Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

50|punch

2.6K 244 147
By niabhatti

Mahir was about to surprise Hammad at dot 12 but ever since he saw the news he couldn't control himself he wanted to come right than and there but his father asked him to wait and give family some privacy.

"Kesi ho?" Mahir smiled at Zaira. She was all grown up as he was seeing her after almost 4 years but she still have that cute innocence.

"Ab kab aye?" Zaira asked directly.

Maahir didn't like how Zaira ignored his question but he shrugged it.

"Ajj hi aya hu." He smiled again.

"Me bhaiya ko bulati hu." Zaira ran upstairs. She was suddenly very embarrassed of how she use to behave around him. She use to gawk at him and now she only hopes that he doesn't remember anything because she was completely over of that stupid crush.

Hassan was on in Haider room trying to convince him.

"Me ajanga neeche baba.! Isse ziyada nhi hoga mujhse." Haider replied respectfully when Hassan asked him to come celebrate.

Hassan nodded he can not force feelings beside Hammad brought this upon himself.

"Bhaiya?" Zaira peeked inside the room.

Haider rolled his eyes this was closet she will do to knocking.

"Khaou?" Haider asked.

"Wo Mahir bhai aye ha neeche." Zaira said.

Haider eyes light up and a genuine happy skile adorned his face. He ran downstairs happily.

Maahir grinned when he saw Haider and hugged him. The besties shared a beautiful hug.

"Tu theek haina? Wo aag sab kia tha?" Mahir asked making Haider's mood bitter immediately.

"Bhaijaaan please!" Mishi's loud voice startled them both.

They turned around and found Mishi little Mishi dragging huge Harib downstairs.

Mahir chuckled loudly.

"Ye yahn kia horaha ha? Birthdays me to ye haveli hamesha saji ronak wali hoti thi! Aj itni khamoshi ye sab kia hua ha? Sab theek haina?" Mahir asked.

"Maahir?" Harib called and descended the stairs by himself.

"Harib bhai! Kese hoo?" Mahir grinned.

"Me theek hu! Tum kab aye?" He asked.

"Assalam Alikum." Mishi said.

Mahir nodded.

"Walikum Salam! Kesi ho?" Mahir asked.

The conversation flowed until Mahir asked about Hammad.

"Hammad kaha ha?" Mahir asked.

Harib and Haider's eyes turned dark and Mishi gave them both a glare. Mahir noticed that and asked gestured Mishi to fill him in.

"Bhai room me hai ap milke aou." Mishi replied.

"Harib bhai wo theek haina? News me uske bare me ulti seedhi batein suni thi mene." Mahir asked concerned.

Harib just gave him a nod not in a mood to talk about Hammad.

"Ap jaou!" Mishi said politely.

"Bhaijaan bhaiya please! Me manti hu bhai se galti hui ha doesn't changes the fact that its his day today. Hum sabki birthday bhale unko yaad nhi hoti leken he tries his best to make our days special. Me ye nhi kherahi ha ap dono gussa na kre leken pause krde? Resume it tomorrow please! Ek din gussa na krke ap logo ki egos me koi kami nhi ajaygi" Mishi said in little irritated voice.

Harib turned his gaze away but Haider locked Mishi with a firm glare.

"First of all change your tone and second don't interfere!" He said low voice.

Mishi was stubborn as mule she didn't loosen her stance and went outside without paying attention to Haider's warning he was just being a child and Mishi wasn't liking any one of this.

Hatim was about to descend stairs but at last moment he decided to change his mind and walked towards Hammad's room.

Hammad was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling the Netflix was on but he wasn't really paying attention to it. Hatim gently entered inside and closed the door.

The door's voice brought Hammad's attention he looked at Hatim entering and immediately turned his face to other side he doesn't wants to talk to any of them.

"Mahir bhai?" Haadi bumped into Mahir on his way downstairs.

Mahir smiled at him and ruffled his hairs. Over the years Mahir have heard about Haadi growing up making troubles. Sherry was Haadi's class fellow but they weren't friends and Sherry absorbed cringes while talking about Haadi because he himself was shy sweet introvert child but Haadi on the other hand was someone entire school knows about.

"Kese ho?" Mahir asked with smile.

Haadi was also not very fond of Mahir but in his case it was pure jealousy. Even as child when Mahir use to take Haider with him Haadi use to feel jealous.

