport potato seedlings again. He put down his scythe and hurried over.

Zhang Wenqing also followed.

Everyone saw that they had all run over, and they all followed.

"What's going on? Isn't it already cut? Why do you have to ship it out? Li Weiguo stood beside Xia Qingqing.

Zhou Meili saw that Zhang Wenqing was also coming.

Said excitedly: "Who said that if you finish chopping, you will win, and you have to transport these out." Then he

glanced at Zhang Wenqing.

Only then did Zhang Wenqing know that this was the case.

"Zhou Meili, no one is you bullying her, isn't it? I'll tell you, don't bully people too much, who dares to bully Qingqing, you see if I fight with her. He pointed at Zhou Meili angrily.

Li Weiguo was very frightened when he got angry. Zhou Meili took a step back and said with a weak heart: "Originally, the gambling contract was like this. "

What a bullshit bet. You're playing tricks on her. It doesn't count.

Xia Qingqing was behind Li Weiguo, twisted a hemp flower in the direction of the potato seedling, and then carried it on his shoulder.

"Wei Guo, even if she sets me up, I can win. You just stand on the sidelines and watch how I win them.

Li Weiguo still wanted to speak, but was stopped by Xia Qingqing, "Trust me."

Li Weiguo saw her determined eyes and stood aside.

She carried the potato seedlings on her back and left.

She used to turn over the potato seedlings and cut them. The potato seedlings in the three ridges were wound into a whole by her. Therefore, she will not scatter when she pulls the potato seedlings.

Half a quarter of an hour. So he pulled the potato seedlings to the ground.

Everyone was stunned, this was simply an impossible task. Those potato seedlings have water, the amount of one acre and three points of land.

Generally speaking, there are 1,800 catties, how did Xia Qingqing do it?

Zhou Meili and Luo Juan couldn't think at all, could it be that Xia Qingqing was a ghost? What the hell is going on?

In half an hour, all the potato seedlings were quickly pulled to the ground by her.

Everyone cheered for her excitedly.

Xia Qingqing clapped her hands and walked in front of Zhou Meili and Luo Juan, "Now I win." "

The two men looked ugly, and they had no excuses.

Captain Li Yutian stood up, he opened his eyes today, it was as exciting as a dream.

"Don't ask them, we've all seen you win.

"Now that I've won, it's time for you two to make good on your bet." Xia Qingqing looked at the two of them with a smile.

The faces of the two men were flushed, and they kept their heads down and did not speak.

"It just so happens that everyone is here, Luo Juan, you can start first.

Luo Juan looked embarrassed, she looked up and looked around, hoping that someone could help her say something.

After waiting for a long time, no one spoke.

"Didn't she say she was willing to gamble? The bet is also made by yourself. If you want to play tricks, our whole village won't agree. Hu Xiaomei said.

Luo Juan knew that she was at a loss, and she didn't refute it.

"It's okay not to eat soil, according to what Zhou Meili said, and you strongly approve of it. Strip naked and run around the uphill village. Xia Qingqing sneered.

Luo Juan glared at her, she knew that she couldn't hide today.

grabbed a handful of dirt from the ground and put it in his mouth, choked and spit it out. I can't swallow it at all.

Glancing up at the people around her, there was still no one to speak for her. Wang Hongmei saw her and looked away.

"Eat it, what are you going to see? Hu Xiaomei said.

Xia Qingqing didn't speak, Luo Juan had to grab another handful of soil from the ground, put it in her mouth, but still couldn't swallow it and spit it out.

She said to Xia Qingqing with tears in her eyes: "I..., I can't swallow it."

"Whoever has water, lend her a little." Xia Qingqing said.

When had the villagers seen such a bustle, they bet that it was the first time they had seen it.

She also started the incident, and she deserves to lose now.

They brought up the water cups one after another.

Luo Juan's face was as red as a ripe apple, she didn't expect the villagers to be so pitiful.

"Eat quickly, everyone doesn't have time to look at you, Zhou Meili is still waiting. Xia Qingqing said.

She grabbed a handful from the ground and hesitantly put it in her mouth.

I don't know who in the crowd said, "There's a lot of dung on the ground, isn't this equivalent to eating?"

☆ 16. Chapter 19: Shame

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 19: Shame on the Eyes

, Everyone Laughs.

Luo Juan, who had already swallowed the soil with water, squatted down and vomited nauseously when she heard the word dung.

Zhou Meili stood behind her and watched in horror, at this time she regretted why she had come in to make this bet, but now it was too late to regret it.

Xia Qingqing looked at Zhou Meili coldly, "It's your turn."

Zhou Meili swallowed her saliva and glanced at Zhang Wenqing in the crowd.

Zhang Wenqing glared at her hatefully, turned around angrily and left.

Zhou Meimei's face suddenly turned pale.

"Let's go, don't waste everyone's time, let's go now. Xia Qingqing said coldly.

She listened to the weather forecast on the radio yesterday, and the temperature today is two degrees.

