The family he always wanted (...

Bởi TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... Xem Thêm

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
9. *Pretty Long*
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. *A Lil Long*
15. *A Lil Long*
16.
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.

45.

89 7 9
Bởi TheeHotGrl

Hinata woke up with the memory of Sasuke's words. She didn't remember anything at the bar but the memory of him telling her that she violated him stuck with her.

Did she really sexually assault him?
She sat on top of the toilet as her two fingers twiddled with one another. What would he think of her now? He probably thought she was a terrible person and that made her fatigued.

She couldn't fathom showing her face that morning but when noon came rolling in her kids were banging on her bedroom door.

After wiping her tears and drying her face she got up and answered the door. "Mommy!!" Hiroko marched inside and her brothers were behind her. "What's wrong? You didn't make breakfast." The little girl stared up at her mother with both hands on her hips and her brothers backed her up. "Yeah, and we didn't get lunch for two days in a row."

She was going to answer them until Sasuke stuck his head inside the room and that made her knees buckle before she pouted her lips embarrassingly and ran back into her bathroom with a shut of her door. "Mommy." The little girl ran over to the bathroom and began wiggling the doorknob to get in.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Boruto stood outside the door as well but Hinata couldn't hear her children because the pound of her heart was too loud. Yusuke looked at his dad. "Why is she acting weird, what's wrong with her?"

Sasuke pulled his hair into a small man bun and then he walked inside the room, he told the kids to give them some privacy. As usual, Yusuke was apprehensive but he eventually decided to leave. "You got 5 minutes to straighten this shit out." He held up his palm to his dad before stomping out of the room.

The tall raven had to remember not to put hands and feet on his kid. "Where the fuck does he get that from?" He mumbled to himself after closing & locking the bedroom door and then he walked back over to the bathroom & began knocking. "Hinata... open this door."

When she heard his voice she shot her eyes open and tensed before scrunching her shoulders. He waggled the doorknob harder. "Am I gonna have to break it to get in?"

She panted deeply before forcing herself to speak. "No, you think I'm horrible." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Hinata, I lied to you."

That didn't convince her in the slightest. "You wouldn't lie about an accusation like that." She shook her head and pouted her lips again.

She inhaled deeply and then she exhaled. "Princess..." Her heart skipped a beat. "Open the door please." To hear that name roll off his tongue calmed her spirit. She lifted herself off the door and took one last deep breath before opening it.

He looked down at her and gazed deeply into her eyes and she did the same. There was a strong force pulling them together, he reached out and cupped the side of her face.

She placed her hand on top of his as their gazes grew more intense it was almost as if their hearts were in synced as they sped and then slowed down. Sasuke glanced at her lips before looking into her eyes again and then he leaned over to catch her lips with his.

Both of their bodies tensed for the same reason. The feeling of their mouths upon each other while sober and aware was just raw. Getting to taste that sweet tongue gliding over his brought back all those old memories but it also gave them a chance to make new ones.

Their mouths moved against each other perfectly as their tongues became wetter.

Hinata threw her other hand around his neck as her right one did the same while Sasuke's right hand slid down her curvy body, making her shiver until it ended up on her waist. He groaned into her mouth as she moaned into his and that made her stumble back into the bathroom until she hit the edge of the sink. Then he picked her up by the back of her thick thighs and sat her on it.

Thanks to her red nightgown it was easy for him to get between her legs.

His chest was to hers and both their heartbeats thrummed against each other as he pressed deeper into her mouth, his hips followed by bucking forward. Their tongues twisted over each other as she tilted her head to the right and he tilted his to the left.

Just like that the kiss was deepened and her thighs squeezed around him.

He knew what that meant.

When he finally pulled back a string of their saliva left a trail.

The air surrounding them was thick and though they said nothing, they understood each other perfectly.

Their eyes did all the talking. While they gazed at each other softly, there was no regret in that kiss, it's been something they both desired since his return 9 months ago.

