Dead or Alive (One Piece x Re...

By coco_plays_196

(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gott... More

.:*โ˜†DEAD OR ALIVEโ˜†*:.
wishes and worlds
Meeting the warlord's !
Lier's, thief's and father's fear's
Star's in the sky's
The spring's of bad news
Goodbye old friend and hello new
Rememberable Adventures! Part: 1
Rememberable Adventures part:2

New life and a Blind man

1.2K 50 19
By coco_plays_196

Previously in 'dead or alive' (y/n)'s parents had gifted her a box, what was in the box ? why a wishing star of course ! you have to repeat the wish 3 times for it to work and this woman had wish to be within the world of ONE PIECE ! and her wish was granted by 2 gods, more on them later ! the girl is now in one piece and she is falling hard into this world ! literally!

(that should clear up the counting for all of you ~ author~chan ;) )

key info:

(Y/n) - Your name

(n/n)- Nickname

(h/c) - Hair colour

(e/c) - Eye colour

(S/c) - Skin colour

(F/c) - Fav colour

(what have I got my self into!?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wealth, fame, power.

Gold Roger, the king of the pirate's, obtained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dyeing word drove countless souls to the seas.

Gold Roger: you want my treasure? you can have it! I left all my treasure together in one place, now you just have to find it!

these words lorded men to the Grandline in pursuit of dreams greater then they ever dared to imagen.

this is the time know as the great pirate era!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhAHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The great winds blows aggressively agents the young girl as she was falling from the stars, cloud rushing past her as she fell, the ground seemed to get closer by the second. the girl panicked trying to grab for anything as if she could reach for a cloud and be stopped for a deathly fall.

"crap, crap, crap !!!" the (h/c) girl screamed 'I'm to young to die!' "ahhhhhhh-oof!"

she fell though the tree canopy and landed on the ground with a thud.

(y/n) pov:

I managed to get of the hard ground and my head hurt , rubbing my sore (h/c) head 'What the hell! ow...' I had fell hard on my butt when I had drop from the sky onto the hard earthy ground "Did I just fall from the sky and survived because I fell into a tree?"

My head turned up as I looked up from where I came and there was a small me shaped hole in it "guess not" I sweat dropped

as I turned to look around. "how in the world ? you know what scratch that I'm in one piece that basically normal here.....yeah I'm in one piece....IM IN ONE PIECE !" the colour drained from my body. Is this real? I started pinching my self and slapping my own face leaving a red hand prints on it for a good few painful minutes

"wake up wake up wake up!"

Wow I'm actually here! wait I'm actually here, guess I should look around and figure out where I am.

I sighed as I notices the only thing I could only see was trees around me, I decided to walk up to one and feel it, I felt the tree 'there real' I feel a little shocked I was genially expecting to wake up or something by touching it guess not so I started to explore more as I walked a little I examined the world around me, I could hear the birds chirp and sing and I could see the wind around me swayed the trees around me gently. I could feel the breeze brush my figure lightly confirming this was all real 'so I'm actually in one piece, wow, what do I do first'

I looked down at my self 'wait....why am I so small' I look at my (s/c) hands they look like a child's! panicking I see a small body of water in front of me in the distance and dash to it, looking into the water I was met with my reflection 'god damit' I am currently looking at my six year old self, curse you orb thingy's! sighing and rubbing my temples. "I'm going to assume this is pre Luffy being a pirate because if not ...I'll be to young to marry my mans...Law, Ace, sanji, everyone I'm sorry if that the case your going to miss this fine piece of ass that is me... any way assuming this is pre and I need to find something like a village or town... great I'm talking out loud to my self again...sigh"

I start walking around looking out for any sign of life on the island, I will admit it a beautiful island, it's probably a spring or summer island because this weather is really nice!

After about half a hour of walking I stumbled upon an apple tree. "I'm kind of hunger hmm" claiming the tree which took great effort I finally reached the apples. sitting on a branch I picked an apple looked at it and bit it ' so sweet!' I start to relax and eat some apples. I start eating them 1by1 and soon enough I had a pile of like 20-30 below me on the ground I continued eating. I picked another one looking at it it was a normal apple

" YUCK!" I pull the 'apple' away from my mouth and realized it didn't look the same, I still looked like an apple it now had swirls on it "wait a sec" I just ate a devil fruit "oh my going merry..." well guess I can't swim now I wonder what fruit I just eat wait...didn't the orb things say I'd have super ability's? might as well eat the rest but I swear I picked up a normal apple.

