Dating the bad girl.

By hazenight1

You've heard of when bad boy meets good girl....but have you heard of when bad girl meets good boy? When Nola... More

Dating the bad girl.
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 1]
Dating the bad girl [chapter 2]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 3)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 4]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 6]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 7)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 8]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 9]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 10]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 11]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 12)
Dating The Bad Girl [Chapter 13]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 14)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 15)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 16]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 17)
Dating The Bad Girl (Chapter 18)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 19)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 20)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 21)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 22)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 23)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 24)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 25)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 26) Part 1 [Speak Now] REWRITE
Chapter 27 (Part 2) [Speak now]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 28)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 29)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 30)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 31)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 32)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 33)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 34) REWRITE
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 35)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 36)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 37)
Cover Contest
Chapter 38
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 39]
Epilogue
NEW BEGINNING new dating the bad girl!

Dating the bad girl (Chapter 5)

659K 8.2K 2.3K
By hazenight1

HAD TO UPLOAD FOR YOU GUYS.

ITS PRETTY SHIT HA-HA ILL UPLOAD TOMORROW NIGHT REALLY LONG AND LOVELY WITH LAODS OF NOLAN AND ELLE:DDD 

Chapter 5

I watched as Nolan slipped on his trousers on rubbing his tired eyes, I bounced off his bed walking towards one of his discarded t-shirts. I plucked my shirt from my skin and bought it to my nose, it stunk ew.

I ripped it off and began walking towards Nolan's wardrobe, “D-d-d-d-dan-da-danielle!” he exclaimed his cheeks turning bright red, I don’t think I've ever seen them this red.

He's just a ball of adorableness. I opened his wardrobe biting the inside of my cheek, I tugged on a grey sweater and ripped it from its hanger.

It was grey with 'TOSA' written across it, I shoved it over my body “You ready pudding?” I asked patting my shorts to see if I had my phone in my pocket.

I did.

He nodded still red from seeing me with no shirt on. I walked towards his window pulled it up and threw my leg over the ledge “Be careful.” I heard him whisper from behind me.

I grinned turning my head to blow him a kiss “I am a professional at this.” I shivered when the cold hit my skin.

He nodded “Don’t fall,” he warned me.

“I'm not to sure about this.” I heard him say once I was on the ground.

“Don’t worry ill catch you princess.” I said mockingly.

We were sitting on the hood of my car. After Nolan had plucked up the courage to sneak out of the house I had driven us to 'Billy's brilliant burgers' ordered us two main meal deals. Which included, a chicken breast, or wing a burger and some fries with a drink. Yeah, I remember the menu. I’ve been going to Billy's brilliant burgers since I was kid, sneaking out during the summer and eating the legendary burgers. I drove us to the edge of this beautiful large hill over looking the city.

“How does it feel sneaking out goody-too-shoes?” I asked his placing all my garbage into a plastic bag. Nolan had finished before me, I liked a man who could eat. Considering Nolan's body he must be hitting the gym twenty times a day.

Maybe I'll seduce Nolan tonight. I am feeling pretty horny.

"We'll see" I mumbled staring down at my vagina.

Daniella P.O.V

I gulped, releasing a breath “What is they don’t accept me?” I mumbled to my Mum. My mum sighed, her bright brown eyes shining in pride. She stood up and pecked my cheek “Oh sweetheart, you are amazing. They would be stupid to reject you.”

I don’t know why mum was saying that though. Was it because being accepted into this school would boost mothers social status to heights she can only dream, or was she saying it because she actually believed in me?

I didn’t dare say it, I wasn’t like my sister Danielle I would never disappoint my parents. Not that Danielle disappointed my parents, she just didn’t end up the way they wanted her too. I admired that about my older sister, she had courage.

Courage which I knew I would never have.

I smiled at my mother, I gave her one last hug before I began to walk towards the performing hall, exhale, inhale. I took a seat outside the door on one of the chairs fumbling with my hands in my lap I closed my eyes.

I imagined the judges sitting before me, I needed to get a quick practice in. I opened my eyes looking left and right making sure that nobody was in the hallway. Once I was assured nobody was in the hallway I closed my eyes stood up and began to dance to my routine, I was humming Mozart Requiem to myself as I danced to the move I had been practising every single day more than thirty times.

I was exactly two minutes into my routine when I was ever so rudely interrupted by a clearing of someonez throat.

It was as if someone had electrically shocked me, dancing made me forget everything else. My hand shot to my chest and I gasped “Jesus.” I mumbled, spinning around my pointe shoes slippery on the marble floor.

I froze. A large male figure stood near the entrance smirking, the boy was beautiful. I gulped heat rising to my cheeks, he had caught me dancing.

Oh gosh.

His round shining brown eyes were staring down at me in amusement. His tanned skin was shimmering in the light and his perfectly coloured-pinky lips were smirking down at me in entertainment. His large muscled upper body was covered in a lather jacket and a white t-shirt and he wore a pair of black jeans. He looked like the kind of boy my sister would go for.

Bad.

Rebellious.

Courageous.

A shot of jealousy ran through me “What?” I said rudely crossing my arms over my chest, I huffed. I bit my tongue realising my mistake, “I'm sorry that was so rude.” I scolded myself gently.

A grey beanie covered his eyebrows, I saw them smash down in a frown. It looked like two caterpillars fighting, I giggled to myself. A smile overtook his thin straight line that are his lips.

“Your cute” he said bluntly making my insides turn to mush and my outsides to do the same I felt my cheeks burn to a point they pained.

“Its your time to shine pretty girl.” he told me in his deep rich voice, it enveloped me like a blanket in the cold. It was as if I craved his voice, needed it.

I nodded “Okay” I said walking towards the theatre I walked past him and caught a whiff of his delicious scent, what was it?

Vanilla? Hmm.

I shook my head, focus.

No guy will distract you now, this is your future Daniella! I exhaled slowly “focus. If you fail this you’ve failed everyone.” I muttered to myself before walking onto the stage.

Here goes nothing.

Dylan P.O.V

“Focus. If you fail this you’ve failed everyone.” is what I heard her say.

It was different from what id heard all day. All day I had heard girls tell themselves not to fail because they wouldn’t be able to rub it in anyone’s face or not fail because this is what will lead them to Broadway.

This girl, she seemed to care less about herself and more about what 'everyone' would think, she seemed like a people pleaser and I had barely talked to her.

Or she was probably one of this little rich girls who were stuck in mummy and daddy's world. Her daddy probably refused to give her money or the key to her closet until she got a place into this school.

Maybe I could try and get a quckie with her before the next audition?

She had a fine little rump that’s for sure.

Once she got onto the stage the girl seemed to change. The beautiful angels long blonde hair flew behind her as the stupid tune playing in the background guided her. She seemed to flow with the wind, she was like a beautiful swan. Nothing compared to the girl I had talked to outside; the petite shy little one.

She was now a confident girl with a very big stage presence and a nice butt. A cute little firm one that I wanted to just grab in my hands and squeeze. I saw my older brother shoot me a warning look as if he knew what I was thinking, I smirked.

I slumped deeper into my chair watching that beautiful miracle do her thing on stage, every time she jumped or spun I felt an uncontrollable flutter in my heart praying to god she wouldn’t fall or hurt herself.

I needed to relieve my sexual tension real quick.

With her.

On her.

In her.

Shit.

NOT EDITED (SORRY NO TIME GOTTA GET CRACKING ON THIS MATHS HOMEWORK ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.7K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
5.7K 234 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
12.8K 331 50
He had loved her with all his might. The very thought that she could be taken away from him wrecked his mind every night. And then that nightmare tur...