𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

By bhrismaurice

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ." More

𝟎𝟎| 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟎𝟏| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟎𝟐| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟑| 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞
𝟎𝟒| 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟎𝟓| 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚
𝟎𝟔| 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟕| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟖| 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲
𝟎𝟗| 𝐀 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟎| 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡
𝟏𝟐| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐬 & 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟑| 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝟏𝟓| 𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱
𝟏𝟔| 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟏𝟕| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝟏𝟒| 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

1.3K 103 269
By bhrismaurice

Iʋσɾ
25ƚԋ
ҽҽɳʂ, NY

so sorry 4 the wait 💞

"Ivy move." Xaier said and cradled the back of my head as I hugged him around his waist, down on my knees, my cheek was pressed up against his dick. It felt so nice through his shorts, I wasn't even sure if he was hard or not. He hasn't let me take a peek at it or anything since we bathed together that one night, and it was safe to say that I was feigning. I wanted him so bad it didn't make sense.

It was more intense now because today I was leaving, going to California to see Jayce for the first time in awhile and of course, he wasn't coming with me, I'd miss him. Mainly his tongue, but him too.

"It's so big and you don't even let me see it... I'm manifesting what it feels like." I mumbled against him, hugging his waist tighter.

"You can see what it taste like." he suggested, softly running his fingers through my wavy hair, I peeked up at him to see him looking down at me with his lip between his teeth. Lust clear in his eyes.

He couldn't even stick it in but wants me to suck it? How insane was that.

"I want to... but I need a lesson on that before I do it to you." I mumbled truthfully, I couldn't deny that I definitely wanted to give him something in return, and that seemed to be the best option seeing as he didn't want to have sex anytime soon. However I'd never given a man head before, not voluntarily, so I was extremely inexperienced and I didn't want to let Xaier down, not after all he'd done to please me.

"I hope by lesson you don't mean suckin' another nigga dick." he scrunched his face and I giggled.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

Moving his hand from the back of my head, he brought it around to my chin, lifting my head up to look at him, "Don't lose yo life Ivory." he said lowly, running his thumb over my bottom lip.

I shivered slightly at his tone of voice, and nodded my head quickly while looking up at his low eyes, only he could make a threat sound so sexy, besides I wasn't planning on doing it anyway. It never hurt to tease him though.

"I really don't want to go back to him..." I muttered, moving my head, I placed it back where it was before and let out a deep sigh with a pout. Just thinking about having to get on the plane made me feel nervous, what I really wanted to do was fall off the face of the earth and just spend the rest of my life under Xaier. But I knew that wasn't possible, unfortunately.

"So don't." he said as if it was oh so simple, we'd had this same conversation over and over again, and it amused me every time. I wish I didn't give a fuck as much as he did, he seemed to live his life so much more freely, and I loved that. I was envious of it a little bit.

"I need to, I do. But I just want you to come with me." I sighed deeply.

Xaier placed a hand in my hair again, "I'll find an excuse to be out there soon enough mama." he said, using his other hand, he grabbed me by my arm and forced me to stand while I whined a little, not wanting to move from my spot, he ignored that though, continuing to speak.

"Until then, wait for me. Don't let that nigga touch you, okay?" he said, wrapping the hand that was once on my head, around my neck.

I could feel the coolness of his rings scrape against the sides of my neck and I bit my lip a little, submitting to him with a nod of my head. "Okay." I agreed

"Good girl." he praised, pulling me closer, he bent down and connected our lips in a gentle kiss, bringing his tongue out slightly to run across my bottom lip as his hand tightened around my neck, bringing me even closer to him. I slightly opened my mouth, moaning lowly as I used my own tongue to explore his. Bringing my arms up, I wrapped them around his neck, trying to pull him closer, and take this further.

But Xaier pulled his head away from me, already knowing what I was trying to do, and stopping it, making me pout in disappointment.

"Kiss me again or I'm gonna start humping you." I said truthfully, but it made him laugh anyway as if it was a joke. 

"You a trip Ivy." he chuckled, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, before quickly kissing me once more.