Haadi gets jealous from every single person who manages to catch Haider's attention he wants all of his attention for himself and his siblings.

Haadi have been very attached to Haider so over the time he have started disliking Mahir and he wasn't a big fan of his mother and his younger brother because his mother was his principal and his brother was first bencher nerd which every back bencher student hates.

"Theek hu! Ap kab aye?" Haadi knew better than to show his dislike on face so he smiled back.

There was another reason for Haadi not liking Mahir and sherry because in 7th grade they entire class decided to bunk school together. They made plans day before and all of them were ready to execute the plan next day but Sherry had to snitch to his mother and brother. Mrs Sara warned the class but matter didn't involve parents the only boy whose family got involved was Haadi because Mahir told Haider.

To say Haider was furious would be understatement he controlled himself from physically punishing Haadi since he wasn't able to pull that plan but he surely scolded Haadi so much that his ears ring till date.

Similarly there have been times where because of sherry and Mahir Haadi have gotten into trouble with his bhaiya or sometimes even Hammad.

Mahir never really have a bad intention behind snitching he just talks about stuff randomly because his brother shares every single thing with him but Haadi just can see past his snitching habit.

"Kal hi aya hu!" Mahir replied.

"Bhai pass jarahe ho?" Haadi asked.

Mahir nodded.

"Baba ha unke pass ap please five minutes bad jana!" Haadi said politely.

"Haadi kuch hua ha kia?" Mahir asked.

"Kuch nhi bhot kuch!" Haadi replied.

"Kia hua?" Mahir asked worried.

Haadi was about to answer when the intercom of first floor pinged. Haadi ran straight and picked it up it was Mishi asking asking him to come downstairs.

"Bhai me ata hu! Ap bhai ya bhaiya se poochlo!" Haadi replied and ran away Mishi sounded cranky.

"Uth kr betho!" Hatim sat on the edge of bed and ordered.

Hammad sat up straight and glared at his uncle.

"Mera room meri marzi!" Hamamd huffed angrily.

"Hammad band kro apni overacting bhot hogaya!" Hatim replied.

"Acha overacting? Itna mara apne mujhe theek ha mara to mara baba ko kyu bataya?" Hammad looked straight in his uncle's eyes.

"Hammad mujhe gussa agaya tha! You know I very rarely loose my cool but aj jo tumne kia it was not something I could let go!" Hatim replied in same tone.

"Chachu yar lagti ha! Ye dekho nishaan hogaya hai! Baba is 55 leken itni zor ka mara ha hogai bewakoofi I get it akele me do char lagadete pure ghar ko kese manunga ab me?" Hammad whined.

"Sirf bhaiya or Haider hi naraz ha Harib manjega!" Hatim replied.

"Manjeyga? Ap kis Harib ki baat karahe ho?" Hammad asked.

"Hammad!" Hatim said sternly.

Hammad huffed and looked away.

"Kyu aye hai ab ghari chaiye ha?" Hammad asked after a minute.

"Sudhroge nahi na?" Hatim asked.

"Nahi ap mujhe sirf itna batou apne mujhe mara kyu! Apne bete ko mara ha khabi? Sirf mujhe kyu mara?" Hammad folded his arms and asked.

Hatim sighed he himself have no idea where did that rage came from but thinking about what Hammad did all over again makes him feel better he definitely deserves those slaps.

"Mera beta? Just because we have a very different bond doesn't changes the fact ke tum sab ham sabke bacho ho! I slapped you because I can haq banta ha mera! Ainda aise harkat ki phir marunga ab ki bar se ziyada zor se marunga samjhe?" Hatim's tone was firm.

Hammad found himself nodding.

"Nahi krunga chachu promise. Bhot zor ka mara ha ap logo no abhi Haider or bhaijaan baqi hai!" Hammad pouted.

"Hojega sab set! Ap apna chera sudharo go and change mujhe khai leke jana ha tumhe!" Hatim stood up from bed.

"Chachu is waqt kaha? Gaal dekhe laal hua ha me nhi aunga!" Hammad denied.

"Zaira se makeup lo or lagalo but come downstairs in 5 minutes!" Hatim ordered and left the room.

Hammad huffed and left for washroom by the time he came outside he found Mahir sitting on his bed.

"Hain?" Hammad eyes popped he was definitely not expecting Mahir.

Mahir gasped when he saw Hammad's face.

"Kise pita?" He asked.

