๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ

660 61 18
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚

Yibo brought Sean to his chamber. Wazir Li was already present there.

"Ok, Song. Let's start the discussion. "

Wazir Li bowed. He looked at Sean..

"He will join us for the discussion.. "

Wazir Li bowed again... He hated to discuss matters of the kingdom in front of an Omega, but it was Hünkâr'ım's (His Majesty's) wish, who was he to disobey.

"Your Highness, there's this rogue group of creatures in this border area of the kingdom. They loot not only travellers but the nearby cities, market and villages too and hide in the forest. It's a dense forest.... And their advantage is that, they are aware of every nook and corner of the forest and has set up traps accordingly. But our guards are not as much aware of every part of the forest as them and often get trapped and killed. Plus, the rogues have spies all around. Some of their spies act as beggars on street, some others as drunkards, lying around in the pub area all the time and that's how they get every information of the kingdom...... "

"If you are aware of their spies, why don't you arrest them?"

"My Lord, we arrested a few, when we found out that they were rogue spies. And that's how we came to know. But every other begger or drunkard can't be arrested as spies. It's hard to decipher."

"Hmmnn! Sean any thought about what should be done!! "

Sean sighed. There was a time when he was more than enthusiastic about all these. Loved all these. It's not that he didn't love them now, but his heart ached for his babies... But then, that decision was already made by Yibo and all Sean could do was to distract himself... So he studied the map.

"Are those spies arrested, still in captive!"

"Yes, Your Grace."

"Free them... "

"What?"

Yibo exclaimed. Wazir Li sighed, frustrated at Sean's seemingly immature and worthless plan. He looked at Yibo...

"But Hünkâr'ım (Your Majesty), they are on death row.."

Sean looked up..

"Exactly!! Tell them, that if they help us catch the rogue group, then they will be freed. "

"And Your Grace thinks they would simply comply to our demand!! They would agree for the sake of freedom and then escape?"

"They won't escape that easy. They have actually no where to go. No resource to survive. They would either go back to their rogue bosses or try to communicate them and settle a deal. They need to survive and freed dogs usually trail back to their masters for survival. Besides, habits wear off hard. They are habituated to looting and surviving on that richness... And it would be hard to give up on that temptation.."

"Fine...then let's make some of our people follow them?"

Yibo said. Sean shook his head.

"You will only be sending them straight to death row. The moment these rogues get freed, they would be stalked by their own people, the rogue spies and they would get rid of our stalkers first."

"Then? "

"Don't follow them constantly but keep an eye on them randomly. From far. Don't let just one man spy on them... You have seen the game football? How players pass the ball to the ones in a more favorable positions with more advantage.. Do just that.. Let eyes spying them change every few minutes or like in half an hour. "

"Ok. I will inform the Royal guards... "

"No!! Don't let Royal guards do that. Hire local thiefs, con artists, beggars, street thugs to do it. That way it will be more efficient and won't arose suspicion, in either these freed rogues or the ones from rogue group who will be trailing them."

"Local thugs!! Are you sure?"

"Your Highness, you have no idea of their shrewdness and efficiency... Stuffs they hear, see and know, even the most efficient spy couldn't get hands on... And it's simple, cause nobody really bothers about them. They are usually ignored or just like you consider them, taken as fools, which they aren't. "

"But why would they spy for us!!!"

Wazir Li asked...

"Simple. For money and a little ignorance on our part at their regular cons and cheats. They are less harmful and not that big of a threat, than these dangerous rogue criminals..."

"Hmnnn!! That's a good point... But still, that's a very thin plan. Very unsure one..."

Wazir Li suggested.

"Cause, that's not the whole plan. That's just one part of the plan. Another part is spread false information that some businessman will be passing that forest with his black money and some rare accessories to transfer them to his other house. Spread it in hush hush mode via someone who has a bad reputation of having grudge with almost everyone. Such of people are more often believed to be authentic by thugs."

"Then?"

