SCP x Male Reader - The deadl...

By UniteTogether

When one of the biggest Foundation facilities becomes a victim to the vastest containment breach of all time... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Matrix
Chapter 2 - Why should I play the Roman fool and die on mine own sword?
Chapter 3 - How much do you remember from school?
Chapter 5 - The royal game
Chapter 6 - Would you dare to try this yourself?
Chapter 7 - Everyone deserves a day off
Chapter 8 - Follow the recipe and you will (probably) be fine
Chapter 9 - A Triathlon on a smaller scale
Chapter 10 - Writing a story to please SCP-035's inner artist
Chapter 11 - Playing a game of cat and mouse
Chapter 12 - Totally accurate combat simulation
Chapter 13 - Chemical shenanigans
Chapter 14 - A friendly warning
Chapter 15 - The winner takes all
Chapter 16 - His smile fair as spring...
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - A meeting with a good old "friend"

517 11 80
By UniteTogether

Your POV:

The fourth day of our competitions began, and none of us got a good amount of sleep. As it turned out, the SCPs threw a massive party, during which they were talking with people watching this show, who were spending a ton of money just to send their personal donation messages. The biggest problem though was SCP-682, who got drunk even more than C'thulu when he is raging in multiplayer games, and even SCP-239 was struggling for over two hours to keep him silent, until she decided to perform a /mute command in real life, and remove his mouth completely, thus making him unable to speak.

It helped only for a few minutes, after which he started running around in circles, destroying everything in his way, which forced all SCPs to gather together and put him down to sleep, which took another half an hour, but even when it went silent again, most of us couldn't sleep anymore.

A completely different thing was the stream chat, who divided itself into two factions, known as "chaos bringers" - Those, who supported SCP-682, and in order to bring even more chaos, tried to spam the chat as much as possible, and "999 enjoyers" - Those, who were cheering on the SCPs to finally put him down.

When we were brought to the main room, 239 apologized for her brother's behaviour, while 682 was laying in a magical cage, with his mouth still removed from existence, but with a glare saying "You are all dead to me". All in all, we were asked to choose eight random people from each team for a yet unknown competition, and of course the entire team immediately pointed at me.

"What did I do to you?" I asked with disappointment, which was immeasurable, but immediately realised that my day was ruined.

"Nothing, it is just the fact that we don't want to go ourselves." Leif spoke with a slight smile, until we saw 035 standing behind with an even bigger grimace.

"Then how about you go and accompany your friend as a second volunteer?" He said with a lusty voice.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you are a lovely person, and I know you wouldn't let your team down. And if you get to the top three in this game... I might even give you a small kiss as a prize~"

"Eh... You and your flirting, are you ever going to stop it?!"

"I am afraid that with your sweet face around me, it will be impossible." - He spoke with a flirt in his voice, which made my friend blush.

"You are unbearable."

"I know."

Leif stood in there for two minutes, until eventually agreed to participate, but not before giving 035 a big slap on the face. Or his mask, which in his case is basically the same thing.

Slowly, we found all 8 volunteers, and we were introduced to our opponents. Of course all of them were D-class, but one of them, was the person I despised with everything I had. It was a guy who was a pain in the ass for me in my first job, and one of the main reasons I decided to change it. It didn't matter how much I tried, as he would always disregard everything I did and yell at me for no reason, all in order to please his own ego. At this point I found out why my friend warned me about this job, because apparently there was a massive mobbing in here just because of this one asshole, who for some reasons had connections in the police, and people were unable to remove him or get him arrested.

When I was done with him and resigned from that job, I found another one, where I was quickly noticed by the SCP Foundation who saw me as a valuable potential staff member. They offered a really good salary, and even though it was more dangerous that other jobs, I decided to accept it. For a long time I hoped I wouldn't have to see Natas again, until he eventually also landed in here, but as a class D personnel.

Apparently he was arrested for kidnapping and doing absolutely atrocious things to young kids, and because of his connections in the police, it took a long time to finally get him arrested. It only ended up eventually happening because he kidnapped a child of a person who worked for the FBI, and just five hours later he was arrested in his own house, while sleeping on a couch with a bag of crisps in his hand. For what he did he was sentenced to death, but Foundation came to the "rescue" to get him as a class-D personnel.

"Well, well, well..." He spoke with his classical shit eating grin. "Isn't that my favourite, lovely Y/N..."

"You are so fucking lucky the SCPs breached containment, because I was already asking our director to throw you straight to SCP-106, so I didn't have to see your ugly face Natas." I responded and closed my fists, ready to engage in a fight.

"Why are you even trying? You couldn't hurt me, even if you were given a goddamn knife!" - He started laughing at my face, as I prepared to jump at him, until I felt somebody's hands on my back.

"You will fight in a few minutes, but not with knives. With swords."

I turned around to see who said that and saw Abel with his muscular body, which made him an object of desire for all of our young scientists, guards and D-class. The gender didn't matter, many people wanted him, because there were only a few people who could compare with his masculinity, but Abel always rejected everyone. Usually a few weeks were enough for people to understand, that they didn't stand a chance, and for those who kept trying, the director would always say that romantic or sexual relationships with SCPs were forbidden.

Natas calmed down a little bit, but still gave me his disgusting look, before saying he would kick my ass in there. I wanted to punch a wall, but Abel spoke to me:

"I hate morons like him, and even though I shouldn't care about who wins, I want you to show him his place in the arena."

"I will." - I responded immediately.

"Good. I am counting on you." - He said before leaving.