"I'm serious." I mumbled sadly, thinking about all the things we could be doing if I wasn't leaving. And suddenly all the things he could be doing without me popped up in my head and I scowled a little at him. One downside to this man? The fact that he was still single and knew that. "Don't do anything with any of your little girlfriends either while I'm gone X, I'm tired of fighting over men." I said with a frown.

He chuckled and eyed me for a moment, "For somebody who acts as shy and innocent as you do, you really be throwing hands like it's nothing. Starting to think that shit is an act." he said.

"It's not I just know how to snap when I get angry enough. Part of the reason why I get my ass beat by my husband sometimes." I shrugged, but the statement immediately put a frown on his face, oops.

I'd made jokes about my abuse a lot, and that's one thing he hated to hear from me. I couldn't help it though, sometimes it's easier to make light out of a situation as bad as the one I was in.   "Too dark?" I asked, with a nervous chuckle.

"That shit ain't funny, I'll kill that nigga." Xaier grumbled and removed his hands from me, obviously not wanting to choke me anymore now that I said that.

"Just don't do anything with them, please." I sighed, changing the subject.

X waved me off and shook his head, "Ain't nobody doing nothing freaky over here. I can control myself." he said, but smirked a little at me which made me think he was lying, which he probably, certainly, most definitely was.

"Yeah right, the second time we met you choked me up, and it wasn't in a threatening way either. I've been choked by you when you're mad." I scoffed, and it made him frown again.

"Why you bringing that up?" he asked.

I rose an eyebrow, "Cause you deserve to feel bad for doing me like that. I didn't deserve that from you especially being one of the few people who know what my husband does to me." I said honestly, although he apologized it didn't completely heal my internal wounds. I was still hurt by that, no matter how much I'd forgiven him.

"I apologized Ivory."

"And I accept it still, but I don't forget." I shook my head at him and grabbed both his hands in mine, interlocking our fingers together, "Let's not fight though, you were wrong and you know it, nothing can justify that but we're moving past it." There was nothing we could do about it now anyway, I still chose to be involved with him after that, so it didn't matter. Just as long as he knew to never do that again.

Running his tongue over his lip, he shrugged, "Aight..." he muttered.

"Okay then. Now go ahead and take me to the airport please, I know traffic is really bad right now and I wanna get there early." I requested.

Xaier rose an eyebrow and looked at me curiously as if what I just said was in French or some shit. "Airport? You goin' on my jet." he said, and it was my turn to look at him like he was crazy, my brows knit together in a display of discontent because I certainly don't remember agreeing to that.

"I didn't agree to this?" I questioned, but it was more of a statement.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Too bad." he said.

"Why would I be going on your jet without you? That's so lonely." I expressed, I absolutely hated the feeling of being alone, and especially in the sky by myself.

"Ivy..."

I interrupted him, placing my hand up, "No! I'm not doing that. I don't like being alone, and especially not on planes. Please just take me to the airport, I already got my plane ticket and I need to get my luggage from that damn LAX airport anyway since my husband didn't want to and you apparently snuck weed in there." I placed both my hands on my hips giving him a scolding look because there was still a chance that they could've found that and arrested me as soon as I touched down at that airport.

"Trust me, they ain't finding that shit." he laughed as if reading my mind, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever X, just come on." I said, shaking my head, still not understanding how he even managed to do that, but I believed him. Hell if they didn't see him sneaking it in, there was no way they could've found it either.

"You not gone say bye to anybody?" he chuckled, watching me grab all my things and head towards the door.

"I've already said my goodbyes to your aunt, and nobody else knows I stayed except Nayeli anyway since I've been... under you." I blushed, but it was true. For the remaining week that I was here, I didn't keep contact with anyone but Nayeli, but only because I wasn't staying. And there was no use in informing everyone and then doing all the goodbyes all over again. It was just all too much.

"Under me, on top of me-"

"Please stop." I held up a hand and cut him off, making him laugh a little as he grabbed one of his many car keys and followed behind me.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Here we were again, at the boarding gate, the atmosphere now being charged with a bittersweet energy. Xaier and I stand facing each other, the impending distance between us palpable, with me still having no clue how Xaier kept managing to make it this far.

