5 | You'll Regret It

No ones pov

Everyone was recovering well and soon the doctor came and announced that everyone was healed up. Tanjiro's crow also came and informed them about their next mission.

"Hey! Why are you running?!" Inosuke yelled after Tanjiro started running annoyed from his questions, "I won't lose to you!"
LlRyu also started to run, "I'm faster than all of you!"l

At night, they arrived at their destination and the forest was huge...

"I'm not going inside!" Zenitsu declared but no one minded him.

Suddenly, a slayer caught there attention and as Tanjiro wanted to help them, they got dragged into the forest again causing the burgundy slayer to chase after him.

"Tanjiro-nii, wait!" Ryu followed him and Inosuke came along leaving the blonde completely alone.

They lost the slayer who got dragged away but they met another one named Murata.

"What?! More mizunotos?! We need stronger ones! And why is a child here?!" Murata exclaimed and Inosuke hitted him for being weak.
After noticing the threads, they started to cut them because they controlled the slayers, but with no avail. The thread kept coming.

"Eek! Spiders!" Ryu shrieked causing a leaf to fall from his mask landing on the ground and some rosemaries emerged around the leaf.
"Eh?" Ryu picked it up and suddenly, many rosemaries emerged around him and the spiders left him alone.

"Spiders don't like rosemaries." he heard his sister say.

"Tanjiro-nii! Inosuke! Cut the threads around them again!" Ryu shouted.

"It's no use!" Inosuke shouted back.

"Trust me!"

They did as told and Ryu started to run and with each step he took, a multitude of rosemary plants unfurl from the earth, creating a fragrant carpet beneath his feet surrounding the freed slayers and they remained there.

"What are those?" Inosuke shouted and picked some of the plants up.

"Rosemaries!" Ryu shouted and Tanjiro stared at his mask in awe. Yes, y/n did it.

"Hurry and find the origin of those threads." they heard her say and Inosuke navigated the demon. Then, he threw Tanjiro towards the spider mother who decided to give up and accept her fate.
But instead of pain, she received a painless death.
"Be careful, there's a kizuki here."

Soon, they faced the spider father who separated them.

Ryu's pov

I was falling but neesan appeared and I landed on her back.

"Let's go find the others," she said, "help me look, those trees are blocking the view."

I agreed and neesan flew faster.

Tanjiro's pov

'Nezuko!' Rui trapped her in treads above us. He wanted to make a deal with me that I should give Nezuko to him, but I won't. Never.

He silenced Nezuko by tightening the treads around her until she passed out which angered me. How dare he hurt my sister!

Suddenly, flower petals fell from the sky and as I looked up again, Nezuko was gone.

"She's here." I heard y/n behind me and turning around she carried Nezuko in bridal style. Ryu was also on her back and he waved at me.

"Rest, leave it to me." she placed Nezuko in my arms as I sat on the ground and Ryu also jumped down from her back joining me.