She slowly ran her hands down his neck, passing his shoulders and the side of his defined abs, causing him to shiver lightly at the touch of her warm hands exploring him.

When she finally got to his waist he drew in deeper breaths. The edges of his pants and briefs were grasped by her small hands then she began to gently pull them down.

Both of their heads darted downward to his front as they both watched intently. The fabric of his briefs passing through his outer thighs and down his asscheeks had him anticipating the act of sex by the minute.

His pants and briefs were finally resting above his knees and his manhood was free. The look of his dick constantly throbbing made her eyes gape slightly larger along with her mouth.

The tip was swollen as precum spilled out onto his thick veiny shaft. Hinata's walls instantly clenched around nothing as spurts of tingles ran throughout her body.

She almost drooled at the sight of it & once she finally decided to take hold of it he swallowed tightly and sucked in another deep breath.

It began jerking in her hand and when she moved it lightly along her palm before cupping his big balls which throbbed upward, he hissed silently and parted his lips.

She couldn't believe how much thicker he's gotten over the years, this was something she missed having inside her, and having it in front of her face again was almost unreal.

But she would make it worth her while.

Once she cupped his dick again he placed both hands on each side of the sink's counter & then she began to slowly guide his tip towards her entrance. She rubbed it against her opening before gliding it up between her puffy lips.

He sucked in a shuddering breath while she whimpered quietly as her feminine juices coated the tip of his dick.

His chest rose and fell intensely as she guided it back to her entrance and they both held their breaths when she gradually pushed it in.

Their hearts pounded as her moist walls fluttered around him. Her whimpers grew a little louder as she spread her thighs more to endow him.

Sasuke on the other hand was still, he didn't move an inch because how could he? The feeling of being inside her was new again.

She felt so tight, so wet, so warm, so fucking good. Everything about this moment was intoxicating and his only focus was to stare down at both of their sexes colliding while he savored it. Hinata began rocking her hips as she pushed him deeper inside her.

Both her hands went to his asscheeks as she pressed herself more onto him. "Ohhh." Her moan came out in a whimper as she felt her juices building up to splash on both of them. "Sasukeeee." Her lips trembled, her eyes watered, and she wrapped her legs around his waist to push him in deeper. His chest heaved more as he let her take control.

The deep breathing matched with her low cries but the moment he felt the tip of his dick bumping her womb he couldn't hold it in anymore.
***
"You came in two minutes?" Naruto sat in his chair behind his desk with a childish laugh escaping him and that only pissed Sasuke off more. "I didn't tell you that to make fun of me!" He stood by the couch with both fists balled. "I'm sorry... ish." He couldn't hold his laugh in. "How did you cum in two minutes?" His lips blew and tears crept out his eyes as he kept laughing at his best friend. "Two minutes?" He held up 2 fingers.

Sasuke turned his hateful look towards Shikamaru when he heard him chuckling. "My bunny deserves more than two lousy minutes, the fuck is wrong with you?"

He turned his head back to that irritating dobe. "I haven't had sex in 4 years! I deserve a little grace." He responded with low anger.

Shikamaru eased up on his chuckles and gave Naruto a serious look. "You're one to talk. Let's not forget that you came in 3."

Naruto's facial expressions disappear when he shot his head over to Shikamaru as if that was a secret that wasn't meant to be revealed and Sasuke cocked a brow. "Oh really?"

He scoffed, "Yeah, so what? That was the 1st time we fucked again but it's still 1 minute longer than yours, so I win!" Sasuke grunted as he snatched off his cloak and removed his sword from around him. "I'm sick of the comparison and your one-sided competition! You wanna take this outside?" The tall raven pointed his thumb at the balcony behind him and Naruto huffed before rolling his eyes. "This is childish."

Sasuke squinted his eyes. "Guess you remember what a good ass whooping feels like." Naruto furrowed his brows and pushed his chair back before standing to his feet.

Once he removed his cloak and his orange button-up shirt, now in a white tee he walked over to the balcony and slid the door open. "What're ya' waitin' for? Let's do this."