He disappeared for 10 minutes after we entered the airport and as soon as I got past security and everything, he was the first one that I saw standing here. I was a little convinced that he was actually a ninja, but I kept quiet about that for now.

"I'm gonna miss you so much side nigga." I said, hugging him, which he immediately returned. Bringing one of his hands down, he intertwined mine with it, while grabbing my butt with the other making me grin big.

"Ima miss you too auntie, but I told you I'd find an excuse to be down there soon enough, you needa be trying to divorce that nigga anyway so you can move back." he mumbled back, stuffing his face in the crook of my neck as he placed soft kisses there, and I trembled slightly in his hold.

"It might not be that easy for me unfortunately." I said, letting out a shaky breath.

"Quicker you divorce him, quicker you can get some dick." he muttered.

My knees almost buckled with that one, I had to force myself to keep standing and pulled away from him, shaking my head. I wasn't falling for that. "You're not giving it to me either way so shut up." I said, waving him off.

Xaier laughed at me and shrugged his shoulders, "Shit, you never know." he smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Just remember that you a strong woman Ivy so start acting like it, he bitches you cause you allow him to and that ain't right. Show that nigga you can't be fucked with aight?" he encouraged, and I gave him a grateful, yet nervous smile.

"I hear you." I said, I couldn't promise him anything, but I definitely heard what he was saying.

X bit his lip and grabbed my butt tighter bringing me closer to him while he kissed me for a second. "Good." he mumbled, and I sighed deeply, this man just didn't know what he did to my body.

"Oh my gosh just let me fuck you!" I groaned, rolling my eyes to the back of my head and pressing my body up against his, causing him to back away slightly and look at me crazy.

"Get yo ass on that plane Ivy." X laughed, smacking my ass first, he then placed his hand on my forehead and mushing me off of him while I giggled. I was really gonna miss him.

"I'll miss you." I expressed my thoughts out loud, cuddling my shark he got me that I'd been holding, close to myself while looking down at it. "So will she. Say bye daddy." I cooed, lifting one of the fins, I made the stuffed animal wave goodbye to him, but he scrunched his face up at my action.

"Ion want no shark calling me daddy." he said, side eyeing me.

"Boy please." I chuckled, "I'll call you when I land." we nodded our heads together, a silent farewell etched in the lines of our expressions.

Turning around, I waved a little at him and he waved back. "See you later auntie." I heard him say before I finally went behind the other passengers in order to board the plane. For real this time. Even though it took a lot for me to not turn back around. My gaze flickered across the bustling terminal, memories of stolen moments with Xaier lingering in my mind.

No matter how much I regretted what I'd done the day after it was done, that was definitely the right decision at the time. I couldn't remember the last time I was so happy and content being with someone so intimately, my stomach began to feel a little tingly as I mentally reminisced on Xaier and I's time together. A week of which felt like stolen dreams, a mosaic of memories and emotions etched in my heart forever.

I missed him so much already and I had barely even stepped on the plane.

After my boarding pass is checked, I carefully stepped onto the plane, instantly finding my seat in first class, only a couple rows down from the cockpit. I sat down quickly at my window seat, holding my shark close to my chest, the anticipation of my journey ahead mingled with a tinge of reluctance. Certain parts of my body were screaming at me to run off this damn plane again, but I wasn't going to.

Glancing down at my buzzing phone, I smiled a little seeing Xaier sent a couple messages, placing a nail between my teeth.

Side 🥷🏽: Always remember that you're stronger than you think auntie.

Side 🥷🏽: and make sure you tell my pussy ima miss it.

: corny 👎🏽

I laughed to myself and exited from our messages, placing my headphones in, I select a soothing playlist, the music cocooning me in a familiar embrace. Closing my eyes, I surrender to the rhythmic hum of the aircraft and the gentle melodies in my ears. The world outside the window fades as I drift into a nap, carried by the promise of dreams and the hope that when I got to California, everything would go smooth.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

ʂ Aɳɠҽʅҽʂ, CA

The familiar buzz of the plane's engines slowly dwindles as we descend toward LAX. My heart beats with a mix of anticipation and a quiet sense of dread. The cityscape unfolds beneath us, the palm trees and sprawling streets coming into view, signaling my arrival to Southern California, I can't say it wasn't beautiful. And the weather definitely looked a lot more nicer out here.

