The Forgotten School Flower H...

By microwave_shark

The school held deep memories of the past. Some people called the school a myth, saying that only a handful o... More

My Flower
The dare
The loss of the empires
Past
Magic
Memories
Feelings
Trick
Frauds
Gone
Plants and blood
Jimmy?
Control
Wake up Jim...
Home
Love
Cute
Familiar
Gods
Grian
The desert
Flower garden?
In love?
Teasing
Head canons and art :D
Important!!!

Dreams

67 0 1
By microwave_shark

Jimmy woke up in a strange town, feeling disoriented and unsure of where he was. The town was located in a swamp, and the houses were made of spruce trees and stone. The large town was surrounded by a giant wall also made of spruce trees and stone. As Jimmy stood up from the ground, he looked around, shocked to see people with cod tails and fish scales on their skin. They all wore the same kind of forest green clothing, which blended in with the water colour. Jimmy was confused and overwhelmed, wondering where he was and what was going on. Jimmy realised that the people around him were like him as well, having scales and a cod tail. He wondered if he'd forgotten that about himself. But then one person ran up to him excitedly. "Oh Cod father, are you really having an alliance with Count Fwhip?" The girl asked. "Who? What are you talking about?" Jimmy asked, confused, feeling overwhelmed by the strange world around him. "Who's the Cod father, where am I, and what's going on?" "Cod father, are you okay?" The girl asked with concern, seeing him frozen in thought. Jimmy was suddenly knocked out of his confusion when he remembered where he was. "Oh, sorry, kid, I was just thinking about something." "And uh yeah, I am going to Fwhip's empire and we'll have a meeting," Jimmy said, trying to make it seem like he knew what he was talking about. But he knew he was just making it up and he was worried that he'd be caught. The girl smiled and walked away, leaving Jimmy confused. After sitting around for a while, he decided to walk around and see what his "empire" looked like. As he explored, he noticed that his past selves had created a prosperous and happy kingdom. The people were kind and helpful toward one another, working to maintain a harmonious existence. Jimmy felt proud that his past selves had created such a lovely place, even if he was struggling to remember the details of it all. Suddenly, someone emerged from the water, shocking Jimmy a bit before he recognised her as his sister, Lizzie. "Hey, Jimmy!" she said with a smile. Jimmy felt a bit scared but then remembered he was in his past self's body, so he had to pretend to be him and act like this was his own sister. "Oh hey, Lizzie, you scared me..." he said, trying to make it seem like things were normal. But he knew this wasn't his sister, so he was still feeling confused and a bit overwhelmed. Jimmy was still feeling confused and overwhelmed, but he knew he had to play along and pretend like everything was normal. "What are you doing here, Lizzie?" he asked her, trying to sound normal and casual even though he was still feeling off. Lizzie responded with a smile, "Oh, just taking a break from ruling my kingdom." "What about you?" she asked in return. "Just... thinking," Jimmy responded awkwardly, not really knowing what to say or how to behave. Jimmy was still feeling confused and overwhelmed, but he knew he had to play along and pretend like everything was normal.  "Thinking about what?" Lizzie asked, looking at Jimmy with a raised eyebrow. "Are you thinking about Scott?" she teased. Jimmy's face flushed with embarrassment and he stuttered a bit before replying. "Wh-what! No!" he said, feeling flustered and not sure how to answer her question. "Anyways Lizzie, how did you get so tall?" he asked her, hoping to change the topic of conversation. Lizzie laughed. "Jim, you don't remember?" she asked him, sounding amused. "Well, Scott and me, kinda scammed each other. I gave him diamond boots giving him ice powers while he gave me that heart of the sea making me this!" Lizzie told him, smiling proudly. "Wait so that's why you have fish scales?" Jimmy asked her, feeling intrigued. It all made sense to him now. "What else did Scott give you?" he wondered, interested to know more about the strange magical items his past self had found. "Jim, oh my god your memory sucks!" Lizzie laughed, sounding like she was having a great time teasing him. "The heart of the sea transformed me into what I looked like 1000 years ago when you and me were born but I went to land and left you and became human leaving all my memoirse of the sea behind!" "Wait, so that's why you have fish scales?" Jimmy asked. "What else did Scott give you?" he wondered, intrigued to know more about the strange magical items his past self had obtained and left behind. "Jimmy, we're part-fish, we're ocean gods!" Lizzie exclaimed. "Of course we have fish scales!" Jimmy was astounded by this revelation. "Scott gave you nothing else?" he asked, "Why not?" Lizzie gave him a teasing look. "Jimmy, I didn't like Scott after that, but when you told me you had a crush on him, I forgave him, so you don't hate me!" she replied with a smile. "Anyways I'm supposed to meet Joel now, sorry Jim, bye!" Lizzie waved and swam away, leaving Jimmy alone. Jimmy felt alone now, his head still spinning a bit and his past memories still coming back as he tried to piece together the events of his past life. As he sat there alone, he wondered when he'd see Lizzie again, or even if he'd ever remember everything that had happened to him during the last 1000 years. Jimmy sat there, alone, thinking about everything that Lizzie said to him. She told him about Scott and his past self's relationship, and he wondered if he could see Scott again. He also wondered how Lizzie lost her memories when she became human, adding to the questions already lingering in his mind as the sun set, casting a warm glow over the water. As he sat there, he took a deep breath, trying to process everything and piece together his past. As the sun disappeared under the water, the wind blew through Jimmy's wet and soft dirty blonde hair, blowing it back. He stared at the calm water and dipped his feet in, but just as he did so, he heard something behind him. "Jimmy..." A devilish voice called out to him. Jimmy quickly stood up and turned around to see the same dark shadowy figure with purple eyes. Jimmy felt a chill go down his spine as he looked at the mysterious figure and wondered what they wanted with him. "You poor soul... I know you're not the real Jimmy... Let me just..." Blood red vines emerged from the ground, growing over Jimmy's body. "Let me go!" Jimmy screamed, but he was too late. "Aw, poor Jimmy is afraid, let me take you out of your misery..." The demon laughed, and the vines dragged him into the cold ocean, pulling him deep under the water. Jimmy tried to swim but was too weak to fight back, and soon he lost consciousness, unable to fight against the demon's control.

