His *BABYHEART* [KTH] [Comple...

By mrsKimtaehyung671011

taehyung: you can not escape from me angel ( smirk) y/n: please leave me ( crying) taehyung: you are cage her... More

1, introduction
2, job in mansion
3, He came
4, personal maid
5, His room
6, His tie
7, HAPPY ARMY DAY
8, meeting your parents
9, called police
10. 2 options for y/n
11, mia called y/n
12 , important points and news
13 ,call me by my name
14, BIRTHDAY PARTY
15, mixed something in drink
16,???
17, Taehyung saying sorry
18, Y/N is pregnant
19 ,y/n is kidnapped
20, taehyung knowing truth
21, staying with taehyung
22, Introduction of mansion
23, Taehyung taking care
24, taehyung hand injuryed
25, mansion round
26, y/n slipped
27, Going for shopping
28, Shoping with him
29 , KIM TAEHYUNG
30, Endless shopping
31, Shopping continue
32, Hitted a man
33, Poison in food
34, Back to korea
35, Taehyung ignoring y/n
36, Taehyung back
37, Party
38, Decoration
39, Marriage
40, First night
41, Going somewhere
42, Honeymoon
43, No No No
44, Morning kiss
45, Beach date
46, Jealous
47, Dance in rain
48, Gift 🎁
49, OBSESSION
50, Shopping
51, Dresses
52 ,Eat a lot
53, Taehyung shouted
54, Back Korea
55, Y/N kidnapped
56, LOST BABY 🍼
57, Story title ,cover
58, Y/N IN COMA
59, TAEHYUNG CRYING 😮
60, Having no mercy
61, Y/n woke up
62, Y/N LOST MEMORIES
63, y/n with taehyung
64, taehyung telling truth
65, y/n friends
66, author notice
67, taehyung flirting
68, Y/n got hurt
69, Y/n trust broken 💔
70, Y/n angry
71, Y/n crying
72, y/n confused
73, Y/n detective
74, INSIDE LOCKET
75, y/n making him jealous
76, Taehyung shock
77, Taehyung challenged y/n
78, y/n shock
79, Shoping and shopping
80, Y/n jealous
81, Watching movie
82, amusement park
83, Enjoying together
84, Sweet talk
85, Went to his office
86, Shorty jimin
87, Taehyung lap
88, HIS CAR
89, PHOTOS
90, beautiful
91, THAT WAS TAEHYUNG ?
92 , DON'T BE SAD
93, HOW TAEHYUNG IS NOW ?
94, Lovely dovely
95, MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY
96, Y/n got her memories
97, Make me pregnant
98, DINNER ON HIS LAP
100, Y/N ANGRY
101, Problem solved
102, Meeting her parents
103, Y/n brother
104, Taehyung joulous
105, TAEHYUNG BIRTHDAY
106, plan of BABIES
107 ,THE END
~~NOTICE ~~
🥰 THANK YOU 🥰

99, Drinking together water

536 11 13
By mrsKimtaehyung671011

Taehyung : why ?

Y/n: i can't breath because of your tight hug ( said while pouting )

Taehyung: ok ok ( said while losing the hug lightly)

Author:( he somewhat bended I mean lowed his head and kept his face near her chest now his was resting his head on her chest )

Y/n: you are becoming baby ( said while caressing his hairs )

Taehyung: why can't I become baby ( said while hugging her softly)

Y/n: you are a mafia but acting like a baby ( said softly)

Taehyung: then how I should act

Y/n: you should act like daddy

Tae: is that so ( siad while smirking )

Author:( taehyung pushed y/n and hovered over her keeping his face closer to her )

Y/n: w,,,what a,,are you ,,d,,doing ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: you said I should act like daddy so I am acting like one

Y/n: h,,hey I don't mean that I mean you will become a father but you are acting like a baby so act like a good father good daddy ( said making him understand )

Taehyung: ooo still your not pregnant babyheart ( said softly)

Y/n: we did process then soon we will get result

Taehyung: hmm ( fake smile )

Author:( taehyung got down from her and hugged her waist keeping his head on her chest and said )

Taehyung: babyheart sleep it's late ( said while closing his eyes )

Y/n: good night

Taehyung: good night ( two of them slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

NEXT MORNING

Author:( taehyung woke up first and got ready for his office and y/n was sleeping she slowly got up while yawking and sat on bed when taehyung saw her he went towards her and kisses her forehead )

Taehyung: good morning my love ( said while smiling )