Sasuke wasted no time heading out there & Shikamaru blew out a frustrating sigh as he bowed his head. "The lovebirds are at it again." He shook his head from left to right and went out there to break it up before they both left permanent bruises on each other.

When he made it out the cold wind hit his face and they seemed to be finished already. "Oh, wow. That was quick." Sasuke licked his bottom lip while Naruto was covering his left eye. "You're supposed to be the mature one asshole!" Sasuke stomped back into the office and grabbed his sword along with his cloak.

He wasn't mad at him so to speak. He was just pissed at himself, the chance to show Hinata how much he missed her and he blew the whole thing by cumming in 2 fucking minutes? She was more than that but when he tried to explain that to her she ignored him.

She didn't wanna hear shit he had to say.
***
"Hinata, give me a chance to make it up." They were in the grocery store with their kids as she shopped for some things they needed. "Shut up." Hiroko was seated at the front of the shopping cart while she pointed to everything she wanted from each aisle. Yusuke had his arms crossed as he repeated his mother.

"Yeah, shut up." Sasuke shut his eyes for a quick moment before opening them back up and rushing over to Hinata. "Let's talk about this..." His baby doll pointed to another food item and she rolled her eyes. "You're nothing but a quick pumper." She frowned her lips and narrowed her brows while getting the item her daughter pointed to. "Yeah!" Yusuke agreed with her. "You're nothing but a quick pumper." He crossed his arms again and gave him a dirty look. "Hey, dad... what's a quick pumper?"

Sasuke clenched his teeth as he groaned inwardly before running after his wife again. "Hey! Don't walk away from me!" Yusuke followed his father. "I have an explanation for my accident... We can talk when the kids are sleeping." She scoffed at his dumb attempt to make up for his weak action. "I don't wanna hear it! You're worse than a quick pumper... you're a minute man!" She viciously told him and Yusuke repeated after her again.

"Yeah... you're nothing but a minute man! Which is worse than a quick pumper." Sasuke's jaws tightened again. "Hey, dad... what's a minute man?" The young boy curiously looked up at his father pining for an answer while he ignored him. "Seriously dad... what does all that mean?" He slightly whined.

Sasuke slouched his shoulders when they made it to the cash register. The employees were bagging the food and Sasuke pulled out three hundred dollar bills. "Keep the change." He picked up most of the bags and Yusuke carried the other two before they headed home.
***
Hinata cooked a light dinner for her children before bed, she made sure to send a clone to Boruto to make sure he was fed and put him to sleep too. At the end of the night around 9, all her children were sleeping and she decided to take a hot bath. Sasuke was upset because she ignored him the whole day and didn't even try hearing him out, so he thought that maybe leaving her alone for the rest of the night would be good for them, he'd try again tomorrow.
*
Some hours had passed when he woke up to use the bathroom and after he was done he instantly went back to sleep after being in the bed again but sometime after, not exactly sure he felt some restraint around his wrists.

He immediately shot his eyes open to see 3 women and after blinking a couple of times he leaned his head up a bit to see all 3 of his wives naked? "The fuck." One turned around and gasped when she saw him staring at her. "He's up." Her voice was gentle.

Seeing all these naked Hinata's surrounding him made his mouth gape open and his dick began throbbing in the air. It took a minute for him to realize he was naked. "Hi-" He paused himself when he realized his ankles were also strapped to the end of the bed and he couldn't get himself out of the handcuffs that kept him tied tightly. His eyes activated when he began yanking but that seemed to only make the straps around him pull even tighter.

"Hinata!" He stated her name firmly demanding an answer from her immediately. "Explain your fucking self!" The same one who looked at him gasped wearily and began playing with her index fingers. "Don't speak like that you'll make her mad." She pouted.

The original finally appeared with a pink silk robe on, after closing and locking the door she walked over to the dresser, the other 3 clones stood silently waiting on her commandment.

