Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Quickly

Eleven

3.3K 107 25
By Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨

—————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

Hey, my baby, why you lookin' so down?
Seems like you need a lovin'
Baby, you need a girl like me around
Hey, my baby, tell me why you cry
Here take my hand and yeah, mmm
Wipe those tears from your eyes

Music played loudly throughout the aspen home as seventeen year old Yomi stood in the kitchen preparing dinner.

The young woman was brought up in Aspen Colorado raised by her two parents, she had an older sister but that was it.

"You okay princess?" Yasir walked inside the kitchen looking at his daughter. "I'm fine" She shrugged

"What's on yo' mind?" Yasir questioned sensing the attitude laced in her tone, yomi laughed shaking her head. "Different stuff been running through my mind like crazy"

"Like what?"

"Y'all... I loved the way I grew up I do but it's just something's that I don't understand like the way you and mom have favorites and show it clear as day don't even hide it, how we don't have any extended family and how I'm clearly depressed but everybody act like they don't see it..."

Yasir sighed trying to find the words to say to his daughter; it was more that Yomi wanted to speak about but she didn't know how to bring it up.

The young woman had a good upbringing, she was a great kid also it was just some things she couldn't get over like she was stuck on the situation. 

Yomi was in her junior year of high school still learning about herself and life, it wasn't easy but she was making the best of it she loved the journey she was on though.

Although yomi has a good life she found her self becoming depressed a lot for many reasons.

"Princess we don't got favorites we just show love different, yo' sister like being showered in materialistic shit and she like being all around me and you just be being you princess you don't like nobody around you really you like being to yourself I try to learn new shit bout you but princess you don't like to talk to us I don't know if we don't make you comfortable enough or what.."

"I had thoughts that you was depressed but I didn't know how to bring it up but I been noticing it I'm tryna find you a therapist I been looking since yesterday also I wanted to see if you wanted to get home schooled instead I be seeing how sad you be looking when you come home from school I don't know if school make you overwhelmed but we can get it handled..." Yasir spoke

"And we got a deep past with the family but that's something gone have to talk about all together if you really wanna know"

"Yeah, I would like to get homeschooled" Was the only thing she said. "Alright, I'll do it soon I love you" Yasir leaned over hugging yomi

"I love you too"

The sound of the alarm going on made Yomi smile knowing her mother was home, once yuri hit the kitchen Yomi walked over hugging her mother.

"Oh how I missed you dearly" Yomi smiled making Yuri chuckled. "I missed you too pretty"

Yuri worked was a business owner for a salon across the states because of that she couldn't be home as much as she wanted she had to fly across states a lot and check on businesses but she definitely made time for her children .

Yuri was great mother & her children agreed, she did her best when it came down to the kids she definitely put her all into it.

"It smells good in here bubbles what you cooking?" Yuri questioned walking towards the oven. "Stuffed shells which is down" Yomi smiled grabbing the oven mints.

"Okay, let me grab your sister"

Ringing from the doorbell could be heard, yomi's eyes traveled to the screen of camera seeing a familiar face making her smile before making her way to the front door.

Yomi opened the door letting the person step to the side. "Hiiiii, I missed you!" She hugged the person excitedly.

"Mmm I missed you too pretty, you smell good" Imani spoke, Imani was a young woman yomi had been dating for over a year.

Yomi had been aware of her sexuality since her freshman year of high school, She was comfortable with herself & she didn't mind anybody knowing.

"Thank you, what you been doing baby?" Yomi smiled walking Imani towards the dining room. "Working and that's about it I been missing you"

"Hi" Imani waved at the people in the dining room. "Hi baby" Yuri waved

"Wassup Mani"
"Hey Mani"

Yomi walked inside the kitchen bringing the glass pan into the dining room sitting the pan onto the table, she grabbed the homemade cheese bread she made it also sitting it on the table.

Cooking was something Yomi loved to do, the young woman had a love for cooking she had been learning new things since the seventh grade she seen herself going to culinary school as soon as she graduated.

It made her more than happy, the family had a chef but Yomi wanted to take over knowing the love she had for the kitchen.

"It smell good girl" Yara complained.

"I'm grown now so let me say this, we about to have to have a real talk about this family soon I don't care how much it hurts us y'all gone have to tell us this real"

"Later" Yasir responded

- Thirty Minutes Later- Yomi sat in her room laying her head on Imani's lap as they watched television.

"Yo' room so comfortable" Imani spoke

Yomi's bedroom was white, there was green flowers around her room with pictures of flowers hung around the walls.

Near her high window there was two bean bag chairs, a white desk near the wall and a vanity by her bed.

Yomi had white carpet in her bedroom , a couch near the door and a white California size platform bed with a UGG comforter set.

"Thank you"

"You're so pretty to me" Yomi smiled leaning down kissing her girlfriend's face. "I just love you" Imani smiled

Imani was a eighteen year old young woman, she was a dark skin young woman with dark brown eyes, she had two nose piercings & a septum.

The young woman always wore her natural hair straightened or in braids & today it was straightened, she had braces with a tongue ring in her mouth.

She was a feminine young woman, she was dressed in a white crop top with biker shorts.

"Alright baby, I'm about to head out" Imani stood up, Yomi gripped her chin placing a kiss on her lips before getting off the bed.

Yomi left out of her bedroom with Imani , the two made their way to the front door . "I love you baby, call me when you get home" Yomi smiled

" I love you more pretty" Imani responded

Once imani got into her car yomi shut the door walking back inside. "Come in the living room!" Yasir yelled

Yomi made her way into the living room seeing the three inside, she threw herself on the couch getting comfortable.

"I see y'all really wanna know bout' y'all extended family..." Yuri spoke, the girls nodded.

"Ima' start with myself cause it ain't much to say yo' mom got a lot mo' background then me but my mom dead  I don't know who my dad is, I got adopted when I was two kicked out when I was thirteen so ion' got a lot of people shit that's why y'all got no people from my side"

"We going raw? No sugarcoating?" Yuri looked at Yasir. "No sugarcoating" Be shook his head

"This about to be a long night..." Yuri spoke

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Okay I just wanted to introduce yomi..

Thoughts on the children. 

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 16.8K 48
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐥�...
18.7K 143 29