Y/n: good morning if my morning starts like this then it will always be good ( said while pushing taehyung closer to her and hugging his waist )

Taehyung: sweetheart get up and get ready we will eat breakfast together ok ( said while smiling at her cute behaviour )

Y/n: ok huddy ( said and got down of bed)

Author:( y/n went to washroom and taehyung went out of room soon y/n got ready and went downstairs and saw taehyung sitting on a chair waiting for her so she went near him when he saw her he pushed her closer to him making her fall on his lap )

Y/n look⬇️

Taehyung: don't forget what I said yesterday night babygirl ( Said in her ears )

Y/n: i don't forget ( said while adjusting herself on his lap )

Taehyung: hmm don't move ( said in deep voice )

Y/n; let me adjust myself first ( she sat properly and then said him )

Y/n: now feed me ( said to him while keeping her hands on his shoulder )

Author:( taehyung feeds her and himself after completing there breakfast maid came and took plates to kitchen )

Y/n: water

Taehyung: let me drink first

Y/n: no i will drink first

Author:( taehyung took glass of water and drinks it I mean not drinking totally but keeping water in his mouth and kissed y/n
,y/n was shock he pushed water in her mouth from his mouth and broke the kiss )

Taehyung: when we can drink together then why we need to fight for drinking first ( said to her in husky voice ).

Y/n: a,,are you not getting late for office ( said while hiding her face as she was blushing )

Taehyung: yes

Author:( y/n got down from his lap and taehyung got up from chair and kissed y/n forehead )

Taehyung: take care I will come soon ok ( said softly touching her heart )

Y/n: i will my man you too take care ( said while smiling )

Taehyung : bye

Y/n: bye

Author:( taehyung said bye and started going out of mansion he was almost near to the main door of mansion I mean to the exit but y/n stopped him saying )

Y/n: STOP TAEHYUNG ( she shouted as he was far so it will not be heard till there if she say in low voice)

Author:( taehyung turned and y/n walks towards him and holds his hands taking him to their shared bedroom after they reached there y/n and taehyung went inside the room and y/n locked the room ,taehyung was confused but he don't said anything till now as he know if she want anything then only she will do something like this )

Taehyung: babyheart what happened ( said softly )

Y/n : i want baby why I am still not pregnant ( said in serious tone )

Taehyung: babyheart maybe it will take time ( said softly )

Y/n: when first I became pregnant that time it only took 3 to 4 days but this time it is 6 th day but no results

Taehyung: sweetheart maybe it will take time ( said while cupping her cheeks )

Y/n: no it will not i am getting doubt on you mr kim ( said in serious tone while taking his hands off from her cheeks)

Taehyung: hmmm ? ( Confused )

Y/n: do you really want a baby or did you use protection that night ? ( Serious )

Ooo guys don't think that much I know what you all are thinking my V is man real men and gentlemen

Taehyung: babyheart wha,,,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: just answer my question did you use protection that day ? ( Said in serious mood )

Taehyung: babyhe,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: I SAID YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ( shouted on him as she want her answer )

Taehyung : y,,yes I,,u,,,used ,p,,,, protection ( said while stuttering after seeing y/n serious)

Author:( after y/n heard that taehyung used protection she got angry and slapped him saying )

Y/n: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT ,I JUST ASKED A BABY FROM YOU ,( said while shouting and there were come tears in her eyes )

Taehyung: b,,, babyheart p,,l,, please t,,,t,ry to u,, understand you are not recovered ( said while slowly stepping closer to her )

Y/n: don't come near me ,you can't even give me a baby ,say directly that you don't want a baby ,you don't want to start a family with me why are you giving excuses ( said with tears in her eyes and in angry tone )

Taehyung: b,,, babyheart please try to understand your weak from inside I can't do anything which can harm you

Y/n: just stop your excuses and say directly that you don't want baby ( said while tears  falling from her eyes )

* We are made for each no one can separate us except our dead *--💜--

                          ( Word count: 1150)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
20.9K 273 14
A Outsiders fanfic that follows Sarah Wood, Ponyboy's girlfriend, after all the crazy stuff starts to happen. BOOK ONE
18.5K 484 46
Jemma isnt your typical 17 year old. Her life is busy and stressful. She thinks senior year is going to be an easy ride. She's smart and popular, and...
92.6K 4.1K 6
Chuuya Nakahara didn't wish for this but it happened. He's going to babysit an amnesiac girl. Just what is the Port Mafia leader thinking? Highest Ra...