๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ

713 60 5
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

Sean woke up with a jerk.... He looked around him frantically. He was very scared and was panting hard.

He found himself in Yibo's chamber, on his bed. He tried to remember what happened to him!!! After few seconds, the last thing he remembered was the burning feeling in his heart and blurry hazy face of Yibo, screaming.... Sean gasped. He then immediately checked his stomach with his palms... He felt nothing. With teared eyes, he slowly looked down, scared of what he was going to witness.... and then screamed loudly....

"No, no, no, my baby.. My BABY... EMPEROR YIBO, MAJESTY... MY BABY....NO NO NO... MY BABY... YIBO....."

Guards outside rushed to Paul's chamber, where Yibo & Jinmi were with the babies, taking care of them... They rushed inside and kneeled down bowing... Yibo looked at them with a raised brow...

"Your Majesty, Empress's loud screaming could be heard from your Royal Cham..."

Before they could finish Yibo rushed out, towards his chamber. The guards stood up and followed Yibo.

"MY BABY... MATE... YIBO... MY BABY..."

Yibo rushed inside hearing Sean's scream... He immediately took Sean in his embrace... Sean wriggled in his arms...

"MY BABY.. MY BABY.. WHERE IS MY BABY?"

"SEAN, SEAN CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN.. THEY ARE OK.. TRUST ME THEY ARE OK... "

Sean looked up towards Yibo's face...

"You are telling the truth, right?"

Yibo nodded.

"My little alpha prince is ok?"

"Yes, yes... Both of them are ok, I swear."

"Both of them!?! "

"You gave birth to twins. "

"Twins!?! "

"Yes."

"I want them..in my arms..here.. I want to see them, bring them to me..."

"Sean, you are still weak.."

"I want my babies, God dammit.. Right now right here!! "

Sean yelled loudly, pushing Yibo far... Suddenly, he took his Luna Wolf Xuanyu form...

Ferocious black luna with red eyes in attacking mode... Growling at Yibo...

Yibo gulped... He mind linked Jinmi...

'BRING THE BABIES ASAP!!!'

'YES, YOUR MAJESTY'

Jinmi answered back... Yibo looked carefully at Sean's she wolf..

"XUANYU!! CALM DOWN.. THEY ARE OK.. OUR BABIES ARE OK.... XUANYU!! CALM DOWN!! PLEASE!!!"

Just then the door opened. Xuanyu whined getting the familiar scent of her babies... Jinmi came near Xuanyu, the She wolf of Sean, and cautiously placed the two babies wrapped in royal robes near her... Xuanyu went near her babies and sniffed them, then she started licking her babies lovingly.. The babies giggled as if sensing the touch of their mother....

Yibo stepped a little closer towards them, but Luna Xuanyu immediately looked up sharply and growled threateningly...

"Don't Your Majesty.. Don't even try getting near them... Every Omega mother are initially very possessive of their babies, and in their eyes, every Alpha irrespective of Male or Female, Mate or stranger possess threat to the babies.... It's just temporary. According to the Empress' wolf, you are a threat to her babies right now and she is in attacking mode.. So, stay back... "

Jinmi said. Yibo nodded and both stood a little distance away from Xuanyu & the babies...

"Let her play with them, calm down... Be sure that they are safe.. Then she would allow you and me near them... Until that, our scent are foreign to her and a threat for her babies... "

In the mean time, the babies giggled and cooed loudly, finally being near the familiar touch of their mother.... Suddenly, Xuanyu transformed to the female form of Sean, still in control of the body... Jinmi gasped...

Yibo frowned. He didn't like the fact that Jinmi was getting to witness the different forms of Sean.... Xuanyu took the babies in her arms, and raised them to her bosom... Then she turned away from the staring eyes of Yibo & Jinmi. Both understood, she was feeding her babies.. Yibo clapped and a veil fell all around the bed, hiding Xuanyu & the babies from everyone's sight....

