I never knew somebody like yo...

By babygirlhyungsuk

The war between the Yakuza and Korean Gangsters seem to be on the brink of destruction. But what happens afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

157 13 10
By babygirlhyungsuk

"Why are you so grumpy?"

He didn't turn to look at Jakucho and continued to write the Kanji characters out.

"Would you like some strawberry mochi?" Murasaki came into his view with a smile.

He looked up at her with hope before looking back to his paper and nodding.

Jakucho sighed, "All you've been doing is studying these past days..."

"At least I'm getting better. Either way what else am I gonna do? Walk around for 5 minutes and then what?"

There was silence as he continued to write and was relieved. He didn't really want to keep talking, he just wanted to be alone which wasn't really an option. Jakucho and Murasaki were always behind him.

"Here they are~"

Hyung Suk bowed his head in gratitude and grabbed one. It tasted good; it made him feel good as well. He's just been rewinding back to that moment which pissed him off. Why did he care so much? It's not like it didn't make sense. They've been engaged since they were little. He heard something snap and noticed that it was him. The brush was split in half and ink was splattered on his paper. Why were they even making him use a brush? This isn't the 1800's.

"God, what has gotten you so pissed off? Is it because of that party you held? I heard that something happened. This is exactly why I'm never leaving you out of my sight."

Hyung Suk sighed and decided to lay his head down. He just wanted to stop thinking. He rested until an idea popped up in his head.

He sat up, "Jakucho"

"Mm?"

"Do you know how to fight?"

.

.

.

Jakucho grunted as she blocked the kick with her hand. Why was Hyung Suk going at her so hard? She could fight but not any high level.

"Go easy-" there was a kick to her stomach which felt like she got her soul rocked out of her body. All she remembers next is being on the floor and the pain. She coughed and gasped as she held her stomach and looked at the omega.Hyung Suk was just glaring at her. She's never really seen him like this before, but then he made a sad face.

"S- sorry I went too far. L- let me tend your wounds."

She shook her head and got up with a hiss, Murasaki was quickly by her side tending to her.

Meanwhile Hyung Suk felt bad for causing her pain. He didn't mean to go that far; he was just caught up in his emotions and didn't realize.

"How about you fight me"

Hyung Suk turned around to see a tall pink-haired man walk up to them. Hamamoto Katsutoshi.

He arched a brow but then started thinking. It wouldn't be that bad fighting with him. He's seen the man fight and he was a good fighter. Plus, it seemed like that was the man's plans all along; he was wearing training clothes.

"Ok" he started to get into position.

Katsutoshi did as well, "Rules?"

"None"

The tall man smirked and cocked his head, "You sure?"

Hyung Suk nodded. He was sure the man would try to do something, like use a weapon, but that didn't scare him.

"Murasaki" he called her.

She looked at him and nodded, "The match starts now!" she yelled before tending back to Jakucho.

The both of them didn't move and just stood there. Hyung Suk paid attention, he wasn't going to let his guard down at any point.

"Well if you're going to just stand there. I'll start" Katsutoshi started to run up to him.

Hyung Suk stayed in place until the taller man got close and shot his hand forward. Hyung Suk blocked it but the alpha quickly launched multiple attacks. He moved around blocking the punches and kicks. Hyung Suk narrowed his eyes as he blocked the attacks.

"Are you just going to block? Is this your technique?"

Hyung Suk ignored the man's question and shot his leg up hitting the man in the throat. The alpha faltered a little but quickly recovered. Hyung Suk stood in position.

He grabbed his throat and smirked, "Guess you didn't like that question."

Hyung Suk smiled, "No, you just need to shut up."

Katsutoshi scoffed and came at him again faster and Hyung Suk blocked faster as well. He threw a successful punch through an opening and a kick with his leg. Katsutoshi didn't let this affect him and continued. At one point he was able to punch Hyung Suk harshly but Hyung Suk just grit his teeth and kicked him in the stomach. Katsutoshi bit his lip in pain and kicked Hyung Suk in the stomach as well causing the omega to fall to the floor. Hyung Suk rolled a few times before finding his balance. That fucking hurt, he looked up to the alpha with a glare.

"Hey, you did it first" Katsutoshi jumped and put his fists up.

Hyung Suk ignored him and got into position again. The alpha came up to him and punched him which he blocked and threw his own. But the alpha grabbed his arm and moved to the side before locking his arm in a twist. Hyung Suk felt the pain quick, but he didn't cry out. He was more focused on trying to find a way to get out of the grip.