As the wheels touch down, I'm greeted by the announcement to remain seated until the seatbelt sign is turned off. The cabin transforms into a symphony of clicking seatbelts and the shuffle of passengers readying for disembarkation. I retrieve my phone, fingers tapping on the screen as I unlock it. There's an unspoken hope that Xaier had said something while it was in Airplane Mode, but so far, nothing. It was okay though, I was just becoming a little nervous, and with those nerves came a yearning for the comfort of his voice to dissolve them.

The announcement chimes overhead once again, signaling our release. I clutch my shark and my phone close to my chest and gather my purse, standing up. The airplane's door opens, and a rush of warm Californian air fills the cabin as I make my way down the aisle, not taking long since my seat was in the front. Offering the pilots a small smile and nod, I descended the jet.

The terminal comes into view, a bustling hive of activity that contrasts sharply with the muted atmosphere on the plane. My fingers brush against the cold metal of the handrails as I navigate the bridge, each step bringing me closer to the reality that awaits.

Stepping into the terminal, I'm enveloped by the familiar LAX hustle—the murmur of conversations, the echoes of footsteps, and the distant hum of airport announcements. My steps quicken as I follow the signs leading me to the baggage claim. The carousel comes into view, a revolving stage where luggage makes its grand entrance.

Spotting my suitcase, I reach for it, the familiar feel of the handle grounding me and quickly navigate myself through the sea of travelers, I step into the arrivals area. The crowd is a tapestry of reunions and farewells, a vivid reminder of the ebb and flow of human connections. I glance around, searching for my personal driver who should be waiting for me. Spotting him holding a sign with my name, a mix of relief and apprehension washes over me.

I grinned a little and rushed over to him, he gave me a smile and nod in return, taking my suitcase from my hand ever so politely. "Ms. Ivory," he greets me professional as ever and I embrace him in a short hug.

"How are you Julius?" I ask.

"I'm doing well. I took the liberty of getting your luggage that the airport was holding from your previous flight and loaded it in already." he explained, and I smiled graciously because I had definitely forgot about all that luggage once I landed. I just wanted to lay down now.

"Thank you so much for that, you're the best!" I giggled, he gave me a bright grin and assisted me with my remaining suitcase efficiently loading it into the sleek black truck which I could see indeed held the rest of my stuff. I slid inside of the backseat with Julius' assistance, thanking him again as he shut the door for me and I placed my purse over on the seat next to me. My shark still held close in my lap.

Picking up my phone, I glanced at it once more, I told Xaier I would call him when I land but I didn't want Julius overhearing anything he wasn't supposed to. Although he was my driver, he was introduced to me by Jayce, I didn't need to raise any suspicion right now.

"Is everything alright, Ms. Ivory?" he inquires, his gaze discerning as he viewed me through the rearview mirror.

I forced a smile and nodded my head. "Yes, I'm fine, just jet-lagged. Let's head home." I state, and he nods in return, pulling off.

As the truck pulls away from the curb, the cityscape of Los Angeles unfolds beyond the windows. The palm trees stand tall against the sky, a silent witness to the complexities of the life I've woven into this landscape.

I silently tap Jayce's contact name, deciding to just call him and let him know I would be home soon first. I hadn't told him I was flying out today, I told him it would be sometime this week. And he seemed to hardly care that I was gone so I didn't think it was necessary for me to even tell him.

Voicemail. I scrunched my face up at my phone, "Weird." I muttered before leaving a brief message to him that I had arrived. Shutting my phone off, I rested my head on the window, listening to the soothing sounds of the various neo-soul artists playing from the car speaker.

The journey through the city was pretty long, one thing I learned about California is that it had a lot more traffic than I had anticipated. Though living in New York, that wasn't something I hadn't gotten used to. The passing scenery was beautiful, there were many familiar landmarks that I snapped quick videos of, while on the way there. Although this trip was a little dreadful, I couldn't deny that I wouldn't at all mind living here. It was beautiful, the atmosphere, the beaches, it all seemed a lot more peaceful than the busyness that was New York.

