Will it be mine??

By angel_4224

longing of a simple girl...... will she atleast noticed by him???? More

PROLOGUE
Samyuktha
RudraPrakash
Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 14

79 9 2
By angel_4224

Finally it's a last day of her semester!!!
.
.
.
.
Tara: Oru valiya mudinchithu pa.. Nimmathiya thoonguven inime.. Kanavu kooda exam Hall ah ethume theriyama mulikira maari than varuthu... Inime athu ethume illama nimmathi ah thoongalam.

Sam laughed at her friend's lament and suddenly she remembered a voice,

" Ipo ethuvum pesa venam exam mudichitu pesikalam. "

She started to think deeply,

Sam: Epdiu pesi than aganum.. Enna solrathu nu theriyalaye.

Sam mv: Love you nu sollu.

Sam: Summa iru da konja neram...

A loud call made her drifted  from her tuoughts.

Tara: Ivlo neram kathuren ethathu pathil pesria...

Sam: Sorry na vera etho yosichitu irunthen.

Tara: Enna? Unga avaRRRR epo message pannuvaru nu yosikria?

Sam: Ama apdie feel pani anupa poraru...epdiu ore message than..

"Exam epdi panna? ", " Easy ah irunthutha?", "Seri next exam ku nalla prepare pannu".

En amma kooda ithana thadava sollirukka maatanga.

Tara: Nee atha matum pakka koodathu.. Athuku pinadi evlo akkarai irukkunu yosikanum.

Sam: Athuvum correct than..

Tara: Aprm ipo exam vera mudinchiruchu so next sem la unna pakkum pothu single Sam la irunthu committed Sam ah maariduvinga..

Sam: Nee vera yn d..

Their convo was interrupted by a phone call.

Sam shocked to see the caller id,

"Rudra"

Tara looked at her friend teasingly.

Tara: Seri unga avaRR kupudraru.. Neenga pesunga na kelambren. But nalaiku na call panumpothu enaku full story uh solra dot.

Tara bid bye to her friend with slight warning.

She hesitantly accepted the call.

Sam: Hello

Rudra: Exam mudincha?

Sam: Hmm.. Mudinchu.

Rudra: Epdi panna? Difficult subject nu Vera sonna?

Sam rolled her eyes..

Sam: Ah.. Nalla than paniruken.
Ama.. Text pani than epovum kepinga.. But inaiku call panirukinga??

Rudra: Yen na call panna kootha?

He asked her in his deep voice which made her a blushing mess.

Sam: Na apdi sollave illa ye..

Rudra: Hmm.. Enga irukka?

Sam: Bus stop ku vanthitu iruken.

Rudra: Nanu anga than iruken.. Seekiram vaa..

The next shock wave hitted her. He is waiting for her?? Really?? Her monkey mind started to jump with happiness.

Sam: Enakaga wait panringala?

She asked in a longing tone.

Rudra: Illa.. Work seekram mudinchiruchu.. Bus uh innu varla.. Athann..

He said with a smirk knowing that it'll irritate her. Her happy face frowned after hearing that.

Sam: Ooo Work seekiram mudinchiruchu! !

She said annoyingly.

After that she reached bus stop and started to search for him. But she couldn't find him.

Sam: Yenga irukinga? Na bus stop vanten.. Ungala kanom.

Rudra: Apdie opposite la paaru.

There her man was standing and looking at her with smile. Even his face show tiredness of work but his smile gave warm feel to her.

Sam: Anga yen nikringa? Intha side than nikkanum.

Rudra: Anga rendu peru senthu ninnu pesratha un relatives yaarathu paatha enna pannuva?

Sam chuckled nervously.

Sam mv: Next breaking news la na tha irupen.

Sam: crct than..

She said meekily.

Silence prevailed as they looking at each other without blinking.

Sam: Ipovathu pesalama?

He knows what she's referring to.

Rudra: Pesalame...

Again silenece occupied their convo.
.
.
.
Sam: Crct than..na 2 years ah ungala pathutu iruken.

Rudra: yen?

Sam: Ithu enna kelvi?

Rudra: Enaku epdi reason therium?

Though his voice sounded very innocent she could see his teasing smile while asking the question.

Sam mv: Vera vali illa.. Solliru.

Sam: Athu... Apo oru crush irunthuthu. Athunala than..

Rudra: Crush.. Seri.. Apo oru crush irunthuchu okay.. Ipo??