She was looking forward to seeing her bathing in the water, which was really relieving and resentful. It's a lot more interesting than killing her outright.

"Let's go. Do you want to go back to dinner? Hu Xiaomei urged.

"This is your bet, since I was asked to testify just now, and now that Xia Zhiqing has won, then you can fulfill your bet. Captain Li Yutian also spoke.

It's time to let Zhou Meili learn a lesson, otherwise she doesn't know what to do in the future. At a young age, he was mixed with that Zhang Zhiqing ghost, and the village that was not ashamed of it spread everywhere. Now I still have the face to do things.

Zhou Meili didn't expect the captain to also face Xia Qingqing, she had no way to retreat, and everyone could only follow everyone to the riverside of Shangpo Village.

God is also in a posture, and the wind and sun are beautiful all day. At this time, a small cold north wind was blowing.

Zhou Meimei, who was standing by the river, shivered a little, how could she go down so cold?

Stand motionless by the river.

The second stunned man was annoyed by waiting, "Hurry up, everyone is waiting." Don't grind. He

liked Zhou Meili before, and he was scolded by Zhou Meili for being bloody. After that, he told people everywhere in the village that his family was poor, that he was dead-skinned and a toad and wanted to eat swan meat.

He became a joke for the villagers. Since then, he has had another toad in addition to the nickname of the second dumbfounder. This is all a shame that Zhou Meili gave him.

With this opportunity today, he has to give this breath.

"yes, don't delay everyone. Someone chimed in.

Zhou Meili looked at so many people on the shore waiting to see her go into the water, and it seemed useless to ask for help and sell miserably. I could only bow my head to Xia Zhiqing, look at her with tears in my eyes and say, "Can you not go into the water and change the way?" "

Yes, you can ask Zhang Wenqing to come over and go into the water for you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

There was another burst of laughter.

"Yes, where did that Zhang Wenqing go? The second stunned god assisted, and he searched for Zhang Wenqing's figure in the crowd.

"He didn't come, I saw him go back. Someone chimed in.

"Tut-tut, it's not a man. Zhou Meimei, your vision is not good! The man who runs away when he encounters something is really incomparable to the man in our village. The second stunned man mocked.

Zhou Meimei's face was flushed, knowing that the second stunned son would take revenge on him. said angrily: "Don't talk nonsense, you are spreading rumors." Didn't I just not take a fancy to you? You're retaliating against me now.

"Don't talk nonsense, everyone is waiting. Li Weiguo was angry when he saw her two faces before and after.

"Zhou Meili, you have to take responsibility for what you do. Sooner or later, they have to go down. Don't grind. Captain Li Yutian spoke.

Zhou Meili thought of Luo Juan's fate and knew that there could be no more turnaround. I took off the padded jacket and gritted my teeth and went into the water.

The water was cold and seemed to have penetrated into the cracks of the bones, spreading to the limbs and bones.

Her teeth chattered. When the water didn't pass her calf, she didn't move, trembling and looking at everyone with an aggrieved face.

"What are you doing here? Soak your whole body in water. Xia Qingqing said coldly.

"yes, what's the matter with you standing here. The two stunned shouted.

Zhou Meili gritted her teeth and squatted down. Cold, she stood up again. The wind blew colder, so she had to crouch down again.

Her face suddenly turned pale as paper.

The body is like many Xiaoice needles pricking himself, not to mention soaking for five minutes, even if he can't hold on for a minute.

She glanced at Xia Qingqing, she really couldn't stand it anymore, her voice trembled and begged her for mercy, "Xia... Xia Zhi... Qing............, I... I was wrong. No......... Shouldn't...... Should bet on you. I...... Fast...... It's about to be... Frozen to death, you... You're just... Forgive me.

Xia Qingqing looked at her at the moment, and her heart was very happy. Compared to everything they did to themselves in the previous life, what is this punishment? This is just the beginning....

Zhou Meili saw that she didn't squeak, and no one on the shore spoke for her, and prayed: "I... I'm going to freeze to death, so you can just let me go. "

She didn't want to kill anyone. Even if she doesn't beg for mercy from herself, she won't really let her soak for five minutes.

At this time, the captain Li Yutian also came over and said to her, "It's been two minutes, I think it's almost enough." Let her learn a lesson and she will achieve her goal.

Xia Qingqing nodded, and said to Zhou Meili who looked expectant: "Okay, the captain has spoken for you, you can come up."

Zhou Meili hurriedly climbed up from the water, trembling and picking up the padded jacket on the ground and putting it on her body.

"Let's go back quickly. Remember to think about the consequences of anything you do later. Li Yutian said.

Zhou Meili doesn't care what others think of her now, she wants to go home, change out of her wet clothes, and then get into the quilt to warm up. She was so cold.

Zhou Meili ran home crying all the way, and the old people and children in the village who didn't know the truth were curious about what happened?

Some mischievous children followed her, standing at the gate of her house and looking in.

Grandpa saw that she was soaking wet, and came up to ask her what happened?