"Then nothing... Let the informers of the Robbers be engaged and distracted on all these, while we plan the actual attack. They will initially just silently follow their freed mates, to make sure they aren't bring followed and then take actions, while some others would get busy to collect more info about the valuable transfer. That will take their time and give us time too and then we will give them a surprise attack at their own den, at their most vulnerable state.... Just make sure these plans gets implemented... While I...."

Yibo raised his brows.

"What about you?"

"I will accompany a group of Omega & females from the local escort house, who regularly entertains the Rogue Robbers... "

Yibo furrowed his brows..

"Excuse me?"

"How do you know that..."

Wazir Li started asking with furrowed brows. Zhan smirked.

".... That local escort house sends Omegas and females to these rogues regularly for entertainment!?! Simple. Men, specially Alpha men need money for 3 things. Food, Drink and sex. Rest they can manage even with alternatives. I am sure Omegas and women are sent regularly from some local brothel to entertain them.. I will accompany them as one and enter their den, while you all along with Shixiong and Xiong Zhang will wait at a safe distance. I can inject a chip in myself, that will keep giving you signals and directions of their den.. Then you can cautiously follow us and attack... "

"Like hell will I allow that?"

Yibo yelled at the top of his voice. Wazir Li stood and bowed.

"Your Majesty, I will take your leave and arrange for the other part of the attack plan arrangements..."

Yibo nodded and Wazir Li left.

"Do you sometimes forget that you are my fucking Mate!! The Empress of Wang Empire!! I will appoint someone else to go there as a...."

"I am a trained spy. And a trained soldier. I can protect myself... "

"Sean!!"

"Yibo, if you keep trying to cage me from everything and everyone, I swear I will leave you..."

"You won't dare!!! "

"Yes I will. Try me............................ So far from you, that even your fucking spies won't be able to find me. Just because I keep complying to your every wish doesn't mean, I can't retaliate. It means I love and respect you enough to let you make decisions of my life.. Don't overdo things. Cause the day I loose my patience, you would regret for life......"

Sean started to walk off towards his chamber, after warning Yibo sternly but Yibo caught his wrist swiftly and pulled him in his embrace, back hugging Sean.

"I make decisions for you, cause I worry for you, baby."

He started caressing Sean's long smooth neck, with his lips and at the same time releasing his Alpha sex pheromones. Sean closed his eyes and clenched his fists.. He wasn't feeling comfortable at all. He was angry, hurt, heart broken and frustrated. And Yibo slow seduction was making it worse.

Sean was feeling like being used by Yibo. And the feeling of being used and manipulated, that too by one's own spouse was the worst feeling in the world. He wanted some space, some time to recuperate from the heart break of being kept away from his own babies, from the hurt and pain of being strived off his rights as the mother of his own kids...But Yibo didn't even allowed him free time, let alone freedom....

"I love you Sean... Don't you understand that. I am just afraid that you would get harmed.... I love you, baby. My every cell desires you to maximum..... "

Yibo pheromones worked according to his wish, making Sean weak for him... But inside was another matter... Inside his heart and mind, his soul, Sean felt repulsive, caged, frustrated... Tears rolled down his eyes, but he couldn't help it and ended up in Yibo's bed... against the will of every single cell of his body.

🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈🐊🦈
🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉

The plan was carried accordingly. And Sean became so involved along with Yibo and others in executing the plan that neither he nor Yibo got time to visit the twins. Sean was permitted to go to the rogue's den disguised as an entertainer Omega after repeatedly arguing with Yibo. Yibo allowed it in only one condition, that Yibo himself will accompany him as a eunuch male from the brothel, in charge of the troop of Omegas and females to the forest also being the carrier of the alcohols and other exotic foods..... And so both went, disguised as entertainers.

Also, Yibo suggested that since in current days everyone was well acquainted with the advanced electronics and stuff, it would be better to use olden tricks of bygone days.. So, he decided that he and Sean would carry jars of blood with them, and keep spilling them on way.

Later, Generalissimo Yizhou and Marshall Liu Hai Kuan could follow the blood strains, using UV light or black light to detect them and follow the accurate and safe path to the rogue's den.....

(UV rays are actually colourless and invisible to naked eye, but blue colour is added to detect them. So, here for spying, Yibo's troop will use invisible UV light... So that their invading couldnot be detected by the Rogues..)