"Alpha Jinmi, go back to your room.. I will summon you when needed..."

Jinmi obediently bowed and left...

❇️🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅❇️
🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅✳️🔅❇️🔅

Wazir Li was sitting in his chamber, studying the Imperial Reports, when someone knocked...

"Enter."

Guard He Peng entered and bowed....

"Effendi!! "

"So, where's the server!!!"

"Effendi, as per your command we searched her in the whole palace.. "

"But?"

"Well.."

💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠♟️💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅♠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅

FLASHBACK

He Peng went to the Royal Harem and summoned the warden of the royal harem... Xu Sun...

"You are aware of what happened to Empress Se....."

"Yes, yes.. Of course.. I am aware of what's been happening to him since day one.. Trouble follows the current Empress like tail follows it's master's body..."

He Peng sighed.

"Whatever... Now, Wazir Li has summoned everyone involved in the Royal Food house that day, Cook, cleaner, Helper, Server... Everyone.. All are present but this particular server girl is missing...."

"What's her name?"

"I don't know, Something Xu Xiao.."

"Oh!! Yeah, I know her... Actually, I know her very well.. The night Empress Sean was sent for the first time to His Highness' chamber, actually she was the one who was due to go.. Prime Lady herself had selected her."

"Is she that Beautiful?"

He Peng asked. Xu Sun smirked.

"Just the opposite. She is a mediocre. Prime lady always knew how to keep His Majesty satisfied without letting him get too much closer or attracted to anyone... But her wrong time or bad fate, you informed Mother Empress of an extremely alluring hidden Male Omega, then known as Xiao Xian and also about him being hidden on purpose from His Almighty.. Wazir Li intercepted the message. And without even thinking twice, he ordered Xiao Xian, the current Empress Sean, to be swapped with her. And..."

"Emperor found his Mate..."

"Well that's right... But that arose a deep hatred in that concubine's heart for the Empress... Cause, after that, no concubine was allowed in the Royal chamber by the Emperor and as a result, she and some others were then demoted to the lower ranking position in harem and assigned as cleaner and server...."

"So!! How's the Empress responsible for that!! "

"Simply because that maid of Prime Lady, Enjie... Well, as is that vixen's character, she filled in their minds, especially hers that Empress Sean is a powerful witch, who deliberately took her place and bewitched the Emperor... leading her to suffer for life.. Otherwise she would have been in a far better position..."

"Expected!!! Well, but that's not the important thing now.. What's important is where's she!! Search her and bring her to the Wazir's chamber."

"As is your wish, my Lord.. "

Xu Sun bowed and immediately most of the guards were assigned in her search... After half an hour Xu Sun came to He Peng.

"Lord, she's nowhere to be found!!"

"You searched everywhere!!"

"Every nook and corner of the palace were searched... "

He Peng messaged his forehead...

"Then where could she be? If she somehow escaped, we will be in grave trouble.."

"Well!!! "

"Yes? "

"The biggest storeroom hasn't been searched... Yet.."

"Then what are you waiting for!! Go and search it!! "

"Well, it's.. It's kind of via a dark alley at the far end of the palace, and people say it's haunted... "

"What rubbish?"

"Nobody goes there at dark time. People generally go there during day time!! "

"Well, but if we didn't find her, our real dark time will start. So, come with me.. And hold this light..."

Saying so, He Peng dragged Xu Sun towards the alley... They were proceeding in dark alley with the help of two small torched lights. Xu Sun was already trembling, when suddenly their face collided with something like hanging woods.... He Peng furrowed his brows and both put up their torches, only to find two hanging legs, unfortunately attached to a body hanged by the ceiling of the alley...

Xu Sun was about to scream but He Peng held his mouth tightly, embracing him and hiding his face in his chest, where he sobbed uncontrollably in panic. He Peng gritted his teeth.. He immediately dragged Xu Sun back and informed the guards. He sat with Xu Sun for some time comforting him, who was trembling in fear. And, finally when Xu Sun dozed off, He Peng laid him on a cot in the Royal Harem and went back to Wazir Li.

