A December to Remember

By simpforholytrinity

Collection of Holiday one shots featuring characters of Sarah Paulson and Cate Blanchett For my own sanity th... More

Under The Mistletoe |m.r|
Sweater Weather |b.d.h|
Winter Wonderland |b.e|
The Magic of Christmas |a.m.r|
Peace in Storybrooke |r.m|
Wrapped Up |a.t|
Reindeer Games |Amanda|
Baby, it's cold outside |Karen|
Once Upon A December |f.z|
'Tis the season |tam|
Christmas. Chicken. Chaos. |c.a|
Home for the Holidays |l.t|
My Reason for the Season |s.m|
The Present Crisis |w.v|
Cinnamon & Spice |l.r|
Better Than Snow |l.w|
Cozy Season |c.a/a.g|
I believe |m.c|
Bah Humbug |j.f|
White Christmas |d.s|
Let it snow |m.y|
wish y(u)letide were gay |x.t|
Carols & Chopin |h.h|
When Sparks Fly |l.m|

Santa Baby |c.g|

142 13 8
By simpforholytrinity

Cordelia and I have been friends for as long as I can remember; so when she called to ask me for a favor, I didn't hesitate. However, I didn't think said 'favor' would include dressing up for children. Nevertheless, I promised I would be there and I won't let her down. I did say though, I will not be wearing an itchy beard. The girls will have to be ok with Mrs.Claus instead.

I put on short little heels and adjusted the little grey wig I bought that sits in a messy bun on my head. I go around to the back door as requested and I don't even have to knock before she lets me in. She smiles firmly and gestures for me to follow her. We enter a room that she specially decorated for the occasion and I look around in awe.

She really loves her girls and it warms my heart to see it. She bought a big red chair with gold embellishments on the arm rests and legs, there's fake snow in the room and little snowflakes pasted on the windows. In addition to lights being hung on the walls and ceiling, it really feels like the elves just threw up in here—but in a cute way.

"These girls are so lucky to have you" I tell her and she pouts cutely, a little blush covering her cheeks, "it's the least I could do" she shrugs. She's always so humble and modest, meek and mild if you will. I admire her ability to stay grounded even whilst being the literal most powerful witch on earth. "It's so much more than that. You'll make their whole year!" I exclaim and she scoffs dramatically.

"I just hope they're not too disappointed that the actual big man couldn't make it" I joke and she waves her hand dismissively, "they'll love you. I'll give you some time to settle while I grab them" she soon leaves me alone in the room and I spin around slowly. I take it all in again, feeling my spirits lift themselves with all the beauty around me.

Cordelia has a way of leaving her essence on everything she touches. It's like her voice echos off the walls, mutters of frustration as she tried not to tangle the lights. The soft sound of her singing along to Christmas carols in her robe, trying not to wake the girls as she worked in secret late at night. I plop down in the chair and sigh happily as I close my eyes.

I can feel the excitement of the girls in the air before I hear them. Their magic flows through the veins of the house almost making it pulse. A little knock sounds at the door and then it opens, the girls flooding in behind Cordelia. Some of them look nervous and try to use her body to shield them but she softly encourages them, ensuring that it's ok.

I smile at them but also at her; she's always so delicate with them. Anytime I see her with kids I just think about how amazing she is. She might not have had the chance to have her own kids like she wanted but she's made the most of what life has given her—which hasn't been much, sadly. She's been a better mother to these girls than I have ever witnessed before in my life.

In their eyes you can see just how much they adore and look up to her—not just literally either. "Go on, sweetie" she whispers, ushering a little girl forward. She keeps her gaze on the ground and takes hesitant steps towards me. "Hi... what's your name, little one?" I ask softly, waiting for her to come to me instead of reaching out.

I speak softly so she doesn't get scared and it seems to work as she finally looks at me. "Madison" she mumbles in a tiny voice and the cuteness just overloads me all at once. "Well, Madison, would you like to tell me what you want for Christmas?" I suggest as I reach out my arms and I know I've earned her trust as she allows me to pick her up.

I place her on my lap and she gets comfortable, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Why didn't Santa come?" She asks curiously and I can tell she's a sassy little one when she's comfortable. "Well, Mr.Claus couldn't make it because he's very busy" I say, looking around and beckoning her closer like I have a secret. She looks at me with wide eyes as she leans in, practically holding her breath in anticipation.

"The elves left the toy maker running last night and now there's teddy bears alllll over our front lawn. He had to stay and help them clean up" I whisper loudly and she gasps, looking around to see if anyone heard us. Cordelia bites her lip as she tries not to giggle and looks away like she's taking to one of the kids when Madison looks at her.