Only about more than 30 minutes later, we finally began to approach a residence, one that I could only assume was the one Jayce and I would be sharing. It was definitely a gorgeous home, the exterior boasted a harmonious blend of Mediterranean and Spanish influences, with stucco walls painted in warm earth tones that complement the sun-kissed landscape.

Iron gates guard the entrance, opening slowly to reveal a sweeping driveway leading to the grand entrance. The driveway is lined with vibrant flowers, adding bursts of color to the pristine setting. And as we approached, the sheer size of the mansion became much more evident. It was huge, bigger than our house in New York that's for sure.

Surrounded by lush greenery and manicured lawns, tall palm trees sway gently in the warm breeze, framing the majestic facade of the residence. A series of arched doorways and windows punctuate the home, their intricate detailing adding a touch of sophistication. A red-tiled roof crowns the structure, completing the Mediterranean aesthetic.

Julius pulls the truck around to the very front entrance, featuring a double-height doorway adorned with ornate carvings. Flanked by towering pillars, it creates a sense of regality, the luxuries inviting guests into a world of awe. Yet me, the person who was supposed to live here, felt none of that, instead I felt anxiousness as the knot in my stomach tightened once the car stopped.

Julius swiftly emerges himself from the driver's seat. The warmth of the Californian sun bathes us in golden hues as he opens my door, offering a courteous hand to assist me. I step out onto the driveway as Julius, goes back to the truck and retrieves my luggage from the trunk with practiced ease.

Approaching the grand entrance of our new California home, I'm greeted by the scent of blooming flowers and the distant hum of the city create a sensory backdrop to this moment of my arrival.

I ascend the steps, my fingers grazing the railings, and reach for the doorbell. The chime resonates through the air, a subtle announcement of my presence. And as I wait, the anticipation builds, a quiet acknowledgment of the complexities that lie beyond this threshold. I started thinking about everything that had to be said, everything I needed to hash out with him, and I suddenly felt more unprepared than ever. My palms started sweating and I could feel my face become hot as anxiety washed over me.

Julius stands by, luggage in hand, a silent guardian to this moment of reunion, I wish he could've held my hand or something, but I didn't want to look like a baby.

Moments later, the door swung open, revealing the expanse of the foyer—a grand entrance that beckons with promises and uncertainties.

However, to my surprise, the person who opens the door is not Jayce. Instead, a strange woman stands before me. She was... okay looking, a lighter skinned woman who seemed to be mixed race, bone straight black hair, clearly a surgery enhanced body and face. I scrunched my nose up a little as she looked at me look at her. Her gaze holding a mix of curiosity and intrigue, and for a moment, the weight of our unspoken encounter hung awkwardly in the air.

"Can I help you?" she inquires, her tone laced with a hint of suspicion.

Raising my eyebrows quickly, I stumble over my words at her attitude, attempting to navigate the unexpected turn of events.

"Ivory Arcane... you must be the maid." I tilted my head slightly, watching as the woman's expression shifts to that of a more shocked one, a mixture of realization and something that was quite unreadable.

"Oh! M- Mrs. Arcane!" she stammered nervously, and I smirked a little at her now flushed face.

"Hi. Who are you?" I asked impatiently, making the irritation on my face clear because I knew for sure that she wasn't a damn maid. And I now knew for sure why he wasn't answering his phone and why he wasn't worried about when I'd be coming, but he should've been.

"I'm um-"

"Ness who is it?" a voice from deep in the house cut her off, one that I recognized oh so well as my 'loving' husband's. I could see his frame as he approached the door, coming up behind her and I chuckled a little to myself, shifting all of my weight to one side.

"Your wife?" the woman I now identified as 'Ness' answered. In a more questioning tone rather than anything.

I watched him approach us, and freeze in his tracks when he finally came into my line of view. His eyes went wide, looking as if he'd seen a ghost, like I didn't literally just leave him a message saying I was coming. It took everything in me to not slap him then and there. Just looking at him right now disgusted me to the max. "Ivory?" he questioned.