She went straight into the house, closed the door, took off her clothes and got into the bed. Thinking of today's shame, and Zhang Wenqing's indifferent eyes when he was leaving, he felt uncomfortable.

She did all this for him, too, and he ran away when she needed it most.

......

Zhang Wenqing returned to the village canteen to eat.

Then go back to the educated youth point and lie on the bed. Today's reversal is so amazing, no matter how he thinks about it, he can't figure out what went wrong?

Normal people can't do what Xia Qingqing did. Thousands of pounds of potato seedlings, she was easily pulled to the ground by herself. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would definitely have thought someone else was talking nonsense.

He doesn't believe in demons or gods. Xia Qingqing's actions today made him doubt his beliefs again.

At this time, he heard chatter outsideThe sound of chattering. I know that the educated youths are back.

Li Xiaohu and Liu Haiyang entered the courtyard and returned to the room.

Seeing Zhang Wenqing lying on the bed, they all heard about his real relationship with Zhou Meimei.

They always thought that Zhang Wenqing was pursuing Xia Qingqing, but they didn't expect him to secretly Chen Cang. Get together with Zhou Meimei.

Zhang Wenqing, who usually watches Si Wenwen, is such a person with a problematic style.

They looked down on such a person, and when they saw him, they just smiled and didn't talk to him.

The relationship between the three of them is not bad, but they have never met without greeting. In particular, Li Xiaohu is a young man with a chatty and lively personality.

Zhang Wenqing is a sensitive person, and he immediately felt that they were cold to him.

☆ 17. Chapter 20: Zhang Wenqing was annoyed and ashamed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 20: Zhang Wenqing was annoyed and angry

: "What's wrong with you two today?" Why does it look wrong? Zhang Wenqing asked suspiciously.

Li Xiaohu is a person who can't hold his words in his stomach, and he feels uncomfortable holding back his words, "Just now, the whole village went to see Zhou Meili go down the river, why did you come back?"

Zhang Wenqing was asked inexplicably, "Does this have anything to do with the two of you being unhappy?"

"A little bit. I think she's quite pitiful.

"What's there to be pitiful? She is willing to gamble and lose, and she will bring it upon herself. Zhang Wenqing said that the cloud was light and the wind was light, and he didn't look a little worried.

It's as if he has nothing to do with Zhou Meili. If it weren't for the fact that the matter between him and Zhou Meili came out of Xia Qingqing's mouth, he wouldn't believe it.

"Now the village is rumoring about you and Zhou Meimei, is it true or not? Li Xiaohu asked curiously.

Zhang Wenqing's face became ugly, "It's all rumors, how can I have anything to do with her?" He

said it angrily, as if he had been greatly wronged.

This made Li Xiaohu and Liu Haiyang confused, could it be that Zhang Wenqing was really wronged?

Zhang Wenqing knew the seriousness of this matter, which was not only a matter of style, but most importantly, it would worsen his hope of returning to the city.

There's no way he's going to stay here, he's going back anyway.

He had to keep Zhou Meili shut up in this matter, and he couldn't admit that he had anything to do with him. Otherwise, I'm really finished.

"This matter was said by Xia Zhiqing, and I want to ask her why she harmed me. With that, he rushed out the door.

Leaving Li Xiaohu and Liu Haiyang to look at each other.

"Is it really a rumor that we have wronged him? Li Xiaohu muttered to himself.

Liu Haiyang nodded, "It's possible, you see that he has gone to find Xia Zhiqing." "

Let's go over and have a look." Li Xiaohu reacted and followed directly, and Liu Haiyang followed closely.

......

Xia Qingqing and other educated youths returned to the educated youth point.

Everyone was too curious about her performance today and asked her what was going on?

She couldn't explain it at all, so she could only lie, "Actually, this has always been my privacy. I've had a surprisingly strong strength since I was a child. My parents were afraid of gossip and being called freaks. Just let me hide this ability with great strength.

If Luo Juan and Zhou Meili hadn't deceived people too much, I wouldn't have continued to hide.

She looked very disappointed.

"Fortunately, you have this ability, otherwise you would have eaten soil today, and you would have gone down to the river to bathe. Wang Hongmei said.

"Xia Qingqing, you can't pick up your shoulders and can't lift your hands, all of them are pretended? Hu Xiaomei said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing had no choice but to nod, "Since I was a child, my family has asked me not to use force no matter what I do, so I didn't mean to Xi get used to it." "

Hahaha, it would be nice if I had this ability. Working in the fields is less tiring. Li Xiaoyan, who lives next door to Luo Juan, said.

"I want to too..." "I also want to..."

Xia

Qingqing smiled, "I have this ability, everyone should keep it secret for me, don't say it." Let the villagers think I'm evil. A girl is naturally strong, and others will laugh behind her back. When

he came back just now, Li Weiguo asked her incredulously if she had been to an unclean place, thinking that she might have been evil. That's why there is so much strength.