FLASHBACK ENDS

💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠♟️💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠
🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅♠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅💠🔅

Wazir Li gritted his teeth in anger.

"Call all those who were close to that bitch? And throw her body in the sea to be fed by the fishes..."

"I already did an enquiry, effendi... And.. Well.. "

"WHAT?"

"She was a very rude and bitter girl.. And only one close to her was.."

"SPILLL!!"

He Peng gulped..

"Effendi, only one acquainted with her was Prime Lady Meng Ziyi's apprentice girl Enjie...... "

"BRING HER TO ME.. RIGHT NOW... "

"Effendi."

♟️♥♠♦♣♦♠♥♟️♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥♟️
♥♠♣♦♟️♟️♦♣♠♥♟️♟️♥♠♦♣♟️♟️

Enjie was in the Harem medic's chamber, taking medicine for a sprained arm and headache, when suddenly Royal Guards barged in and dragged her by her arms...

"What the hell? What are you doing? Do you have any idea who I am!!! I am Prime Lady Meng Ziyi's lady in waiting... How dare you!! Stop it..."

Enjie was yelling but the guards dragged her and pushed her inside Wazir Li's chamber and shut the door. Enjie looked up and saw Wazir Li who was smirking evilly, measuring her head to toe... She gulped..

"Effendi!! You summoned me!!! .. I.. I"

"Why did you kill that girl? "

"Me!! Kill? I don't know.."

SLAP...

A tight slap fell on her cheeks. She looked up at Wazir Li teared eyes and alongside deep fear...

"Effendi...!!!"

"Why did you kill the girl, Enjie?"

"I.. I..didn't.. "

SLAP...

Enjie fell on ground, unable to take the force of the tight slap on her cheek. She looked up at Wazir Li, with terrified eyes. Wazir Li smirked, and kneeled on one knee, near her and grasped her throat with his right big palm....

"I could keep torturing you whole day, till your that pretty face gets ruined and all the bones become invalid... So!! Are you ready to speak the truth?"

Enjie was sniffing horrified.. So, Wazir Li raised his hand again but Enjie hid her face behind her arms and screamed...

"I killed her because she was the one to mix wolfsbane in the Empress's food and was about to reveal everything about it."

♟️🖤♣♦♠♥♟️🖤♣♦♠♥♟️🖤♣♦♠♥♟️
🖤♣♦♠♥♟️♥♠♦♣♣♦♠♥♟️♥♠♣🖤

FLASHBACK

Xiao Xu was tired of working like a maid on daily basis. She was proceeding towards the Royal kitchen. She had been assigned the job of food server today... And she was going to serve food for the Empress & the Emperor today... She twisted her lips... How she hated Empress Sean for taking her place that night, when it was her turn to please the Emperor physically and finally get elevated from her position...

She couldn't believe when Prime Lady Meng Ziyi herself selected her and gave her the biggest opportunity of her life..... She wasn't aware that she was that beautiful to be able to get the opportunity to warm the Emperor's bed... She was thrilled.. And had prepared herself all day.. But that witch Sean Xian not only snatched her opportunity but also bewitched the Emperor from allowing any concubine in his bed, henceforth.... And now she was just a mere maid servant... She hated this life. Hated this daily hard core labour, whereas that witch Sean Xian was enjoying Royal treatment....

The day, Empress Sean Xian came to the Royal Harem, first time after being crowned as Empress, with that equally arrogant Chamberlain of his, Alpha Jinmi, just to mock the other concubines by giving each of them money and Phirni (a sweet dish) to celebrate his pregnancy, Xiao Xu felt like stabbing him on face with dragger. That arrogant, proud smirk, that sophisticated superior attitude that made all feel inferior, that proud smug gaze that saw everyone beneath him... Xiao Xu wanted to pour acid on his face....