Jimmy woke up screaming and sweating, shaking and hugging himself. He looked around and found himself in his room, still disorientated from his nightmare. Suddenly, Joel and Lizzie ran into the room, concerned about his state. "Jimmy!" both of them exclaimed at once, rushing over to him to check on him. Jimmy was still shaken by the nightmare, but he was relieved to see them there. He hugged both of them tightly for a moment as they reassured him that everything was alright. Lizzie hugged Jimmy tightly and started crying, relieved that he was awake. "Didn't I tell you not to do that, you idiot!" she yelled at him through her tears. "Lizzie, I-" Jimmy couldn't hold back the tears and started crying into her pink dress, overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment. He was glad to see her and felt a sense of comfort in her embrace. Lizzie continued to hold him in her arms, letting him cry and express himself as the two siblings reunited after all this time. Joel hugged the three of them tightly and said, "Jimmy, you got us all so worried when you fainted again!" While they hugged each other, Grian and Kathrine ran in behind them, along with everyone else. Kathrine and Grian ran up to the three and hugged Jimmy, happy to see him awake and safe. The group hug continued for a while as all of them expressed their relief and their love and care for Jimmy. It was a touching moment, and the group hug made the three siblings feel even closer and more connected to one another. Gem pushed everyone out of the way and looked at Jimmy. "Jimmy! You're awake! I'm so sorry I couldn't use my magic to wake you up, there was nothing I could do, are you okay?!" She asked, sounding very concerned for his well being. Jimmy nodded, still shaken up by his nightmare but relieved to see everyone there. He was grateful for Gem's concern and her kindness in checking up on him and making sure he was okay. "Lizzie, I-I saw you in my dream. I remember fWhip, and Scott, and Joel were mentioned. But I was in this swamp kingdom, it seemed like Past Jimmy's empire!" Jimmy's expression was still a bit overwhelmed and confused, but he was trying to remember and make sense of everything. As he talked with Gem, he continued to slowly recover and process the strange memories coming back to him from his past. "Wait, Jim, give me one second!" Gem said, frantically looking for something before pulling out her staff. "I'll do a spell so we can see your dream!" "Just don't think about anything but your dream, okay?" "Uh okay..." Jimmy said, unsure if this was a good idea. He tried to remember the dream he had and pushed all his other thoughts aside, doing his best to focus on the dream he had seen.  Gem began to wave her staff around, chanting some words in a mysterious language. A swirl of purple and blue mist surrounded them as the words continued. Jimmy watched, feeling anxious but curious to see what would happen next. Suddenly, the mist cleared a bit and revealed a strange landscape, as if they were inside another world. It was vaguely similar to the swamp kingdom from Jimmy's dream. There were tall trees and thick vegetation, and Jimmy could hear strange animal sounds coming from somewhere nearby. They all watched Jimmy's dream as it played out, and when it came to the part where Lizzie left, everyone recognised the demon that emerged from behind. They all stared in horror as Jimmy was dragged into the ocean with red vines. Scott stared in horror as well, his expression changing to one of panic as he realised what was happening. He started breathing heavily, his chest heaving as if he couldn't quite catch his breath. He was shaken up by what he was seeing, and he was struggling to process it all. "Jimmy... that's Xornoth..." Gem said, speaking in a trembling voice. She sounded frightened as she recognised the demon that had been pulling Jimmy into the ocean. She knew that demon was not a good being and she was worried about what it was going to do to Jimmy and everyone else. Her expression was filled with concern as she watched the dream play out some more, waiting to see what would happen next. As everyone whispered to each other about what they had seen in the dream, Scott got up and left the room, and Jimmy followed him, doing his best to not be noticed by anyone. He wasn't sure what Scott was up to or why he wanted to be alone. Was he processing the dream or coming up with a plan? Jimmy wasn't certain, but he wanted to make sure he could keep an eye on him and make sure Scott was alright. Scott entered his room, and Jimmy could see that he