My IDOL LOVE✅

By jeonAnnieRaghav

First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are... More

BiG Hit
BTS
Rude
vacation part-1
vacation part-2
vacation part-3
vacation part-4
vacation part-5
vacation part-6
vacation part-7
vacation part-8
Guilt
Ten days
is this love??
ice-cream
job
that one day
party party yeah
kiss???
who??
unforgiveable
yoongi
jungkook
D town
jealousy??
let's see
I love you
minji?
i missed you
stay away from me
we are dating
Eunwoo
Temptation
Mistake?
Date me
He wants to kill me
she is cute
Flashback
He knows
say it again
let me go
Something is fishy.
just wait and watch
I am yours.
yes you are mine.
Tease
First Time🌚
let me remind you.
Regret??
Be my girlfriend?
PUNISHMENT
Mine
I am not yours
Heartbreak💔
I love her
karma
Welcome back
Selfish.
Boyfriend?
Bad memories
jimin get no jams
Ahem Ahem🌚🌚
Give me a chance
Past
Birthday party
Viagra🌚
Last punishment?
PD Nim
Best friend
Toxic people
wedding
fiancee!!
wedding night 🌚
Dominance🌚
His Miss Manager
Stuck
Some Glimpses
Some Glimpses 2
Some Glimpses 3
let's break up.
Never!!🌚
check&mate
Fear of loosing
let's get married
New story!!
Baby
My wife
Officially mine 🌚
Ending
HMM-2

Turn of the table

10K 456 23
By jeonAnnieRaghav

"somi"

"Oh,Good morning unnie,how was your sleep?"

"Good, I wanna ask you something."

"Umm..okay"

"Was I in love with jungkook?" Annie asked with her hopeful eyes.

"Unnie who told-"

"Just tell me baby. Did I love him?"

Somi sighed.

"Yes you did. You were in love with him."

"Yeeaahhh." Annie jumped in happiness.

Somi looked her confusedly.

"What happened to you? "

"Nothing,one more question."

"Hmm?"

"Who is Eunwoo?"

Somi widen her eyes. Is she remembering something?

"Unnie are you remembering something?"

"*Tch* just tell me na!"

"Firstly you tell me who told you about him?"

"He himself. Well he is calling me from past two days regularly. Infact he said that he is my boyfriend. I went to meet him-"

"You did what? Unnie how can you? You should atleast ask me before going there." Somi said in disbelief.

"I am sorry, I know I shouldn't go there. But my mind was not working then, now please tell me everything whatever you know."

Somi told her about her fake dating with Eunwoo, her reason of fake dating. But she didn't told her how jungkook were used to treat her. She doesn't want to make her sad.

"Okay, Now I am at ease." Annie sighed heavily.

"But unnie how do you know that you love jungkookshi."

Annie blushed hearing his name. She remembered how he had confessed last night.

"Actually he confessed to me last night and even told me how I was in love with him." Annie told somi happily.

"Really?" Somi asked happily.

Annie nodded her head.

"Oh unnie I am so happy for you ." Somi said and hugged her sister.

At dinning table

"What happened to you nia? Why are you limping?" Somi asked nia chewing on her bread.

"Ummm.... actually I fell last night," nia said.

"Yes she fell on jiminshi last night. Am i right jiminshi?" Annie asked smirking. Jimin coughed on his food. Nia pass a sharp glare to her.

Soon they started their brakefast. After few minutes somi felt something tickling on her legs. She looked down under the table. Jimin's foot was touching her leg continuously. She looked at jimin but he was looking at nia smirking. Meanwhile nia's gaze was down. He started rubbing her leg with his foot. Somi kicked his foot harshly.

"Oouch!"

"Are you ok jiminshi?" Somi asked sarcastically.

Jimin furrowed his brows. He looks under the table. He glares at somi and somi pokes her tongue out and mocked him.

"How was it??" Annie asked to Nia whispering.

"What??"

"Don't be innocent. First time" annie Said smirking.

Nia coughed.

"I think it was hard right, I mean the way you are walking is telling the story of your hard work. Not your hardwork, it was jiminshi's hardwork." Nia's face become tomato red.

