Crazy about you - Lydia Martin

Autorstwa unidentifiedstone

*๐…๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’* ''๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚?!'' ''๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚!'' In wh... Wiฤ™cej

Part one
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
Part Two
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |

| 18 |

597 36 10
Autorstwa unidentifiedstone

Oliver felt sad and betrayed as he rode home in Stiles' jeep, Gabriela chatting loudly on her phone in the back seat as the spastic teen drove, glancing at his friend every now and then. He sighed after a few minutes, watching as Oliver stared motionlessly at the trees passing by the window.

"I'm sure it's just the full moon messing with his brain or something," Stiles said, not noticing how his friend's fists clenched in his lap. "He's been acting strange all day, you know? It's like his breakup with Allison completely wrecked him. Scott would never purposely hurt you, especially since he's still completely head over heels for Allison. He doesn't even like Lydia like that--"

Oliver clenched his eyes shut, interrupting his friend's rambling. "Stop trying to justify it!" he shouted before sighing deeply. Gabriela furrowed her eyebrows, discretely hanging up her phone call to listen in on their conversation. "I don't care that it's a full moon tonight and I don't care that Allison broke up with him! He messed up, big time! He kissed Lydia just to spite her boyfriend, hurting me in the process without a care in the world!"

Gabriela clenched her jaw, leaning her head between the seats. "He kissed Lydia?" Stiles nodded hesitantly. "I'm gonna kill him," she stated casually before shaking her head. "No, scratch that, I'm gonna kill both of you."

Stiles made an offended sound. "What did I do?"

She gave him a stern stare. "You're taking Scott's side.

He sighed in defeat. "I'm not taking sides, okay? I'm just trying to come up with a reason that doesn't sound completely bogus why Scott would do something like this. I just can't understand what went through his mind. He agreed to ask Lydia if she liked Oliver more than a friend and then he comes back acting like she does after literally making out with her."

Gabriela nodded slowly, pursing her lips. "We should take revenge. Do you think Allison needs some breakup comfort?"

Oliver shook his head. "Can we just drop it, please? I'm not taking revenge and I'm certainly not involving Allison, okay? She's done nothing wrong and if we're going to be completely honest, she's the victim. She just broke up with her boyfriend and her best friend wastes no more than a few hours before making out with him in Coach's office."

Pursing her lips, Gabriela sighed. "I guess you won't be taking revenge then but if you hear about someone dropping an anonymous tip about Lydia and Scott to Allison, it was probably me," she stated honestly with a shrug off her shoulder, leaning back in her seat again.

Wearing a gloomy expression, Oliver simply rolled his eyes at his sister.

🐺

Charlotte ran around the grass patches by the sides of the road, wagging her tail excitedly as Oliver held her leash limp in his hand, burying the other in his jacket pocket. He smiled slightly when she lost her balance slightly, falling face-first into a pile of autumn leaves. She whined as she shook them away, forgetting the incident just a moment later when she noticed a squirrel in a tree.

Oliver's cheeks had grown rosy by the time the sun set and he shivered as a cold wind blew by, stuffing half his face into his jacket. He whistled for Charlotte to come back to him, having let her loose for a moment to allow her to run around the field once more before the snow came in. Sofía had made it clear that when the ground grew white, they would need to keep her leashed for the majority of their walks, wanting to make sure she didn't get run over by a car when the roads were icy and slippery.

She complied when he hooked the leash back into her necklace and began the walk home, knowing he would need to hurry if he wanted to reach Scott's house before nightfall. Despite his friend's betrayal, he didn't want him to accidentally hurt or kill someone when he was out of control and had promised Stiles weeks in advance to help him out.

He glanced to his right when he passed by Lydia's house, hearing the door click open. He hoped that it was just Natalie Martin wanting to check their mail but was deeply disappointed when he noticed the bouncy set of strawberry blonde curls belonging to Lydia instead of the straight almost red hair of her mother.

She approached with a soft smile on her face, seeming happy to have caught him walking by. Oliver refrained from scowling and hid a tired sigh, shuffling anxiously on the back of his feet instead.

"Oliver!" she called out cheerfully, stopping a few steps away from him. "I saw you walking by earlier but you were gone before I could talk with you. I hoped to catch you when you walked home instead and luckily I did."

Pursuing his lips, Oliver nodded. "What?" he asked in a flat voice. 

He watched her eyebrows crease as she took in his distant behavior, feeling oddly uncomfortable under his harsh stare. She was so used to the blushing shy guy who always stumbled for words in her presence that the boy who looked like he wanted to sink through the ground and disappear away from her company seemed like a completely different person.

