Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In Part II to Book V, everybody is out of jail and no longer possessed. However, the super villain gang decid... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Charms
New Girl Meets World Fanfics

Chapter Eleven

212 14 0
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Eleven: Saving Cat
Taylor Hathaway POV

"How much longer until we get to that house that you told us about, Miles?" I asked.

Mom, Ray, Miles, Louie, Frankie, and I were all in a van that Louie, Ray, and Miles had poofed up, following the Thunderman's to where Cat, a girl who is apparently my friend, is being held captive. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew that it was still Monday, May 4th. I also have no idea how long we have been driving for, but it felt like a half a hour had passed since we all had climbed into this van.

"I honestly have no idea, Tay," Miles sighed, "Do you know how long ago Nora Dershlit and her friends kidnapped you, Cat, and Frankie?"

"Miles, I wish that I could remember what had really happened, but unfortunately, I don't. Tell me, how long ago was it?"

Miles paused for a moment to think. "A little over a year ago. When did we come to Los Angeles? Late April of 2014?"

"Yeah, I think that it was like April 20-somethingth," Frankie answered.

"Yeah, and I think that you, Taylor, and Cat were kidnapped about a week after we arrived in Los Angeles."

"Wow, that's a really long time to have been kidnapped for!" Mom gasped, "Do you think that she's ok?"

"I hope so. I don't really know Nora Dershlit, Linda, Mack, Steve, or Paul that good, so I don't know what kind of things that they would do to her."

"Let's just hope that she's not hurt or anything like that," Ray stated.

"Yeah, and what if she remembers what had really happened, like Miles?" Louie added, "How would you feel if you woke up in a cage and had no memories what-so-ever of how you even got there?"

"I would feel confused, worried, and scared," I answered.

"Yeah, me too," Miles, Frankie, Mom, Ray, and Louie all agreed with me.

Cat Valentine, whoever and wherever you are, don't you worry because we are coming to save you!

All of the sudden, about fifteen minutes later, I felt the van come to a halt. I quickly snapped myself out of whatever I was thinking or daydreaming about(I daydream a lot. Even during inappropriate times, like when I am saving a friend who I don't remember from a bunch of kidnappers that I don't remember!) and looked out the window that I was closest to and noticed that The Thunderman's van was pulled over to the curb, like ours. I turned around in my seat and looked out of the back window to see that all of the other cars had also stopped. I quickly turned back around to see that the Thunderman's were now piling out of their van. I then looked over at a two-story house with a huge fenced-in backyard. The fence was so large that I estimated that it was somewhere around seven-feet-tall.

"Where are we? Are we here?" I asked, "Is this it? Is this the right house? The one with the shed that you told us we were kept in while being held captive?"

"From what I remember, I believe so," Miles answered as he craned his neck so that he had a good view of the house out of my window.

"Alright, let's go then!" Ray announced as he pushed his car door open and hopped out of the driver's seat, "Let's go save Cat!"

"Alright!" Mom, Frankie, Miles, Louie, and I exclaimed as we all hopped out of the van and followed Ray out into the front yard of the house.

Before we knew it, Mr. and Mrs. Nickels, Drake, Josh, Megan, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, Carly, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Rex, Tori, Ray, Mom, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, Nora, Captain Man, Henry, Jasper, Charlotte, Piper, and I were all gathered in the front yard of the house.

"This is it, Dr. Colosso?" Captain Man asked, "This is the house?"

"Why are you asking me?" Dr. Colosso questioned, "Ask Phoebe, Carly, Miles, Alex, Henry, Tori, and Freddie, the ones who actually remember what had really happened!"

"I was only asking you since you are the one who led us here! Is the scent of Cat strong here?"

All of the sudden, Dr. Colosso lifted his little white, furry head up into the air and took a huge whiff of it with his cute, little, pink nose. As soon as he was done, he nodded.

"Alright, that's a good sign," Robbie remarked, "Phoebe, Carly, Miles, Alex, Henry, Freddie, Tori, is the house that you remember going to?"

"Actually, Carly, Henry, Freddie, Tori, and I have never been here before," Alex told Robbie, "Only Phoebe and Miles have."

"Oh, that's right! Sorry, I forgot...,"

"It's fine," Carly, Henry, Freddie, Tori, Alex, Phoebe, and Miles forgave Robbie.

"Believe me, you're not the only one who forgets, Robbie!" Billy assured him, "I've been there before! In fact, I've been there many times!"

"Thank you for making me feel better about myself, Billy," Robbie thanked me.

"Oh, no problem!"

"Anyways, Phoebe, Miles, do you remember this as the house that you rescued Cat, Taylor, and Frankie from?"

"Yup!" Phoebe and Miles exclaimed in unison as they each gave Robbie a single nod.

"Ok, so that's a definitely a good sign!" Charlotte noted, "Do you remember where they were?"

Phoebe and Miles both nodded their heads.

"Alright, so how do we get to Cat?"

"Well first, we have to open that gate, but it has a lock on it that needs a key in order to unlock it," Phoebe answered as she pointed towards the tall fence.

"Ok, and where did you guys find the key?"

"We didn't use a key," Miles replied, "Sam picked the lock with a paper clip."

"And of course we didn't even bring Sam here with us to free Cat!" Carly exclaimed as she dramatically threw her hands up into the air.

"Lucky for you guys, I still remember another one of the skills that came in handy to me as a super villain," Max Thunderman announced, "Do any of you happen to have a paper clip or a bobby pin in your possession that I can use to pick the lock?"

"Ooh, I have a bobby pin!" Nora announced as she took a black, metal pin out of her long, brown hair and handed it to Max Thunderman.

"Your donation is very much appreciated, Nora!" Max Thumderman thanked her.

