Tensura What If: Silver Timel...

By CBCTEBAS

"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them... More

Prologue - Sacrifices & Rebirth
Chapter 1 - Argent
Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu
Chapter 3 - Noir
Chapter 4 - Blanc, Jaune, & Violet
Chapter 5 - Material World
Chapter 6 - Silver's whim
Note: Need Help
Chapter 7 - Rouge
Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard
Chapter 9 - Veldanava & Twilight
Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility
Chapter 11 - Spirit Queen Ramiris
Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?
Chapter 13 - Universal Problems
Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings
Chapter 14 - Scorch Dragon's Argument
Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red
Chapter 16 - New Race & Rewards
Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator
Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver
Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding
Chapter 20 - Reconstruction
Side Story Trailer
Chapter 21 - Jahil
Chapter 22 - Greek Pantheon 1
Chapter 23 - Greek Pantheon 2
Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure
Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3
Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4
Chapter 27 - Ivarage
Chapter 28 - Evolution
Chapter 29 - Acceptance of Fate
Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~
Chapter 31 - Expedition Montage
Chapter 32 - Mass Recruitment
Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources
Chapter 34 - Original Angels
Chapter 35 - Noir's Test & Reunion
Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment
Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion
Chapter 38 - Beetle & Bee
Chapter 39 - Drinking Party
Chapter 40 - Nostalgia
Chapter 41 - Great Spirits
Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma
Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment
Chapter 44 - Insect Experiments
Chapter 45 - Job Allocation & Reward
Chapter 46 - Training Life
Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith
Chapter 48 - Names
Character info
Chapter 49 - Battle Analysis
Chapter 50 - Partner
Chapter 51 - Demon vs Siren & Enki
Chapter 52 - Arcana
Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion
Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion
Chapter 55 - Rematch with the Great Spirits
Chapter 56 - Successors
Chapter 57 - Trouble Brewing 1
Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent
Chapter 60 - Testarossa vs Mother Serpent
Chapter 61 - Carrera vs Sea Serpent
Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent
Chapter 63 - Agni & Runa vs World Serpent
Chapter 64 - Velgrynd vs Chaos Serpent
Chapter 65 - Caution and Carelessness
Announcement
Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline
Chapter 67 - Dungeon Construction and Operation
Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion
Chapter 69 - Nice

Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2

816 44 17
By CBCTEBAS

A/N: I made a Kofi account if you guys want to read 2 or 4 chapters ahead. Or if you just want to donate I would appreciate it. I posted the link on my profile, either way, it's fine if you don't. Let's start the fighting!

...........

.....

The people in Citadel were watching on the screen Rimuru fighting Zelanus.

"I thought we should keep chief's strength a secret?" Lilith looked towards Lait and Ein who were left in charge.

They all watch as Rimuru continues to face Zelanus with a smile on his face.

Rimuru-sama seems to be having fun...

"Rimuru-sama has eliminated the observer before he showed himself," Lait reassured Lilith.

"Is that so, that's good." Lilith sighed with relief.

5 minutes ago

"Hihihi those disgusting Inssectss~ sure are powerful." Orochi hissed as she watched from hundreds of kilometers away from the scene. "Thisss~ iss~ ssome valuable data..."

She was in her humanoid form, a woman with long green hair wearing a black kimono.

She sighed as she looked at the corpses of the snakes and Bakunawa that attacked and were used as bait. She has been silently watching and observing the strength of Zegion and Apito.

She realized that they were powerful and still a bit inexperienced in using their abilities to their highest potential. Then Zelanus, the Insect King showed up she further decreased her presence, and went even farther away.

Luckily, her eyes and her abilities allowed her to see objects from millions of kilometers away.

"It isss~ a sshame, we had to use our siblingsss~" She recalled all of her siblings that were all planted thousands of years ago. "as father's children we cannot complain."

"The ten Sserpentss~ of Eternity, ssome of uss~ have not fully generated an ego. Like brother Baku, ssome of uss~ will likely die." Orochi sighed to herself as she was planning to leave before they noticed her.

