Playing By All [ Felix x Read...

By NeelanshiOMG648

Y/n recently moved to paris and she also joined Françoise Dupont High School. She was afraid that she won't b... More

Ch:1 First Meet ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
Ch:2 Unexpected
Ch:3 Change of heart?
Ch:4 Finally Friends!
Author's note
Ch:5 Who's The Villain Behind This All?
Ch:6 Weird feelings?
Ch:7 Master Fu
Ch:8 The "Sleepover"
Ch:9 The "Hangout"
Ch:10 A Tiring day
Ch:11 The Project
Ch:12 Its all in you're head!
Ch:13 Chat noir!?
Ch:14 Liar of jealousy
Ch:15 Rena who?
Ch:16 Awkward silence...
Ch:17 Anxious Feelings
Ch:18 Heartbroken
Ch:20 *flashback*

Ch:19 Playing By All

256 10 97
By NeelanshiOMG648

Third person's POV:

Y/n ran as fast as she could from there, tears streaming down her face as it continued to rain heavily.

She wanted to be alone from everyone else. She didn't want to be home or somewhere else, she ran it an alley and sat on the ground while sobbing very hard. She hugged her legs and buried her face in her knees as she cried.

Dazzle flew out of her purse and tried to comfort her again like yesterday but it was of no use. She wouldn't listen.

"Why? Why did I have to like him? Why do I always get rejected? Why doesn't anyone like me? It's actually all my fault!" She continued to say these words as she cried. Rain pouring on her. She was shivering from the cold but she didn't care.

"Y/n, you need to calm down. How about we go home and-" Dazzle tried to talk to het but he got interrupted by her.

"N-no! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have listened to Adrien. I shouldn't have listened to myself and you. I should have known. I hate my heart so much! I never listen to my brain... It feels like my feelings have been played, by my heart. Playing by all of it," she didn't move from her place at all, she just sat there and cried.

Y/n didn't notice it but the akuma was coming for her. It was near her, trying to akumatize her. Dazzle saw this and he started to panic, "Y/n! The akuma!"

Just then, a black figure appeared in the alley which made Dazzle to quickly hide behind Y/n. The figure walked where Y/n was sitting as the akuma was hovering above her.

"Cataclysm..." The figure mumbled and grabbed the akuma in his hand which turned to ashes. Y/n heard him so she removed her face from her knees to look up at the person who was standing in front of her.

It was Chat noir, he crouched down to her level and stared in her sobby eyes. "You almost got akumatized," he said in a soft voice. The Chat noir who is always flirty, charming, and whatever the city called him was now concerned and worried.

"W-what? I didn't realise that..." She looked down at her miraculous.

"You should be more careful next time but, what are you doing out here in the rain?"

"I uhm... I didn't feel like going home," her voice was shaky as she spoke, she then looked down at her feet. "Why? You should go home otherwise you will get sick."

"I'm aware but-" Y/n tried to speak but she couldn't speak further as Chat noir swooped her in his arms.

"No buts, I'm taking you home."

"W-what!? But-"

"I said no buts, now let's go." Chat noir extended his baton and he jumped with Y/n in his arms, from there.

He took Y/n to her apartment and he jumped on her balcony. He put Y/n down as she stood on her feet. "You're soaked, you should take a warm bath," he said while looking down at her.

"I-i will, thanks... Chat noir," she flashed a small smile at him. Chat noir's ring started to beeb which made him panic. "No problem! I gotta go, take care!" He said before extending his baton and jumping from there.

Felix's POV:

I jumped inside my room through the open window. I didn't know what to think, Y/n wasn't doing well and it was all my fault. 'Why am I so blind to not notice that Y/n had feelings for me?'

I sat on my bed as I pinched my nose bridge. Y/n almost got akumatized because of me, I was so stupid to let her cry like that. I have never seen Y/n like that, she was sobbing very hard.

I heard a knock on my door, "come in." Adrien entered my room and closed the door behind him.