After eating the devil fruit I lost my appetite for the apples, jumping down from the tree I decided to test out the devil fruit seeing a near by I decided to punch the rock

"please don't brake my hand" I pull back and hit the rock with everything I had sending it flying through the forest ".......AHHH omg omg I just did that!" smiling to myself I could feel the stars around me "yay!" jumping up and down happily.

After testing the fruit out more, I began to I started skipping through the forest thinking to my self "so I could be like every other one piece fanfic and find Luffy and join his crew or I could be different maybe join law or whitebeard ? maybe? hmm I seem to have time to decide so ill just have fun and get stronger for now wait wahh- OW!"

"well well what's a little thing like you doing so far from the village? hmm?" A bandit questioned menacingly holding me by my jumper. there was a group of 3 them all looking right at me. 'Where the hell did they come from!' I started to squirm "Get-t of-f !" I screamed 'curse this small body!'. "Ge-e-t--t-t o-ff-f ahhaha" a bandit mocked me. "we could let you go or we could sell you yeah sell ya but first we can have some fun with ya right boys !" all 3 bandits laugh. " I S-Said get OFF!!" I pulled my arm back to swing, when a sword came and knocked all 3 men away and I was swiftly place is someone's arm. "In the name of true justice i will not let you put harm to this young girl" looking up at my saviour I see its....omg...

??? pov :

I walk though the peaceful forest enjoying the sound of nature, my marine coat flowing behind me with my purple kimono. I was enjoying the peace when I sensed 3 figures a head and a small one. "hmm what is a family doing out here?" as I got with in a 100 years I could sense this was not a family, the small figure was in distress. I quickened me pace and heard a little girls voice "get-t of-f!" I heard the 3 others mock and laugh at the child. I could not let this stand.

(y/n) pov :.

Fujitora! admiral of the marines!

I'm eye's widen with astonishment, was I really just saved by the Fujitora. wait Fujitora isn't an admiral yet he's a vice-admiral! still bad though! I looked at his features he looks younger then in Dressrosa and his scars seem more...fresh.

Fujitora looked down at me with a stoic face them smiled "you okay little one?" I nod "hmhm! thank you sir!"

"HEY IT'S A MARINE! RUN!" one of the bandits says and then tired to run off ,Fujitora's face twists into a frown held me tight and uses his sword and devil fruit to crush the men into the earth just like in Dressrosa just smaller.

He turned around and began to walk away with me in his arms using his stick to guide him "I am deeply sorry you had to witness that, now little one what's your name and where's your parents? a little one like you should not wonder alone" Fujitora says he turns his head at me with a small but caring smile.

'oh god what do I say *hey I'm from another world and I don't have any idea where I am!* think damit think!'

"umm I'm (y/n) and I don't have parents sir." Fujitora face fill with concern "oh my if you don't mine me asking why are you on this island it covered in bandits? where your parents from here?"

'I AM?!'

"I washed up here a few days ago, I'm scared" I make tear brim my eye dam this better be convincing I hate crying "as for my parents I-I never knew them well they where never around much and then one day they just never came back" I make my self go into an almost full cry with tear coming down my cheeks, I'll admit at least I'm not lying about my parents they are never home.

"my my you poor child" Fujitora bring me to his chest in a tight but carful hold, I sniffle calming down.

"I'll get you of this island its not safe here" Fujitora say to me, I quickly nod and hold on to him as a village comes into view, he makes him way to what seemed to be the docks , Fujitora places me down so I can walk by him.

"so little one seeing as you might be with us for a while tell me about your self?" Fujitora speaks taking small steps so I can catch up

"uhhh? my fav colour is (f/c), I like eating, I love the sea but I cant swim, I love adventures! " I chirp to Fujitora make him chuckle "adventures huh? what kind ?" Fujitora asked as he walked seeming to listening to ever word I say quietly

"hehe big ones or small I don't mind as long as its fun !" Fujitora feels so easy to talk to! I do believe Fujitora is one of the only true marines along with side smoker, oh I cant wait to see his fine ass! Fujitora hums positively at my answer.

Fujitora's pov:

'this girl is odd, I can sense power with in her but she seems just to be a normal child looking for fun and love'

"ahh I forgot to introduce my self properly my apologies (y/n) I'm Fujitora I'm a marine , now may I ask what you look like as I can not see" I asked (y/n) as I gestor to my face, I here the little one giggle.

"okay umm I have (h/c) and (e/c) eyes and I look (insert your description of yourself), I'm also wearing a dark red hoodie!" I smile to my self "I see, now then (y/n) why don't we hurry, you must be hunger and in need of basic care" I hear her chuckle again

"yay! food!" I smile toward the girls presents and we walk to my ship, she's so positive and polite, she doesn't deserve to be alone and have to face this cruel world alone. I sighed as I thought to my self, Zephyr and garp had a field day tormenting sengoku about Rosinante, guess it my turn for torment, I chuckled as I looked at (y/n) happy presents,

'I'll deal with it' and I smiles.

