Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-31

5K 139 19
By EricaAB99

Chapter-31

Cherish's POV:

I heard Bruce, "For how long you are going to stay inside the house?"

I avoided looking at him, I whispered, "I am just... not in mood..."

Bruce leaned against the balcony he asked, "You miss him?"

NO....

I do not.... I just ... just think it would be better if he was here.

I am not attached to him.

I moved my hairs away from my face, I whispered, "Ridiculous...."

Bruce looked out saying, "Marriage is not easy.... there are ups and downs... but... you have to hold hope and fix it..."

I rolled my eyes saying, "You got divorce yourself, you can't be telling me this sh*t!"

Bruce gave a bitter smile, he whispered, "That's why I know.... once you let your place empty, someone is going to take your place.... and you will lose them...."

He looked away saying, "God knows how much I regret it...."

I will not regret anything, but... but it's true Riley is out there for a chance, I don't want her to take him away.

He will go to her if he can?

I heard Bruce, "Riccardo Valentine may not be the best man... but he is your man.... You got everything any women in the country will die for...."

But I already messed up big..... I am afraid I have no way back.

Riccardo's POV:

I heard my Secretary walking in to my cabin, He greeted me. I ignored him looking at the computer. He said, "Sir.... Mrs. Valentine is here... she asked to see you...."

I am surprised, I looked at him as I said doubtful, "Cherish?"

He said, "Yes, Sir.... should I send her in?"

I looked away, I am so surprised. I am amazed, and happy at the same time. But I do not found emotions to express those.

But she never does anything as such, is she here for something else. A new plan to get rid of me?

Yea.... after these months, I think she is here with divorce. I swear if she is planning something, then she will see the real Riccardo and she will be mine.... I will show her with whom she belongs!

I will not go easy on her.

I noticed Secretary Woods was looking at me, I said, "Empty the floor and.... send her in...." This floor is already empty, but still... I want to be sure....

I sat there frustrated, waiting for her. I was constantly tapping my finger on the table.

I heard the door opening, I saw her walking in, she is dressed in a purple dress with black choker to her neck. I noticed the bag she was carrying, she got a new purse.

I don't pay attention to the cards, but somehow I know didn't used my cards after that day. She never did.

I know I cannot win her with money, if this was so easy then it would be no fun.

She looks at me with those pretty eyes, I can never look away from them. I saw her sitting there, She kept looking down playing with her fingers nervous.

Yes.... she is up to something.

I need to stop it before it starts.

I pulled myself off the chair, I walked away from her fearing my anger will take over me. I heard her call me, "Riccardo..."

I stopped, I felt her hand on mine asking me to turn to her. I took a deep breath before doing so, I saw her looking at me.

She whispered, "I... I need five minutes..."

I saw her hands going to her bag searching for something. I said, "I am busy.... Don't bring these things to offi"

My words stopped as I saw a red box in her hand. She looked away stretching her hands to me, she whispered, "I... I just thought ... it will look good..."

She was not looking at me, I tried to understand what the fuck is going on.

She said looking at me with her eyes going back to angry, "If you don't want this then.... fine..."

She was about to pull it back when I grabbed the box taking it in my hand looking at it curious. I asked, "what is this?"

She whispered looking down, "Gift..." she whispered it slowly....

Gift....

My wife got me Gift....

I swear I was pressing down a wide smile, I tried to look as normal as possible.

I asked, "Is it for me?.... or ... you are here to show off?"

This is so out of her normal behavior, I saw her hiding her eyes from me, she whispered, "... I... Told you... I just thought... of you when I saw it...."

I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach, she said that. Does she knows what those words mean?

I opened the box seeing a tie, I smirked in satisfaction. I heard her, "I went shopping and..." She stopped looking at me.

She went shopping and she got me something. Talking about mixed signals, she went away from me, asked for divorce and getting me gift at the same time.

I smirked, I whispered, "It's pretty...." I saw a smile on her face.

I live for that... does she knows that?

Cherish's POV:

I subconsciously leaning to him as I said, "You liked it?... Really?"

I had a debate that he will like it or not... I mean I don't know his taste.

He was touching the tie with amusement, He really likes it.

I should go now, I said placing my bag back on my shoulder, "I thought you will think it's tacky..."

Riccardo smiled at me as he said, "You don't need to worry about that.... It's nice..."

Riccardo asked me, "You are coming home?"

I was dreading this question, I whispered, "Actually...."

Riccardo said cold, "So... this gift is advance for another escape...."

I faced his serious face, I said, "I want to be there...."

Riccardo asked placing the box on the table, "You want to be there or be away from me?...."

I said, "If it was that way then... then I would say it loud...."

Riccardo pulled me closer to him, he said, "What else this means?....Wife, explain it to me"

He said trapping me in between the table as his hands, "Tell me?... what does you avoiding me means?...."

He warned, "A hint for you.... You are testing my patience with you... you should know that...." I looked in his taunting warning eyes, I wonder till where can I test his patience.... I want to make him angry.

Because he did displeased me first. There is a another women, that so... he left her for a child, then tried to hand over me the title. When confronted, acted victim... and now I knew he had plans to meet her.

How can I trust a man who breaks every rule I ever had?

I whispered, "I need space... that's how you spell it..." I looked at him in anger.

He leaned closer, like he wanted to kiss me, but he stopped as his gaze shifted cold again. He looked away taking a deep breath. I was disappointed, I wanted him to.. to hold me.

But he stood apart from me. He is still mad about that day, He was serious... he said he will not let me get close to him or have his children.

He parted as his gaze fall into mine, He said, "I want you home... that place is eating me alive without you...."

He made my heart race, why would he say something as that so direct? Why I came here?

I said showing my anger, "You shouldn't since Riley is back in your life..."

I felt his hand tightened around my waist, he warned, "I don't like you bringing someone in between us... when I left no place for any other person...."

I looked in his eyes as I said, "You don't mean that... She told me... you"

He cut my words by saying, "I don't want another fight, And I mean everything I say..... Do me a favor, show Riley what kind of feral animal I married.... I will solve the rest..."

I got offended, as I saw his smirk. He is making fun of me.

I said, "I am not animal!!!... How can you say that!!!"

He pulled me close to him, He whispered in my ear, "I like it that way.... I like every side of you...."

I said to him, "You were angry right? just few days ago..."

Riccardo said, "I am still.... Just don't remind of that, and Office is no place for that...."

I tried to pull off his hand off my waist, I said, "I need to go..."

He asked, "Where?"

I said direct, "Home...."

He said, "That's not your home...." I walked away from him, Why is my face red?

I feel so hot.... I whispered to myself, "this is not because of him... it has no effect on me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7.3K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
270K 9.6K 69
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
51K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
173K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...