was frightened. His heart dropped at seeing Scott's expression, and after a few minutes, he knocked gently on the door. "Hey Scott, it's me Jimmy," he said, trying to sound comforting. Scott didn't answer or even open the door, and Jimmy was worried that he might be hiding something or that he was keeping something from them. He knew that Scott knew more than he was letting on about Xornoth, and he was desperate to find out what it was. "Hey Scott, I'm gonna open the door now, I'm worried about you." Jimmy said, sounding more determined now, and he started opening the door slowly. Scott's room was small and had a royal feel to it. The colorscheme was gold, teal, and white, and Jimmy could see Scott sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a poppy flower in one hand and staring at it. He looked up slowly, his eyes meeting Jimmy's, and for a moment, neither of them said anything. Jimmy walked up to Scott and sat down next to him, putting his arm around Scott's shoulder. Scott continued to play with the poppy in his hand, leaning his head against Jimmy's shoulder. Slowly, Scott's breathing began to slow down and his body relaxed a bit. He seemed to feel calmer and better with Jimmy right beside him, and he remained there, leaning against Jimmy's shoulder and fiddling with the flower in his hand. Jimmy could feel the tension leaving Scott's body as he sat there, feeling glad that he could be there for him in that moment. Jimmy stayed there, holding Scott's shoulder, and after a few more moments, Scott turned towards him, his expression looking more relaxed and peaceful. He looked up at Jimmy with a small smile on his face. "Thank you, Jimmy..." he said quietly, sounding grateful for Jimmy's presence and understanding. Jimmy smiled back at Scott and rubbed his shoulder gently, feeling happy to see Scott relaxing a bit. "No problem, Scott," he said supportively. It seemed that Jimmy's presence had really helped Scott to feel calmer and more at peace. "You wanna talk about it?" Jimmy asked, their eyes locking and his heart racing, his eyes looking at Scott's blue ones. "Not today, flower- I mean Jimmy," Scott said, smiling and turning away slightly from Jimmy's gaze. It seemed like he was trying to play it off coolly, but Jimmy could still see the fear in his eyes, and he hoped that Scott would be able to open up and talk to him about it at some point. For now, however, he was happy to see Scott smiling and relaxing a bit. "Hey Scott?" Jimmy asked, and Scott looked at him, his expression changing from one of anxiety to one of confusion and then to one of understanding. "Yeah?" Scott asked. "Can you tell me more about your Jimmy?" Jimmy asked. Scott thought for a moment before smiling and saying, "The first time me and Jimmy actually became friends was when I got kidnapped by Sausage and Joey... Me and Gem were in the cells and my wings were broken. Sausage and Joey left for a moment and Jimmy found us." Scott's expression became more serious as he recalled the events that had helped him become friends with Jimmy. He remembered how scared he had been and how Jimmy had rescued him and seen past his wings and cold personality to see the person he was beneath all that. They had become friends that day, and it felt like a moment of vulnerability and connection. "I was so scared... and then Jimmy found me and rescued me. He was so brave and he was the first one to see past my wings and my cold personality to everyone," Scott said. "He must be so important to you, I'm so sorry you lost him..." Jimmy said sadly. "It's fine now, I have you!" Scott said, trying to cheer up Jimmy. They both stared at each other for a few moments, their eyes locking and not breaking away. Scott could feel an invisible string pulling him closer towards Jimmy, but he stopped it before he did anything. He blushed and thought to himself, "Hey, Jim? Yeah? Wanna go somewhere?" Scott smiled at Jimmy, his expression showing an underlying flirtatiousness and playfulness. "But, Jim, you have to be blindfolded!" Scott giggled. "Scott, you're so annoying!" Jimmy gasped, his cheeks tinting a bit as he glanced at Scott. "Fine!" Scott replied, picking up a scrap of fabric from his bedside table and wrapping it around Jimmy's head. "Okay, now, Jim, do you trust me?" Scott asked. Jimmy paused for a moment, smiling at Scott and blushing slightly. He nodded, letting out a soft, "Yes," followed by a small chuckle, indicating his trust towards Scott. Scott took Jimmy's hand, and he realized how soft and warm his hand was, compared to his cold hands, and he smiled. 