(y/n) pov :

Fujitora takes me to what assumed was his office on his ship and picks me up and softly places me to sit in his chair, I look up to Fujitora curiously tilting my head "sit here please and I will be back with some food soon" he said with a smile as he walked out.

'my god my god my god, I'm on a marine ship, Fujitora's ship! okay okay I need to think now, I need to stop panicking , okay first I need to think about what I'll do to get stronger and what a good way to do it , join the marine's? for now yes ,I'll go with Fujitora and try and get strong, so I'm like what 6 ? meaning I'm quite a few years away from Luffy going to sea, alright then it settled! I'll get stronger! and save everyone! I'll save them all Rosinante , thatch, ace, everyone I can! they didn't deserve to suffer like they did. I hope I wont be took late, no I can't think like that ! I can do this !'

putting a thumbs up to my self, I looked around Fujitora's office, defiantly wano inspired I can tell that much. It had a small purple theme and dark oak furniture around the cabin, files and documents place neatly around the room.

Hopping off the chair I looked around till I found some plain paper in a drawer, picking the paper up I took it back to the desk, I jumped up to climb back on the chair easily making it back up and plopped down. I sat there quietly and started to doodle little things with the pens on Fujitora's desk. time seemed to escape me and before I knew it Fujitora was back!

"FUJITORA YAY! your back! I was getting bored!" I state excitedly spinning in the chair make Fujitora chuckle he was carrying to bowls of something.

"here you go, I don't know if you've ever had soba but it is quite delicious " he said placing the bowl Infront of me and hands me chopsticks, I look down a the soba, it had shrimp and eggs green stuff and a soup! The smell is so good! It smelt heavenly! I hurriedly tried picking it up with the chopsticks but I kept dropping the noodles , I struggled to pick up the slippery noodles causing me to pout seconds after I here the deep chuckle of Fujitora. He place his big hand over my small one "like this" he places my hand in a position and moves my hand to pick up the noodles as soon as the noodles where away from the bowl I slurped them up causing Fujitora to smile, after a few more pitiful attempts by my self I got the hang of it kind of.

narrator Pov:

(y/n) was sat at the main side of Fujitora's dark oak desk and Fujitora on the other, Fujitora eat his soba peacefully listening to the girl and (y/n) struggled but did to and ranted about how nice it was and how she's never has something like this , both looked peaceful and quite contempt in each other presents, both sat and talk and eat till Fujitora was called back to duty. sighing Fujitora picked up the girl and the bowls handing them to a soldier and Fujitora then took (y/n) to his equators for safe keeping and gave her paper and pens to draw with feeling the presents of it earlier.

"Okay now stay here young one I'll be back soon" Fujitora said rubbing the girls head goodbye for now. (y/n) just smiles and when back to drawing, they honestly where impressive for a 6 year old but Fujitora couldn't see that, Fujitora made his way to top deck "Men statues report"

"Sir yes Sir the report is that the whole island is clear no more pirates or bandits are present on the island sir!" a marine replied. "good, set Acores for the main base, Marineford!" is all Fujitora said making his way to the bow of the ship.

As this was happening (y/n) just laid on the floor kicking her legs up as she drew.

To think her 26 year old soul had a chance to just be a kid again, her mind could also feeling the effect but she still could make sense of everything just fine, she's just more like a child now in both mind and heart.

To think she was here in one piece it was a dream come true or was it a nightmare waiting to happen ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author~chan here ! or Coco either one ! wow our first steps into one piece ! and we already met Fujitora! dad figure maybe ??? let me know! so let me explain out devil fruit our is unnamed and its basically a advancement power allowing the holder to have advance strength, speed and more! And it adds more as you train yourself and the fruit. basically like a game upgrade the more training you do the more power you get. There also some hide parts of thus fruit I will not be reviling till later chapters!

~see ya~ - love Coco/author~chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 506 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
84.4K 2.3K 15
there will be X Reader X OC Male X Male Female X Female Fluff, Lemons, Romance - whatever really
23.1K 1K 11
One Piece Fanfic โ€ขFemale reader yandere one piece various x reader โฆ Desire... craving, longing and yearning. ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž ๐“† Hope is something that I al...
3.3K 198 10
แต›แตƒสณโฑแต’แต˜หข หฃ แถ !สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง๏ฝกโ€ข โ€ข๏ฝก ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...