"Who else?" I snapped, irritated at this point. Indicating between them when a finger, I voiced my question. "What's going on here?" I asked.

"Ness is our housekeeper." Jayce said quickly, not even allowing her a chance to speak, and she turned to look at him as if he was ridiculous while I stared between them and chuckled to myself lightly.

"Oh, housekeeper? Julius." I signaled him with a slight wave of my hand to give those bags to our alleged 'housekeeper'. He hesitated for a second, looking between us and I stared deep into Jayce's eyes daring him to say something. After nothing came out of anyone else's mouths, Julius stepped forward and handed her my suitcases and duffle bags. "Take those to the nicest room here, thanks." I smiled, handing her my purse as well before walking deeper into the house.

"Sure." she gritted out, walking away with my things, clearly struggling with them and I scoffed to myself, heading for where I assumed the kitchen was.

As I navigate the unfamiliar terrain of our new home, I finally managed to stumble upon the kitchen. Equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and a spacious island, marble countertops, custom cabinetry, and a charming breakfast nook which complete the picture of a gourmet paradise.. The cool tile beneath my feet contrasts with the warm sunlight filtering through the windows. My eyes scan the room, and there, on the bar, lies evidence of an intimate encounter.

Two glasses of red wine stand side by side, remnants of a shared moment. The aroma of the wine and cinnamon scented candles lingers in the air, an unintentional witness to a rendezvous that unfolded in my absence. Plates of half-finished food tell a silent story, one that I knew all too well.

I took a sharp breath and bit my tongue as I felt Jayce's presence behind me,

"Whe- when did you get here?" he asked, still stuttering and stumbling over his words, further adding on to that guilty conscience that I could bet was eating him up on the inside.

"I caught a flight a few hours ago and I tried to call you but you didn't answer, although I can clearly see why not." I sucked my teeth a little, stepping towards the two glasses, I picked up the one that was absent of lipstick on the rim and placed it to my lips, taking a slow sip of it. The taste of betrayal lingers on my lips as I take a hesitant sip of the red wine. Its bitter undertones seem to mirror the unexpected bitterness that has tainted our home. The room becomes a battleground of unspoken accusations, the glasses now transformed into weapons in this sudden clash of emotions.

My gaze meets Jayce's, and the air thickens with tension. The accusation hangs in the silence before I speak again,

"She's a maid Jayce? You must think I'm fucking stupid." and before rational thought prevails, I'm overcome by a surge of emotions. In a whirlwind of anger and hurt, I throw the glass directly at his face, just barely missing, its contents splattering across the room like droplets of shattered trust.

"You tell me to come here, to our new home for a fresh start and you're fucking somebody else?!" I yell to the top of my lungs, an echo creating itself in the spacious area.

He cradled the left side of his face in pain, the glass had slightly cut him there and blood steadily leaked out from his cheek. "What the fuck is wrong with you Ivy?!" he roared.

"What's wrong with me?! I've let this shit slide a countless amount of times, you promised me! Over and over again that this wouldn't happen, that this would be our new start and the first thing I see when I come here is that bitch!" In a surge of blind anger, my fists and palms became instruments of release. Each punch and slap carrying the weight of unspoken frustration and betrayal.

The room echoed with the sound of each impact as my hands in repetitive blows on his face, his body, and his head, as he tried his best to avoid my barrage. My actions became a chaotic dance of emotions, a tumultuous expression of the pain that has been harbored within.

I corner him against the counter and repeatedly smack him in the face as he grunted, trying to get away from me. "Ivy!" he yelled again, grabbing my hand that was slapping him, before quickly grabbing my other before I could even move it. "Don't make me do this shit to you again." he gritted out, a threatening look in his eyes.

But I didn't back down. I'm stronger than I think.

"Do it then! I don't give a fuck anymore! You're a fucking liar! You said all of this was behind us!" I pulled back and attempted to kick him in his balls, but he quickly managed to catch that action and pushed my leg down before I could make it.

"It is! She's a housekeeper like I just told you and you're flipping out for no reason!" he said angrily, still keeping up with this wack ass lie.