She neither wanted to accept the money nor the Phirni but the condition she was in, she needed the money desperately and she might just have this one chance to ever taste such rich expensive sweet dish as Phirni.. So, she didn't refuse and took both, killing her last bit dignity. But hatred for Empress, jealousy of his increasing popularity, closeness and intimacy with the Emperor, who disregarded everyone in front of him, even the most generous and beautiful Prime Lady Meng Ziyi, increased like fire in furnace. Xiao Xu started hating Sean Xian with guts...

She reluctantly walked towards the kitchen, when someone suddenly pulled her harshly from behind a pillar. She yelped but immediately her mouth was held shut by no other than her only good wisher, Enjie. She stared at her with wide eyes. Once her mouth was freed, she whisper yelled..

"What are doing here? I need to go fast to serve food to His Majesty and that witch.. "

"How pity? You were choosen to serve His Majesty in entirely different way. You would have been wearing expensive silk by now and ordering other slaves, had not that witch snatched your good luck by his witch craft.. "

"What's the use of reminding all that now!!! Bygones are bygones, already... Now, I have to accept my current bitter fate... "

"Not if you can help it.. "

"Meaning!! "

"Mix this in Empress's food. One specially prepared for him. "

Xiao Xu took the bottle.

"What's this?"

"Nothing much. It's just a drug that will weaken Empress's witch spells on the Emperor and keep him sick for few days... "

"But he's pregnant.."

"It won't harm his baby. Only make him feel weak and sleepy... That will weaken his bewitchment on the Emperor. And then, when the Emperor will restart summoning concubines back in his chamber, Prime Lady will make sure to give you your deserving opportunity back... "

"But.."

"But what? You want to stay a maid forever... "

Xiao Xu thought for few minutes..

"You are sure it won't hurt him or his baby fatally or anything, right?"

"Of course darling.. Would I then get myself involve in all this anyway?!!"

"But.."

"Come on.. Nobody will know even something was ever mixed in the food. They would just assume, it's a side effect of pregnancy..."

"O.. K..."

And she went off. Enjie smirked. And cautiously ran away from there.. Afterwards, Xiao Xu quietly mixed the liquid in Empress's plate in a remote corner, just before placing the plate in front of Sean. She smirked as Sean enthusiastically gobbled the food, thinking she took her revenge from him.. But her face paled, when Emperor Yibo screamed about the food being poisoned and everything took a horrific turn..

Scared, she ran and in the way met Enjie, who asked her to hide in the biggest store room at the far end of the palace....... where after a few hours Enjie entered. Xiao Xu grabbed her neck..

"You tricked me. It was poison.. And, now am doomed... "

"Relax, relax!!'

"Relax? Are you for real? Do you know what will they do to me, if I get caught..? Trying to murder the Empress himself and the.. The Royal Heir... Oh my god, what have I done."

Xiao Xu fell on her knees sobbing hard. Enjie quietly took a rope from nearby.. And..

"Don't worry.. Prime lady won't let anyone find you..."

"She better not or I will tell everyone that how you and her tricked me into poisoning the Empress... I will spill every bean.... Aaaaaaaa!!!!"

"No you won't, cause you won't be alive to say anything to anyone..."

Ling Enjie said strangling her with the rope from behind. Finally, she killed her and dragged her in the dark Alley. She then took a ladder from the store room and dragged it to the Alley, where she tied the rope from the ceiling and hanged her corpse in it, via her neck... So that it looked like a suicide. And then ran away. But her arm got sprained in the process. So she went to the medic...

FLASHBACK ENDS..

♟️♣♦♠♥♟️♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥♟️
♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️

Wazir Li slapped Enjie hard.

"Do you know the result of your crime!!"

"I did it under the instruction of Prime Lady Meng Ziyi... I swear..."

Wazir Li caught her throat and strangled it...

"If you open your mouth about it or Prime lady to anyone, ever... know that you will die a slow painful death..."