She explained to him that she was a strong man, and he still didn't believe it. The two of them wrestled their wrists, and unexpectedly she lost to Li Weiguo.

Only then did I remember that today, Li Weiguo, like himself, drank spiritual spring water.

The people in the room were giggling and talking, and Luo Juan next door was lying on the bed alone wiping her tears.

She was also a proud little princess when she was at home, when did she suffer such an insult.

She hated Xia Qingqing to death, as well as everyone in Shangpo Village. She wished she had packed up her bags and left now. But she couldn't go back. The more I thought about it, the more angry I became, the more sad I became.

I heard the laughter next door, and I gritted my teeth with hatred. The house is an earthen wall and the sound insulation is very good, she can't hear what the next door says? But she knew they must be talking about laughing at themselves.

She got up from the bed and washed her face.

She couldn't make herself look like this. Let them continue to watch the joke.

As soon as he opened the door and wanted to go out, he saw Zhang Wenqing coming to the courtyard in a menacing manner. Later, I saw Li Xiaohu and Liu Haiyang also follow.

The foot she had taken was retracted. Lean against the door and listen to the movement.

Xia Qingqing and others are talking lively.

I saw Zhang Wenqing standing at the door.

"Wen Qing, what's wrong with you? Wang Hongmei stood up and asked with a puzzled expression.

"I asked Xia Zhiqing about something. The reason why Zhang Wenqing came to her with such confidence was that he believed that Zhou Meili would not be able to tell her about it.

He and Zhou Meili were twice, both in the back mountain, where no one could see it.

Xia Qingqing didn't even look at him, "What's the matter with me?" Do you want to stand out for Zhou Meimei?

Zhang Wenqing was angry by her attitude and words. Watching a room full of people looking at me, I really want to explode and curse. But he has always been in Liswen's character, so he could only endure his anger and ask her: "Xia Zhiqing, I like it, it's not wrong that you want to pursue you." If you don't like me, forget it, why do you still put dirty water on my head?

Xia Qingqing was looking at him at this time, she knew the purpose of his coming, and pretended not to understand and looked at him: "When did I deduct the basin on your head?" When have I splashed your dirty water?

Zhang Wenqing was angry with her, pointed at her and said angrily: "What are you saying everywhere about me and Zhou Meili?" You are slandering and spreading rumors, you are doing this to destroy my innocence, I am a man who can bear it. But Zhou Meili is a little girl, don't you say that these are ruining people's reputation? How do you let the family marry in the future?

"What do you want?" Xia Qingqing asked.

"You have to write a letter of apology to return the innocence of me and Zhou Meimei. Zhang Wenqing said.

Xia Qingqing laughed, "Innocent? Where is your innocence? If you don't have a weak heart, why don't you go and see Zhou Meili and take a bath in the water?

"Why should I go? "

Don't quibble, Zhou Meili told me about the two of you in private. You want to go back to the city, and you want to use me to help you get back to the city. Otherwise, how would I know that you are so evil and a well-dressed beast that you want to step on two boats?

Zhang Wenqing was stunned, he shook his head in disbelief, "Impossible?" There's no way she's going to tell you that in private. Suddenly

everyone in the room looked at him with wide eyes.

Only then did he realize that he was in a hurry to say that he was purring, and quickly explained,"No, I mean she can't tell you what she hasn't done, you're lying."

His nervousness and panic were seen by the people in the room, and everyone's hearts were like mirrors.

"Don't quibble, you go to Zhou Meili and ask. If I need to confront him face to face, I am willing to do so. Xia Qingqing looked disdainful.

Zhang Wenqing's heart was empty, and Xia Qingqing said his purpose. If you want to say that it wasn't Zhou Meili who said it, he wouldn't believe it.

☆ 18. Chapter 21: Ah, youkai

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 21: Ah, it's only seven o'clock,

it's already dark.

After another day's work when it was cold, the villagers basically went to bed after seven o'clock.

He came to Zhou Meimei's house, and he didn't meet anyone along the way.

He stretched out his hand to knock on the door and waited for a while, and Zhou's beautiful grandfather came over to open the door, "Who?" "

It's me, uncle, I'm Zhang Wenqing, I have something to do with Zhou Meili. "

It's so late, and you're going to gossip when you come to find beauty." Why don't you come over tomorrow during the day? "The old man didn't intend to let him in.

Today, he heard about Meili making a bet to go to the river to take a bath in the river. Zhou Meili had a fever when she got home, and she just took medicine and fell asleep.

"Uncle, I have something urgent. Gotta talk to her now.

"She's not comfortable falling asleep now, you better go back, and I'll talk about it tomorrow." Then he closed the door.

Zhang Wenqing ate the closed door, and the fire in his heart had nowhere to vent, he had to see Zhou Meili today and ask her why she did this? Her mouth must be gagged and this thing must be pressed.

He looked around vigilantly, and after making sure that no one was there, he came to the window of Zhou Meimei's room, which was made of paper.