"I'm not stupid!" I screamed, slamming my fist on the counter beside me.

He scoffed and looked me up and down, letting out a short laugh. "You sure aren't acting like it." he said, folding his arms.

With those words, I lost it again, another surge of emotion fueling me as I charged at him, fists clenched and ready to knock him out. However, Jayce, swift and composed this time, intercepts my advance. In a deft move, he catches my wrists, preventing the onslaught. The momentum shifts, and he effortlessly pins me against the kitchen counter, a moment frozen in the tension of conflicting emotions.

"You don't wanna do this with me Ivy, it's a battle you'll never win- fuck!" while he was distracted, I took the opportunity that I missed before to kick him in his balls, he let me go in order to cradle himself with his hands.

"What don't I want to do huh?" I chuckled, breathing heavily, adrenaline rushing through me now. I felt like I could go on all day fighting with him, he wouldn't win this one.

"You're a fucking psycho paranoid, jealous bitch." he spat, glaring evilly at me while I looked down at him with a smirk and laughed sarcastically.

"Then say goodbye to this psycho jealous bitch because I'm done with you." I said, easily slipping my ring off of my finger and throwing it inside the full wine glass, I turned around, ready and willing to finally walk away from this life and never return regardless of what anybody says, I didn't care in this moment. I was too angry to care, everything that he's done to me, and to think I thought that I could trust a word he said for one damn moment.

"No you're not!" he shouted after me, suddenly recovering, he grabbed me before I could exit the kitchen and pulled me back close to him, "You can't leave. Ever." he asserted.

"Get your hands off me." I snatched away from him quickly, but he didn't listen, and simply grabbed me again.

"You can't leave if you know what's best for you!" he exclaimed.

I scoffed and let out an unamused chuckle, a man who abused and assaulted me was trying to tell me what was best for me? This had to be some kind of joke. "How would you know what's best for me? You abuse me, you cheat on me, you lie to me all the time! You degrade me and make me feel like nothing yet you wanna tell me what's best for me?" I cried out.

"Yes because I'm the best for you! I give you everything Ivy, and you wanna talk about cheating when I got word that the reason you didn't come to California when you were supposed to was because you left the airport with another man?" Jayce's revelation lands like a sudden electric shock, jolting me away from my own feelings of anger.

The room felt like it tilted on its axis as the weight of his words hangs heavily in the air. Shock registers in my eyes and they go wide, pupils dilating in disbelief. How did he know that? There was no way, there was just no way he had caught me that day.

"Quiet now Ivy?" he taunted with a smirk, obviously knowing he was right, especially by the look on my face, there was no doubting that he was right. But how?

"W-Who told you that?" I asked, my voice shaking a little as I began to grow nervous, and most of all, scared, my barrier of secrecy had been broken down in less than a day of me being here. I had no idea what to do now, my strength had suddenly dissolved, I felt vulnerable, exposed, I no longer had the upper hand in this argument anymore. As far as it looked, I was the cheater here and not him.

He laughed loudly before speaking, "When you never said anything after your flight was supposed to land for hours I had the staff run the airport cameras back to see where you went because I was actually worried about your ass!" he yelled, making me flinch away from him. "Only to find out that you were being a slut with someone else and ultimately left with the airport with him to stay in New York and do God knows what. Isn't that right Ivy?" he asked, tilting his head.

"I-" I stuttered and stammered, attempting to find my own words in order to justify the situation, but I simply couldn't. How could I? I was caught, there was no justification for that, there was nothing I could say to defend myself for cheating on my husband. And suddenly the weight of my poor actions came crashing. I no longer felt as if what I did was right, the guilt creeped up on me again just like it had the morning after I'd done what I did.

My heart grew heavy as tears pooled my eyes. "As far as I'm concerned you have no proof of me doing anything with anyone else, but I have clear proof of you being unfaithful." Jayce reached in his pocket, retrieving his phone and going through it for a bit before flipping it over and showing the screen to me, there you could see what was indeed me and Xaier at the airport.