That way they could even avoid the traps set by the rogues, by cautiously following their steps, absolutely. It was a good plan and everyone agreed.. They were also given artificial leaves (leafs) that would blend with natural flora-and-fauna, concealing themselves from ordinary eyes, to leave behind messages in disguise.

With a full proof plan, the selected day to execute it came sooner.

When Sean came out, all ready and dressed, Yibo jaws dropped. He looked like a special dish in the menu. Yibo was sure, that no matter how much Sean try he would be the center of attraction of all the Alphas in the den. And suddenly Sean's safety worried him.

Yibo, with the aid of Wazir Li had already prepared a separate full proof plan for Sean's safety...Not only that, the escort house from where these entertainer Omegas and female were being sent, was paid heavily. And each member of the troop was hand picked by Wazir Li, and paid highly to keep an eye on Sean and protect him from the lustful alphas in any way and case possible....

Sean just rolled his eyes in anger, when he learned about it. All these could jeopardize the plan and push him more to danger. If anyone from the troop proved to be the informer of the rogue robbers or opened their mouth in front of them, the plan will be done for... But Yibo was adamant...

And right now, seeing the dazzling Sean, with provocative dress and make up.... Like hell was Yibo allowing Sean, in the robber's den that provocative sexually. He immediately dragged Sean inside again.. And dressed him head to toe. Only his face was revealing and given a chance, Yibo would hide even that...

Sean looked at Yibo with irked eyes. Yibo smiled cutely. And then, together they started their journey towards...

'ROBBER'S DEN.. '

💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️

They reached the robber's den, deep in the forest.... And they were astonished. It was a fortress in itself. Nonetheless, they went in.

The Omegas started dancing and showing seductive moves. The main two heads of the rogue robbers were centuries old. They mostly stayed in the den and recruited young ones, by kidnapping or buying Alpha boys, some of them orphans. Then they trained them to become looters and robbers for them. Yibo made sure to act too foolish and money minded in front of them, though even he knew they weren't foolish.

But the privilege on Yibo & Sean's side was that, the brothel had been sending these rogues Omegas for centuries and never did anything to betray them. And that's why, they had full confidence on them. So they were less alert. Yibo didn't mix anything in any wine or food item, cause he knew they will easily get detected and the plan might collapse before even start...

But he supplied strong alcohol, rather very expensive and age old, which in itself could intoxicate oneself... The robbers were busy enjoying themselves. They were totally careless and clueless, that made them vulnerable, drowned in the intoxication of wine and lust...

Yibo couldn't believe himself, nor could his soul beasts...They never thought that one day, they, being the emperor of the Wang dynasty, would be serving wine and food to the rogues and robbers. But he was kind of enjoying it, when to ruin his enjoyment, one of the robbers yelled...

"You there!!"

Sean looked and pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yes. Come forward... "

Yibo clenched his fists.. His eyes turned flame blue... Sean came forward. The robber measured him top to toe, and smirked.

"Hiding all that alluring beauty underneath those cheap garments huh!! Let us have some glimpse of that which you are trying to hide. Strip.

"What?"

"I said STRIP... Come on.. One at a time.."

Yibo immediately mind linked Yizhou & Kuan.

"Now!!"

Sean looked at the robbers, and smirked seductively...

"Highness... You know already, don't you!!! Every beautiful thing has a price. And here you want me to reveal all for nothing. That too in front off all these horny beasts... risking my everything for nothing... That's not fair..."

"Really!!! Guys, he's expecting FAIR here!!! In rogue's den!!"

Everyone laughed aloud. After some time the rogue got up and came near Sean, leaned on his shoulder and sniffed him deeply. Yibo clenched his fists so tight that it bleed. But he suddenly changed his expression 360 degree and came forward with a silly smile and greedy eyes.

