Book 1: Inazuma eleven ares x...

By Penniepe

Ah,the sweet memories... Don't get me wrong,some memories bring happiness and calmness while others,well..the... More

๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…”
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฆ ๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…›
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—
๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…› ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…–
๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…›
๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ฉ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…˜,๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก?
๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…—,๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜ ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…—!
โ’บโ“งโ“ฃโ“กโ“ โ“’โ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก:I'm what?
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…› ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž'๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…”
๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก
๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”,๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ข,๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…!
๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”,๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ข,๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…!๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ.2
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…จ
๐Ÿ…ฉ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…˜
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข?๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…—,๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…จ ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…'๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ง๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…จ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…จ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…”
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–

๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…–

35 3 0
By Penniepe

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ's ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ
I was seated on the principal's office having a talk with dad and the principal when my teammates walked in.

"Sir,you called for us?"Michinari spoke up breaking the silence.

" Why yes,I wanted you to have a talk with our sponsor,Mr.Shimabukuro." The principal replied.

"You have conquered your previous matches well and I have made a tour, in your honour. I am calling it the Inakunijima Football tour. It will be launched successfully after you win the tournament,keep fighting and I am confident you will win." He said.

"Well done,Raimon eleven. I feel proud to be your sponsor right now,keep on fighting and thank you for taking care of my daughter," dad said.

𝒟𝒶𝒹~Thoughts

"🅷🆄🅷?🅰🅺🅰🆁🅸 🅸🆂 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅳🅰🆄🅶🅷🆃🅴🆁 🆂🅸🆁?!" They asked puzzled.

"Yes,she is." He replied calmly as they turned to me.

"Why didn't you tell us your father is the CEO of our sponsor?" They asked and I was a bit puzzled.

"Huh? I didn't tell you? Sorry," I shrugged it off casually and they almost fell on their backs.

"Well, I better reserve the venue for the celebration" tge principal said cutting off the conversation.

"Reservation?" Goujin asked excited.

"Why yes,we are confident thet the raimon eleven will win," the principal said.

" Yes,even the townfolks believe so. We will definitely win,with these hands no these feet!" Goujin said cupping the shoe like a face.

"Akari while the others walk back I would like you to stay back. I hope that's okay?" Dad said turning to the ptincipal who nodded in return.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
As the Raimon eleven walked back totally smitten by everyone's opinions on their victory,they bumped into Anna and her ' minions'.

They noticed them,probably because they were staring and turned around.

"Raimon eleven," a girl with short blue hair and glasses said.

" Congratulations on winning!" The 'minions' said shocking Raimon.

"🆄🅼🅼..."

" We are quite big fans of yours now,"the girl said.

"I am Hiura Kirina's number one fan," A girl with light brown hair braided and tied in two pigtails said.

"You talking to me..?" Hiura mumbled

"I am Hattori Hanta's," A girl with blue hair in two pigtails said.

"...and I'm Golem's," a girl with blonde hair said.

Another girl handed Goujin a present while the other one handed Hiyori a letter as they blushed a bit.

"We saw how you have been playing with the old Raimon spirits and we would like to congratulate you for making it this far. We are confident the you will win the tournament and the student council will throw you a party for that." The same blue haired girl with glasses finished as they left

"....."

"You know up until now,they have only said mean stuff about us," Mansaku spoke up breaking the atmosphere.

"Well then it means that if you keep on winning,you'll be acknowledged." Anna said turning to them.

" The fact that those girls believe in us is amazing," Okuiri stated adjusting his glasses.

" That's because we can win," Goujin replied fired up.

"Yeah,.he's right." Norika agreed.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙʀᴏᴏᴍ

"Come on, let's ace the remaining papers!" Goujin yelled.

Coach walked in with Akari,Ootani,Lakee and trainer Kameda by his side.

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴋᴀʀɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ
" Oh? You all are excited," he said smiling

"That's because we can win," Goujin replied and I could have sworn he's eyes turned into stars.

