Broken at the seams

By toxickitty_6666

Y/n turned 19 and is moving out of her parent's house to go live with her online bestfriend Tara Yummy. Tara... More

Character info
Ohio is not for lovers
Just like you
First kiss
Growing feelings.
Everyone knows
Tension in the air
Someone so damn amazing
The beginning to the rest of our lives
Relapse
Alex?
Forever is a long time
Set the date
The end
Goodbye
Good news!!!!

Spiraling

2.1K 19 42
By toxickitty_6666

Y/n pov:

     I wake up to my phone ringing, I pick up my phone to see who it is. It's my mom?

I answer the call

Y/n:"hello?"

Mom:"hey y/n, how is everything going?"

Y/n:" it's going good! Tara got engaged"

Mom:" wow that's great I'm happy for her"

Y/n:" me too! What did you need?"

Mom:" I know your sister got ahold of you about coming to visit"

Y/n:" yeah I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning, I'm going to fly there I was going to get ahold of you today actually "

Mom:" your flying by yourself?"

Y/n:" well.." I say being silent for a minute.

    She doesn't know about Johnnie yet. I was going to wait until we got there like he did but I should just go ahead and tell her. I don't know how she is going to react I've never had a boyfriend before.

Mom:" well what?"

Y/n:" Johnnie is going to come with me if that's fine"

Mom:" a boy!? Who's Johnnie?"

Y/n:" yes a boy mom *laughs* he's my boyfriend"

Mom:" you have a boyfriend? That's great. Why haven't you told me"

Y/n:" we all have been super busy here, I've also been just trying to keep my mind away from life in Ohio"

Mom:" you know that your family is part of that? You can't just forget us"

Y/n:" that's not what I meant, I intended on calling you today like I said"

Mom:"that just seems kind of rude to me"

Y/n:" I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to be"

Mom:" well I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then. Bye y/n"

   *She hangs up*

    Wow, I didn't mean to piss her off. But I didn't get ahold of her sooner because that's basically the whole point of me moving far away. I needed to leave all that behind. It is very hard for me to even try and think about how it was when I lived there.

   I've been a lot happier since leaving. I don't want that messed up. I hope going back isn't going to mess with me.

    I get up and start getting dressed. I just throw on Johnnie's mcr tshirt and black leggings. I throw my hair up in a messy bun because I don't feel like messing with it.

   I start to walk out of my room and Tara and Jake are sitting on the couch watching tv.

Y/n:" hey guys"

"Hey" they say not paying attention to me still watching the movie.

   I get into the kitchen to get a drink. I grabbed a water and started to walk back in the living room.

   I'm standing behind the couch trying to figure out what they are watching.

Y/n:" what are you guys watching?" I ask

   As I asl them what they are watching I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from the back and turn me around.

"Hey babe" Johnnie says

"Omg Johnnie, what are you doing here" I say wrapping my arms around him.

"I told you I would be back in the morning" he says grabbing my chin to pull my face in for a kiss.

Jake:" ewww get a room" throwing a pillow at us

Y/n:" stopppppp jake"

   I look back at Johnnie, he is so cute. He is still in his pajamas so he had to of just got out of bed and came over. I love this man.

Y/n:" my mom called"

Johnnie:" what did she say" he asks wile holding onto my waist pulling me close to him.

Y/n:" she was just seeing when I was coming, but I pissed her off. So it may be interesting"

Johnnie:" how did you do that"

Y/n:" not telling her about you, not calling and catching her up pretty much. I told her I needed away from there so I tried to not think about life there"

Johnnie:" yeah that's harsh"

Y/n:" I didn't mean for it to sound that way but also she has to keep in mind she didn't help too much keeping me sane when I lived with them"

Johnnie:" that is true, are you going to be okay going?"

Y/n:" I mean I haven't really thought of that, since being here I've been a lot happier, it's just a bad vibe in all there. I'm sure not missing it that's for sure"

Johnnie:" well I'll be right by your side"

Y/n:" thank you hun" I say giving him a kiss.

   I grab his hand and drag him over to the smaller couch and we sit down.

   I cuddle up next to him and try and watch what is on the tv.

Y/n:" you never answered me, what are you guys watching"

Tara:" home alone, because it's almost Christmas time!!!"

Y/n:" oh your one of those"

Tara:" what, do you have a problem with that?"

Jake:" Tara remember they only like things that are horror or bloody"

Y/n:" not true"

Jake:" then what else do you like?"

Y/n:" uhhhh"

Jake:" that's what I thought" he says chuckling, thinking he's funny or something.

*the movie finishes*

Tara:" do you guys want to go to the store with us?"

Y/n:" yeah sure! Do you johnn-" I look over at him and he's asleep holding on to me for dear life like I'm about to go somewhere.

    I turn myself more to where I'm facing him and I move his hair away from his face and start giving him kisses until he wakes up.

Johnnie:" hmmm, what, what's wrong" he says rubbing his eyes

Jake:" awe was you sweepy" he says in a baby voice

Johnnie:" I just got comfy"

Tara:" you guys really are the cutest, I just love it"

Y/n:" they want us to go to the store with them"

Johnnie:" okay yeah, do I still have some clothes here?"

Y/n:" does it look like it" I say gesturing to his shirt I'm wearing

Johnnie:" I didn't even realize you were wearing my shirt. It looks really good on you"

Y/n :" thank you, but yeah they are in my room come on" I say getting up waking to my room and Johnnie is sluggishly following.

