Broken at the seams

By toxickitty_6666

Y/n turned 19 and is moving out of her parent's house to go live with her online bestfriend Tara Yummy. Tara... More

Character info
Ohio is not for lovers
Just like you
First kiss
Growing feelings.
Everyone knows
Tension in the air
Someone so damn amazing
Spiraling
Relapse
Alex?
Forever is a long time
Set the date
The end
Goodbye
Good news!!!!

The beginning to the rest of our lives

2.3K 30 12
By toxickitty_6666

Johnnie's pov:

Y/n and I are getting ready for dinner with Jake and Tara. I talked to Jake when we got back about what he's going to do.

He needs to ask Tara soon before it's too late. They have been together for quite a few years it's about time.

We are going to be mentioning us leaving in a few days to go see y/ns family and also her moving in. Jake already knows about that it was part of the plan.

"Are you almost ready?" I ask walking up to y/n sitting on the floor kissing the top of her head.

"Just about" she says finishing her hair.

"I'm going to go out here to talk to Jake" i say checking myself in the mirror one last time.

I have a black button up with velvet black lines going through it. Black ripped jeans and checkered vans. Y/n and I are going to be matching tonight.

Y/n pov:

I'm finishing up doing my hair and we plan on leaving for dinner.

I have a black body suit on with a red and black skirt on, fishnets that have rips in them as well, and checkered vans.

I throw on some bracelets to cover my scars just because we will be around everyone. I usually do a decent job of hiding them.

But we are all friends and they know for the most part.

As I'm finishing up the last bit of my hair Tara walks in

Tara:" hey why is everyone acting weird" she says sitting next to me.

She looks so good, she is wearing a black tight dress with tiny black heals. Somehow she can dress so cute but so edgy at the same time. That's just Tara for you.

Y/n:" what do you mean acting weird?"

Tara:" Jake is acting all nervous and Johnnie keeps pulling him off to the side talking to him.

Oh no is he doing it tonight. I can't tell her that's why he's acting that way. I hope he does though.

Y/n:" they are just weird in general" I say trying to play it cool

Tara:" I mean yeah but something is up I know Jake:"

Y/n:" your probably just thinking to much into it, you look great though" I say standing back up helping her up as well.

Tara:" I mean look at you" she says spinning me around smiling at my outfit.

Y/n:"why thank you"

Tara:" you and Johnnie are matching?"

Y/n:" yup it was his idea" I say blushing

Tara:" you guys are too cute"

Y/n:" let's go before they start worrying"

We all make our way to my car and head to the restaurant.

*time passes to after dinner*

We all have been just sitting around talking about Johnnie's first show, Jake's new video ideas, Tara brought up an idea to me of her and I to do a makeup video together.

Johnnie:" so we have something to tell you guys"

Jake:" okay?" He says very confused

Tara just looks at me like she's missing something.

Johnnie:" in a few days y/n and I are going to Ohio for a few days, we are going to visit her family"

Jake:" that sounds like it will be fun"

Tara:" but why did you have to wait until we went to dinner to say that *she laughs* couldn't you have just said that?"

Y/n:" well there is something else" I say grabbing Johnnie's hand.

I'm kind of nervous to tell her, I know it's all the plan but I don't know how she will take it.

Tara:" what is it" she seems annoyed that I'm not just saying it.

Johnnie:" she's coming to live with me"

    Tara just looks at me in complete shock. Jake seems to realize that he needs to do something now, And that was the plan all along to get him to hurry up.

Tara:" so you're going to be leaving me alone?" She says looking sad

Y/n:" I'll come see you so much and you can always come over too!"

Tara:" that makes me sad" she says making a pouty face.

   We all get up and head out. We started to get in the car and Jake stopped everyone.

Jake:" do you guys what to go to the park for a wile?"

Johnnie:" hell yeah!"

   We all start walking since the park is only a block away. Tara and Jake are ahead of Johnnie and I.

  We stay walking slow holding each other's hands, you can tell they are talking but not too sure what about.

Y/n:" what do you think they are talking about"

Johnnie:" not too sure. Tara seemed pretty upset you was moving with us"

Y/n:" she will be too once Jake just proposes"

Johnnie:" yeah hopefully soon, it will all make since to her"

Y/n:" she came and talked to me when I was getting ready"

Johnnie:" about?"

Y/n:" she asked why you guys was acting weird. I think she can tell something's up"

Johnnie:" he's wanting to do it tonight so I assume that's why we are coming here"

  We get to the park and Johnnie and I go over to the tree we had our first kiss at and just sit there. I lay my head down on his lap as he plays with my hair.

Jake: "we are going to go for a walk"

Y/n:" okay. Have fun" I say winking at him trying to hit to just do it.

    They walk away and Johnnie and I stay laying there looking up at the stars. We sit in silence for a wile then Johnnie looks down at me.

Johnnie:" I really do love you a lot you know that"

Y/n:" I love you too" I say trying to cover my face

Johnnie:" hey don't cover your pretty face" he says pulling my hands off.

Y/n:" you coming into my life has been so much better"

Johnnie:" you don't understand how better you have made my life as well"

  He starts to kiss me on the lips and rubbing my cheek. I feel the same butterflies I've felt every time we have touched or kissed. I really love him.

Jake's pov:

  We get to the park and I'm so nervous but I do feel bad that I keep pushing this off. I love Tara a whole lot and I want to be with her forever.

   I can tell she isn't to thrilled that y/n is moving in with us and leaving her behind but that is not what's happening.

I have to do this.

Right now.

   Johnnie and y/n sit under a the tree and start talking.