"What the fuck is going on? Un-fuckingtie me!" She furrowed her eyes evilly at him. "The more you try to escape, the more it'll hurt." She spoke calmly but he kept yanking at it. "You can't use your chakra either, you're stuck."

He bit his bottom lip and drew out muffled angered groans as he wiggled his body to escape. "You let me out of here, now!"

The original sent woman #1 a look and she seductively walked over to him making him stop all movements as he watched her bouncy titties sway along with her plumped hips. When she made it in front of him she slapped him sharply on the left cheek and his head turned to the right.

"Shut up! All your loud mouth babbling will wake the kids."

He couldn't deny how turned on he was when his dick began jerking around but there was a glare he held while looking at her.

"But... why princess?" Clone number 1 slapped him again before hissing at him and he grunted out while shooting his eyes at her. "Hit me again-" That's exactly what she did and this time when he turned to furiously look at her again he growled.

Clone #3 began whimpering as she squeezed her thighs together, still twiddling her fingers in front of her naked chest as her wet slick dripped down them.

Her cheeks were crimson and she kept her eyes on the ground. "Don't be shy." Everyone gasped at the sound of Hinata's voice and shot their eyes at her. She had an evil smirk on her face. "Go and touch him, he wants you to."

She talked to her clone softly and coached her through her feelings. "Go on." She beckoned over to him with her head and that same clone looked over to Sasuke who currently had his eyes on the original before gazing at her. His heart stopped at the witness of his woman being... shy. All those years of having to painfully watch her lose her mind simply being in that dobe's presence was enraging.

But to see that a part of her was meek to be around him healed his heart in ways he didn't know was possible. His eyes softened when he stared at her. "Come touch me, princess." His tone was comforting. "You can touch me anywhere you want." His chest began slowly heaving as she carefully made her way over to him. He never took his eyes off her and neither did she. She reached out and touched his face then he leaned into her hand.

He closed his eyes as he moved his cheek back & forth on her soft dainty hand. Clone #3 cooed quietly but he heard her and opened his eyes again, they were now gazing into each other's eyes, almost as if they could see through each other's souls. "I always loved your eyes." She shyly complimented him and his heart fluttered inside his chest. "I-"

"That's enough." That same clone pulled her hand away from him and straightened. "It's time to do what we went over."

Sasuke looked at his woman with a brow raised. What the fuck did they go over?

Woman #2 happily got into the bed and got on all fours by his knees with a dark look in her eyes & when her tongue slowly ran across her plump pink lips his dick throbbed into the air. "Mhmhm." She let out a cute giggle. "Look at how hard it is." She wanted to swallow the whole thing but the clearing of the original's throat made her behave.

"What are you two waiting for? Get in your positions." They obeyed her and also got into the bed on each side of him, their knees now sinking into the mattress. Sasuke switched his head from left to right to the front again.

He eyed their pretty pink nipples as he swallowed a hard lump & exhaled sharply. His body trembled from the deep gazes he received from all of them. "Begin." Clone #1 placed the tip of her tongue on his left nipple and his breath hitched, then clone #3 began tweaking the other nipple lightly between her fingers.

Precum spilled out of his swollen tip as he hissed lightly and exhaled shakily. Then clone #2 pressed her lips to his knees before each kiss trailed higher and higher to the front of his thighs, & finally to his groin area.

His hips bucked which caused clone #1 to remove his nipple from her mouth to give him another hard slap on the face. "Don't move!"

Sasuke began panting as small beads of sweat ran down both sides of his forehead & his body continued to shiver. "J-Just be a good boy and listen s-so you won't get hit." Clone #3 tried easing his pain now that a handprint was starting to show on his face. She began pinching his nipple gently and he released more shuddering breaths. Everything about this situation was so agonizing.

When woman #2 pressed her lips against his balls he hissed as his hips jerked again, which made woman #3 slap him on the right side of his face, turning his head to the left.

