🅣🅗🅔🅡🅔 🅘🅣 🅘🅢

A/N: I'm sorry for the heading but I got not ideas today,happy new month and happy new day.
----------------------------------
"...Inakunijima Island!"
.
.
.
.
.
"🅴🅷🅷🅷!!"

"Akari are you feeling homesick or something?Or do you wanna go see your nonna?" Mansaku asked.

"No,okay a tiny bit...but I want us to go train on the island because I want us to train to our limits! I know Outei is a strong team but we are stronger than them,actually we are stronger than all teams in Japan if we put our minds into it,"

"I consulted coach and he agreed,we will go train on how to beat Outei there and there alone,you guys with me?" I asked a bit unsure.

"Of course but the island..?" Goujin asked while everyone else nodded.

"You'll see," I smiled.

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
"Anyone else feeling refreshed?" I asked doing some stretches.

"Yeah,I feel much lighter," Goujin said.

I smiled as we stepped onto the field with ready hearts. I noticed all the people that came,my senpai's from Raimon, more fans and dad!

𝓞𝓴,𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓷, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮!~Thoughts.

I was substituting captain today cause of his injury and since we had too many forwards I was put in as a midfielder.

Kickoff!

The ball was on Outei's side,they all seemed to agree on one thing but Nosaka and I suspected it was Grid Omega.

Nosaka began giving out orders while his teammates charged forward. Haizaki tried to tackle him but Nosaka easily dodged him while his teammates stopped to help him.(Ok,they didn't help but you get the point!)

So that was the weakness of Grid Omega,they began the tactic again and this time they successfully got us off the ground and into the air.

I was targeted since I went higher than the rest meaning Haizaki's vacuum would either help me or hurt me.

"No no no,this can't be happening! Not when we are solid eleven players and no substitute captains,I can't get injured," I said as I tried to overcome it.

Boy,that was just difficult,you try to break through a hurricane or tornado,you will find out it harder than movies show.

I tried again knowing dad was watching me and bend the tornado away.I fell on the ground on my butt but it was better than falling on my back like my teammates.

Outei looked shocked to see us okay except Nosaka who only acted surprised.

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂?~ Thoughts.

The match continued as Outei revealed a new hissastu of theirs,Sword and shield.

Their hissastu was easy to figure out cause it focused on the centre. My teammates counterattacked as I snatched the ball from Nosaka who looked surprised to see me.

"Why is Akari all the way back here?" He mumbled as I dribbled away.

"Simple because soccer is played..with eleven players,"I passed the ball to the front and it ended with Haizaki in possession of the ball. Nosaka
charged up and bumped into him pushing him away but Haizaki pushed him back and the  two went on back and forth until Nosaka fell on the ground...holding his head...??

He was escorted away by the medical staff as Anna ran up to him. I turned to Asuto who was looking at me

"What just happened to Nosaka?" I asked not expecting an answer.

"It might be his illness," he sid looking at the two on the sides

"What illness?" I asked and he covered his mouth for sometime before turning to me.

"Remember that time when you caught me following Anna to Outei. I later overheard him tell Anna about his illness,that...he had a ...brain tumor," he explained as I gasped.

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔁 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻!~Thoughts.

The match went on without Nosaka on the field and I used twilight to get past the defence line and passed to Goujin who tried fire lemonade.

Kozoumaru came up to me,"Why do you keep passing to Goujin who keeps taking crammy shots at crucial times?" He asked as Goujin passed by.

"Because I believe in him,I know he can do it. He will make it in when it really counts," I replied looking at him before turning back.

"..."

The match went on with Nosaka back on the field as we tried our best as both teams.Nosaka tackled and I stole it back and it ended with Kozoumaru who used his new hissastu move,Flame Daruma's bakunestu shot.

He successfully scored a point but as soon as he did,Nosaka unleashed his new hissastu King's lance earning his team a point back.

The whistle blew for the end of the first half.I went to check up on y teammates while Asuto approached Nosaka and Haizaki.

"Nosaka! Haizaki! You amaze me at how you play as if your close fouls are nothing,you could both get benched. Is this what drives you to play soccer,is it?!" He asked.

𝓝𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂~Thoughts.

"Hmph,how would you know?What exactly do you think you know about us?" Nosaka asked.

"You're right, I don't know anything.Frankly,I don't want to know!" He replied back.

"I don't know hat it is that drives you to play soccer but I won't let you play soccer like this anymore! Soccer is all about connecting our hearts and having fun not playing to win or lose!"He said.

Haizaki and Nosaka looked surprised for a moment before walking away.

" Come on,let's go," I said tapping Asuto's shoulder.