The video wasn't in perfectly quality, and you couldn't see Xaier's face, but you could most definitely see mine and what I was doing. It had caught everything, from him kissing me, to me running back and jumping in his arms. I swallowed nervously to myself as the video replayed in my face over and over with Jayce's taunting words in my ear. "Now we wouldn't want that put online anywhere or sent to your mother now would we?" he asked

I shifted my gaze up from the phone to him, an evil glint present in his eyes as he found glee in taunting me like this. I balled my fist up, stopping my tears from falling, I didn't want him to see me cry at his mercy anymore.

"I hate you." I stated simply.

He glared at me before pulling me closer to him by my arm, "You're stuck with me. I have all the grounds I need to divorce you and leave you with nothing. Nothing that you have is rightfully yours Ivy, remember who gave you this life that you're living now. I admit being a big time nurse would've saved you, but you already gave that up, so what do you have now besides me? Huh?" he provoked.

I swallowed to myself, feeling my body shake with anger, he was right, I had nothing without him. Since being with him from a young age, a lot of things that were 'mine' were started in his name only. From my bank accounts, to my vehicles, to Julius, to any home that I've ever lived in including my mother's, to something as small as just the clothes on my back, and the shoes on my feet, he owned that.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Exactly that, nothing." he laughed, giving me a chaste kiss on my lips, and I aggressively pulled away, wiping my lips while he laughed at me. "Now be a good girl and go to the bedroom for me, upstairs at the end of the hall. And afterwards? I'll tell you about that new art gallery I bought for you, already put together, just waiting on your work to be put up." he smiled.

I pushed my eyebrows together at his words, "What?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I do that for my wife?" Jayce said tauntingly and kissed me again, causing me to wipe this one off as well.

"Wipe them all you want. You're still not leaving. You can never leave. Now, go, we got some catching up to do. But since you need time to think, I'll give you it while I clean up this mess you made... don't think I'm letting this slide so easy again though." he gripped my arm tighter causing me to let out a small noise of pain as I attempted to pull away.

After a few seconds, he finally let me go, pushing me out of the kitchen and toward the stairs. Defeat settles over me like a heavy shroud as Jayce's words echo in my head. His threat, laced with anger and manipulation, hangs ominously in the air. The realization that I'm now entangled in a web of emotional coercion tightens the knot of despair in my chest. The prospect of being shackled to a relationship that has become a suffocating prison looms large, and the weight of his ultimatum presses down on me.

In this moment of vulnerability, I feel a profound sense of powerlessness. My hearts dreams of breaking free, of reclaiming my autonomy, crumble under the weight of his control. The mere thought of him wielding the details of my infidelity as a weapon leaves me paralyzed. And even if I hadn't cheated, he still would've found a way to keep me here.

I'm trapped, and not just in a failing marriage but in the suffocating grip of his manipulation. The defeat is palpable, a bitter taste that lingers in the air, I grip the railing of the stairs tightly as as I grapple with the harsh reality that escaping this toxic entanglement might cost me everything that I've ever known.

Unfortunately I wasn't strong enough to do that, get my entire life snatched from me and start over, all while alone going against him, my mother, and the media. My name and reputation forever ruined, I knew exactly what he was capable of, I'd see him do it before to his enemies, and there was a hard chance that I wouldn't be accepted anywhere ever again had I went against him.

"Your stuff is all set Mrs. Arcane." I heard from above me, watching as Ness descended the steps I grit my teeth as I'm consumed by yet another surge of uncontrollable rage witnessing the audacity of this bitch taunting me with insolence.

The simmering anger transforms into a burst of fury, and without a second thought, I lose control. As temper flares, I reach out and grab her by her hair, propelled by impulse, with a forceful motion, I yank her forward and move to the side, throwing her down the rest of the stairs. Ness, now a victim of my unbridled anger, tumbled down with a scream accompanied by an echoing thud, definitely hitting her head pretty hard in the process.

But it wasn't a far fall, she'd be alright.

"Home, sweet fucking home." I mumbled angrily, stomping up the rest of the steps.

x

I'll chill on the fighting, but I just love when Ivy throws hands I'm sorry 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
244K 5.8K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
552K 17.4K 80
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 '𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠�...
151K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||