"S-Sorry I-I have to do what she says." Her sweet apologetic tone made his dick twitch harder and the crazy thing about it was he enjoyed the slaps, she should've slapped the shit out of him a long time ago.

"I'm gonna enjoy watching you get hurt." He grunted angrily at the original. "I said don't be loud!" Woman #1 slapped him again.

He opened his mouth widely to tell her to quit it with the hard hits but that opportunity was missed when she placed a black silicone mouth bar inside causing him to bite down roughly on it as he wiggled his head from right to left.

Once the strap was snapped at the end behind his head, Sasuke's grunts were muffled as he angrily tried to force his way out of the holds he was in. The headboard rocked into the wall, the mattress squeaked, and his dick waggled with his body as he desperately struggled.

The look in his eyes grew darker as the muffled growls made their way through the barrier of his lips. Hinata couldn't help but get wet at his attempt to break free, it made her so damn horny to know he was under her control. "He's-He's angry now..." The carbon copy to his right worriedly played with her fingers as she looked down at him timidly.

"Do you wanna comfort him?" She asked her clone quietly and when she nodded her head gently, she gave her the green light to do so. "Go ahead." She pressed her naked chest to his and laid beside him, before whispering to him. "Be a good boy and you won't get punished as much..." She kissed his earlobe softly and trailed lower to his neck.

When the feeling of her tongue rolled along the crease of his neck, while #1's tongue flicked against his left nipple along with #2's wet tongue slithering between the middle of his balls, he stopped fighting it as his head was thrown back in pleasure. The moans couldn't be heard due to his mouth being bound.

The veins in his neck and arms showcased themselves as he was forced to accept the torture his women were giving him.

He didn't know what to do with himself, this was the most erotic scenario he's ever had to deal with, no one was fucking with his wife in that department. Hinata was the best to ever give him pleasure hands down.

"It's time to move along, girls. I think something else needs your attention."
His dick strongly throbbed to her words.

The 2 clones eased off his upper body before crawling down to his front. All of their faces were covered in red as they watched the big stick angrily bob with need.

Sasuke's chest slowly went up and down while he tried to catch his breath. Once he opened his eyes again he was met with the sight of both lady's holes. That made his mouth salivate, he wished he could stick his tongue in both those holes until she made a mess all over his face.

"Continue."

That's exactly what they did.

Clone #2 ran her tongue along the front of his veiny shaft back down to the middle of his balls and that made him draw in a tight breath.

Fuck.

Clone #1 slithered her tongue on the side of his dick right up to the tip before moving down to the side of his balls and it was the same for clone #3. Sasuke's head began spinning.

Not one but three wet tongues massaging his dick with their slobber had him seeing stars. But when they each wrapped their lips around him he groaned deeply with a jerk of his hips. His dick couldn't stop pulsing between their lips, it kept throbbing from left to right and front to back, and not once did they miss a beat to fuck him with their mouths.

He knows she said not to move his hips but that was impossible. He needed to feel more and like a mind reader #2 began sucking the head of his dick, suctioning her cheeks to swallow. "MMMMM." He groaned again and when he felt her wet pussy rubbing against his thigh his asscheeks squeezed together.

But that wasn't the best part of it all, #1 was humping his chest and #3 was grinding on his abs. All 3 pussies dripped on him with ecstasy and feeling the pulses of all 6 of their holes had his eyes tearing up while he fought against the whimpers that wanted to breach out.

He began thrusting his hips in hopes that the other parts of his body would move in sync to make his women feel just as good as they made him feel. The clones began mewling quietly as they rubbed against him harder while moving their mouths on his bricked shaft more.

Hinata made her way over to him by the bed and then she bent down to whisper in his ear, "Are you gonna be my good boy or do I have to take away your nut?" Sasuke flung his eyes open to harshly gaze at her.

"What?" His nose flared and his brows scrunched tighter madly and he began mumbling some bs she didn't appreciate.

"Stop." The girl's mouths made a sloshing sound as they snatched their wet mouths off him and he instantly turned back at them with a hurtful look. He was almost there and for her to take it away from him was just mean.

