So What If I Love You (BTS BL...

By Fartlord_rainbow

"So what if I love you?" More

Chapter 1: Heart's Sight
Chapter 2: The Shirt
Chapter 3: I Love You
Chapter 4: Jun
Chapter 5: Flowers
Chapter 6: Best Day Ever
Chapter 7: Gay
Chapter 8: Jin
Chapter 9: NamJin
Chapter 11: Namjin x Vkook
JHOPE
Chapter 12: First time
Chapter 12.2: Jun's Lover
Chapter 13: Tight in here (Smut scene)

Chapter 10: Moving on

4.3K 174 44
By Fartlord_rainbow

~Jin's POV~

I woke up laying on my side at the edge of the bed.

I sat up gently and held my head frustratedly.

I can't remember anything last night.. What happened? And why am I not wearing any shirt? uh.. whatever

I shrugged and laid back on my bed while pulling the blanket to me.

"hhmm . . ." I heard someone groaned and felt the blanket pulled back away from me.

I turned my gaze behind me with my eyes widely open and I saw Namjoon half naked, sleeping peacefully beside me.

I immediately stood up from the bed and saw him opened his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He pulled my pillow and hugged it.

"you told me to sleep with you... Don't worry.. nothing weird happen.." He answered with his eyes closed and moved comfortably on my bed.

I asked him to sleep with me?

"then what happened?" I asked and he opened his eyes once again.

~Namjoon's POV~

Ugh, I can't believe he doesn't remember anything, last night was the most annoying conversation we had.. All about Jungkook.

I stared at him annoyed and just shut my eyes back.

"try remembering it.. -.-"

flashbacks

"ugh.., where's the keys?" I asked while carrying him on my back.

"It's... under the mat.." he said with a cracked voice speaking directly to my ear almost making me shiver.

"why would you put it there. You might get robbed or things.. stupid." I furrowed my eyebrows and took the key under the doormat and opened the door.

I placed him down gently sitting on the floor with his back leaned on the wall.

"Right.. I'm.. stupid *hick* I wish I just ran away with him when I was going to leave.. *hick* I'm stupid... *hick* I was that dumb to know that I already fell for him.. *hick*" I stared at him somberly as he spoke and I kneeled down to him and held his hand but he pulled it away.

"Namjoon.. You... You lied to me... you said that.. waiting will give me the best thing.. but It felt like I lost everything." he punched my arms weakly while he hiccuped.

"shut up.. you're drunk. Just go to sleep..." I said while caressing his hair.

"I'm not drunk! *hick*" he pushed me.

"I hate you, you liar!" He punched my chest numbly, repeatedly.

I held his wrist tightly.

"Stop it.. I didn't lie to you. I'd never lie to you. the lie was what you expected.. just accept that.. it's not Jungkook."

he held my arms and I wrapped my arms around him tightly, locking his arms around my hug.

"ah~ but it should be Jungkook! why did we meet in the first place... it should be mee, that he loves!" he cried like a lost kid that accidentally dropped an ice cream.

I grinned and patted his back.

"he's just a part of your lesson Seokjin... hurry up and move on.. " I said and pinched his wet cheeks from his tears and I smiled.

"How can I move on?" he stared at me while I was holding his cheeks.

"Ill help you, just pretend I'm Jungkook.." I said while smiling and I stood up and lend my hands to him and he took it softly.

STAGES OF MOVING ON (featuring- Kim Seok Jin)

Denial

"Jungkook!!!!" I heard Jin called from the bedroom while I was at the living room watching TV.

I sighed then I looked around but I saw him as soon as I tilted my head which startled me.

"what?" I said trying to be cool then he showed an article from last month.

"LOOK, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY, SO HE'D PROBABLY ACT ALL GIRLY AND CUTE AND YOU HATE THOSE KINDS THATS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST PICK ME. CAUSE IM BETTER THAN HIM AND I love you~"

I tried not to laugh and I covered my mouth laughing quietly.

he's crazy..

I stood up and did my part.

"No! My sister Jung....seong already confirmed it. Kim....... Taehyung is a normal homo and he loves Jungkook... I mean me. " I crossed my arms and looked away.

He crawled from the floor and hugged my leg.

"Jungkoook!!! please!! just looove mee! I'm better than hiim!"