"Is everything okay?" Lydia questioned, concern for the boy in front of her obvious in her voice.

Oliver shrugged. "I don't know." his expression hardened. "What I do know, however, is that you're a terrible friend to Allison."

Despite feeling her blood run cold in her veins at the accusation, she acted oblivious, holding her head high. She didn't think there was even the slightest chance that he knew what she'd done with Scott in Coach Finstock's office.

"Excuse me?" she had an offended expression on her face. "You have no right to talk to me that way, especially since you know nothing of our friendship!"

Oliver rolled his eyes, looking at her snidely. "No, I guess I don't. But what I do know is that a true friend doesn't make out with their friend's boyfriend less than twenty-four hours after their break up."

Lydia swallowed nervously. "How did you know about that? Did Scott tell you?"

The Pérez boy scoffed. "You're not as discrete as you think, and I know how to connect some dots. You came back from Coach Finstock's office with smudged lipstick minutes after speaking with Scott alone in there. And you never smudge your lipstick by yourself, it only smears away when you and Jackson try to swallow each other whole in the halls."

She gave him a pleading look. "Please, please don't tell Allison. She'll never talk to me again if she finds out."

Oliver sighed. "I'm not going to tell her. Besides, she'll figure it out sooner or later anyway. Gabriela is great at spreading rumors, both true and false, and she overheard me and Stiles talking about it earlier. If I had to guess, I'd say that she'll know it by the end of the week."

Lydia shifted on her feet and Oliver felt guilt creep up in his chest. He sighed once again, discarding his harsh demeanor and going for a comforting one instead.

"Look, I can't say that I'm not mad at you right now and I'm not saying Allison won't be when she finds out, but you will be forgiven... eventually." Lottie pulled on the leash restlessly. "I need to get going but, uh, I'll see you in school, I guess."

They shared an awkward smile before parting ways.

🐺

Sofía wore an unimpressed look as she rested her hands on her hips, staring menacingly at Stiles who squirmed under her intense look.

"You want to drag my little brother and sister to Scott's house to help you keep him in during the full moon? Is that correct?" she asked in a political voice, eyes narrowed as she observed the way sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Uh, yeah? If that's alright with you, of course," he added quickly when he noticed her distaste for the idea increasing.

"I guess it's fine since I don't exactly want to get called in by your dad to search up another dead body caused by the supernatural in the middle of the night." she sighed, plead visible in her eyes. "Just please be careful, Stiles. You said it yourself, Scott's been acting weirder than usual and he's afraid he'll hurt someone more than he's already hurt Oliver, but physically this time."

Stiles nodded, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I promise you, Sof, that if Scott gets loose I'll call you immediately. We won't deal with this alone, alright?"

She patted his hand. "Thank you." she propped her feet up on the coffee table, grimacing slightly as sharp pain shot up her leg. "Do you think you can convince your father to let me get back to work as payment? I'm going insane, to put it mildly."

He grinned. "I'll see what I can do."

🐺

Stiles and Gabriela entered the McCall house with Oliver trailing behind them, using the key the Stilinski boy had paid to have made just a few weeks previously. Oliver simply rolled his eyes, not at all surprised.

"Scott?" Melissa called out from the living room when she heard the door open. She stepped into the hall, surprised to see three teenagers standing just inside the door, none of them being her child.

The Stilinski boy smiled sheepishly. "Stiles." he corrected her.

"Gabriela."

"Oliver."

The Pérez siblings followed suit with by introducing themselves, the former of the two grinning at the older woman cheekily.

Melissa noticed the key in Stiles' hand. "Key!" she exclaimed, pointing at it.

Stiles nodded as he pursed his lips. "Yeah, I had one made, so--"

Melissa nodded slowly, furrowing her eyebrows. "That doesn't surprise me. It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me," she stated as she tightened the hold she had on the purse slung over her shoulder.

Without properly thinking, Stiles dumped the chain-filled duffle bag onto the floor, and a rattling sound came from it. Melissa's eyes widened as the Pérez sibling rolled their eyes and pinched the bridge of their noses.

"What is that?" the McCall woman hesitantly asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer.

Without missing a beat, Gabriela casually replied. "It's a project for art school. I managed to persuade the boys to help me with it." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Melissa raised her eyebrows. "You sure you want them to help you? I mean ─no offense boys─ but neither of them is particularly good academically, and especially not at art. You should see some of the projects Scott brings home. Can't your sister help you instead?"