His chest deeply mimicked his breathing as he took heavy inhales. "Are you my good boy?" She asked him again in a cunning manner. When the pleading of his eyes didn't win over the clones he turned back over to Hinata and nodded his head sharply.

"Nope, I wanna hear you say it." His brows knitted together out of anger. He didn't take lightly of her trying to get him to submit, he's the man and she's the woman, he'd rather-

She placed her 2 fingers up and he widened his eyes out of fear as a muffling shouting sound escaped him. Hinata placed her fingers in front of her chest and spoke against the toy in his mouth. "Huh?" She teased and he couldn't deny his whimpering anymore.

"Mmm Mm Mmm Mmm."

Hinata couldn't understand what he said so she finally unclenched the mouth bar from behind his head and gave him permission to speak while she lightly ran her fingers over his hard nipples, passing through clone #1's buttocks.

"Say it for me again, Sasuke." He puckered his lips expecting a kiss only for hers to be a few centimeters away from his. "Tell me..."

She spoke to him like he was her little puppy begging for a doggy treat, and though it pissed him off he desperately needed that nut. "I-I-I'm your good boy." He breathlessly whimpered and she pinched his right nipple making him hiss. "Huh, I couldn't understand you, tell me again you worthless piece of shit." He loved when she spoke to him like that and it showed in the shiver of his body, the quiver of his lips, and the constant pulse of his dick.

"I'm your good boy," He sucked in a shaky breath. "I'm your good boy." She grabbed a handful of his sweaty hair and yanked his head back up to her. "Look at me and tell me that!"

Tears of joy rushed from his eyes when he opened them & then he repeated himself like a mindless slave. "I'm your good boy, I'm your good boy, I'm your good boy." Those genuine whimpers of riddles were music to her ears.
***
Yusuke was sneaking up the stairs after secretly waking up late at night to quench his thirst and getting a pack of fruit snacks.

He looked over to his right and noticed his mom's bedroom door was open which was unusual so he silently used his byakugan to look within her room and didn't see anything. When he tried doing the same for the guest room, everything was pitch black, he couldn't see jack. So he settled by leaning his right ear against the door and listening for anything.

And to his luck, he did hear something. It sounded like his dad was crying whispering something along the lines of being a good boy. A bright smile came to his face as he proudly murmured to himself, "Mom's kicking his ass." He pumped a fist slightly in the air and then he eased off the door to make his way back to his room, feeling satisfied that he was getting punished for his wrongdoings.
***
"I'm a good boy." His voice grew hoarse with how many times she made him repeat himself and with that, she gave her carbon copies the green light again. They wasted no time plopping their mouths back on him, now bullying the milk out of his heavy sac.

He threw his head back in rapture as his dick twitched upward in woman's #2 mouth as the other two wrapped their tongues around his shaft, feeling like a wet warm hug satisfying the deepest depths of his soul.

There was a yowl coming when his balls pulsed, his asscheeks squeezed together, and his toes curled but the minute he dropped his mouth open, Hinata placed the mouth bar back inside his mouth and his pleasurable groans were muffled. His dick began pumping his hot milk down clone #2's throat and she happily swallowed as much as she could but it was an overload when it began spilling out the side of her lips causing the other 2 women to catch it with their slurping, drinking the sweet taste.

"MMMMN-MMMMM."

2 minutes had finally passed and the milking was done or so he thought. The clones poofed away & Sasuke's chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. His heart pounded roughly & more sweat poured from his forehead down his neck and shoulders.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you." He shot his eyes open and she removed the mouth bar from him for good.

His voice was too hoarse to speak but he did it anyway. "You drained me..." He told her quietly gruffly. "And yet you're still hard." He took a light gulp before exhaling tightly.