"Well our next opponent is Tonegawa Tousen,where the legendary goalkeeper is right now."

" Endou Mamoru?!"

"That's right. Anna,"coach signalled to her as she turned on the screen showing the rise of the football club.

" So they started the club this year and have already made it to the finals?" Okuiri asked as we fell silent.

Anna then played us a clip of their matches." Judging by their plays we can totally win this," Goujin said feeling a bit too confident.

" Akari you knew the former Raimon and even played with them,you can tell us some of Endou's weaknesses."

"I played with them for a totally different reason and I don't think Endou has any weaknesses. I do know that his strength is built by the trust he gets from his teammates and..."

Anna played a clip of Endou.The video showed how Endou conceded no goals throughout the matches.

"They may have Endou but if we can beat them we can surely beat Endou,like you said he gets his power from his teammates," Goujin said changing what I had said.

"I wasn't done yet..."

"Great,"he cut me off again

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴛᴄʜ(ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ)
" Tonegawa may have Endou but we have Akari and coach. So what is our training coach?" Goujin smiled.

"About that,I have to travel back to my home country," coach said looking down.

"🆆🅷🅰🆃? 🆆🅷🆈?!"

" A family emergency came up and I have to departure immediately, I am very sorry to leave at such a crucial time that I wrote you a letter." He said handing it to me to read.

" Dear Raimon, the past three months I have been with you were the greatest I had in years. It hurts me that I have to leave you now but I will always be with you no matter what happens. Also I have decided to make Kyuono a manager as I see the potential in him. Sincerely,coach ohhohoho," I said cringing at the last part.

"Mr.Zhao,who is that in the hawaiian outfit over there waving?" Trainer Kameda asked as we all turned to her.

"Mr. CEO! Hurry up, Natasha can't wait for ever you know," she said as coach responded he was coming.

Coach handed Michinari an envelope before leaving well running but he left either way.

"This is not the appropriate way to do it," I said as trainer Kameda nodded.

ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒶𝒸𝒽~ Thoughts.

"That seems like a really fun family emergency," Anna commented.

We started practice soon after but there was a problem. Though we had intentionally vowed to get on good terms with one another we started drifting apart and captain started zoning out.

ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴅᴀʏ.

I walked up to the balcony because I could not sleep and I saw captain leaning against the railing.

" Captain,what is going on?" I asked and he turned to me.

" Other than the move he told us to perfect,he also wrote this," he said handing me the piece of paper.

You have made it this far and I am proud of you, but the next match you will lose. When this happens,Michinari please console everyone,you are the captain.

"What this doen't make sense,"

"If coach believes we won't the next match,maybe he is right. How can I console everyone when I have already let them down?"

"When we came to the city, everything changed,the environment,the school,the opponents even the team. Maybe I am the only.one who hasn't changed. I failed as a captain,Endou is probably preparing his team right now for tomorrow's game and look at ours," he said smiling but I knew he felt a lot of pain

"No,captain. Don't say that. You are a great captain and it's because of you that we have made it this far," I reasoned but he simply smiled and left.

ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴅᴀʏ

We stepped onto the field with half the stadium chanting my name while the other half chanted Endou's name.

"Akari!"

" Endou!"

I smiled as I saw him approaching...

ℐ𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔,𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓅𝒶𝒾~Thoughts.

T̴h̴a̴n̴k̴ y̴o̴u̴ f̴o̴r̴ r̴e̴a̴d̴i̴n̴g̴.
D̴o̴n̴'t̴ f̴o̴r̴g̴e̴t̴ t̴o̴ v̴o̴t̴e̴,b̴y̴e̴ b̴y̴e̴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 6 94
don't rightly know.
26.8K 590 21
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ . . . . . โžท Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? โžถ . . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ•”...
114 0 16
Broken people bring broken spirits and some souls just stay connected to you, sometimes telling the story your way help you get over that hurt maybe!
9.1K 370 14
Some Things Go To Deep To Be Forgotten...