Scott guided Jimmy outside the buildings and into the mountains, taking him to a place that felt isolated from the world and safe. They both entered the caves, and Scott sat Jimmy down, making sure he wouldn't get lost or hurt among the rough terrain. Scott turned to face Jimmy and took a few steps closer, his expression becoming more serious as he looked at Jimmy's blushing face. Scott played with Jimmy's hair as he sat across from him on the picnic blanket, and Jimmy blushed at the touch of Scott's hand playing with his hair. "Hey, Scott, can I take the blindfold off?" Jimmy asked, still blushing. "Oh, yeah, sorry," Scott laughed. "Let me help you!" He moved closer to Jimmy and carefully helped remove the blindfold. When Jimmy opened his eyes, he saw Scott's face only meters away, staring at him with his bright blue eyes and his cute smile. Jimmy couldn't help but be mesmerised by his face, drawn towards him and wanting their faces to come closer together. Scott smiled back at Jimmy and giggled, enjoying the moment and noticing how Jimmy was almost unconsciously pulling him closer. Their faces came closer together, and they were now only centimetres away from touching, their smiles and gazes locked together. Everything about Scott was so captivating and charming, and he was drawn to Scott in a way he had never been before. He felt like there was a connection between them that was impossible to deny, and he wanted more. Jimmy's head was spinning. He felt like he was falling in love with Scott right there and then, and he was overwhelmed by his feelings. He let out a small chuckle, still playing with Scott's hair, but he couldn't find the words to speak. Instead, he just smiled back at Scott, his expression showing a sense of love, warmth, and appreciation. He felt like he had found a part of himself that had been missing, and he wanted to hold on to this moment forever. Scott smiled back at Jimmy, feeling the same way. Jimmy looked at Scott, wanting to get even closer to him and to kiss him. He leaned in gently and put his hand gently behind Scott's head, drawing them closer together. He could feel Scott's breath on his face, and he felt like their bodies were practically touching. He didn't care about anything else in the world except Scott, and he wanted him and the kiss so badly. They were so close, but the kiss was just out of reach, and Jimmy felt the anticipation building up inside of him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.9K 25
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
73.2K 216 22
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
36.6K 569 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
26.6K 1.6K 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...