It was pitch black inside, the old man didn't lie, it turned out that she had really fallen asleep.

Reaching out and gently knocking on the window frame, he lowered his voice, "Zhou Meili..., Zhou Meili...".

Zhou Meili hasn't slept all the time, and what happened today made her unable to sleep at all.

Her reputation is over, Zhang Wenqing definitely doesn't want to be with her anymore, they slept with each other again, and now it's rumoring again. What should she do next?

Grandpa still doesn't know about her and Zhang Wenqing. Both old men are old-minded people. If they knew, they would have to be scolded to death.

Just when she despaired of her future. Hearing Zhang Wenqing shouting her name, she suddenly came to her senses.

I got out of bed and walked to the window and opened it. I saw Zhang Wenqing's face.

"Wenqing, why are you here? Zhou Meili asked.

Zhang Wenqing, who was standing outside, glanced around and saw that there was no one, so he climbed in through the window.

Zhou Meili hurriedly closed the window and asked softly, "What's wrong?" What's going on...""Slap..."

Before she finished speaking, Zhang Wenqing gave her a slap.

Zhou Meili was stunned, her nose was sour, tears fell, she had a headache and was weak, and now she was slapped by him inexplicably, and she almost didn't fall to the ground.

"Wen Qing, why did you hit me? "Zhou Meili is very sad.

"Why did you tell Xia Zhiqing about the two of us. You don't want to disadmit it. I have already asked Xia Zhiqing, and she said that you told her about this. Zhang Wenqing said angrily.

"I didn't. I explained it to you the day before yesterday. How could I possibly tell her such a thing? You don't believe me. Zhou Meili covered her hot face and questioned him aggrievedly.

"How could it not be? You don't want you if you're afraid I'll pursue her. If you tell her what happened between us, she will no longer be able to accept me. Well, you've now achieved your goal. Now everyone in this uphill village knows about the two of us, and now you are happy. Zhang Wenqing roared in a hideous voice.

Zhou Meili was very sad, she didn't expect Zhang Wenqing to think of her like this, in order to break up Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo and give him a chance to get close to Xia Qingqing, he didn't see it at all.

"It's Xia Qingqing who is lying, she just wants to provoke our relationship, so she said I told her. I swear to you that if I tell you about it, I won't die of thunder.

Zhang Wenqing slowly calmed down, "You really didn't tell her, she was lying?"

"You believe me, I only do you good and will not harm you. No one loves you more than I do. Zhou Meili suppressed her crying.

Zhang Wenqing fell into deep thought, he didn't understand that he had no grievances with Xia Qingqing, even if he wanted to use her to return to the city, she didn't need to be so hostile to herself. Why is she trying to deal with herself? What purpose does she have?

Zhou Meili saw that he didn't speak, thinking that he didn't believe himself, "Wenqing, don't you believe what I said?" "

Well, it's just that I'm wondering why Xia Qingqing is doing this? Ever since you pushed her into the water, she's like a different person. It's not the same her at all.

"I think so, too. She used to be a very gentle and kind person, but now I see that she is a little frightened, and her eyes are full of murder.

After speaking, he thought of a very terrifying thing, and stared at his frightened eyes, "Wen Qing, many people have drowned in that river, could it be that she was taken by evil spirits?" After saying that, he was taken aback.

"I don't know. Possibly, it is. Otherwise, there is no way to explain it. It doesn't matter if she's an evil spirit or not. You're going to keep our secrets. Rumors cannot be allowed to sit back. I'll be back in town to take you to a good life.

Tomorrow, we will go to the captain, explain our affairs clearly, let him clarify for us, and block Xia Qingqing's mouth. Zhang Wenqing said.

Zhou Meimei's heart felt much better.

As long as Zhang Wenqing does not leave herself, she feels that there is still hope for everything. Nodding in agreement.

Zhang Wenqing was about to leave, but Zhou Meili grabbed him and said coquettishly: "Wenqing, you just left..."

He took advantage of the situation and carried her to the bed.

Just as the two were upside down, they heard a grandmother's voice, "It's a shame, it's still a child."

Zhang Wenqing looked up, and the window was opened at some point, revealing a fox face with sharp beak and monkey cheeks.

Those eyes were shining, and they lit up the room.

Zhang Wenqing's scalp was numb, and he suddenly softened and trembled with fright, and hid in the quilt.

"There are youkai.

Zhou Meili also heard the voice, she looked sideways at the window at the fox face and looked at her with a strange smile, and actually shouted the same as Zhang Wenqing, "Monster... Monster....... She

was so frightened that she almost fainted, and she lay in bed and had no strength to get up and run away. Frightened, he hugged Zhang Wenqing's trembling body like chaff tightly.

Grandpa was also woken up, and when she heard that it was coming from the beautiful room, Grandma lit the kerosene lamp.

The old man took a kerosene lamp and knocked on the door of Zhou Meimei's room.

"Beautiful, what's wrong? Open the door.

Although

Zhou Meili heard her grandfather's voice, she had no way to get out of bed, and the fox face was still looking at her on the windowsill.

