why me!!

Von tateyanathomas

a story about Olivia Benson's horrific experiences on law and order svu Mehr

why me!!
the surprise
finally home
12:00
READERS!
work
the truth
more time!
OUCH!!
undercover
suspicions
the meet
the games
confessions
sorry guys
the rape
qestions
undercover
night out
what do y'all think??
finding out
the beginning of hell
my place
why her
readers
learning the ropes (ash)
learning the ropes (dan)
home...I guess
question?
don't forget...
That feeling

home

161 4 0
Von tateyanathomas

A p.o.v: I tried to quietly open the door to the cabin but it was no need, soon as I stepped foot in the lights flipped on and there was olive standing there looking at me trying to get a explanation as to why I'm coming in so late and wher is the rest of my clothes.

O p.o.v: Ummm hello, Amand Im Asking you a qestion do you not know that we have a case that we got to get prepared for in the morning and you walking in here late and half naked isn't helping! I stayed up waiting for you to come in and I'm already tired and exhausted then you walk in like this...ignoring me.

A p.o.v: GODDAMMIT OLIVIA!! I'm grown I don't need a curfew from you I can come in whenever I want and however I want, your not my mom and I wish you would stop acting like it I'm fine I assure you.... I say as I push past her and walk straight to my room not looking back.....

O p.o.v: wow I say to myself feeling a little hurt by Amandas words, maybe I am being a little too overprotective over her but I still want to know what really happened I mean you don't just go to a bar and come back with half of Your clothes missing...just let it go Olivia let it go I say to myself so I decided to not worry about it tonight and went and got into bed we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.7K 1K 38
Daniel "Dani" Danvers never had an easy life. She knew early on what being the "V" in SVU meant. But her childhood only inspired her future career as...
98.9K 2.5K 40
Olivia's struggle to survive after Lewis attacked her. *This is triggering. Do not read if you can't handle it.*
17.5K 576 14
Things were going great for Olivia, Noah was doing great and getting over his health scares, Olivia was settling into her new position as Captain and...
91.6K 1.9K 18
It's a normal day at the precinct, when a young girl came walking in. She was surely assaulted, she was bleeding, her clothes where ripped, and she w...