Enjie nodded in fear.

"Guards!!"

Wazir Li yelled. Some guards came inside running.

"Take her and transport her to the other fort at the outskirts of the kingdom, as a hard labour..."

Enjie fell on Wazir Li's feet.

"Effendi, don't do this to me.. Effendi, I did everything according to Her Grace's order... "

"Ssshhhhhhh!!!"

Wazir Li leaned closer to Enjie's face. Few millimetres away from her face, he glared at her with a stern intimidating expression and index finger on the lips.......

"Be grateful am not terminating you.. And only deporting you. I will fetch you back once this settles down.. Till then, pay for your sins!! You tried to kill the Royal Heir... the royal heirs....Do you know what I could do to you!!!"

Enjie nodded. Wazir Li looked at the guards. And they dragged Enjie away.. Another guard was halted by Wazir Li.

"Tell Prime Lady Meng Ziyi, that I want to meet her.. Right now.."

💠❇️💠🔅💠✳️💠❇️💠🔅💠✳️💠❇️💠🔅💠✳️💠
🔅💠✳️💠❇️💠🔅💠✳️💠❇️💠🔅💠✳️💠❇️💠🔅

After Jinmi was gone, Yibo stood silently watching for a few minutes, then sighed and Hanguang Jun took over the control of the body... But in his aesthetic human form....... wearing a traditional Cloud white robe, with long dark black hair like night, hanging up to waist. Some hairs were tied into a small bun on the top of his head with a long white ribbon and a silver crown was attached to it, while the rest of the hair were hanging down up to his waist and swaying with the wind.

Hanguang Jun wore a bluish white ribbon, with a silver badge ( a small piece of metal, cloth or plastic with a design or words on it that you wear on your clothing), on his forehead as headband.

Stubbornly obedient with a strong moral compass, perceptive and intelligent with taciturn demeanor, selfless nature, Hanguang Jun looked like an ethereal deity from heaven....

"Yu Yu!!! "

Xuanyu turned back at the familiar deep manly voice... Her eyes sparkled when she saw her mate in his prime form.. She smiled and nodded her head gesturing him to come closer... Jun went close to her and saw his babies giggling, after being fed by their wolf mother...

Both caressed their babies, playing with them for a long time... Smiling at them... After some times the babies dozed off.. And then Hanguang Jun noticed that his mate had dozed off too on his broad shoulder, and had transformed back to male Sean...

He smiled... And laid Sean down gently, placing the babies near him. Then he let Yibo take back the control.....

"Alpha Jinmi!! "

Alpha Jinmi came out from the adjoining chamber, belonging to Sean, and bowed.

"Take the children in your custody.. And, take proper care of them..."

Jinmi bowed and took the two babies with her and retired to Sean's chamber. Yibo looked at his Mate, smiled caressing his face.. Sean opened his eyes and looked around.,

"My babies.. !!!"

"They are sleeping. Jinmi is with them..."

"Oh..."

Sean sighed.

"I was very scared.. I thought, my babies... I.."

"I understand, Sean. Even I was too scared... I thought.. I almost lost you.."

Sean smiled. He cupped Yibo's face.

"Would I leave you so easily? "

And he took a peck on Yibo lips.. Then he smiled again, and took another peck.. Again smiled, and when he tried to take another peck, Yibo hugged him and turned it into a deep kiss... He then undid Sean's shirt and took his pink bud in his mouth..Sean giggled, as it was still sensitive and tickled him as Yibo rolled his tongue around it... Sean tried to push Yibo, but Yibo didn't move an inch.. He instead picked up Sean on his lap... Tormenting his body more with his mouth...

"The babies got their share.. Now it's my turn.. You can't derive me from my turn... AAAAA, it's so sweet... Mmnnn"

"I can't lactate in male form, pervert.. Oooooooh....Stop it.... It tickles..."

And both giggled ferociously...

❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❣️
❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️

Meng Ziyi had finally had her meal of the day. She had fasted and prayed whole day and night the previous day. And only at dawn next day she had come out of the sacred chamber. And the first thing she heard was how Empress Sean was poisoned by someone and was fighting for life. She was finally happy... She immediately ordered a lavish meal and ate with satisfaction. But she wanted more news and started asking and searching for Enjie... Her absence frustrated her..

"Where's Enjie? Tell her that I summoned her..."

She said, sending one of the guards to summon Enjie. After few minutes, a knock was heard... Meng Ziyi thought it was Enjie.

"Come in!!"

She said, but instead of Enjie, Royal Harem guard He Peng entered and bowed.

"Your Grace!!! Wazir Li wants to meet you as soon possible..."

Meng Ziyi smiled...

'The witch slut Xiao Xian is finally dead. And Wazir Li wants to convey me the news himself.... Aaahhh, I am feeling so happy, so free... Finally....it's my reign from now'

Meng Ziyi smirked happily.

"You wait outside. I am coming... "

He Peng bowed and went outside. Meng Ziyi wore her sacred robe and proceeded towards Wazir Li's chamber. She wanted to hear the news in her sacred robe.

"I heard the Empress was serious yesterday night!!! Heard he had been poisoned. It must have been a very tough night... "

"It was a very tough day and night indeed, your Grace...

"Hmnn, I would like to meet Emperor Yibo after this. He will need me at this hour of deep loss.."

He Peng looked at her with amused fascinating eyes.. And lowered his head to hide his suppressed smile...They were passing the Emperor's chamber, walking towards Wazir Li's chamber, that was besides the Royal Chamber....

'Soon, that special doorless chamber inside, attached to Yibo's chamber will be mine.. I will reside there along with my son, Emperor's only Heir, as the Empress... '

Meng Ziyi thought happily...

"But, Your Grace, His Highness is busy..."

He Peng was saying, when they heard loud happy gigglings of Emperor Yibo & Empress Sean. Meng Ziyi's face paled. She stopped in her tracks abruptly, and stood frozen like statue for few moments...

'He's still alive!!! How!! How is that possible? He should be dead, alongside his bastard baby.. No, no, no.. This isn't possible!!! This is a nightmare....'

Meng Ziyi stumbled and leaned on the wall for support. He Peng immediately rushed forward.

"My Grace!! Are you alright? Must be fatigueness of fasting and praying all day and night... Kalfa(apprentice)!!! Kalfa!!! "

Two female apprentice came rushing.

"Help Her Grace to Wazir Li's chamber.. Now!! "

The two apprentices bowed and tried to hold Prime Lady Meng Ziyi, but she pushed them away in rage and strode forward towards Wazir Li's chamber.. He Peng smirked... He looked sweetly at the two apprentice..

"Go back to your work, huh, go back... Good girls.. Enough show off, let's witness the real game.... "

And he proceeded towards Wazir Li's chamber, following Prime Lady Meng Ziyi...

Meng Ziyi barged into Wazir Li's chamber and stood fuming. Behind her stood He Peng...

"Wait outside!!! "

Wazir Li instructed. He Peng bowed and went outside. And closed the door... But he stuck his right ear to the door, listening......

Wazir Li marched towards Meng Ziyi and glared at her with gritted teeth...

"How dare you? For years, I protected you, helped you get rid of the other favoured concubines of the Emperor, so that you get this Prime Lady's status. I even distanced his Emperor's favorite and the most innocent Beta Paul from him, from your way... When you gave birth to the first heir, I swore to protect him for eternity with my life... And, this is how you repay? By trying to kill the Royal Heir.. Emperor Yibo's heirs..."

"Heir!!! What heir!! Why does the Emperor need any other heir, when he already has my son as his heir? That too from that slut orphan slave, Xiao Xian!!! Tell me Wazir, isn't him giving birth to Wang Heir increasing his power over us? Do you have any idea how's we are gonna get treated from now!!! "

Just then they heard the happy gigglings from Emperor's chamber.....Meng Ziyi shut her ears in disgust and hate....frustration and jealousy. Wazir Li went and locked bolted the door, leading directly to Emperor's chamber from his chamber, securely from inside..

