FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

By BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... More

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
Friendship
Rhyme
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Saranghaeyong
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Checkmate
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Engaged
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card
FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

TATA

188 5 0
By BeGoodAlways54

Sun is peeping out..A new day came with brightest light of the sun..The nature is looking so glorious..It feels like the nature turned with a new look..On this sunny day,someone is sitting on the grass with sulking face..

It's not actually sitting.. It's a punishment.. Taehyung is punished by his one and only brother..Why?? Because he made the breakfast without telling Yoongi and made the kitchen whole mess..He is forbidden to go in the kitchen without Yoongi.. Because Taehyung always does mess up..

Today he wanted to make new dish which he saw on YouTube..So he went to kitchen and made the whole kitchen upside down .When Yoongi woke up from sleep and saw the scene he became angry and punished Taehyung to sit outside while looking at the grass..

And right now Taehyung is doing it while a pout is shown on his face...

"Taetae wanted to try that dish..What he had done! Hyungie is always grumpy..Hmph!!" Taehyung is talking with himself..

Jungguk woke up early today than as usual..Bam is not here because he is in pet house..So Jungguk didn't have to go outside with bam..But still Jungguk came out just to have a fresh air..But he didn't expect he would see a cute scene...

Jungguk saw Taehyung was sitting on the grass while mumbling something.. Taehyung was wearing white short and white tshirt with a hat..

Jungguk unknowingly chuckled..He came closer to his gate and started to whistle...

Taehyung heard the sound and look up..He saw Jungguk was looking at him.. Taehyung doesn't know why he started to sit well in front of Jungguk...

A cute blush on his cheek..

He is embarrassed because someone is looking at him while he is on his punishment time..

"Why are you sitting here early in the morning?" Jungguk asked

Taehyung didn't answer..Well he still didn't change his decision to think Jungguk as his friend again..After the last week on Jungkook's house, Taehyung didn't show up..Well he couldn't because he was busy with roaming around in new city with his brother..

Jungguk didn't like when he saw Taehyung didn't answer him..But without thinking anything he again asked..

"What are you doing here?"

This time Taehyung made a face like he is hesitate to answer...

"My hyung said to sit here because I burnt the food.." Taehyung said with a pout..

And believe Jungguk,it was best scene he saw in the morning..Pouty Taehyung is so cute and adorable...

Jungguk shrugged his thoughts quickly..

"You didn't have breakfast?" Jungguk asked..

Taehyung cutely shook his head as no..

"Well,I am making pancakes..You wanna have?" Jungguk didn't know why he offered this .He thought he would have cereal because he didn't have energy to make any breakfast..But seeing Taehyung he changed his mind...

Or say something changed his mind...

By hearing pancakes, Taehyung started to drool..He loves pancakes...It is his favorite..But he can't go with Jungguk because his hyung will be angry...

"My hyung will be angry if I go.." Taehyung mumbled but it was heard by Jungguk...

"I will tell your hyung that I invited you..."Jungguk simply said

And Taehyung thought he would quickly go and come back soon..His hyung won't notice as his hyung said he has to sit one hour...

"Okay.." Taehyung whispered..He is shy because he is agreeing the offer of that man on whose he shouted once ...

But he won't go back to Jungguk's house next time...This is the last time he is going...One week ago Taehyung thought exactly same when Jungguk offered him to have milkshake...

Deja Vu...

Jungguk smiled....Maybe this morning will go well...

Will it???

Who knows...

Time skip~~

Taehyung is sitting in Jungguk's kitchen counter while swinging his legs.. Jungguk is pouring choco syrup on the pancakes and hearing Taehyung's silly question...

"And then me and tata slept while hugging.." Taehyung was telling his one story to Jungguk...

"Who is Tata?" Jungguk questioned..

"You don't know Tata!!!! He is my plushie and best friend...One day I will show you.."Taehyung said excitedly..

Jungguk stopped his doing when he thought why Taehyung behaves like child..It likes why he has plushie at this age...

"Your pancake is ready.."Jungguk said and Taehyung happily clapped..

They enjoyed the breakfast..Mostly Taehyung because the pancake was really tasty.. Jungguk never had breakfast with anyone.. This is the first time he invited someone and had breakfast with that person..

"Thank you..I loved it.." Taehyung said and bowed to Jungguk...His hyung taught him that to bow when saying thanks...

"Hey it's okay...I am happy you liked it.."Jungguk said..

"Hehehe..I am going now...My hyung will be angry if he sees TaeTae is hiding...Ba bye.." Taehyung said and ran outside..

Jungguk wanted to say go carefully but he stopped...He is forgetting his promise...

Luckily Taehyung was saved from Yoongi and Yoongi said sorry to him and asked him to have breakfast..And Taehyung again happily nodded and had his two time breakfast...

"Hyungie can I show my tata to our neighbor??He wanted to see my tata.." Taehyung said..

"Oh really? Them show your tata...Hyungie will wait for you ." Yoongi replied..

"Thank you hyungie..." Taehyung said and jumped from the couch..He took his tata and ran to Jungguk's house ..

"Maybe he got a new company.." Yoongi mumbled while seeing Taehyung's back...

Taehyung is going to knock Jungguk's door but he stopped when he heard some shouting..He flinched...He carefully pushed the door slightly and saw Jungguk was on the floor and a girl was standing there...

"You can't live like this. You have to come with me and I don't care about your words.." the girl said...

"I won't.. Please leave me alone..." Jungguk replied by not looking at that girl..

That girl took a glass from the table and broke it..She pushed so many force that one glass piece came contract to Jungguk's cheek..

Taehyung widened and ran to Jungguk while shouting...

"DON'T HURT HIM...DON'T HURT HIM .."

Taehyung came in front of Jungguk like a shield and sat in front of Jungguk by covering Jungguk's body...

For any movement to gain momentum, it must start with a small action.

To be continued~~

[ Finally I am back😭Thank you for waiting and wishes guys...My exam went well..And I am satisfied with my exams...

Thank you for trusting me.. From now on I will post regularly...Also BTS is gone to their military..We should wait for them with patience and I will try to write as much so that I can give you little comfort🫶

I missed my Eunoia💜

Tell me you remember the story or not?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 92 6
"hi." "hey." || a short story of two boys named jeon jungkook & kim taehyung || based on the fmv au by tae's kookies on youtube!! link in the in...
4.3K 154 56
''i love you, and i can't live without you". in this love story there are multiple ship. but the story basis on taekook /vkook. please don't forget...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC