That's not me [K. Tanjiro × R...

By Wellenlied

Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ... More

1 | Where Are You?
2 | I Believe You
3 | You Did It!
4 | You Okay?
5 | You'll Regret It
6 | You Can Do It
7 | You'll See
8 | Are You Cold?
9 | I Love You
10 | Don't You Dare
11 | I'll Wait For You
12 | I'll Cheer For You
13 | You Must Stay
14 | That's Not Me
16 | With You
Image Creator
Sequels (Planning)

15 | That's Me

159 5 0
By Wellenlied

Reader's pov

Blood...

Blood...

Everywhere...

What have I done?

I had blood all over me, on my clothes face and hands...

Did I kill all of them?

"I hate you neesan..." Ryu was bleeding out.

"It wasn't me!" I yelled while crying.

"Monster."

"Monster."

"Monster."

I went crazy... "I'M SORRY!"

"Monster."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

No ones pov

"NO!"

"Agh!" Aoi held her red forehead in pain, and before she could shout at her, she saw her crying. Her tears fell down like a waterfall.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" she sobbed out.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt! " Aoi tried to calm her down still holding her hurt forehead.

Y/n started to cry louder and Aoi was troubled, she wasn't able to calm her down.

"Y/n-chan woke up!!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Oneeeeesan!" Ryu dashed towards her bed and jumped on her.

This made things worse; y/n started at her brother in shook and cried even more, "Now I'm imagining them..."

Aoi finally understood why she acted like this, "Y/n you're not dreaming, this is real!"

"You guys are real?"

Aoi and Zenitsu nodded with a smile.

"Oh God... Thank God you guys are alright..."

"Why shouldn't I be?" Ryu also sobbed because his sister finally woke up, "You're finally awake neesan! I was so scared!"

"Y/n!" Tanjiro, Nezuko and Kanao shouted as entered they door after hearing what Zenitsu said.

"Plant fairy!!!" Inosuke yelled. Zenitsu also joined the group hug as everyone cried.

"I'm glad to see everyone again!" y/n cried out, "and Nezuko! I missed you too!"

"Y/n!" all survived hashiras entered the room.

"Kya y/n! You're finally awake!" Mitsuri exclaimed and hugged her tightly making her hard to breath.

"Mitsuri you're squishing her!" Obanai warned and she quickly let go.

"Sorry!"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you guys..." she apologised while tears continued to fall from her eyes.

"You didn't!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"You didn't kill anybody," Obanai crossed his arms.

There was a lot to catch up...

---

Soon, the last hashira meeting was held, the current hashiras retired and the trio as well as Kanao got promoted with the hashira title.
And after more time of rest, the retired hashiras went to live their own lifes, Tanjiro invited his friends and lover to join him since they didn't have somewhere to go.

They prayed at the graves and as Tanjiro and Nezuko looked back as if someone called them, they both started to cry. At the end, everyone cried.
Their house were tidy and some furnitures were replaced with new ones, according to the letter they found on the table, it was the villagers who took care of their home.

Life was finally peaceful and with those she met, the world wasn't cruel for her anymore.

---

Y/n was in the kitchen and cooked since Ryu missed his sister's cooking and the others were also excited to taste her food for the first time.

"I hope it's to your liking," she said and everyone started to eat.

"It's good as always oneesan!" Ryu exclaimed happily.

"It's so good!" Nezuko's eyes sparkled.

The trio also complimented her cooking.

"Thanks guys," she said with smile as she tasted her own dish, "Mh! It's indeed good!"

"You're tasting your own cooking for the first time?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah, I remember how much flavouring I needed thanks to Ryu." y/n said.

Ryu chirped in, "Yeah, when oneesan cooked food as a demon for the first time, she literally poured the whole salt inside!" he started to shiver, "I still remember how it tastes like..."

Everyone started to laugh and the chat continued, they exchanged more stories sharing the funny and beautiful moments they experienced with each other.

---

"Gramps!" Ryu ran towards Urokodaki's home while Tanjiro, Nezuko and y/n trailed behind. They wanted to see their teacher again so they were visiting him to surprise him.

Upon hearing Ryu's voice, the said man stepped out from his house and welcomed them with open arms.

"Long time no see!" y/n greeted him.

"Great to see you kids again," he replied, "Let's go inside."

He didn't show much expression but they all know, he was happy and proud. During their stay, Ryu visited the secret area again where he met Sabito and Makomo, the place was still beautiful but sadly nobody was there. Ryu stayed there for a while recalling his memories with them.

Nezuko stayed around the house and looked up at the mountain where she could see her brother and y/n's figures.

Y/n and Tanjiro were strolling at the training grounds. Everything felt so nostalgic and soon, they stopped in front of the giant rock which was cut in half.

"So that's the stone you cut through..." she said amazed, "You're really amazing."

He blushed at her compliment and wanted to return it, "I think you're amazing too!"

She chuckled as she looked around d the area "I remember playing tag and hide and seek with Ryu around here," suddenly, she had an idea.
"Let's see if you're good at these games!"

She peeked his cheek before running off in the woods.

"Hey! I'll definitely find you!" she heard him shout.

After a short time, she was already breathless. She completely forgot that she doesn't has her demon powers anymore, so her stamina was very bad. She hid behind a tree and looked back at the path she came from.

She giggled thinking she lost him but as she turned around, she was trapped in his arms, "Found you!" he announced as he hold her tight.

"That's because you have better stamina than me," she added but accepted her,
defeat anyways, "Alright, stop it tickles!" he snuggled into her neck.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" he asked.

"Why not."

---

Many months passed after Muzan's defeat and as winter came again, Inosuke and Zenitsu were sledging near Tanjiro's home. Y/n build a snowman with Ryu and Nezuko while Tanjiro watched them from afar with a smile on his face.

He approached them and informed, "I heard in 'town's name' is a festival, wanna go there tomorrow?"

Y/n eyes sparkled, when was the last time she attended a festival? Nobody knew, but she definitely wanted to go.

"I'm interested," she answered and looked at Nezuko and Ryu who also agreed.

"Then it's settled!" Tanjiro made a closed eye smile, "Let's go tomorrow!"

_____________
1077 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
22.4K 512 14
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
625K 23.9K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
871K 34.5K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...