He looked down at his dick to see it standing tall, still harder than a rock like he didn't just get his balls drained. "Princess..." Sasuke turned his head to her fighting to keep his eyes open. "I had enough for tonight..." Hinata's cheeks turned pink as her eyes shut for a sec when she tilted her head to the side with a cute giggle.

"No."

That woke the horny raven right up. "I said no!" He raised his voice and spoke obediently but she didn't care and he scolded her again. "Hinata, I'm not with your games! You better take me out of these handcuffs or-"

"Or what?" The silky pink robe dropped to the floor & Sasuke's words halted. The beat of his heart sped again as his activated orbs trailed down her naked body.

To have a literal goddess standing in front of him was crazy, did she really belong to him? He was the luckiest fucker on earth.

No, he was blessed.

He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, those same breasts that comforted him at night, that took his pain away, that he got to suck just for the relaxation alone. "Can I have some milk?" She took them both in her hands & squeezed lightly. "No." He gasped shockingly.

"Can you ride my face?" More of her wet slick dripped further down her thighs and as much as that sounded splendid, it wasn't for his pleasure it was for hers, so that was shot down. "No." He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Hinata!"

She ignored him by walking over to his spread legs, blushing at the wetness her clones left on his body. "Let's see if you can last longer." Hinata got into bed and crawled to his middle. Sasuke kept his eyes on her as she hooked her thick thighs over his fit ones.

When she settled down on them, he parted his lips when she grabbed his dick and rubbed it along her entrance & clit. She arched her lower back while finally beginning to guide it in.

Her lips trembled as he filled her beyond capacity, pushing through her wet pink walls and he breathed deeply as his dick was snagged by her tight hole. "Tsss," He hissed. "Fuck!" He exhaled a shuddering breath.

She bit her bottom lip and rubbed on her pink button as a sloshing sound grew louder. Then she finally leaned up until her face was close to his. Then she began moving her hips up & down as her juices made smacking sounds with each movement. Sasuke panted each time her ass slammed down on the front of his thighs.

Already, she was having her first orgasm that's how much she missed cumming on his dick and the strong pull in her pelvis gave her a strong contraction. When her walls throbbed around a bucket of waterfall released from her hole, splashing their thighs and the sheets beneath them. "Ohh, FUGHH." He bit down on his bottom lip to keep from screaming.

He groaned deeply as he kept his teeth on his bottom lip, trying his best to quiet himself. Then Hinata bounced harder trying to get herself another release. But while doing so she gripped one of her breasts and slapped him across the face. His head turned along with it and he moaned out quietly.

"Sasuke..." She started. "You hurt me." She sent him another sharp slap and he turned his head back to speak above his heavy breath. "I'm sorry." It almost came out just above a whisper. "You blamed me for the death of our unborn daughter." Another slap went. "I didn't mean it..." He panted shortly.

"You put our son through the worst.." *SLAP* His hips bucked as the feeling of her walls fluttered stronger around him. "I didn't mean-"Another harsh slap cut him off as his right eye began turning a darker shade.

"You-" She gasped in pleasure. "Had the nerve to abandon him." Her pussy grew louder as she rode him like a bike. "That's my biggest regret-" *SLAP* "Dammit, Sasuke!" She cried out while trying not to moan too loud.

"I missed you while you were away." Her eyes were shut tight as he fought the urge not to cum before she got another release. "I missed you too princess, cuh-cum with me." If his hands were free he would've reached out & caressed her face but for now, they needed to become one again. "Cum with me, Hina."

They both bit their bottom lips as her pussy choked him with a tight squeeze of her walls, and his sperm spurted deeply inside her.

This was what they needed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.7K 60 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...
103K 3.3K 18
This story is my first SASUHINA. At first it was meant to be the struggles of Sasuke being a parent without Hinata by his side, at end I decided that...
16.4K 278 11
un·beat·a·ble /ˌənˈbēdəb(ə)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. ❛❛ Ne, Papa.. ❜❜ ❛❛...
34.4K 1.2K 53
This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ -For Mature Audience Only -18 & UP ⬆️ - I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES OR...