Shortly after the competition has begun, and each person would fight all opponents in 8 different rounds. The first fight was Leif against a male D-class, who was well over 190 centimetres, or 6 feet and 2 inches. From what I remembered, he was put in here for twelve rapes and murders on women from ages between 16 and 22. A good example of people who usually end up as a D-class, but there were of course people with even more severe records in their lives.

As this guy charged, Leif immediately pretended to dodge on the left, and when he tried to move there, jumped to the right and swiftly pierced the sword through his private parts, which made him scream in pain immediately.

"Hey! No hits in the private parts! "Abel spoke before looking at 239, who healed the D-class. "I will let this slide, because I didn't specify the rules earlier, but no forbidden hits!"

"That's unfair!" My friend yelled, as the opponent began to stand up.

"I have got you now!" - He yelled and jumped, but this time Leif slid between his legs and hit his back with the sword so hard, that everyone could hear his spine breaking.

"I don't think he is getting up, first point for the scientist's team!" Abel yelled, and 079 has shown a 1:0 score for us. "Next fight, Natas versus Y/N!"

I immediately grabbed the sword, and having entered the arena looked at my opponent, who was way too self confident. Surprisingly, he didn't waste time for insults, as he jumped at me and tried to slice my stomach. I blocked, and jumped up before kicking his face, which allowed me to slash at his right eye. It went perfectly through it, and shortly after he started holding it, as fresh blood began dropping from it.

"Is that allowed?" Iris asked, to which Abel shrugged.

"I never said it wasn't. I only specified that attacking the private parts wasn't allowed. Also, he will be healed afterwards, so don't worry too much about him Iris."

"I will fucking murder you!" He yelled and tried to attack my neck, which I thankfully managed to block, along with his next attacks.

"Is that the best you can do?" I spoke mockingly to him. "C'mon Natas, I didn't know you were tough only with words."

"I have 25 people on my account, and I will make it 26 soon!" He responded and tried to attack him again, but instead I hit his arm, and not only I gave him a nasty cut, but additionally I also broke his humerus.

He grabbed it with his other arm, dropping the sword, to which I immediately reacted by slashing his chest, and breaking a few more bones with the impact, after which he fell on the floor.

"2:0 for the scientists!" Abel yelled, and 079 changed the score immediately.

He also asked Sigurrós not to heal him immediately, and instead allow me to enjoy his suffering for a little bit.

Natas growled, as he a was forced to accept his loss, blood pouring down as he wobbly walked back to the rest of the class D personal. I smirked, as I saw a devastated face of a person I despised so much walk away like a badly wounded wolf.

"Good job, Y/N." Abel said as he leaned on his own sword. "That's what I wanted to see."

I laid the sword back on its place, waiting for another competitor to pick it, when a loud sound of somebody donating interrupted me. Instantly I looked the person reading this, whom was SCP-1471, whose face was a mix of embarrassment and anger.

"Well??? What does it say, Mal0????" Cain asked gently, while Mal0 hesitated before reading it.

"Jack Bright I swear to God, if you ask for my pictures in those donations one more time, I swear I will teleport to you and turn you into a bloody mess you idiot!" She yelled at him before adding. "And sending sixty-nine thousand dollars doesn't make up for it, this joke isn't that funny anymore!"

While some of us agreed with her, the entire chat was instantly flooded with the word "nice" the moment she mentioned the amount of money. While the tenth fight was ongoing, his response with the same amount of money came through, where he said that he is willing to get trapped in here with us, as long as he can stay with Mal0.

"Jack... Look, I love you too, but you cannot come in here. It is not for you, trust me..."

"Screw that..." Sigurrós spoke after a few seconds, and teleported Jack into the facility, who landed next to 1471 and hugged her immediately. "I will give you two half an hour, and after that you are getting teleported away."

I didn't watch what they did within this time, because I had 7 more fights to win, and despite winning the first one, I have lost 4 out of 8 fights in total. On the other hand, Natas lost everything, so I didn't have to worry about his comments for some time. After all fights were over, we found out we have lost, because out of 64 possible points, we have scored only 16, while our enemies scored 48. The number of points each team would be given was the final score divided by 8, so we have earned 2 points, while they scored 6. It wasn't a terrible loss, but it still hurt, considering the fact our lives depended on them.

Since there was nothing better to do, we have decided to stay and read the donations with SCPs, and out of all of them, one particular was extremely hard to translate. One person sent a message, which only 079 could understand, which looked like this: 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01110101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

While we were confused about what it was, 079 quickly read it and yelled at the sender:

"Son of a bitch!" He screamed, before leaving the computer and going somewhere else. We decided to translate it, and then we realized why he got mad. To be frank, with what was written in there, many people would get irritated, but without him, the donation handling was getting slower and slower, until eventually Sigurrós turned them off, and after everything went through, the competition ended in Class-Ds victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.2K 25
It was known to be flirtatious and charming, but when it came to you, it seemed to be excessive. Working hard your whole life, it came as a surprise...
1.7K 36 13
(Pls stop liking this story it sucks ToT) You're a lonely hybrid, last of your kind, you were taken by the SCP foundation and rest of your people kil...
69.4K 1.2K 101
SCPs who you can ask questions: SCP-001 "Scarlet King" SCP-001 "Gate Guardian" SCP-035 SCP-049 SCP-049-J SCP-053 SCP-066 SCP-073 SCP-076 SCP-079 S...
5.5K 241 23
Everything has to meet its end one day, and humanity is not an exception. SCP Foundation is fully aware of that, and for years they have been trying...