"My owner, my foodgiver... This unique Omega is the very fresh one. Only 18. Didn't even get his first heat yet. And My Lords are demanding him for free. Have some pity on us poor ones, Almighty... Atleast give some little mittle thrown money here and there... So that this expensive preety thing could atleast earn back the money I bought him with.. Huh!! Huh!! Almighty... "

"Fine. Ask him to strip. One garment, One Hundred Thousand Yuan... Come on start... "

Sean smirked. He first discarded the hat.... Everyone gasped at his beautiful face....the rogues looked with widened eyes, some even licked their lips unconsciously.... The atmosphere suddenly turned hot...

One hundred thousand Yuan notes were tossed on air and fell all around Sean... Everyone were measuring him top to toe, imagining all kind of stuffs... Every single Alpha became eager to taste Sean, by any means. Yibo's jaws tightened.

Then the overcoat came off... Leaving Sean in red inner robe... Pin drop silence, with heavy breathing could be heard all around... Alphas were ready to kill each other, to own Sean.

Eyes craving for more layers to come off could be detected everywhere... One hundred thousand Yuan more flew all around...... Then the full size red robe came off ultimately...

Everyone gasped. Not in amusement but shock. Sean was wearing a fully equipped skin tight attire underneath, with all kind of weapons fitted on it....

The Robbers gritted their teeth...

"You bastard!!! "

The head shouted, but though they all stood up alert immediately, most of the rogues were highly intoxicated because of consuming large amount of alcohol and were swaying, with blurry eyes and slurred speach. The head was furious. Just then Yibo too took on his real avatar..

Sean smirked. And Yibo joined him. He gestured someone and immediately all the Omegas were taken away from there to a safe corner... Both Sean & Yibo stood back to back to each other...

"Mate!! Shouldn't we introduce ourselves?"

"Now that would be rude. Not introducing ourselves..."

"Right, ladies and.. Ooffs, no ladies.. "

"No gentlemen either mate.. "

"Right!! CONS & CROOKS, MEET EMPEROR WANG YIBO, HIS ALMIGHTY HIMSELF OF WANG EMPIRE..."

"Hi there!! And this is my mate, CZARINA WANG SEAN XIAN..."

The Robber head smirked..

"What kinda Emperor brings his Omega to fight the opponent?"

"EXACTLY!! What I told him. But then I realized he's the biggest rebellious rogue Omega in the whole kingdom... Hell, the whole world. And like diamond cuts glass, he would finish rogues like you... What say partner Sean!! "

"Ummn!! I am still stuck at the OPPONENT word.. Who the fuck do they think they are, to address themselves as our opponent!! They ain't even worth practicing my skills on..."

"Now that's an exaggeration Sean.. Give the guys some credit.. They had been looting, killing, robbing for so long!!"

"Right!! Killing the helpless ones, robbing poor farmers, looting respected traders hiding in camouflage and then running away like cowards in jungles... Credit my ass.."

Yibo smirked. Sean could act a real badass sometimes and get on anyone's nerves, even his... Just then they got surrounded by the robbers with advanced shooters... Sean looked around... Most of them were inebriated and were swaying... They couldn't even stand properly and see clearly, let alone hold their weapons and aim correctly... He chuckled..

"So, what say!! Should we start fighting!! "

"Too much talking done already.. Attack!!"

But instead of firing, both suddenly couched down together, causing the rogues to fire blindly their first round at themselves only, killing each other in nervousness and due to their inebriated state... Then both Yibo & Sean got up smirking and started to fire at the rest before they could recover from the shock. They used body combat where needed and guns for others.

By then Yizhou & Kuan reached with the rest of the team and joined. But then, half of the rogues had already been taken care of by the Emperor & the Empress... Yibo's vampiric ability to move in light years speed didn't give the rogues the chance to recover whereas Sean with firearm in hand and sword in other, finished them effortlessly...

It was all the more easier, because the the rogues actually never fought anyone. They just used their brain to trap people and loot or kill them. And tough experienced fighters like Yibo and skilled talented fighters like Sean finished them in no time. Some therefore ran away to save themselves.

Finally the fight was over, with the Royal Troops killing almost all, and capturing a few. Yibo smiled satisfied, and looked around congratulating all but then something shocked him. Empress Sean wasn't there anywhere. Everyone immediately started searching him but he was no where to be seen.