"Just back out. Give up"

Hyung Suk grinded his teeth together, he was going to beat this bitch up. He quickly moved his leg behind the alphas knee and pulled it in. This made them both fall backward. It hurt a lot but he rolled himself off the alpha before getting on top of him again and grabbing his arm and twisting it with his body. He wrapped his legs around the arm and watched the alpha writhe a little.

"Just give up"

He gripped onto the arm harder but then Katsutoshi started to get up. Hyung Suk quickly realized what he was going to do and as soon as he was lifted up from the floor, let go of his grip and put some distance between them. The alpha smirked at him and came running, throwing punches. Hyung Suk had to put a little more effort since the alpha was going fast. He could start to smell a rotten disgusting smell. He threw a right hook which landed and he quickly backed off with a cartwheel.

"You gonna keep blocking like a dumbass?" the alpha gave him a stank look.

Hyung Suk smiled, "At least I'm not the dumbass getting hit."

That rotten smell became more present and Katsutoshi came rushing at him. Hyung Suk let him and just stood there as he waited. Katsutoshi came up with some fake moves but he could see all of them. Hyung Suk kicked him in the face but then all of a sudden his eyes stung. That bastard had gone really low throwing dust in his eyes. Hyung Suk was vulnerable and he was kicked in the chest and thrown to the ground. He was finally able to open his eyes and quickly recovered. Katsutoshi came at him with a jab that was going for the side of his neck. But Hyung Suk grabbed the alphas wrist and brought him closer and bringing his leg forward quickly. The kick landed right in the middle of the alphas stomach and Hyung Suk heard a choked noise coming from him as he fell to the dusty ground. It was over and he moved away from the body. Hyung Suk felt better, he was panting a little. This did take his mind off of things, he was so focused on fighting.

Murasaki came up and quickly inspected Katsutoshi; he was just knocked out. Hyung Suk remembered something; he got on the floor and grabbed the alphas leg.

Murasaki stared at him in confusion, "Hyung..."

He started to massage the man's calf; he wasn't an expert he just saw this YouTuber who did this whenever he beat up his opponents. He tried to copy what he remembers on both legs which took a little while.

"What the fuck is happening here?" he looked up to see the man's twin sister. She was wearing a beautiful pink kimono with stripes and small fishes on it.

She looked at him before looking at Katsutoshi. She furrowed her brows when she looked at him again.

"This dumbass lost!? God, what a loser!"

"Is this hell? It must be. I can hear Manami's voice.."

Everyone turned to see the alpha slowly opening his eyes. Hyung Suk stopped and got up from his crouching position.

"No dumbass you're alive so get up. Come one we got work to do. I've been looking for you everywhere."

Manami nudged him with his foot and Katsutoshi groaned as he sat up with a hand holding his stomach.

"Fuck I feel like throwing up..." the alpha looked up at him.

Hyung Suk stared at him and held eye contact.

The alpha smirked and groaned as he got up, "I guess I can see why Ryuhei got his ass beat."

"Best believe I'll be telling him about this" Manami smirked.

"Onee-san..." the alpha whined.

She ignored him as she walked away from the training grounds.

Katsutoshi quickly got up, "Onee-san!..." he whined louder.

"We're literally twins bro."

.

.

.

Hyung Suk walked through the house; it was big and beautiful. Apparently, it was Yuzuru's mother who decorated the house like this. Honestly, red really was a theme with the Yamazaki's. He looked at the pictures that hung on the wall. Most of them were of Yakeru and Yuzuru but then he saw a woman; he guessed that it was her. She looked pretty: long, silky black hair, a mole beneath her right eye, her smile, stature. Yuzuru didn't look nothing like her though. He moved along and there was another picture of the woman. He saw the necklace and smiled. He decided to take it off himself for some reason.

He held it up near the picture to compare. They looked exactly the same from what he could tell.

"What are you doing with that?"

Hyung Suk jumped at the familiar voice and quickly turned around. Yuzuru was standing there, looking pissed. He noticed that he was looking at his hand, the one holding the necklace. Hyung Suk put the picture down and held onto the necklace.

"Have what?"

Yuzuru arched a brow, he walked closer to him and grabbed his wrist. "This" he took the necklace away a little violently "what are you doing with this?"

Hyung Suk furrowed his brows, "Your dad gave it to me."

Yuzuru looked at him with narrowed eyes but then looked away from him. There was silence and Hyung Suk closed his eyes and turned his head away as he inhaled. Why did he feel that pain in his chest? They both stood there and Hyung Suk opened his eyes as he exhaled and looked at Yuzuru.

Yuzuru turned to him, "I'm not letting you have this. I don't care if you tell my dad."

Hyung Suk didn't say anything and the alpha left the room, leaving Hyung Suk standing there in the living room. He looked at the ground, he felt tears start to well up but he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He then opened his eyes with one last sigh and made his way out.