   I grab Tara's hand and ask her

"Would you want to go for a walk?" I say nervously

"Yes" she says with her eyes lighting up.

   We walk over to Johnnie and I tell them what I'm doing.

Jake:" we are going to go for a walk"

Y/n:" okay. Have fun" she says and winks.

   Goddamn I really have to do it now. I want to do it don't get me wrong but now I'm being hounded even more since Johnnie told y/n.

   I pull Tara along and we start walking.

  We make our way towards the entrance of the park where there is a big fountain, I wanted it to be somewhat cute when I ask her.

   We sit down on the ledge of the fountain and she is just so amused with how the sky looks.

Tara:" look at the moon tonight"

Jake:" it is very pretty" I say chuckling

Tara:" I can't believe y/n is moving with Johnnie, it makes me sad"

Jake:" hey don't be upset about it, your lease is coming up right?" I say trying to figure out what to say

Tara:" yeah I was just going to renew it though"

Jake:" Tara"

Tara:" yeah?" She says looking at me.

  She looks so beautiful tonight, well she always does.
I have to do it.

Jake:" I love you so much Tara, you mean the absolute world to me"

Tara:" I love you so much more, more than you'd ever know"

Jake:" I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I say as I pull the ring out of my pants pocket and stand up from sitting to get on one knee.

Tara:"JAKE" she says covering her face"

Jake:" well will you marry me?" I say with what feels like gallons of sweat pouring down my face.

Tara:" yes!" She says getting up and hugging me.

Jake:" so you know what that means..."

Tara:"what?"

Jake:" come live with me"

Tara:" I will! I will! Wait is that-" I cut her off

Jake:" yes they all knew *i laugh* y/n found out a few days ago though because Johnnie accidentally slipped up"

Tara:" so we are all going to live together?"

Jake:" yup" I say kissing her again and grabbing her hand

Jake:"we should get back so you can tell your bestie, I'm sure they will be excited"

Tara:" oh I'm going to beat her ass for keeping this from me" she says laughing and acting mad.

We make our way back and Tara goes and sits by y/n.

Y/n pov:

Johnnie and I have just been quiet enjoying the silence and each others company. We randomly have said things to each other but mostly just laid here.

When we see Jake and Tara coming back.

Johnnie:" oh boy let's see if he did it"

Y/n:" do you think he did?"

Johnnie:" I hope"

Tara comes and sits down beside me, I sit up and look at her.

Y/n:" well hello" I say trying to act confused

Tara:" guess what"

Y/n:" what?"

Tara:" I'm moving with you guys"

Y/n:" that's great!" I say with enthusiasm but also kinda disappointed.

Is Jake really pushing this off more. I'm going to yell at him when he does.

Tara:" also Jake asked me to marry him"

Johnnie and I look at each other jaw dropped. Johnnie jumps up and hugs Jake.

Johnnie:" about fucking time dude"

Jake:" come on I was scared"

Tara:" so I heard you knew about this" she says to me

Y/n:"yeah, Johnnie kinda slipped it."

Tara:" I hate you" she says pushing my shoulder

Y/n:" you love me" I say hugging her

Y/n:" congratulations guys I'm actually really happy for you!"

*we make our way back home*

We walk into the apartment and I go up to Johnnie.

Y/n:" so your going home tonight"

Johnnie:" just for tonight yeah"

Y/n:" I'm going to miss you" I say pushing my head into his chest

Johnnie:" I'll be here in the morning sweetheart" he says kissing the top of my head.

I turn and look at Tara,

Y/n:" what are we doing tonight?" I say smirking at her

Tara:" oh you know girl stuff" she say smirking back.

Y/n:" oh yeah stuff the boys can't know about" we both glance over at the guys and they don't look amused.

Tara and I giggle at each other and we say are goodbyes to the guys. Leaving just us again.

Y/n:" see I'm not leaving you behind"

Tara:" I was about to be really pissed at you girl"

Y/n:" why" I say giggling

Tara:" I've been with Jake forever and he never offered me to come live with him, then you and Johnnie get together and move in"

Y/n:" yeah I would have been mad too, but it was all part of the plan"

We finish our night just gossiping. Tara would stop mentioning the fact that Johnnie and I had sex and kept asking how it was.

I'm so glad that Jake finally asked her to marry him. For over half the night she has been talking about how she wants her wedding and let me tell you it sounds expensive.

We end up getting bored and decided to start filming a video for her channel. We do a video where we turn each other into our selves. It was very funny seeing it.

Tara starts to edit the video, we pretty much was just going to post the raw footage because it was funny. She cut it to where it wasn't so long and she posted it.

We say our goodnight and head to bed. I'm ready to see Johnnie in the morning. I can't wait until we don't have to sleep away from each other and wake up next to each other every morning.

This is about to be the beginning of the rest of our lives. I hope....

🫶🏻 omg thank you guys for all the reads I hope you all are enjoying. Please give me some ideas that you guys would like to happen. I have an idea for the next upcoming chapters so stay tuned.

Word count: 2185

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 86 9
potential tw for: - mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) if there is anything else, i will add a warning before the chapter. This is for enter...
11.1K 222 31
(Jake Webber x Johnnie Guilbert) Johnnie struggles with mental health and Jake is stuck with two people he doesn't like. Together they are the best f...
10.9K 196 10
"i want your heart, i want your brain and that body..." who knew simply singing on stream could lead you to meeting your soulmate?
306K 3.9K 35
You are a 24 year old female struggling with mental health issues. Although of these problems, you try to be the best you, you can be. You haven't ha...