Gabriela faked a look of dread. "Oh, no. She's going crazy at home since she's not allowed to go to work, I'd rather not ask her for help at the moment."

Melissa smiled sympathetically. "Oh, sweetie, I wish I could help you but I'm already late for work. Another time?"

The Pérez girl smiled. "For sure."

Directing her attention to the boys once more, the two of them having observed the interaction with offended scowls, Melissa spoke again.

"Guys, he's okay, right?"

Stiles faked obliviousness. "Who, Scott?" Oliver slapped his shoulder. "Right, Scott! Yeah, totally... He's, uh, healthy as a horse."

Gabriela mouthed 'what' looking just as confused as Melissa. The exasperated look on Oliver's face was enough to make Stiles scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

Melissa glanced to the floor briefly, concern clear in her motherly gaze. "He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore. Not like he used to," she explained with a sad smile, making Oliver feel instantly terrible for lying to her.

He shuffled awkwardly on his feet. "Well, he's had a bit of a rough week, you know? With Allison dumping him, even though he refused to admit it, and with what happened at the school. He'll get back to normal soon, I'm sure of it.

Melissa appeared slightly comforted by his words and she smiled. "Yeah. Yeah, I get it. Yeah. Um, okay. Uh, be careful tonight."

"You, too." the teen chorused.

"Full moon," Melissa stated.

Stiles' eyes widened in alarm. "What?"

"There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the ER gets-- brings out all the nutjobs," she explained with a humorous chuckle. Stiles made an 'O' with his mouth as Melissa nodded awkwardly. "You know, it's, um, actually where they came up with the word 'lunatic.'" she said before leaving the house.

The teens shuffled up the stairs to Scott's room, Stiles taking the lead as he carried the duffle bag. Once they reached his bedroom, the Stilinskki boy once again dropped the bag onto the floor and flicked on the light. Oliver yelped in surprise as Stiles jerked at the sight of Scott sitting in the comforter in his room, Gabriela simply raising her eyebrows as she observed him.

"You're really going for that whole serial killer vibe, huh, Scott?" she sarcastically remarked, folding her arms across her chest.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Oh, my God! Dude, you scared the hell out of me! Your mom said you weren't home yet." he accused as he moved the duffel bag further into the room, not taking his eyes off Scott.

"I came in through the window," he stated with a blank expression.

"Okay..." Stiles dragged out the word before sighing, crouching down to take stuff out of the bag. "Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought."

"I'm fine." Scott replied, glancing over to Oliver and Gabriela who still hadn't passed the threshold of his room as they watched him with unease. "I'm fine. I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "You sure about that? 'Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak me out."

The Pérez siblings nodded in agreement.

"I'm fine. You should go now." Scott didn't sound anything like himself as he spoke, making Stiles hesitate before nodding.

"Alright, I'll leave." he went to get up but stopped. "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" he tried to reason with his friend as Gabriela walked over, getting an idea.

Scott stood up from the chair and approached them slowly, crouching down by the others. Oliver watched as his expression hardened when he pulled out a handful of chains from the bag, staring at his friends threateningly.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" he asked, dropping the chains with a scoff.

Gabriela shook her head. "Actually, no..." she trailed off before quickly snatching a pair of handcuffs from the bag, clipping one around his hand and the other around the radiator a few steps away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Scott exclaimed in aggravation.

Stiles stood up with Gabriela, the former of them shrugging as the latter smirked tauntingly.

"Protecting you from yourself..." Stiles replied while Gabriela scoffed.

"I'm giving you payback for making out with Lydia behind Oliver's back, you jerk. I couldn't care less about 'protecting you from yourself' or any of that nonsense. Enjoy feeling like a dog, thought you could use the experience since you're acting like one!" she snapped before marching out of the room, dragging a baffled Oliver with her. She patted her brother's shoulder once they were out of sight. "And that's step one of my revenge."

She strutted away, leaving Oliver to look after her, confused.

🐺

A few hours later Gabriela and Stiles were enjoying the whole Scott handcuffed to the radiator way too much. They walked into the room, the male of the two carrying a white dog bowl and a bottle of water.

"Oh, Scottie boy. We brought you some water." Gabriela sang as Stiles poured some water into the bowl. Gabriela pretended to have forgotten something. "Oh, silly me! I almost forgot." she pulled a marker from her pocket and wrote 'Scott' on the bowl in bold letters.

Stiles grinned as he put the bowl down next to his friend. "Drink up boy." he taunted, turning to leave the room.