"Donation? I thought that you were just borrowing it!"

"I am. I was going to say, 'your lend', but that does not make that much sense, so I said, 'your donation'. Plus, it just sounds better to say!"

"Oh, ok!"

With that being said, Max Thunderman ran over to the huge gate with Dr. Colosso in his hands and the rest of us followed him.

"Phoebe, would it bother you to hold Dr. Colosso once more while I pick this lock?" Max Thunderman asked.

"No, not at all, Max!" Phoebe replied.

"Ok, thank you!" Max Thunderman thanked Phoebe as he handed her Dr. Colosso.

"No problem!"

With that being said, Max Thunderman knelt down to the grey lock and stuck Nora's bobby pin inside of the little keyhole.

"Alright, it's unlocked!" He announced about a minute later as he removed the lock from the gate and threw it into the grass.

He quickly stood back up and pushed the gate open for all of us.

"Alright, guys, we have to be quiet," Miles told everybody, "You never know when Nora Dershlit, Linda, Mack, Steve, and Paul could pop out and attack us."

"Like a large group like us would be able to get defeated by a group of five people!" Drake sneered.

"Oh, no, they would totally be able to beat us up!" Piper said sarcastically.

"Yeah, if they attacked us, we would be so screwed!" Max Russo laughed.

"Yeah, a bunch of regular people would totally be able to capture a bunch of ghosts, super villains, and superheroes and their quick-witted friends!" Justin joked.

"Alright, I get it, now shush!" Miles silenced everybody.

"Sorry," Drake, Piper, Max Russo, and Justin apologized in a whisper.

With that being said, we all began to quietly tip-toe into the backyard. I noticed that towards the very back, there was a wooden shed. The shed looked big enough to hide quite a few people in.

"Miles, Phoebe, is that the shed that you had to rescue Cat, Taylor, and Frankie out of?" Jade whisper yelled.

"Yup!" Miles and Phoebe both whisper yelled back.

"Alright, so we're close to Cat then," Tori stated.

"Oh, no, Tori, we're far away from her," Jade said sarcastically, "Far, far, far away."

"Very funny, Jade."

Within about five minutes, all of us were now standing in front of the huge, wooden shed.

"Wow, that was easy," Phoebe stated, "I thought that Nora Dershlit, Mack, Paul, Steve, and Linda would have tried to stop us by now."

"Yeah, me too!" Miles agreed, "Where the heck are they?"

"I have no clue. Let's just be glad that we don't have to deal with them right now."

"Yeah," we all agreed in unison.

"Alright, so how did you guys unlock that lock?" Jasper asked as he pointed towards a much bigger lock, "This one has a combination on it!"

"We didn't have to; we shot one of Max's rockets at the shed, which caused it to create a hole in the wall that was big enough for us to climb through," Phoebe replied.

"Cool! So, do you know where it is?"

"I honestly have no idea if I even have it anymore," Max sighed, "I believe that I launched the last of the rockets that I had created right before my super villain belongings were confiscated by my parents."

"Aw, come on!" Josh cried in disappointment, "I wanted to see you launch your rocket!"

"Calm down, everybody," Mrs. Russo told us, "I'm sure that we'll be able to think of something else."

"Hey, why don't I just use my super strength to break the lock?" Mr. Thunderman suggested.

"You can't," Miles told him as he shook his head, "It's made out of titanium."

"Then, why don't I just use my super strength to bust the door open?"

"Can't do that either, Dad," Phoebe sighed as she shook her head, "They used some type of really strong glass to support the walls, door, and roof."

"Well, what could we do then?"

"I don't know. Try and think of something, guys!"

We all took a minute to think of how we could get into the shed.

"Hey, why don't I just poof up a rocket?" Miles suggested.

"Hey, that's a great idea, Miles! Why didn't I think of that?" Louie asked himself as he threw his hands up into the air.

Miles just shrugged. "I don't know. I guess you just didn't think of it and I did."

Louie glared at Miles. "Wow, what a great explanation, big brother!"

Miles shrugged again. "Hey, I don't know what else you want me to tell you, little brother!"

With that being said, Miles snapped his fingers. Within an instant, a medium-sized rocket appeared. The rocket was on a little, black stand, so that the rocket was pointing directly towards the shed. Also, on the base of the stand, there was a little, red launch button.

"Nice, Miles!" Phoebe exclaimed, "It looks exactly like the one that Max used to free Cat, Taylor, and Frankie a little over a year ago!"

"Thanks!" Miles thanked her, "That's exactly what I was going for!"

Miles crouched down onto the grass and hovered his right hand over the launch button.

"Ok, Max, as soon as the rocket breaks through the wall, I'm going to need you to freeze it with your freeze breath so that it doesn't hurt Cat!" Miles announced.

"Ok, will do!" Max agreed.

"Ok, on the count of three, I'm going to launch the rocket!"

"Got it!"

"Ok, one.... Two.... THREE!!!"

Miles then slammed his hand down on the red launch button, causing the rocket to rumble and roar. We all watched in awe as it soared towards the wall of the huge, wooden shed. As soon as it had broke through, Max used his freeze breath to freeze the rocket, which caused it to fall down into the green grass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
62.8K 2.3K 37
There is a new essay contest in town and it's called the Countrywide State Essay Contest. But, what happens when Cat, Sam, Taylor, and Phoebe decide...
3.5K 99 11
Time line: TMR: They got to the safe haven TW: After void Stiles and Donovan's death TO: Klaus give Elijah to Marcel and Rebekah finds out and lookin...
26.4K 876 28
In this sequel to Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, Sam, Cat, Taylor, and Phoebe have finally won the Countrywide State Essay Contest and now they...