Yibo immediately went out and started sniffing all around to catch his Mate's scent but he couldn't find it anywhere near. His heart started beating fast..

"Search everywhere. Each and every nook and corner of this forest. Search for the Empress fast..."

The troops spread everywhere with maps, confiscated from the rogue's den, in their hands to avoid the deadly traps set by the rogues... Yibo himself started searching with few bodyguards... He was searching when an Alpha attacked him swiftly and very skillfully from almost nowhere. Yibo immediately took defense. Both fought diligently until the mask on that Alpha's face slipped and came in front of the most beautiful Alpha female Yibo had ever laid his eyes on......

Yibo was flabbergasted. He kept staring at the Alpha female, with astonished eyes. Just then she swing her sword too close to him and he caught her wrist, pulling her in his embrace...

"Wow, pretty lady. That was awesome. Mind giving the introduction of the person who just caused a skip in my heart!! "

The girl struggled hard and pushed him. And started fighting back. Yibo easily defended her but didn't attack back, only defended..

"I didn't know, amongst the gang of rogues lived a fairy too... "

"Not a delicate fairy Wang Yibo. This black fairy Zanilia is going to be the death of you... "

She kept attacking him but soon got defeated and captured by him. Yibo caught her in his embrace again from behind.

"That would be my pleasure to die at your hands my pretty fairy.... But you see, right now I am in a mood to date you not fight you... Guards!! "

The guards who stood behind quietly, because of Yibo's instruction, now came forward rushing and kneeled in front of him.

"Miss. Zanilia? Right!! Take Miss Zanilia to the palace carefully and in full protection. Ask the Royal harem guards to guard her till further command..."

The guards nodded. And took the Alpha girl in their custody, and handcuffed her wrists.

"Be careful, the pretty fairy got sharp claws too. Make sure she doesn't escape or I will make sure your life escapes your body... "

The guards bowed in submission.

"First let me fetch back my most precious one back to me... Then I shall deal with her, the way she needed to be dealt with..."

Yibo said himself and smirked.. And resumed searching Sean.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤❤🤍❤🖤🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤
🖤🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤🖤🤍🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤

Two people stood face to face with each other. One standing and one kneeling in front.

"Please let me go.. I swear, I didn't kill anybody ever. I only spied for them, and gave them information about stuffs. That too I did for food and roof. I stayed at the orphanage, and everyone bullied me. And then the orphanage owner sold me to these rogues.. Please, have mercy... I will do anything, anything...."

Sean looked at the man carefully... He was kneeling down in front, with folded palms and closed teared eyes begging him for life...

"Introduce yourself... "

"Yes. Yes. I am Zixun.. Xiao Zixun. Zixun is my name and since I grew up in orphanage they gave me the title, Xiao that is Little Zixun.. I am a lower class Alpha, that is, am a subbmissive Alpha....."

XIAO ZIXUN

200 YEARS
LOWER CLASS ALPHA that is SUBBMISSIVE ALPHA

"How old are you?"

"I am... I am 200 years old... "

Sean sighed.

"I will let you go. You aren't that dangerous anyway. But you have to do something for me..."

"I will... I will do anything, just spare my life..."

"Since you were in mask all the time, nobody saw your real face or knows you belonged to the rogue's gang...

"Yes. True."

"You are well aware how to get out of this place, aren't you!??!!"

"Yes, My Grace... "

"Good. Get outa here, without anyone noticing. After few days come to the palace. And tell them that you are hired by me as my personal bodyguard... "

Sean threw a Royal Red wolf sigil, specifically designed by Royal ministers as Empress's token, at Zixun, who caught it efficiently.

"Show this to the guards and they will bring you to me..."

"Ok.. Fine"

"And if you dare deceit me, I.. "

"Why would I, My Grace. In palace, with you I will be safe and get good food and live in the palace luxury...instead of begging for one time meal in streets. I would be a fool to cheat you and let such splendid opportunity go in vain. But just one prob, My Grace. "

Sean raised his brows.

"I cannot fight. I don't know how to even hold a sword, how will I protect you...."

Sean smirked.