   I hand him his bag he left yesterday that still had clothes in it.

Johnnie:" I already wore these"

Y/n:" it's okay they just smell like you they don't smell bad. Here let me pick"

   I reach into his bag and pull out his black and white stripped shirt and his black jeans with holes.

Y/n:" here you go" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Johnnie:" your too sweet" he says blushing a bit.

  He starts undressing and putting on the clothes I handed him.

   As he's getting ready I decided I was going to post on instagram again. Unlike everyone I live with I just use instagram, I have a pretty good following and they are all very interactive with me so I have to keep up with it.

   I pick just one picture and it's of Johnnie and I backstage at his show the other day.

   The caption says "days with you are days worth living"

   I know very cheesy and cringy but he makes me feel that way.

    You know that feeling when you are just so in awe over someone they make you just want to be cheesy and cringy.

    I post it and close my phone.

"I'm ready" Johnnie says.

* fast forward to when they get to the store*

    Tara and Jake sit up front and Johnnie and I sit in the back.

     Jake decided to drive and he wanted to film a video wile we was out.

    Something like a target haul. I don't know him and Johnnie do weird things.

   I guess like the same situation I'm in. Got to just make things to post.

"What's up guys it's Jake" he says making an intro for his video

"And my most favorite emo" he says towards Johnnie

"I don't even know why he dragged me along" Johnnie says trying to sound miserable.

Jake:"Today we are going to be going to target, and we are just going to see what trouble we can get into"

   He pauses for a moment

Jake:" we also have my lovely Tara yummy, and. Johnnie's magnificent y/n. But don't pay them too much mind. They are just background noise"

Tara:" wow Jake that rude"

Y/n:" yeah very rude"

   We all get out and Jake and Johnnie run off to get a shopping cart and I stay back with Tara.

    We stay back a distance but not to far and just let them do their thing wile we get our shopping done we need.

   Tara needed to get some tampons so we was in the isle where that would be and there also happened to be condoms and Jake obviously took that as an opportunity to make a funny comment wile filming.

Jake:" hey Johnnie don't you need some of these?" He say holding up the condoms and pushing them to Johnnie.

Johnnie:" no Jake, you just pull and pray"

Jake:" well let's see how long that lasts" he says smirking at the camera.

   I couldn't help but smack my hand to my face at that comment. Tara looks over at me in pure shock.

Tara:" that's not true right"

Y/n:" yeah no not true" I say laughing

    We finish up getting all we needed and some groceries, the guys finished up the video and had some of the stuff for their next video.

   And we make our way back home.

*back home*

   We all get the stuff into the apartment and start settling down. I go to the kitchen to make some dinner for everyone.

    I had make just a frozen pizza nothing much. Believe it or not but we don't eat to fancy around here. We all are pretty simple.

   After dinner Jake and Tara passed out in her room and Johnnie and I have just been chilling in my room as I'm packing s bag for tomorrow going back to Ohio.

"Do you want to go back home to get your stuff?" I ask

"You don't have to do all of that"

"Well I don't think Jake is getting up anytime soon" I say trying to reassure him

"Fuck it why not" he says grabbing my bag for me.

"Do you just want to stay there and head out in the morning?"

"That sounds great" he says

"I'll just message Tara and let her know so she don't worry"

I get my phone out and I see that my instagram has blown up. I just ignore it for the moment and message Tara:

" hey girl Johnnie and I are just going to stay at his place tonight and head to the airport in the morning. I love you see you in a few days."

   I send the message and open up instagram. I see I have gotten a follow from Alex... yeah Alex. She had also commented on my post with Johnnie.

"I'd watch out if I was you, Johnnie is still mine and I will get him back"

   A lot of the other comments are going back at her pretty much telling her to back off.

What is her problem?

Can't she just leave us alone?

"What's wrong babe" Johnnie asks

"Your ex" I say handing my phone to him to see.

"Just ignore her, she is delusional" he says not seeming amused

"Why is she doing this" I ask

"I wish I could tell you, my only clue would be is she isn't too happy with what she did to me and regrets it but I'm over it"

"I don't like it" I say putting my lip out

"I don't either, but there isn't anything we can do"

   We start to head out and go to Johnnie's.

   When we get to his house I start to help him pack his bag. As I'm looking around his pretty messy room I see a picture on his wall... it's of us, it was the day when we first kissed  

"Johnnie, what's this" I say pointing at the picture

"It's just a reminder of when my life changed for the best"  he says standing beside me blushing

"I love you" I say not knowing what else to say. That is the most sweetest thing

"I love you more than words can express"

   We end up heading to bed and he falls asleep so quick. He must get so comfy when we lay with each other. I'm trying to sleep but all I can keep thinking about is why is Alex messing with me?

What does she want?

Is Johnnie telling me everything?

Why did she kiss him at the show? Am I still overthinking this?

Word count: 2170

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 109 17
You are Y/N, a young adult who's turning 23. And what's the best way to celebrate that? Going to a party full of people you don't know, with your boy...
7.9K 140 27
Tara reaches back out to after a falling out because she needs your support. You begin hanging out with her very often and eventually Jake and Johnni...
27K 329 14
You finally found a time to fly to LA to see your best friend Johnnie Gulibert, but you have a secret you're finally moving to LA. However, you meet...
8.6K 125 15
y/n was living with her mum until one day they had an argument and y/n got kicked out, her bestfriend tara yummy offered to let her stay so she took...