Angered, Scott knocked the bowl over with such force that it hit Stiles in the back, drenching his back in water.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yelled with such fierceness that Oliver furrowed his brows in worry.

"Maybe we should tone it down a bit, huh, guys?" he said hesitantly.

Gabriela shook her head with a glare on her face. "Not a chance in hell, I'm not done just yet." she marched over to Scott, standing far enough away for him not to be able to reach her. "You kissed, Lydia, Scott. You kissed her. The one girl that Oliver's ever truly liked, you kissed just to stick it to Jackson! Don't you see? Allison's never going to forgive you for that! Gosh, you're such an unintelligent jerk!"

Oliver joined in on the bashing, hoping to feel a little better if he got some of his anger out.

"Did you know that for the past three hours, I've been trying to come up with some rational explanation for your piece of crap behavior, but the only thing I've come up with is the full moon. And that just doesn't cut it." he snapped.

He opened his mouth to continue but was cut off by Scott speaking with a dark look in his eyes.

"She kissed me."

Oliver's heart dropped to his stomach, dread filling him as a saddened expression formed on his face.

"...What?" he whispered in disbelief, feeling Gabriela and Stiles' sympathetic glances boring into the back of his head.

"I didn't kiss her-- she kissed me."

Not having it in him to stay and listen to the rest, Oliver stepped out of the room, sliding down the wall as Scott continued to yell after him.

"She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!"

Oliver buried his head in his arms, feeling sick to his stomach as he tried to block out his friend's yells.

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt." he pleaded after a moment of silence. Scott's voice sounded exhausted and pained as he spoke, making it so much harder for his friends to ignore him. "It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just, please-- let me out."

They heard him pulling at the handcuffs with all his might.

Stiles wore a solemn expression as he shook his head despite knowing Scott couldn't see him. "I can't."

Gabriela sat down next to her brother, leaning her head on his shoulder, and closing her eyes.

All of a sudden Scott began screaming in pain, pulling harder on the handcuffs than before. Oliver pressed his hands against his head, trying to block out the screams. They continued for about a minute before they suddenly stopped. A low growl could be heard and the jangling from the handcuffs before it became eerily quiet.

"Scott, are you okay?" Stiles called out, hoping for a reply. When it remained quiet the group quickly stood. "Scott?"

The sight inside the room made their eyes widen. The handcuffs lay bloody in front of the radiator and a trail of blood led out through the window, smeared across the wall next to it.

🐺

Stiles paced around the room anxiously, having called Sofía about Scott. She'd promised to check up on his dad if she found him and now he was waiting for her call. Gabriela and Oliver had gone home just moments ago.

He sprinted to the bed when his phone rang, not bothering to check the caller ID before accepting the call.

"Sofía?" he asked, sighing in relief upon hearing her voice.

"Yeah, it's me. I found you dad, don't worry. And Scott's taken care of, Derek sent me a text a few minutes ago. I think he knew we weren't going to leave Scott alone during the full moon." she replied, smiling once she heard him sigh in relief.

"Can, you, uh, put him on?"

Sofía grinned from the other line. "What, you need confirmation? Don't you trust me, Stiles?" she joked. He rolled his eyes. "I'll call him over for you, but only if you talk with him about letting me back to work, you promised, remember? The first thing he did when he was me was to scold me for being out of the house." he could practically hear her rolling her eyes.

"Deal," he said, smiling softly.

A/N

Surprise update everyone! I managed to write this together rather quickly and I'm surprisingly happy with it! And for those of you who worry about Oliver taking revenge on Scott, don't worry, handcuffing him to a radiator was only Gabriela's first step in her three-step plan, the second step being the dog bowl. More to come on that later! Gabriela can forgive but she doesn't ever forget, lol!

Anywho, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! If it feels a little rushed, it's probably 'cause I just wanted to get it done. And once again Oliver confronts Lydia but folds when she gets sad. My poor little compassionate boy. It's a good thing his sisters have backbones 'cause he sure as hell doesn't! Have a wonderful day or night loves and I'll see y'all soon! <3

-Jazz

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

137K 2.3K 61
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone threw slushies at, when Spencer managed to...
2.2K 104 8
โ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐–๐„'๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...โž in which ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ฌ falls for...
42.9K 2K 20
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต...
254K 1.9K 51
โ€ขChis Sturnioloโ€ข โ€ขMatt Sturnioloโ€ข โ€ขNick Sturnioloโ€ข just imagines bitches โ˜ป a lot of misspellings! Requests are open! ABSOLUTELY NO SMUT NOR WILL ANY...