"You don't need to fight. You don't need to protect me. You just need to spy for me. That will be enough... "

"My Grace, may Almighty give you every happiness you deserve. After few days, this slave will reach you... One more thing your Grace, there's a secret passage from here to palace. A tunnel.."

"Meaning!?!!"

"My Grace, even if they search every inch of the cave, they won't find it. Only the head leaders knew about it and they're dead. They used it often to visit someone in palace. I only saw them few times going and followed them secretly. I can show you the tunnel. It's underground..."

Sean frowned. Then he smiled.

"Fine. But we can explore it together afterwards. Now scram. And here, take these money, get something decent to wear. Eat and enjoy some spare days. And if you find anything interesting, inform me..."

Zixun bowed and ran away... Suddenly a specific scent hit Sean's senses.. Sean sniffed cautiously. Yibo was nearby... He took out his knife and cut his chest deep.

"Aaahhh..."

Sean groaned in pain. Then he placed the knife back into his uniform and held his chest. Yibo was beside him in seconds. He saw Sean bleeding. He saw all around. No one was there. He furrowed his brow and held Sean.

"It's ok. I am healing... That scum.."

"Who!??"

"One of the rogues. I was following him and as I caught him he stabbed me and escaped..."

Yibo doubted. Sean, who could fight a bunch of Alphas without getting a scratch, got stabbed by a mere rogue!!! It was hard to believe. But then, sometimes stuffs happened in fights. So he let go. Sean's wolves healed him after a few minutes. But the pain was still there.

"I am ok. Let's go back..."

Yibo nodded and both proceeded to the rest of the troops. And resumed back to the palace with the confiscated treasures of the rogues. And Alpha Zanilia.

The Omegas and entertainers were fetched back to the brothel and rewarded heavily. By the time, they reached the palace it was next day dawn already. Sean started retiring towards his chamber to freshen up. Yibo held his hand.

"Why don't we freshen together!??!"

"Your Highness, you need to attend the Imperial Court and I want to meet my children. I haven't meet them for a long time. So, it would better if we separate our ways here..."

"Fine. But you remember right!! Not more than four hours.... Not a sec more than 4hours Sean.. Am I clear..? "

"Yes."

Sean said in a low voice. Yibo smiled, kissed his forehead and went away. Sean sighed deeply. And went to his chamber. He was welcomed by Jinmi and Xiao Saint, who was about to approach Sean but he forbid.

"Let me first get clean... Ok little one. After that together we shall go to meet the twins... "

Xiao Saint happily agreed... And Sean proceeded towards the washroom.

🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤
❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️

Yibo was lying in his bathtub.

He was in deep thoughts... He kept thinking about Alpha Zanilia.

A smile crept in his lips.

"It would be great to spend some quality time with you, my fairy..."

"And what will happen when our mate finds out!!!"

Hanguang Jun said.

"So!?! I am the Emperor. I can have anyone, I wish. He's the Empress. His soul purpose is to serve me, not interfere in my matters..."

"You realise, you are cheating on him.. And on the top expecting him to comply silently to it...!!!"

"Come on, it's not like I am giving his position to someone else. It's just, I like her, and want her for some time. What's wrong in that!??!"

"If you don't understand what's wrong in that, then you are a severely defected human being... Suppose, Sean has done the same..."

"Don't utter nonsense and ruin my mood. Let me relax.."

Hanguang Jun frowned and shook his head. Yibo blocked him out. He again visualized Zanilia in his embrace and smirked.

🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤❣️🤍❣️🖤

Sean after getting freshened, went to his twin's room... The twins squealed as soon they got their mother's scent after such a long time. Sean picked up his kids...

"They seem so sad, and thin..... they must have missed me..."

"Your Grace, Twin heirs are properly taken care of and they remain happy most of the time."

"Happy!?? How can a baby be happy without his/her mother??!! They must be missing me tremdeously.. You know nothing..."

Jinmi suppressed her smile. Sean looked at her & frowned.

"What!?!!"

"Nothing. They are indeed happy after getting their mother's scent..."