"But, lucky for you, I can do everything he can do and even better" I throw her a little wink and she giggles cutely which just makes my heart grow three times its size. She tells me of all the things she wants this year; including a dollhouse and several little accessories, as well as fancy clothes to dress up in since she said Cordelia's are too big.

I let her off, promising her to deliver the message and then the next girl comes up. Over time they're not so nervous, seeing their friends come up and leave happily. The last girl skips out the room and I glance up to see Delia leaning against the wall with a seemingly permanent smile etched on her face.

"Thank you for doing this" I look around the room, ignoring her statement and when I look back at her she's looking around too. "What? Is something wrong?" She asks with a hint of worry in her tone and I just continue looking around as I try not to laugh. "Do you—do you hear something? Gosh... I think I'm going crazy" I mumble to myself and she huffs.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, "oh, it's you! I couldn't hear you from all the way over there" I tease and she looks at me confused. "If you wanna talk to me, you'll have to sit on my lap like everyone else" I smirk and she rolls her eyes. "Very funny, Mrs.Claus" she chuckles and I stare at her blankly until she realizes I'm serious.

"You're... not joking" she mumbles and I just look at my nails instead, "gosh I wonder how long I'll sit here before someone comes" I sigh. It takes a minute or so but I begin to hear the familiar clicking of her heels coming closer. I slowly look up as they stop in front of me and she stares down into my eyes.

"How do I-" I pull her down and she gasps, her arms moving to hold my neck in order to stay balanced. I pull her legs up by the back of her knees and set them over the arm rest. "And what do you want for Christmas, sweetheart?" I ask and she doesn't answer but I assume she's still in a little bit of shock.

"I ummm..." she glances down and my smile widens as my grip barely tightens on her waist. A little thing I may have forgotten to mention is the constantly present tension between the blonde and I. She giggles nervously, still not meeting my eyes. I place my hand under her chin and lift it, feeling her sigh deeply against my face.

"Don't be shy" I whisper and her cheeks flush pink, her gaze now glued to mine. "Am I not... heavy?" She asks, shifting uncomfortably and I pull her even closer to me. "I'm a big girl, I can handle it" I say and she nods, "you're perfect" I add to reassure her. "You really think that?" Her voice is barely audible at this point but we're so close I have no problem hearing her.

"I do" I whisper and we share a moment of silence after that. I can hear her heart beating rapidly and I'm sure, despite my calm demeanor, that mine does the same. "I know what I want for Christmas" she says, biting her lip lightly and I nod for her to go on. "A kiss" she breathes out, her gaze dropping to my lips and as I smile she meets my eyes again.

"I think that can be arranged" I tease and my focus leads to her plump lips just inches away from me. I lean in and she meets me in the middle, still cautious yet so sure of her movements. Her breath shuddered as she pulls away and our eyes meet. Neither of us speak for a while and I think we're both nervous to mess it up.

"I hope you were satisfied with your present" I whisper, "very" she sighs. "I should've asked for more" she adds shyly, "I'll have to consult with Santa but I think he wouldn't mind if I broke a few rules" I joke and she buries her face in my neck as she giggles. "A few rules, huh?" She composes herself to say, "well, I believe a date is long overdue" I point out and she nods.

"Actually, the girls are going home today and I'll be here all alone..." she prompts, "are you inviting me?" I ask and she bites her lip. "If you are, then I'm definitely saying yes" I add and she confirms it. "First though, as much as I love you in this... you'll need to change. Come on" she chuckles and stands up, pulling me with her.

"Aren't you just Santa's little helper?" I smirk and without warning she captures my lips with hers, passionately kissing me. "On second thought... maybe leave it on" she whispers seductively and it's my turn to be nervous. I knew she'd gain the upper hand on me at some point but I certainly wasn't expecting that. She takes my hand and pulls me behind her, knowing exactly what she's doing.

She sways her hips more than usual and I try my best to resist the temptation. In the end, I obviously fail. Yet, in the midst of the blooming sexual tension, I can't help but feel so purely grateful. After years of pining for her and knowing she felt the same but never catching each other in passing, we've finally come together. So yeah, it may be a little silly and useless but I close my eyes for a moment anyway as I mouth the words to myself.

'Thank you Santa'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.2K 78
Just a book filled with scenarios and stories about you and your favorite Hollywood actresses. Totally normal stuff.
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
43.2K 1.4K 28
CATE X FEMME READER (Since i started this story my writing has improved so later chapters are better written.. so bare with me and try to push thro...
1.4K 28 14
This is just a bunch of one shots about many different actresses and their character's ☆ Includes people such as: Sarah Paulson Jessica Lange Jenni...