Though it was already shut, but not locked. And Yibo could come inside his Wazir's chamber any time unannounced.. And then it would be a real deal to explain the presence of the Prime Lady in his chamber.. So, he locked it... And came back to Meng Ziyi.

"Your Grace, you trying to harm the Empress is not my concern.. That's your and his scores... But next time you try to hurt the Royal Heir, born or about to be born.. I won't protect you any more..."

Prime Lady Meng Ziyi held Wazir Li's collar..

"You promised to protect me and my son forever... "

"But that doesn't mean, I will stand by and watch you trying to harm the Royal Wang Blood, His Highness' children no less... Never... My first and foremost loyalty is towards Emperor Yibo, and then others... His children are my first priority.. Am I clear Prime Lady Meng Ziyi? I asked, am I clear!! "

"WAZIR SONG LI... EFFENDI OPEN THE DOOR. WHY IS IT LOCKED? "

Both Wazir Li & Meng Ziyi stared wide eyed at each other, as they heard the Emperor Yibo's voice, calling Wazir Li...

"Quick. Hide."

Meng Ziyi dashed and hid herself in the sacred praying room of Wazir Li's chamber... Wazir Li made sure she was hiding well and straightened his tuxedo before opening the door to Yibo...

"Your Highness, I was in the praying room, and locked it and forgot.. My fault... "

"No it's alright... Anyways, am here to ask about the progress in the investigation.. Did you find out, who was behind the conspiracy!! "

"Hünkâr'ım!! We caught the server girl, who actually mixed the poison in His Grace's food but by then she had already killed herself.. Precisely, she was the one, due to serve you on the night Empress first entered your Royal chamber. She lost her chance and was assigned as a maid worker... I don't know why, but she blamed it all on the Empress. According to her, Empress snatched her good luck and doomed her for life time...so, she did this for revenge.... We threw her body in the sea.. No proper burial was given to her.. I am sure she will pay for her sins in her afterlife.. "

Yibo smirked...

"Soo!! You are telling me that a mere maid had as much power to get her hands on Nordic Blue Monkshood or Aconit Napel Bleu Nordique... You are quite aware of the poison's rarity and worth, aren't you!!! Wazir Li....!!!"

Yibo sighed and leaned forward, towards the ear of Wazir Li and whispered in a dangerously chilling tone..

"Effendi Li, whoever this person you are trying to protect and hide behind this mere maid girl's shadow... I will soon find out and perish... And one more thing, don't forget who your loyalty should be to!! Never forget that... I will take my leave then.."

And Emperor Yibo strode back to his chamber, leaving a very worried and trembling Wazir and a terrified and scared Meng Ziyi...

♣♦♠♥🖤♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥🖤♥♠♦♣
♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️

Kalfa (Turkish for 'apprentice, assistant master') was a general term in the Ottoman Empire for the women attendants and supervisors in service in the imperial palace. ... The titles usta and kalfa belong to the terminology of Ottoman guild organization and other hierarchically-organized corporate bodies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 35K 61
๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 774 6
ษชแด›'s 4218. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด˜ษชแด›แด€สŸ สœแดสŸแด…s แด€ sษชแด„แด‹ แดแด€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€แดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส สแด‡แด€ส€ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส sแด‡สŸแด‡แด„แด› แดษดแด‡ แด„สœแดsแด‡ษด แดแดแด‡ษขแด€ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดกษด ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด€ า“แดœสŸสŸ แดา“ แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€s. แด€สŸสŸ...
52.7K 2.4K 18
This story is a search of our youngsters to find there omega mommy. Let's wait and see who is there omega mommy. How there father and mommy separated...
48.2K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...