"Nah!! See, I told you. Of course they are happy to be with me. I... I..gave birth to them, didn't I!?! I am their mother, and no matter what His Highness commands......nobody can take my place in their lives... Nobody... Absolutely nobody.... "

Sean said sniffing... He played for a long time with his children, forgetting everything. He even fed his son his blood and daughter his milk taking his female form, Xuanyu.

"Your Grace, four hours are over!?!"

"What!?!"

"Your time with them for today is over, Your Grace. You need to leave now.. Sorry.."

"Oh.... Already!!"

Sean said in a small voice. He looked at his children's face. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Rest well, today. Ok. I will come, visit tomorrow again.. Ok!! Don't miss me much. I will miss you though... I.."

"Empress Sean please. If you don't leave, His Highness will punish us."

"Mnn."

Sean nodded his head and with heavy heart he left. After coming back to his chamber, he felt restless. He had no one to talk to. Or spend some time. Nothing to do. He wasn't allowed to practice in the Royal Yard anymore, not allowed to meet his Jiejie Lu. Not allowed to spend much time with Xiao Saint either. He was taken away for practice of weaponry by the Royal Guards of Harem. Sean wasn't allowed to go anywhere without Yibo's permission. Sean felt empty. Alone. So, he decided to go to Yibo and have lunch with him. He went towards his Royal office. But was halted by the guards.

"Do you know who I am!!!"

"My Grace, mercy. But His Highness asked to allow no one inside, until his further command."

"Why!?!

"We aren't allowed any other information...."

"Let me in. Now!!! "

"Sorry Your Grace..."

Sean pushed them away harshly and barged in Yibo's office..... And what he saw, broke him in pieces... In bits....

🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🥀🌵🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

FLASHBACK

Yibo was feeling restless. His meeting in Imperial Court with his ministers and others was over. He was presently at his office. But Zanilia's face wasn't leaving his mind. So he summoned his guards.

"Ask the Royal Harem guards to bring Alpha Zanilia here. And prepare a lavish lunch for both of us."

The guards bowed and went off. After half an hour, Yibo heard a knock. And entered Zanilia, all dressed up. She smiled shyly at Yibo.

Yibo smiled.

"I thought you wanted to kill me.."

Zanilia went and sat on his lap.

"Yeah. But there are two ways to kill someone. One with weapon and one with eyes... I decided on the later. "

And she captured Yibo's lips. Both started kissing passionately... When Sean barged in...

FLASHBACK ENDS..

🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍂🌵🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🍁🥀🥀🍁🥀

Yibo was ferocious...

"Guards, Guards... Didn't I ask not to allow anyone..."

"Your Highness, we told His Grace, but..."

Sean chuckled bitterly and spoke in a calm voice...

"It's ok. It's not their fault... "

"So, it's your fault then... Right!?!"

Yibo yelled. Zanilia smirked.

"My Lord, I thought you are the Emperor. Then how come your commands aren't followed in here?"

"I. Am. His. Mate. "

Sean said with gritted teeth.

"Oh!!! Wow!! So, you are his mate and you yourself is defying the Emperor. You are an Omega, I can tell by your scent. Aren't Omegas expected to be submissive, unlike us Alphas!! I can't believe you had the audacity to barge in His Highness's office room, defying his orders..."

Sean just watched Yibo saying nothing as Zanilia kept insulting him. He chuckled.

"Emperor Wang Yibo, atleast grow some spine and have the strength to defend your mate's dignity. Or are you afraid she won't open her legs for you otherwise...!!"

Yibo marched forward and held Sean's throat.

"Remain in your limits, Sean.. "

Sean chuckled.

"Or!??! What will you do!?! "

"You know what I did to prime lady Meng Ziyi. Don't you!?! "

Sean shrugged off and pushed Yibo away. And stood straight, looking dead in his eyes.

"Yeah. I pretty well know. But you also know this very well, I am not Meng Ziyi, who would lick your feet for 200 years to gain your love. I am still Xian, that Xian who fought for his dignity since the first night. And whom you had to drug to force yourself. I might have accepted you, forgiven you but I didn't forget my abuse, nor the fighting spirit, still. I am Goddess Venus's womb dust. A fighter by birth. Not an asslicker like your other concubines... Enjoy your night with her. And spend your night with as many you wish, cause since today, am outa your league right since now..."