"Where the hell have you kept your phone at?" He asked with a frown.

"Huh?" I removed my phone from my pocket and saw five missed calls from Kagami. 'Shit! I forgot about our date!'

I abruptly stood up and walked towards the door, passing Adrien. "Where have you been?" He asked me.

"That's none of your damn business," I spoke before leaving my room. He didn't have to know that I went out as Chat noir to take care of Y/n. It was none of his business anyway, he should be more worried for his girlfriend than my life. I was already late, we were supposed to meet at four but I forgot about it because of what Y/n told me. I was only a half an hour late.

Ten minutes later*

I reached the theatre and ran inside it, I spotted Kagami and walked towards her to sit beside her. I was sweating even though it was raining outside. I don't know why but it felt hot in here, even though the air conditioner was on.

"Hey... Sorry I'm late," I rubbed my back neck as I gave her an apologetic look.

"It's fine, no worries." She said without even looking at me, she had kept her eyes on the screen. She's probably mad and she had the right to be. 'What a worst day of my life.'

Half an hour later*

I wasn't really paying any attention to the movie playing before my eyes and it all seemed boring to me. My thoughts were consumed by a certain y/h/c head.

Kagami noticed me not looking at the movie and looking somewhere else. She nudged me on the shoulder which snapped me back to reality from my thoughts, "are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm perfectly fine..." I replied nervously. I don't know why I was nervous since there was no need to be.

Kagami frowned as she looked at my face but she didn't say anything further.

Just then, a loud thud was heard and the exit door was kicked opened. Everyone in the theatre was shocked and scared. Me and Kagami quickly looked behind to see a super villain, destroying everything.

Ella came in the theatre just in time and alerted everyone to run out of the room. Everyone started to run, they were screaming which annoyed me the hell out of it.

I quickly grabbed Kagami's hand and dragged her but suddenly stopped as Ella came in out path. She was using her bow and ready to hit the villain.

Me and Kagami got into the action position, "need any help Ella? Looks like your partner isn't here yet," Kagami spoke fearlessly.

"Thanks but no. It's dangerous for you two to be here, run and hi-" Ella's words were cut off as soon as she looked at me. Her eyes were widened and her lips parted. She glanced at my hand on Kagami's before looking away with a gulp.

"Run and hide," she spoke in a stern voice. It felt like she was mad or pissed.

I dragged Kagami further out of the screen room to the restroom. I opened one of the empty stalls and pushed her inside.

"Stay here," I said as I was grabbing her both shoulders. "But where are you going? It's dangerous out there," she said in concern.

"Exactly, I... I can't hide with you so I'm gonna hide alone. If one of us gets caught, the other will be safe." I gave her a reassuring smile, before letting go of her shoulder.

I turned around to leave before I got stopped by a hand grabbing by arm. I turned around to face Kagami, "be careful." She said before letting go of my arm.

I gave her a nod and quickly ran of, leaving her alone in the restroom. I saw Ella fighting the villain alone. I hid behind a plant and transformed.

I joined Ella in the fight and half an hour later, we defeated it.

"Pound it?" Ella held out her fist to bump it but I ignored it. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I was quite irritated by the activities of today. Today was just not my day.

A frown crawled on her face, "what the hell?" I rolled my eyes, my face cold and pissed. "What now?"

"Why are you acting like an @sshole?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "It's not my fault today is my worst day."

"Mine's not better either, trust me." She said in a quite sad tone. Her miraculous beeped so she said goodbye before leaving.

Later that night*

Our date didn't really go as planned, I was still distracted by Y/n's confession. Kagami noticed me being distracted, so she called off our date and said that we should go out some other time since I was distracted. I felt guilty for ruining our date but the past is already been done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 716 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
79.5K 2.4K 41
I decided to do a miraculous ladybug fanfiction since I haven't done one yet and I am having trouble with ideas but this one flew into my mind the ot...
58.5K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
37.9K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...