Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-30

5K 148 7
By EricaAB99

Chapter-30

Author's POV:

Riley furrowed looking at the TV screen, she wasn't looking at the movie but was lost inside. Did her wishes come true?

Her plan worked right?

Was it enough?

She got a call, she answered it silent, soon her annoyed words rang, "Are you sure?"

Her lips pressed together is disappointment.

She ended the call looking more furious than before, her anger was visible all over her dark eyes.

She heard a taunt, "You think this will enough to separate them.... whatever you did was just one stroke not enough...."

Riley turned to her sister Sara, Sara said, "You are older than me.... I wish you could see from here, you are already failing.... Mr. Valentine is never going to step down from his words, now he choose a wife already.... You lost..." She laughed.

Riley smirked, she, "See if you were 10 % as smart as me.... then you would know.... What I am planning to do.... but looks like you are dumb, little idiot...."

Sara's face fell silent, Riley said, "I just want to destroy him.... He left me for her, he needs to know what it feels like... Once she is out of the picture, I will make sure to make him feel what is like to be abandoned...."

Sara laughed, she taunted again, "You want revenge....that so against Riccardo Valentine.... looks like you have a death wish...."

Riley got up saying, "I will never pick up trash.. He is trash for me once he walked out.... Now I will burn him to ashes...."

Sara said, "You are going to lose, Riley.... there is no place for a home wreaker in the world..... stay in sense.... Riccardo is not going to spare you if he gets hint of your plan...."

Riley said, "You worry about yourself, he is going to be busy breaking his own marriage....."

Cherish's POV:

Hours later,

I sat on the bed putting my heels on, I just want to see family right now. Dad and I are not in good terms, not after my cruel angry words.

I saw the bed room door open, Riccardo walked in ignoring my presence. I am really getting pushed at the edge, he is really not bothered by my presence.

He got something from the closet, surprisingly few of his things are still inside, and he needs them?

I heard him, "Are you ready?"

I whispered, "Yea..." Doing the strap on my other heel. I just want to avoid him.

I asked him getting up, "You really didn't needed to...... You are a busy man...."

Riccardo whispered, "Is it a request?" He quested.

I said again, "You don't care.... that's what the answer is.... You don't give a sh*t about anyone, then... don't trouble yourself for me... Anyways Riley would be thrilled to see you today....."

SH*t!!! I am acting like a jealous b*tch!!!

Riccardo warned, "That's something personal...."

I smirked, I whispered, "Yea... I thought so...." taking steps out of the room.

Riley is his Personal Matter... then what I am!!!

The whole ride I was silent, looking at my phone, doing some random things. I tried my best ignoring him, he is really something. I know he is not even looking at me... not even a glace.

Soon, I was hugging Uncle Theo, he patted my head. I am so relieved, I feel my eyes tearing up.

But soon the emotional hug got parted as Uncle Theo greeted Riccardo as if he is a bigger person. He is the most powerful man.

Of course. he never bows.

The dinner was going well, Bruce and I were having some small talk, it felt nice to talk with him. Like every childhood family dinner played in my mind.

Uncle Theo said breaking the harmony, "So... Cherish... Sweetheart, I heard a lot about your wedding.... is that all true?"

Bruce said in between, "Father, let it aside... she is happy now...."

I looked down, Am I happy?

No... I don't feel it....

I notice Riccardo was looking at me intensely, his hand went to take the wine glass. Why is he giving me this attitude?

Uncle Theo warned, "Bruce... I asked Cherish something...."

I looked at Uncle Theo, He said, "I heard you ran away...."

I looked at him saying, "Because..... I didn't wanted the marriage....." I saw Riccardo smirking as he sipped his drink.

Bruce said, "You know the situation...... Your father had no options...."

I glared at him as tears filled my eyes. Uncle Theo stated, "He did.... Every one of us had 2 hands... and these are lot to protect our child... Her father just Panicked!!!... Fool!!!"

He is angry, I knew Uncle will understand me.

I heard Riccardo, "And my one had is enough to protect my wife... I don't need to be part of you to save her....." I felt my heart racing, even though things are not that greet between us.

I looked away as I saw his intense gaze on me. He gets me nervous every time. Uncle Theo said, "that's true..... but I didn't wanted her to marry in rush, to someone she doesn't know....."

Riccardo said, "She has enough time to know me now... Be at ease, I give her everything she got in your family... I try to give her better...."

Uncle Theo looked at me for a while, he said, "Cherish....Eat,dear...."

I said out not caring what he said before I speak, "I want something from you.... Uncle Theo...."

He gave me a assuring look, I whispered, "I want to stay here for few days.... can I?" I noticed the shock and anger on Riccardo's face.

2 days later,

Riccardo's POV:

I poured myself a drink looking at the wall, the wedding picture hangs so prideful, while this castle is already tainted by my bride begging to stay away from me.

I gave her everything, every damn thing but she still begged her Uncle to stay there. But is it for few days or....

I closed my eyes stopping my mind, I gulped another drink. I realized I was looking at the 2nd empty bottle, I have taken too much alcohol.

I surely don't want to die right now, yea... I feel like killing someone.... but I need to live for my wife, how sad it would be if I die of alcohol when my wife is still too young....

I am surely drunk, But am I am angry.

I whispered looking at the picture, "Cherish.... Love, are you well there?....." If She was here, I could have seen you myself, but I think right now it's better to let you alone.

I went to the bed, landing there, the bed is losing her smell. God! she needs to come back soon, or I will go crazy.

The comfort from my own house is missing, How deep she went in my head and heart?

I dialed a number, I want to complain. She should know what she does, what her actions make me feel?

She hurts me!

And I love her damn too much... that I don't want to tell her that.

I pressed my phone on my ear, it got answered after few more rings, I heard her voice, "Hello?"

I took a deep breath, heavens I needed this.

I closed my eyes as I said, "Cherish..."

I got silence from other end, why things are so complicated between us?

I should have approached her the other way, but I am sure she would have never married me, if I took the normal way. He was already in bad impression of me, even when she never saw me.

I can tell that, her gaze told me that.

What was I supposed to do?

I got my chance and I took it!

I asked, "You are not going to speak.... or should I bring you back...."

I heard her, "Riccardo...."

Sh*t! Damn it!!!

She has a sweet voice ..... I can die for this voice

I said, "Are you ok?..... Your fever never came back, right?"

I heard her arrogant reply, "I thought you were angry on me!!!.... and now pretending to care!"

I found my hand in my hairs, I whispered, "I am angry..... and I care...."

I heard her, "Is that why you called?.... I don't think that benefits you?"

I said back to her, "I do not need benefits to call my wife.... You are my wife.... I can do a lot of things to you.... and you cannot stop me...."

I heard her silence.

I asked, "When are you coming back?"

I want a clear answer, but she never answered me. I heard her, "Good night, Riccardo..." the call ended.

I looked at my phone. I wanted to throw it away in anger, but I realized the wallpaper was her face. I smirked keeping my phone away.

"Sooner or later...you have to come to me....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.8K 39
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
17.9K 280 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...