"Grandpa, I can't move. Go and get someone to come and save me. The

old man outside the door was frightened, and hurriedly carried kerosene to the next door to call someone.

The night in the countryside is very quiet, and the movement of Zhou Meimei's house is left and rightWhen they heard it, the old man ran over and knocked on the door again, "Lao Li, something happened to my family." Hurry up and help. The

neighbor knew that something was wrong and quickly ran out and asked him what was wrong?

The old man couldn't say it, so he pointed to the house, "Something happened to the beauty." Half

the village heard the old man knocking on the door. came out of the house with clothes on and arrived at Zhou Meimei's house.

☆ 19. Chapter 22: Adultery Revealed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 22 Zhou Meili in the room where the adultery was revealed

heard the noise outside, and knew that the rescuers were coming, and she was bold, so she looked up and looked at the window again, and the window was closed well. Nothing.

She rubbed her eyes vigorously and patted Zhang Wenqing, who was still trembling, "That thing is gone."

Zhang Wenqing poked his head out of the bed and looked at the window in horror, he was also stunned.

The windows were closed well, and there was still a shadow of that thing.

The two men looked at each other in the darkness as if they had seen a ghost.

I suddenly remembered that neither of us was wearing any clothes now, and there was already a noise outside.

"It's over, the people from outside have come in. Hurry up and plug the door shut. I went out through the window. Where's my clothes..., fuck. He squatted impatiently on the ground and fumbled, and it was too late to put on his clothes.

"I've slammed the door in. I have two quilts here, otherwise you will wrap one bed and go out, and it will be too late to get dressed now. Hurry up, hurry up..."Zhou Meili urged.

Zhang Wenqing is now panicked and doesn't know the east, west, north and south, so he hurriedly leaves here.

He wrapped himself in a quilt from his bed and ran in the direction of the window.

Zhou Meili also wrapped another quilt around her body to help him.

The captain and Li Weiguo also came, and the door was bolted from the inside. The matter was urgent, and the old man asked the door to be kicked open.

This candidate is Li Weiguo. Li Weiguo has been a soldier and is very skilled. He kicked the door open in two or three strokes.

The villagers from all over the neighborhood rushed in with shovels and sickles in their hands and benches in their hands.

Zhang Wenqing climbed the window wrapped in a quilt, he overestimated the width of the window, and the quilt was half wrapped around his body and half dragged on the ground. He was so nervous and frightened that he couldn't climb up twice, so he threw the quilt on the ground and wanted to jump out of the window naked.

It was at this moment that the door was kicked open.

Zhang Wenqing had already climbed onto the windowsill naked, and the temperature was almost sub-zero, making him shiver from the cold.

Li Weiguo, who was the first to come in, saw someone on the windowsill and rushed to the windowsill with an arrow.

said that it was too late, and Zhang Wenqing was about to jump down, and Li Weiguo had already come to the window. Reached out and hugged one of his legs.

At this time, Zhang Wenqing had already jumped out, and the miserable Li Weiguo grabbed him, his body fell down, and half of his body hit the dirt wall, and he was so dizzy that he almost fainted.

Zhou Meili was so frightened that she squatted in the corner of the wall wrapped in a quilt and cried.

Li Weiguo easily slipped Zhang Wenqing up and threw him on the ground.

At first, it was dark and couldn't see clearly, but when the old man brought the kerosene lamp into the room, under the reflection of the kerosene lamp, everyone saw that it was Zhang Wenqing, and immediately understood what was going on.

They all looked at each other and didn't speak.

Zhang Wenqing was lying naked on the ground, his forehead hit a big bag, his nose was bleeding, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding.

The old man didn't know the rumors outside, trembled angrily, and scolded: "Zhang Wenqing, you animal, I'm going to the commune to sue you." Let you go to jail. You have to call the shots for us in this matter of Yutian. "

Everybody understands what's going on?

Li Yutian said: "Uncle, let's lift the person to the bed first, it seems that this hit is not light." We don't know what's going on yet, but we'll talk about it later. The old man in his seventies wiped his tears, "The

granddaughter I brought up with great difficulty was ruined by him..."

The villagers carried Zhang Wenqing to the bed, and Li Weiguo picked up the quilt from under the window to cover him.

There were two people's clothes all over the floor, and the room was suddenly embarrassing.

"Let's all go out. Let Zhou Meili put on her clothes. Zhang Wenqing's fall was not light, Li Weiguo, you go and put the mules in the team on the cart, I'm afraid you have to send him to the hospital. Li Yutian said.

Li Weiguo went out.

Then he looked at the villagers standing outside and said, "Everyone is tired after a day's work." Go back and rest. The

villagers wanted to stay and see the excitement, but the captain told them to go back, and they were embarrassed to stay. All gone.

Li Yutian was sitting in the outer hall with the two old men, and he heard Zhou Meimei's crying voice inside, "Wenqing, are you okay?" Wenqing..."