And Sean left, without looking back. Ignoring Yibo's calls and reprimands and blocking his mindlink. Tears streamed down his eyes, blinding him and his heart ached like hell...like someone had set it on fire.... He stumbled towards his chamber.

"Did he just!!! Your Highness, did your Omega mate just now rejected you on your face!!! And you let him!!! My God!!! That's your Omega mate!!! That audacious. Instead of being submissive to you, grateful to you he just...insulted you on your face... Oh my Almighty, I can't believe it..."

Zanilia said. Yibo frowned.

"Leave me... Alone... "

Zanilia came and embraced Yibo from behind.

"My Lord, let this slave of yours serve you with her life and love and cheer your ruined mood.... "

Zanilia said rubbing her body cozily to Yibo... She turned Yibo towards her and kissed him passionately and then hugged him tight. Yibo leaned his face on her shoulder and slowly got drowned in lust and attraction.....

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔 ❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️

Sean reached his chamber and fell on his knees, breaking down, sobbing loudly, with his heart wrenching like hell. Jinmi came inside, hearing Sean's loud sobs.

"Xian Xian, what happened!!?! Xian Xian.."

She kneeled down and kept her hand on his shoulder. And Sean hugged her tight.

"It hurts, Mimi. It hurts like hell.. Why!?! Why!?? What was my fault!?! Why drag me forcefully in this vicious circle of love and break my heart everyday!?!! Every second!?! I didn't ask him for this life. I didn't ask him to be his Empress, did I!!! I was content with my ordinary life. Then why!?! Why am I not allowed to even meet my mother like Jie, my Lu Jie!?! Why my time with my own babies are being measured on everyday basis, am not allowed any friends, any near ones, even Xiao Saint is allowed only for certain time period to me, but he can do whatever he wish, however he wish... Why am I caged, when he's free to fly in the vast sky!!! Why!?! It's suffocating me. Everything is suffocating me.."

Suddenly Sean pushed Jinmi, and ran to the balcony climbing on the balcony.....

"I want to fly too.. I want to free myself from this suffocation... This cage.. I can't bear it anymore...."

He spread his arms, closed his eyes and let himself fall freely down. Even his wolves didn't take over, didn't spread their wings... They just let themselves fall. They themselves were too hurt, after witnessing their mate with someone else....

Sean waited for death, for a hard fall when he surprisingly landed on a soft furry surface. He opened his eyes and found himself in the embrace of a blue white dragon.. Flying high in the sky. It was cold but very comfortable cold.. A smooth, cozy, coolness with soft pulpy touch of feathers that made him feel free. Like he was on cottony clouds...

"Look, look down Xian.. We are high above everything. Free.... You are free, you are free as long as YOU consider yourself free. You are caged when you start building the cage around yourself... We are free. We are all free in our heart.... "

"MIMI....!!?"

"How can I let you go!?! How dare you try that stunt!?! You have to rise for yourself, for Xiao Saint, for Wang Tanya... And all those underprivileged ones who needs inspiration to rise and free themselves of the shackles of social norms... You are free, only if you set yourself free... "

Sean sniffed, turned and hugged the dragon tight...

"Remember, Empress Sean, you said you will rule them all, rule the world.. How can you rule anyone, if you don't even have control over own emotions... Be hard, be just, rise high, fly high and rule them all.. Look down, Empress Sean, there lies your destiny, the whole world that you will rule, that you are the Empress of... "

Sean looked down, and slowly stared down at everything, he dozed off in Alpha Jinmi's Dragon, Linzi....

⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️

SIGIL : pictorial signature or symbolic representation of a deity or spirit or mystic creatures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 660 17
The sects were always looking for making alliances between each other. That's how two strangers got married but there were one condition. The omega...
11.8K 889 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
99.5K 6.1K 31
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž...
253K 9.9K 13
I hated him, and he hated me but then I started loving him but he still hated me, I took the first step and he rejected me.... Was I not your mate...