🅐🅛🅘🅔🅝🅢?🅝🅐🅗,🅣🅗🅔🅨 🅓🅞🅝'🅣 🅔🅧🅘🅢🅣

Morning
"I can't believe we beat Hakuren, I am still on cloud nine...and you were 🅰🅼🅰🆉🅸🅽🅶!!"

"How did you learn that move?" I asked looking at her.

" Well the guys helped me out with practice...my mom inspired me," she replied grabbing a sports magazine

"Well you killed it out there. Our next opponents are Eisei,you ready girl?" I asked jumping down from the top bed,my bed

She turned a few pages before stopping at Hiroto's place... I can't help but look at his eyes...from the picture he looks..hurt?

Nah, I am probably imagining stuff.. I turned around.. No matter how hard things will be in the tournament,I won't stop... I can't stop.

"🅾🅼🅶! Akari, do you have a crash on Hiroto? Don't try to deny it cause I see the way you look at him." She said giving me a smug grin.

"What? Of course not!" I retorted but she did not buy it.

~~~~~~~

" Now everyone,you've beat Zeus and Hakuren jr high.."coach began

" Clap,clap,clap!Congratulations,"Ootani smiled

"I should have led with that but anyway.. Your next opponent is...Ta-da!" Coach smiled signalling to the screen which finally turned on after Lee got a death glare from coach.

The screen revealed girls,pretty girls... but we finally saw how Eisei looked like.

"Eisei Gakuen is a school founded by the well known Kira conglomerate. The daughter of the chairman,Hitomiko, is the coach of the team. Their team is practically brand new!" Anna explained.

" Yet they have advanced and made it to the finals. One of their leading figures is their captain and pillar of light,Kiyama Tatsuya." Coach continued.

"Hmm...what about Kira Hiroto?" I asked.

" Well if Tatsuya is the pillar of light then you could say that Hiroto is the opposite," he replied.

ℋ𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 ℋ𝒶𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓀𝒾. ~Thoughts

"The members grew up in an orphanage known as Sun Garden,except for Hiroto."Ootani went on and Anna looked away,what was that about?

" No way,like they do not have any families?" Norika asked and Ootani nodded.

"But.." Coach contrasted.

" When he plays against lower ranked teams,he beats them to a pulp and he has issues of trust with his teammates." Anna finished as they showed us a clip.

𝒮𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽,𝒶𝓂 ℐ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 H𝒶𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓀𝒾 𝓋𝒾𝒷𝑒𝓈?~Thoughts.

~~~~~~~
"We will be training on using that small known weakness to our advantage and teamwork, that is all,dismissed."

" Hold up coach...I mean, I have not learned a special hissastu of own yet!" Goujin said.

"Is that so? Do you have anything in mind?"

" I wanna train on my Fire lemonade,it has the power of Fire tornado and that of a carbonated fizzy drink."

"You won't let this go will you?" Hiyori asked.

" I have no problem with Shaved ice shop too," he replied.

"That's horrible," Okuiri commented.

"A for effort Goujin, A for effort." Anna said.

That was...cold.