Grandpa and grandma were in tears when they heard the movement inside, and they now know what is going on.

After a while, Zhou Meili came out of the room and looked at Li Yutian with a nervous expression, "Uncle Captain, Zhang Wenqing doesn't seem to be very conscious, you can take him to the doctor quickly."

Li Yutian sighed, "I've already gone to prepare the donkey cart." Grandpa

couldn't help but ask: "Zhou Meili, how long have you been with him?"

"I, I didn't. Zhou Meili didn't dare to admit that Zhang Wenqing asked her to keep it secret, although the reality was in front of her without Zhang Wenqing's consent, she didn't dare to talk nonsense.

Li Yutian wanted to get angry when he heard this, "Are you all like this?" What else is there to hide. The matter of the two of you will be known to the entire Shangpo Village tomorrow. You're still a girl, what are you going to do?

"I, I, I don't know?

"You all slept together, of course you have to let Zhang Wenqing marry you, otherwise where will my old face go?" The old man's face was full of tears helplessly.

"But he doesn't have to marry me. Zhou Meili felt very aggrieved when she thought of this, and tears flowed down.

He dared. If he doesn't marry you and doesn't give an account to our family, I will go to the commune and sue him for playing hooligan with you.

"Your grandfather is right, this is the only way out to save your reputation with him. Li Yutian said.

But what if he doesn't agree?

"He wouldn't disagree. Hooliganism is punishable by shooting. Li Yutian said.

When Zhou Meili heard this, she was a little happy in her heart. If this is the case, Zhang Wenqing will definitely marry him.

At this time, Li Weiguo drove the donkey cart to the door of Zhou Meimei's house.

entered the courtyard and carried Zhang Wenqing, who was already unconscious, into the donkey cart with Li Yutian, and Zhou Meili also hugged two quilts and covered Zhang Wenqing's body.

Li Weiguo caught the car, and Zhou Meili and Li Yutian each went to the township.

......

The lights have been turned off, and everyone is sleeping.

Xia Qingqing lay on the bed and waited for everyone to fall asleep and entered the space.

There are no four seasons in the space, the temperature here is suitable for fresh air, and the daylight hours are long. The night time is short.

Even if she came at night, most of the time in the space was daytime.

The wheat that I had seen in the morning was gone, and it was collected by Ahri in the cave.

She went to the cave and saw a pile of wheatinto a small mountain of gold. She also saw two wild pheasants that had been plucked and disemboweled.

Her saliva almost flowed out, and it was prepared for her by the caring Ahri.

She took the pheasant back to the edge of the spiritual spring and cleaned it. Looking around, I didn't see any dry branches.

She wished she had a bunch of firewood so she could cook roast chicken here today.

As soon as she finished speaking, a pile of firewood appeared in front of her, and she was pleasantly surprised.

☆ 20. Chapter 23: Spiritual Communion

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 23 Spiritual Communion

She was happy when she saw a fluffy ball jump into her arms, "Master, Ahri is back.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Ahri will succeed if he makes a move. Tomorrow everyone in the village will know about the ugly couple of dogs and men. Ahri said happily.

"Ahri is awesome, really a good helper for me. She complimented.

"Hehehehe, if the master has something in the future, you can let Ahri do it for you. Ahri can do it all. Ahri was delighted.

After Zhang Wenqing left her, he said that he was going to confront Zhou Meimei. She knew that the purpose of his going to Zhou Meili was to ask her to shut up and deny their relationship and clear his name.

It was dark, and it was impossible for Zhou Meimei's family to let him enter the house, let alone let him be alone with Zhou Meili.

The rural people are simple and simple, and they are still very conservative about this kind of thing between men and women. Zhang Wenqing could only open the window if he wanted to see Zhou Meili.

Both of them are strong-blooded, and they must do things when they are alone in a room.

She asked Ahri to frighten them and let the neighbors find out about their adultery. Discredited the dog man and woman. In the end, he was forced to get married. There are conditions for returning to the city, if the educated youth marries the local villagers, and his reputation is bad, Zhang Wenqing will never be able to return to the city.

He must have wanted to die now.

She was in a good mood, looked at the fluffy Ahri, and kissed it on the forehead, "Let's make roast chicken today, okay?"

"Okay, but I haven't eaten roast chicken yet. Is it tasty? Ahri asked, looking at her with big cute eyes.

"Of course it's delicious, much better than if you eat it raw.

"Really? Ahri hasn't eaten anything cooked yet. I'm looking forward to it. Ahri jumped to the ground and jumped and jumped.

When it saw the firewood on the ground, it asked curiously, "Master, where did this pile of firewood come from?"

Xia Qingqing was stunned, she still wanted to ask it, "I don't know." I just wanted to have a bunch of firewood, and then it appeared. What's going on?

Ahri's joy jumped on her again, "Great, master." You are in communion with Ahri's spiritual sense. In the future, you have the ability to have Ahri in the space, and you have the master.

Xia Qingqing asked incredulously, "Really?"