"No"

Anger

I went to the bedroom about to go to sleep and I saw Jin sitting on the bed while glaring at me

"why aren't you answering my calls?" he asked deeply and he lend his phone near my face showing me 30 missed calls to Jungkook.

"cause I don't love you.." I smiled while looking away.

I felt a pillow thrown at the back of my neck hardly.

"You don't love me?!?!?! You let me kiss you!!! and you don't love me?!" he threw another pillow.

"Don't hurt me, idiot! are you that drunk?!" he threw another pillow until he ran out of pillows.

He ran to me and tackled me then I landed my back on the floor as I groaned.

He was sitting on my stomach then he slapped me hardly. "ya! stop it! aaaa!!" I held my face and took a pillow covering my face.

"not the face!." I pushed him to the floor and I ended up on top of him as I pinned his wrist on the floor.

"let go of me! I'm mad at youu! aah!!! I'll kill you!!" he stomped his leg non-stop then he accidentally kick my ****

I groaned loudly and lied on top of him pretending to pass out.

I felt his heart raising, he was panting heavily.

"Jungkook?"

Bargaining

I was brushing my teeth until the door opened widely and I turned around in surprise.

"what noow?" I said with the toothbrush in my mouth. "I'm jusht borrowing your Tooshbrush!"

His hair was a mess but his eye expression changed into a lamb.

He handed me a handkerchief with his name on it.

"Take it... It's the most precious thing in my life and its from you." I took it gently while narrowing my eyes at him.

"are you gonna hit me after this?"

"In exchange of accepting this precious thing.
.
.
.
.
marry me" he said while taking my hand.

I stared at him with an annoyed expression and I raised my index, I pointed it to his forehead and I pushed his forehead away from me slowly.

"I will not marry you."

He looked down sadly after getting drunk..

Depression

I served the food for dinner.

He said he wanted Bulgogi cause it was Jungkook's favorite so I did.

I called out for diner and he sat on the chair then he took the spoon with rice and bulgogi on it.

he stared at it for a minute then dropped the spoon to the plate.

"does it taste that bad just by looking at it?" I stared at him then held his head.

"I can't eat these... especially if you made it... And you just dumped me earlier today." he looked down as he said it until I saw tears rolling down his eyes.

I propped both my elbows on the table and held my head frustratedly.

"then just think that. Your best friend Nam Joon, made it for you... " I said in sarcasm.

"NamJoon?... is he here? You already know him?" I facepalmed hardly then shooked my head.

Acceptance

I looked around with no sign of drunk Jin around.

I sighed and relaxed every part of my body on the couch.

"Jungkook.." Jin called behind me and I turned around and saw him smiling again.

I smiled back and he went towards me.

"Jungkook.. I thought we could be together if I went back here but I felt like I ruined your life when I came.. I'm sorry I had to love you then I left." he sighed and I crossed my arms while sitting on the couch as he stood in front of me.

"I finally understood that... you wont be happy with me even if I came back. I understand that you never developed feeling for me... I guess you were just a part of my lessons in life since I never loved anyone all those years but you. I will accept your rejection and move on. Thank you, Jungkook.." he said and I stood up then he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and smiled. "I'm happy for you.."

we were still hugging until I felt him getting heavier but I held him tightly.

I carried him in bridal style and stared at his sleeping face then I brought him to bed and checked his clothes.

He didn't changed his shirt since we got here..
of course, what kind of a drunk person would change their own clothes.

I smiled then removed his shirt and changed his pants.

I just left him shirtless cause he likes sleeping that way.

I was about to leave but I felt someone pulled the end of my sleeve. "Namjoon~" I froze then tilted my head to him.

"Don't leave me too... I wanna wake up with you.. stay here.." I grinned happily and sat on the edge of the bed and held his hand.

Not knowing that I fell asleep on his bed even if I was just planning to leave after he slept.

~END OF CHAPTER~

how's it going wattysers .-. lol (made it up)

I'm gonna make you pick (NamJin VS TaeKook) your choices may affect the next chapter.

leave a vote if you liked this part

drop a comment about the story

and I'll see you in the next chapter.

thanks for reading pai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 114 18
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡
1.9K 180 11
You don't know it yet... But I love you so much
100K 4.2K 25
" I'm here to protect you, not love you know your place Mr. Jeon " " it's not fair, why can't I love you?! " " ..I love someone else Mr. Jeon, please...
6.6K 302 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"