Sam mv: Paduthranae!!!

Sam: Ipo.. Athu.. Ipovum apdi than.

Rudra thought for a second.

Rudra: Apo ipovum just crush thaanu solra?? Apdi thana yuktha? ?

He asked her with his signature deep voice.

Sam mv: Aioo intha manushanuku enna aachu?? Road la vachu kekra kelvi ah ithellam... Enna yaarathu kappathunga..

(Vaipilla raja)

She started to lament in her mind as she didn't know how to tackle that deep voice owner.

Sensing her silence..

Rudra: yuktha??

Sam: No..

Rudra: Enna?

Sam: Athe mari illa..

She said silently.

Rudra: Aprm??

Again Sam got silent.. But suddenly don't know what possessed her.. She replied him,

Sam: "I LOVE YOU".

Once she told him she wondered, from where she got the courage to confess him that too even in the middle of the busy road.

She waited for him to reply as she couldn't read his emotions but one thing she was sure that he was completely shocked after hearing her open confession.

On the other side,

Sam: " I LOVE YOU ".

His hands automatically held his mobile tighter. He could feel his breathing got stuck but he couldn't normalize his breath cycle. He started to feel like his body started to paralyze for a moment. Though he already knows her feeling towards him but he couldn't handle the emotions when she suddenly confessed to him out of nowhere.

After a long five minutes...

Sam: Rudra..

This is the next lightning strike to him as this is the first time he hear his name from her directly.

Sam: En..

Rudra: I LOVE YOU TOO...

Silence prevailed as both of them couldn't talk anything as they still needed time to shut down their overwhelming emotions.

Both of them are in their own world as nothing other than themselves not matter to them. Their longing got it's solace and started to subdue by seeing their loved one within few steps apart. They could feel their tears of happiness which threatens to fall anytime. At that time they only craved  for the hug which assures the promise of their love and affection towards each other.

It was Rudra who came out of their love bubble. He crossed the road and walked towards her and stand beside her with some space between them.

He saw her face which radiated the happiness and her eyes.. he really ready to drowned into that innocent black orbs.

Rudra: Oye!!!

Sam jerked out off her thoughts.

Rudra: Bus vanthrichu!! Ithaiu vitona veetuku poga mudiyathu.

Sam saw the bus and noticed it is crowded but they have to travel in this as it is the last bus.

They boarded in and while travelling he was standing protectively at the back of her. The travel passed with their little eye contact and blushes.

They soon reached their respective home by bidding bye with the longing glances.

Soon Sam reached her house and rushed towards her room.

She quickly called her friend.

Tara: sollu d!!

Silence.

Tara: Hy eruma!!

Silence.

Tara: Ethathu solla poria illa na phone ah vaikata..

Sam: Solliten..

Now it is Tara's time to get silent.
.
.
.
Tara: Aprm Ennachu?? Avan enna sonnan?

Tara asked slowly.

Sam: Avan illa Avar. He is ur brother now.

Sam said with a excited voice.

Soon the friends indulged in a important conversation.

On the other side.

Rakshan: Ennada?? Onnume solla maatra..

Rudra: Enna sollanum?

Rakshan: Inaiku poi pesa porenu sonna?

Rudra: Ama poi pesnen.

Rakshan: Ennachu?

Rudra: Onnu agala...

Rudra's casual talks irked his brother because he really wanted his brother to be happy as he had undergone many difficulties from early stage of his life.

Rakshan: Rudraaa!

Rudra: Enna? Poi ammata solla poria.. Sollu.. Ponnu ready than..

Rudra said with smirk. After seeing that Rakshan understand that everything went positive.

Rakshan: Unaku la amaiyuthu!!!! Ana enaku??

Rudra: Po da...ethathu velaiya paru po..
.
.
.
.
.

On that night the love birds couldn't sleep as they still need to digest the fact that they are not single anymore....

STAY TUNED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 105 14
what happens when a teenage girl befriends her corridor crush? will her crush ever know about her feelings? or........does he feel the same way...
4.2K 252 19
A simple middle class girl meets a stranger...while she was in trouble He tries to help her... will she accept his help?? How will love find its way...
491 36 7
HELP!!! Imagine I'm your best friend in the world, and I need your help. This guy who was a friend started doing stuff and saying stuff and giving mi...
11.1K 1K 43
He cherish her... she inspired by him... she was his dream girl... he was her inspirer... he loves his unknown dream girl... she respects him... what...