.

.

.

Jong Gun stared at the necklace. Why did his dad give this away? It was important to Jong Gun himself but it was much important to his dad. So why did he give it away? Was he just moving on?

He's not been in a good mood the past few days considering what Chihiro told him. Seriously, it was like as if she wanted to die. He sighed and just shook his head. He's been out doing some stuff as he's now the Yamazaki leader. He had some ways to bring Hyung Suk to help out but he didn't want to do it too quickly.

But now was the time. It's been two weeks since they got married. He's had his family pester him about the baby, Yuuka's part of the family as always, but he's just told them to wait. It's not like the omega was going anywhere or they would be on the brink of war if they didn't have it. Why was this stupid baby apart of the deal? He rolled his eyes, it was probably his great aunt that did something. Old hag was always in everybody's business. Well so was Hibiki and his uncle so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He chuckled and laid down on the floor, he needed to smoke...

.

.

.

Hyung Suk stared at the notification on his phone. Jakucho had sent him a message about a task Yuzuru had given him. He could finally do something other than mope around. He read it and it said:

Come to my office as soon as possible.

Hyung Suk reread it over and over again until he stopped and sighed. He thought he was gonna do something. He got up reluctantly and started to head towards his husband's office. Good thing it was in their house and not someplace else. He got there quickly and he knocked first.

"Come in"

He slid the door open and came inside, he quickly caught the scent of cigarettes. Yuzuru was just sitting there, smoking.

"What did you need me for?"

Yuzuru didn't look at him and took a drag of the cigarette. Hyung Suk dragged his eyes to his hands, he could see the veins, his thick arms, and then his face, that sharp jawline. He caught himself staring and looked down to the floor. He bit his lip as he tried to control his fast heartbeat and the heat on his face; this man was infuriating.

"I called you to tell you that you're going to be helping."

Hyung Suk stood there, waiting for him to say something else but he didn't. "What exactly?"

Yuzuru took a moment to respond, "Whatever you can. Now go, I'll text you if there's something to do."

Hyung Suk stood there, wanting to say something else.

"What is it?"

"I'm- nothing"

He walked away from the room and started to make his way to his room.

He could've just texted me that....

.

.

.

So this is what Tokyo was like. He stared in awe as he had his head stuck out. Cold hair hit his face but he didn't mind; he loved the cold. He hasn't been out in a long time so this was a refresher definitely.

Jakucho and Murasaki were with him. Jakucho wearing more casual work autumn clothing while Murasaki wore a clean girl aesthetic. They looked cute, like a couple. To be honest he thought that they were together when he saw their interactions but they aren't. He looked away from them and laid his head near the window.

"We're going to that restaurant right?" Murasaki half yelled through the honks of the outside.

Hyung Suk rolled up the window, "Yes, then we can do some other stuff" he stared outside of the window.

.

.

.

They were sat at the restaurant and it was an enjoyable moment.

"We should play games when we finish" Murasaki gulped her food "or go watch a movie."

Hyung Suk smiled as he ate, Murasaki was really cute. She was like a child despite being way older than him; she was even older than Jakucho.

"Don't eat with your mouth open. You should know this" Jakucho scolded her and she pouted.

"It's alright, you both can act however you want with me. I'm tired of everyone being so..." he couldn't find the right words in Japanese.

"Then why don't you throw another of those parties. I told you they liked it" Jakucho arched a brow.

Hyung Suk furrowed his brow, "No.....no. I do not feel like it. Too much of mess. I want peace."

"Aww you're not gonna have much luck with having peace with us both" Jakucho chuckled and Hyung Suk glared at her.

At least his mind was off of the thing that was causing him stress. But even so, he kind of felt depressed.

"Hyung Suk"

He looked at Murasaki who was staring at him concerned. He felt a hand unclasp his now soft grip on a almost broken glass cup. He looked at Jakucho who did not look at him and put the cup down.

"I think it's better if we go home..." Jakucho looked at him with a stern look.

.

.

.

Hyung Suk felt bad for ruining the day for the the beta and omega. He could faintly smell their scents, more so Murasaki's. The three of them walked through the pathway when he heard a faint commotion.

"Why are you stopping?"

Hyung Suk ignored her and followed the faint noise of voices. As he got closer he could hear them yelling. He walked faster and went towards Yakeru's house.

Just what the hell are they arguing about!?

He walked up to the door and slid it; there was a bang when he fully opened it. He looked to see that no one paid mine to the noise and there was the Yamazaki family arguing, expect for Kanami and her mom who were just silent but he could see a little distress on their faces. Hyung Suk covered his nose as he smelled many different scents which all smelled distasteful.

