wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

Nightmares & Pancakes | 031

1.5K 47 62
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Hi, sweetheart, I'm b-"

Once I walk in the apartment, I see Billie, on the couch, kissing another girl. The girl has her shirt off and she's on Billie's lap.

"What the fuck?!" I shout. Billie pushes the girl off and rolls her eyes. "Baby, this isn't a great time, you should go."

"Baby? Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell. The girl glares at me, putting on her shirt as she walks out. Billie walks over to me and I shout "Billie, what the f-"

She cuts me off by slapping my face. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I start crying and she rolls her eyes again. "You're seriously pathetic."

Why is she treating me like this?

She's cheating on me and now, she hits me?

"You're crying over this? God, no wonder your ex abused you." She scoffs.

Tears start falling more and more and she pushes me back. "I don't know why I ever wanted to date you." Billie grumbles.

I can't believe this.

"Baby, baby, wake up!"

I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Billie. "Don't fucking touch me!" I shout, lightly pushing her off.

I put my head in my hands and start to cry once again. "Angel, what's wrong?" Billie asks.

"You know what's wrong!"

"Baby, you were having a nightmare. You were shaking and crying and I was trying to wake you up." She frowns.

It was just a nightmare?

"It felt so real." I say. "I know, baby, but I'm right here, okay? Can I hug you?" Billie questions and I hesitantly nod. She wraps me in a tight hug and kisses my forehead.

I start crying into her chest and she rubs my back to comfort me. "It's okay, baby, it's okay." She whispers.

"I don't want it, and I don't want to want you. But in my dreams, I seem to be more honest and I must admit you've been in quite a few." She starts singing. "What are you doing?" I ask through tears.

"Just focus on my voice, angel."

She finishes singing Halley's Comet to me and I finally calm down. "How are you feeling?" Billie asks softly. "I'm okay." I shrug.

It all felt so real.

I'm just so glad it was a dream.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Uh, I had a dream you cheated on me, you said.. some, uh.." I sigh before finishing my sentence. "You said some mean things and then, you hit me." I say.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." Billie hugs me tightly again. "You know I'd never ever do that to you, right?"

"I know." I nod slowly. "I love you so much, Nevaeh." She whispers. "I love you more, baby." I respond.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, baby girl."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, baby. I don't care if it's 4 in the morning or if I'm busy, you call me if you ever need me, okay?"

"I don't deserve you." I chuckle. "Yeah, you do. You deserve everything and more, Vae." She tells me. "I love you." I smile up at her and press my lips to hers. "I love you." She echoes.

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

"Not really." I shake my head. "That's okay, we can just lay here." Billie smiles sweetly. I nod and lay my head on her chest.

She's seriously the sweetest person I know.

I can't believe I got lucky enough to have her.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After we cuddled for a little while, Billie and I are out in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Billie, if you put whipped cream on my nose one more time, I swear to fuck." I sigh in annoyance.

I'm making pancakes, and Billie's really just.. observing.

"It's so funny though." Billie giggles. "It's not." I roll my eyes. She keeps putting whipped cream on my nose whenever she can and then, she starts dying laughing.

She does it again and I groan. "Bil, do it again and I swear, you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Ooh, that sounds fun. Should I do it again?" Billie smirks. "If you're not gonna help, go sit down." I sigh. "No, I'm attached to you, mentally and physically." She shrugs her shoulders.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the stove. "Wait, open your mouth." She says. "Why?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Just do it." She orders.

I sigh and listen, opening my mouth. She squirts whipped cream in my mouth, onto my tongue before she licks it off and kisses me.

"Yummy." She smirks once she pulls away. "You're nasty." I laugh. "Don't lie, you liked it." She raises an eyebrow, knowingly. "Maybe a little bit." I chuckle softly.

She leans in and kisses me again, tasting the whipped cream on her lips.

"Ahem."

We pull apart and see Isaiah standing there with a disgusted expression. "Can you guys get a room please?"

"No, we're doing some kinky shit. Full on fucking on the counter and-"

"Billie, seriously?" I roll my eyes. "You're so weird." Isaiah tells her, shaking his head. "Thank you." Billie smiles proudly.

I have an odd girlfriend.

"Anyways, are you guys alright? I heard yelling earlier." Isaiah tells us.

Billie looks at me and I nod, signaling that she can say it. "Vae just had a nightmare, that's all." She tells him. "Shit, are you okay, Vae?" Isaiah asks me. "I'm alright now, thank you." I smile at him.

"That's good." He grins and hugs me. "Oh, I made pancakes." I tell him. "Ooh, yummy." Isaiah grabs a plate from the cabinet and gets one from the plate I left them on.

The three of us get our food and go to the table to eat. "These are actually so good." Isaiah says. "Actually? I literally cook all the time because your cooking is ass." I say. "Hey, I just have a hard time, alright?" He huffs. "You burnt water, Zay." I sigh.

"That was one time!" He puts his hands up in defense. "How can you burn water?" Billie laughs. "I don't know, I actually know how to cook, unlike someone." I say, glaring at Isaiah. "Nevaeh, I'm not liking this criticism I'm getting right now!" He says.

"Womp womp." I shrug. "Fuck off." He grumbles. "I think the right phrase is 'thank you so much for making me pancakes, Vae.'" I smile innocently. "Here, I'll do it." Billie says. "Thank you for cooking, baby."

"Of course, sweetheart." I smile. "See? That wasn't so hard, Isaiah." She says to him.

Isaiah sighs. "Thank you, Nevaeh."

"You're welcome." I say. He rolls his eyes playfully as he shoves a piece of pancake in his mouth.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Instagram

vaeh.grant

Liked by billieeilish and 347 others
vaeh.grant chef vae in the house 👩‍🍳

View all 17 comments

billieeilish my girlfriend is gordon ramsay
^ vaeh.grant don't compare me to him pls 🙏
  ^ isaiahjordan that's going a little bit far

user1 yummy

dev_fisher Those look so fucking good omg

imani i want some

user2 🤤

isaiahjordan ate (literally)

holly speaks 🤍

i love this chap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
13.5K 507 31
𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 /mo͞on/ 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒�...
42.6K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...
8.8K 335 11
(𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐠-𝐦𝐚) 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.