13 | You Must Stay

No ones pov

Tanjiro rested in the butterfly estate while Shinobu attended a meeting. As she came back at evening, she bought tow familiar persons back, Tamayo and Yushiro.

"Long time no see, Tamayo-san, Yushiro-san!" Ryu greeted them with a hug and the winged demon also came out after hearing their names.

"Stop hugging me now!" she heard Yushiro shout so Ryu just continued to hug the demon doctor and received glares from him.

"Great to see you both again," y/n smiled at them.

Tamayo smiled at her while patting Ryu's head, "It's great to see you two too, y/n."

Yushiro crossed his arms while looking away, "Sup."

"Ara?" Shinobu chirped, "you three know each other?"

"Long story," y/n answered, "let's talk inside."

---

"A poison that can weaken him? How interesting," y/n spoke, "alright, let's do it."

"But first, let me finish the antidote," Tamayo informed, "it's almost finished. May I take some more blood samples from you?"

"Really?" the winged demon gasped, "That's some great news, take as much as you need!"

The cure was completed and Tamayo gave it to Nezuko, but they didn't know about the side effects; she passed out and her temperature rised. They planned to sent her to Urokodaki Sakonji.

Soon, Shinobu told the two demons about her plan.

"Is this really what you want?" the winged demon asked carefully and she received a nod from her in confirmation,
"if that's what you want, I shall respect and accept you decision." she sighed.

"Thank you, y/n." she sighed, "I still have to tell Kanao about this..."

"And you don't want the cure now, y/n?" Tamayo asked her again.

She shook her head, "No, I want to join the battle and help as much as I can. And in case I loose control, I shall be killed. That's decided."

They went quiet, so y/n changed the subject, "I'm quite curious, what kind of poison will you two create? I don't think a poison can kill him..."

"But we can make him grew weaker," Tamayo added and all three of them grinned.

"What ingredients do you two need? I'll get them." the winged demon announced.

---

Tomorrow was the day when Tanjiro can join the hashira training and the night before, he met up with y/n at the very same roof.

"You're staying here?" Tanjiro asked sadly.

She nodded, "I'll help Shinobu-san and Tamayo-san out with the poison they create. But I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," he replied and accepted her decision, "say y/n, why didn't you want to take the cure?"

"I want to join the battle and help you and the others. I don't want to sit behind and wait. I'll be alright since I can heal myself. Make sure to take care of yourself."