Hammad playfully shoved him and rolled his eyes before pulling him in a tight hug.

"Kesa ha?" He asked happily.

"Me to first class hu! Tujhe kia hua ha?" Mahir asked worried.

"Galti hogai thi aj to sab gussa hai!" Hamamd avoided talking about it.

Mahir noticed it and let it go.

"Wese tu aya kab? Tu isliye call karaha thana Haider ko?" Hammad asked.

"Han soocha surprise dunga! Aja neeche!" Mahir draped his arm around his shoulder and both of them walked downstairs.

Hammad just descended the stairs when he felt two arms hugging his torso. He looked down and patted Mishi's head.

"Kia hua?" He asked gently.

Mishi looked up and smiled at him. She kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday!" She wished as always the first person to wish him.

Hammad's eyes widened in realisation he really did all of that on his birthday! He looked up and saw his entire family standing there he averted his gaze when his eyes locked with his father he was to embarrassed to look at him.

Haroon walked towards his son and embraced him. Hammad cried in his embrace he was fighting tears all day long now his resolve broke.

"Happy birthday maady!" Haroon whispered.

Hammad smiled at his childhood nickname and pulled apart.

"Sorry baba!" He replied.

"I am sor!" Haroon was about to apologise but Hammad shook his head before he can continue.

"Don't please! Maafi nhi mangeiya please!" He requested.

"I shouldn't have done it Hammad! You are 26 now." Haroon patted his face.

"Doesn't change the fact ke me apka beta hu! 26 ya 66 apka beta apka haq ha baba don't embarrass me please." Hammad requested.

Haroon smiled with pride and hugged him once again.

"Bas kree bare baba hamri bhi bari ani hai!" Zaira said loudly.

Haroon smiled and pulled apart.

Rabia walked closer to Hammad and kissed Hammad on his head.

"Allah bar bar ye din dekhaye! Hamri jaan ha apme iska bhot khayal rakho kro Hammad." She said softly.

Hammad could manage to nod usually at this time Harib use to wish him but he wasn't making a move so Hammad himself walked towards him.

"Do lagado leken aise na kro!" Hammad requested.

"Kal lagunga!" Harib replied.

"Abhi gale lag gau?" Hammad asked.

Harib pulled him to his chest the boy scared him enough for the day.

"Bhot marunga kal dekhna!" He said in thick voice.

"Bhot?" Hammad asked.

"Bhot!" He promised.

"Happy birthday Hammad." Harib kissed his forehead.

The rest of the family wished him but Hammad was only waiting for Haider because he stayed rooted to his place.

Zaira Hassan and Mishi were giving him looks but he ignored them all.

"Chal cake khila!" Mahir playfully punched him.

"Bhar chalte ha sab!" Nazia said.

"Ap log jau hum ate hai!" Hammad took Haider's wrist and didn't allow him to leave.

The family left and Hammad dragged Haider.

"Chor mera hath!" Haider pushed him.

"Hogaya na Haider ab! Sabne kardia maaf tu bhi krde!" Hammad said.

"Chala ja Hammad!" Haider warned.

"Nahi jaunga bata kia krega?" Hammad asked.

"Get out!" Haider yelled.

"Band kr apna drama!" Hammad asked him.

"Drama? Hamri feelings drama ha tere liye?" Haider yelled.

"Jab sabne krdia maaf tu bhi krde na Haidii please!" Hammad requested.

"Nhi krna mujhe tujhe maaf ja jo krna ha kar superman haina tu jaa khud ja!" Haider yelled again.

"Bas kr! Mara nhi hu zinda hu! Ek wish nhi horaha tujhe?" Hammad yelled in return.

Haider punched him hard making him stumble.

"Happy birthday! Khush!" He yelled in his face.

"Sale kamine!" Hammad was about to pounce on him.

"Enough! Harib's loud voice cut through the air.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

How was the chapter?

Did you guys enjoy it?

Any favourite moment?

Please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 110+votes and 110+comments.

Thank you all
..Nia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.8K 46
A beautiful tale of Mehra Siblings. Dive in to know more.
39.4K 1.6K 30
𝗔𝗙ð—Ĩð—˜ð—˜ð—Ą - Beautiful âœĻðŸĪðŸŠ·ðŸĶĒðŸŒŧ This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash âœĻ [Complete] 2. Mukhtalif ðŸĪ [Complete] 3. I...
528K 21.2K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
247K 17.1K 93
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...