"Well I have to say he is very hardworking, In bed also." Annie said winking.

"Stop" nia said with blushing cheeks.

"Aww...someone is blushing." Annie again teased her.

"Shut up" nia said hiding her face.

Meanwhile jungkook was smiling looking at her happy face. After a long time she was looking tension free.

Annie looks at jungkook and caught him staring her already. She looked away hiding her red face. They have no idea someone is noticing their these small eye contacts, small smiles.

At the company

"You look happy?" Suga asked annie.

"I am" she replied happily.

"I am so happy to see you like this, you don't look good crying. Just be like this always." He Said giving a warm smile.

After two days

"Hello miss manager" jungkook said playfully entering in her office.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" she also replied playfully.

"Well I have something for the most beautiful girl in the world."

He pulls a rose from his pocket and gives it to her. She accepts it gladly.

"I wanna take you for a date tonight. So please say yes?" He asked with his sparkling eyes.

"Well I am really busy but if a handsome man like you asking me than how can I say no. So yes I will."

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes."

"Thank you, thank you so much." Jungkook said happily and hugged her.

At night

"Wow " annie said with her hung open mouth looking at the sight in front of her.

"You did this for me?"

"No I did this for myself." Jungkook replied pulling her closer By her waist.

She gasped at the feeling of his touch.

She was really happy. She was damn sure that she loved him and still does. She also wanted a happy life. She also wanted a loving partner like him who is treating her like a princess. In these two days jungkook has showered her with his love. He was taking care of her. He was saying I love yous to her continuously. He was flirting with her.  What more can a girl want? Jungkook was treating her so softly so gently as she is a doll and he doesn't want to break her. He was winning her heart as the moments were passing.

She also wanted to confess to him.

"I have a surprise for you" jungkook said softly.

"Now what?"

He pulled out his phone and texted someone.

"3,2,1and here we go princess." Jungkook said and Suddenly music starts playing.  Annie giggled loudly.

"Can I have a dance ?" Jungkook asked extending his hand.

She put her hand on his. He pulls her closer and started dancing.

They were dancing, giggling, laughing. Everything was perfect.

"The view is so beautiful. Isn't it?" Annie asked seeing the decorations.

"Nah, my view is more beautiful." Jungkook said looking at her so lovingly. He holds her hand and kisses back of her palms.

She felt butterflies in her stomach.

She didn't wanted  to wait anymore.

"Jungkook I wanna say you something." Annie said looking straight into his eyes. She wanted to confess badly.

"Wait I have one more surprise for you. Just stay here. Ok I am just coming."he said kissing her forehead.

He left. Annie was thinking how to say those words to him.

"Jungkook I love you."she mumbled to herself.

"Nah, it's boring. It should be unique."

She was blabbering things when she heared phone ringing.

"It's not my ringtone. Oh! Jungkook  left his phone. I shouldn't pick up. May be it's personal."

She looked at the number it was showing out of the korea.
Phone rang for the third time.

"Oh god who is this impatient person. Wait I can pick his calls, afterall I am his manager."

She picked the call, she was about to say something when the person start speaking from other side hurriedly.

"Jk I have found something. Sometimes Government put some cameras at forest area and old closed buildings to prevent animal's attack and terrorist activities. I have found a footage of old building near the place where annie was found.  It's related to her kidnapping. I am sending you the vedio right away. Check it ." He said in one breath and hung the call.

Annie became so confused.

"M...my kidnapping??"

"How...when??"

She was in her deep thoughts when phone rang again.

She opened the message and starts the vedio.

Her hands starts trembling. She felt her throat dry. Her body starts shivering. She started breathing heavily. Blurred scenes in her head starts getting clear. Her head starts spinning.

Phone dropped from her hands. She felt dizzy and fell unconscious on the floor with a loud thud.

Jungkook was coming back with a huge smile on his face. He had a ring box in his hand.

His smile and the ring box both fell when he saw Annie's unconscious figure laying on the floor.

He rushed towards her.

"Annie? Baby " he started panicking. He patts her cheeks softly.

"Baby please open your eyes."

"Some one call the fucking ambulance!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 827 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
192K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
350K 11.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
18.1K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...