"You both need to consummate!" Yuuka pointed at Yuzuru.

"I get that it was part of the deal but there is no reason for it to be rushed!" Yakeru yelled at his aunt.

"You should listen to my mom, she's right. The faster Park Hyung Suk gets pregnant, the more everyone will feel safe! Just because their married doesn't mean that their locked in! Just like how this deal isn't!" Soma defended his mom.

There were continuous yells and Hyung Suk looked at Yuzuru's back, who was just standing there. He couldn't see the alphas face and he couldn't smell his scent to know how he felt. Hyung Suk started to feel heavier as he heard what they were saying. Was he a breeding stock or something?

"I'll do it" Yuzuru finally said and everyone looked at him.

He saw some of them also look at him since they finally noticed him standing in the doorway.

"Well he's right there!" Saki, Hibiki's mom, pointed at him.

Everyone, including Yuzuru, looked at him. Hyung Suk backed up from the doorway but then he was pushed inside.

"This is for your own good" he heard Jakucho whisper in his ear and closed the door.

He made a small noise at the action, but then turned to look at everyone. He was left there standing awkwardly while everyone stared at him, but the only person Hyung Suk could look at was Yuzuru.

"Child, the both of you have to consummate!" Yuuka looked at him with a stern look.

"That's true, but perhaps we should wait so he can be ready for childbearing" Yurika said as she stared off somewhere else.

The room was quiet and Hyung Suk pressed his lips as he turned to everyone else who looked liked they were thinking.

"She's right. We should go to the priest so he can pray for Hyung Suk's fertility" Yakeru said in an assertive voice.

Hyung Suk could feel his blood start to boil. Do they think I'm a breeding stock? And why is Yuzuru not saying anything? He's the Yamazaki head!

"What about what we think?" he said with a spontaneous courage.

Everyone turned to him: Kanami with a surprised look, Yuuka with an arched brow, etc. While Yuzuru stared at him with that indifferent look he always had on.

Hyung Suk turned to Yakeru who had a neutral face on. He didn't care if they ridiculed him, he would not stand to be treated like this. But then Soma came up to him with an angry look, like as if he just saying what he said was going against the God's.

"You, child, married into the Yamazaki family, therefore you should know your duty in this household. You really think just because you're married to my nephew that I won't kill you?"

Hyung Suk blinked and pressed his lips. He wasn't surprised by his words, it's just that he was surprised that someone would dare say it out loud.

"This isn't your position to be speaking in, uncle" Yuzuru put his hand on his shoulder and tilted his head "I'm the head of this household now and I'll do what I want."

The room was quiet and Hyung Suk stared at Yuzuru.

"Fine, do what you want, but do know that I am right" Yuuka started to walk out, but not before giving him a dirty look.

Her part of the family also left and Yurika took Kanami with her. After that it was only him, Yakeru, and Yuzuru. It was silent and Hyung Suk looked at the ground. His kimono felt tighter on him, he couldn't really breath.

"She is right. I'm not going to rush you two to have a child" Yakeru began to leave "but it is your best option so everyone will feel at ease."

With that he left the couple in the room alone and Hyung Suk clenched his fist. He clenched his jaw as he glared at the door.

This would have never happened if these stupid Yakuza's would have just stayed in their lane. Is ruling over Japan's underworld not enough? It's all their fault. His fault.

Hyung Suk looked up at Yuzuru who was also looking at him. He moved forward and punched the alpha in the face. His head was turned back so Hyung Suk couldn't see his expression, though he was sure this was barely a scratch on him, and his scent was nonexistent.

"I'll have your kid....then we can finally get this stupid contract marriage done."

Hyung Suk didn't stay to hear what the man had to say and left the building.

A/N- Honestly I never meant to make Manami so much like Gyeoul, from Viral Hit/How To Fight, that was a mistake I realized too late lmao😭. Also I do know that since the earlier chapters I just pasted and never proofread read they aren't italicized the rules still apply. I'm not gonna go back to change it bc I'm too lazy but I will start to proofread in Wattpad for future chapters and make sure everything is italicized so ppl won't be confused about the languages. Love y'all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 109 21
Minho and Jisung has finally reunited. Will they have a fairytale love story till the end, or will things get worse with the addition of new people i...
277K 14.1K 200
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED (Sargent Death is a character I made up. And yes, I know Sargent is misspelled.) Hypocritical and with a grudge against a very...
4.4K 170 24
What if two bestfriends from both rich families got forced to marry eachother for family business , how will the two react ? What if they use it for...
145 28 10
slow updates started; 6/9/22 posted; 11/23/23 ended; "𝘈 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘦𝘀𝘡 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘦𝘯." Daeun Baek has always liv...