"yes. You can give it another try. Think about what you want.

Xia Qingqing looked at the chickens and firewood on the ground, and also needed a lighter and salt.

After waiting for a long time and neither of these things appeared, she looked at Ahri in disappointment, "I want salt and a lighter, why don't you have one?"

Ahri patted himself on the head, "Oops, I forgot to tell you." What you want has to be something in space. Like lighters and salt, that's something outside, and Kowloon Peak doesn't have it.

"Ah, is that so? "

Well, try something in this space again.

Xia Qingqing thought for a while, "Then I want a pheasant." As soon as he

finished speaking, a colorful pheasant like a phoenix flew to his feet.

"That's an exaggeration, isn't it? She looked at Ahri excitedly.

"Hahaha, it's good if you Xi it in the future. By the way, this ability is only available in space. Out of space, you don't have this ability. Xia

Qingqing didn't want to have this ability outside, if she wanted something in the presence of someone, that thing would suddenly be in her hands, and others would definitely treat her as a monster.

"I'm satisfied. Now I'm going to go to the kitchen and get salt and matches. As soon as he finished speaking, he went to the kitchen.

It was dark in the room, but she knew a lot about it, and she could find a place to put it even with her eyes closed.

She found the salt and matches with ease, and then thought about the place to go back, and the people arrived at once.

"Master, you're getting more and more proficient in using your abilities.

"Of course, your master and I are very smart. "

The master is smart, so Ahri is smart.

Xia Qingqing was helpless, as long as it was praised, Ahri would always be very immodest and stick it on himself.

She put the firewood together. Vacant space in the middle. Start a fire with hay and place it on the bottom of the firewood. After the fire ignited.

Take out the salt and sprinkle it on the chicken and rub it. This salt is not the iodized fine salt of later generations, but it is a very large coarse salt.

To marinate with coarse salt, rub it by hand and rub the salt into the chicken. In this way, the salt can be uniform.

After doing all this, he put two pheasants on a twig and roasted them on a firewood rack.

Turning the dough while grilling, the aroma of the meat comes out after a while.

"Wow, it smells so good. Master, I really want to eat. Ahri drooled all over the ground.

Xia Qingqing couldn't close her mouth, "Ahri, why are you more greedy than me."

Ahri explained seriously, "It's not that Ahri is greedy, it's that the master is too greedy." That's why Ahri is greedy. "

That's fine, she's really convinced Ahri.

After about half an hour, the two pheasants were roasted.

Ahri finally waited, and it didn't matter if it was hot or not, the miserable fox cry startled Xia Qingqing and the wild pheasant.

"Master, you are a big liar. It's not tasty at all. It covered its mouth.

Xia Qingqing was almost laughed to death by it, holding her stomach and saying, "What are you doing in such a hurry?" It's very hot when it's just baked, and you can eat it only when it's not hot. The

pheasant walked calmly to the roast pheasant that had been thrown away by Ahri, and looked left and right to see that it was also in its mouth.

was snatched by Ahri, "You stupid chicken, can't you see that it's your kind?" The

pheasant spread its wings and tried to fight for the meat in Ahri's hand, but Ahri jumped up and couldn't run away from it.

Xia Qingqing was amused by this fox and chicken.

Xia Qingqing ate to his heart's content and drank some spiritual spring water.

Ahri also had a round belly.

The pheasant was kept out by Ahri with a spiritual barrier, and it couldn't get in just by looking at it, and it paced around outside the spiritual barrier.

Xia Qingqing was full of food and drink and watched the fox chicken battle again, and her mood was never more comfortable.

......

Zhang Wenqing was sent to the township health center overnight.

There is only one doctor on duty at the health center. He asked about the injury, and then did a brief examination.

"The nasal bone is not broken, the blood in the mouth is the teeth on the cheeks, it's fine. Is there a problem with the brain?Looking at his mental state, there should be no major problems. Tomorrow the doctor will come to work and check again. Don't go back tonight, bumps back and forth on the road will be a problem. Let's go to the ward and stay for one night.

Li Yutian and

Li Weiguo helped Zhang Wenqing to the hospital bed. At this time, Zhang Wenqing had already sobered up.

Also remembering what had happened, he began to get scared. took Li Yutian's hand and said, "Captain, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?"

Zhang Wenqing glanced at Li Weiguo, "I want to tell you alone." "

Captain, then I'll go out and wait for you first. After Li Weiguo finished speaking, he left the ward.

"Say it. Li Yutian said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 130 16
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] " Quick Time Travel to the 1960s and 1970s " Author: Chuan Shan [Completed]   Copywriting:   Meng Hongmei has experienced...
36.9K 734 200
[Era + Group Pet + Shuangwen + Double Life] Once reborn, Yunzheng became the charming daughter of the Qin family's fortune against the sky. The stand...
22.5K 125 52
Author: Xiliangmiao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed With one shot in the head, Guan Yue traveled from the end of the world...
11.9K 129 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...