Back With The Walter Boys - s...

By klaudwritesss

If there was a season two of the series my life with the walter boys... Jackie had to leave the complicated w... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
quick message!

introduction

1K 2 0
By klaudwritesss

BACK
WITH THE
WALTER BOYS...

A continue of the brilliant story and series ' My Life With The Walter Boys'

author note:

After watching and reading Ali Novak's brilliant masterpiece of 'My Life With The Walter Boys' i simply couldn't wait until season two ( if there was one ). This is when the idea of writing a book on wattpad came into my mind. Again i do not take any credits of her whole story idea, i've just created a second part in my own words.

#❤️MYLIFEWITHTHEWALTERBOYS

———————————————————

'synopsis'

Jackie had to leave the complicated world behind, she needed a break.
Everything was too overwhelming for her.

With a summer back in her favourite place (new york ) she felt as if her mind was clear from worry. That was until jackie had to return to Colarado due to her uncle not being able to look after her no more.

But will the Walters still accept her back after her sudden disappearance?

———————————————————

enjoy the story!! 🐎 🌅🫶🏻

started: 12.12.23
ended: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
839K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
426K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...