"You might be one of those."

A voice announced behind Orochi, she quickly turned only to have her right hand decapitated. Then someone grabbed her by the neck as she tried to escape the tight grasp.

"That'sss~ sssome good info, but I can't let you sssee anymore." Mockingly copying her accent with a sword in one hand, the Observer of the Multiverse, The Great Watcher, Rimuru grinned.

"Gluttony," Those were the last words she heard before death.

***

"Hehehaha! He left!" The large serpent laughed loudly, "My children how were the others?"

"Here spirits, fire, and water." Jormungandr declared as he was fighting the two. "Stalling time, for my father."

"Kahaha Scorch Dragon is here, quite the beauty too! We are in a stalemate so far!" A loud voice coming from Apophis resounded.

The other three that were spread out all over the Cardinal Directions to stall the Primordials also nodded their head. Everyone noticed that one of them was missing.

"Orochi, where is Leviathan?." The giant coiled notice that one of his children did not respond.

"Yes, father, Leviathan is busy with the purple primordial," Orochi answered, this time he had a male voice and a male appearance. With long white hair, and a physique of a young man.

Orochi of Healing.

Orochi could separate himself into eight independent beings. Each one observes the others in case something happens that needs their attention and analyzes and observes the capabilities of their enemies.

Seven are out and observing the battle of the others, while one remains to report the findings to their father. Though, Rimuru had killed one of the Orochis, Orochi of Wind, he deduced that Rimuru and Zelanus would have a dispute for several minutes at minimum.

They had been mentally prepared for the death of their siblings, but it will still be painful to hear if one of them died.

"Do not be distraught, we have weakened their defenses. Wreak havoc in their base and plant allies."

""Yes!""

Two humanoids walked into the portal that their father made.

***

While majority of the important figures were out, and the rest were in the command center. In front of the office building, two portals appeared. Two humanoids coming out of it. And behind them, thousands of snakes of different shapes and sizes crawled.

"Enemy attack!" A Demon that was guarding the office building contacted everyone in the Citadel, their home base was getting attacked by the snakes.

The demon fired an attack at the two, then the demon felt something biting him around the leg. Looking below he saw what looked like an ordinary snake biting his thigh. The demon felt dizzy and began to hold his head from the irritation that was coming to him.

His eyes slowly turned to those of a snake, then finally the transition was complete. A demon with snake eyes and below his clothes some scales are growing.

"Minion guide us," Falak ordered the demon, he bowed and guided them.

Falak was one of the ten serpents and had been given a mission different from his other siblings.

The area was turning into a battlefield. The snakes continue to fight and bite the incoming reinforcement, whether they be demons or other kinds, once bitten they turn over and support the other side.

Inside the command center, everyone was on high alert as intruders were coming into Citadel.

"I'm going," Lait stood up and announced to everyone in the room.

[Announcement: I will go as well.]

Lait nodded, and the two walked out of the command center to receive the uninvited guests.

"Apollyon, guard the place," Lait ordered, to which he bowed.

Meanwhile, the entire Citadel was in a state of panic, snakes that turned enemies into allies. And the subordinates in Citadel had to fight their kind, it's not like it was hard for them to accept the change. They weren't having a hard time killing their former allies, it's just that they were all equal in terms of abilities.

Archdemons fighting Archdemons, the Cherufes fighting other Cherufe, and the others as well. The snakes made sure that they matched every enemy. What's worse is, that the allies turned enemies also gain the ability to turn others into allies by biting.

Falak was going into the facilities, and with him an army of sirens and demons was guiding him. Then a large fireball was aimed at them and burned the snakes coming forward. The Sirens and demons however survived but remained injured.

"I said this before, and I'll say it again." Jahil came out of the facility with his spear Blood Origin in his right hand pointed at the enemy. "I'm more of a mage than a fighter, and more of a researcher than a mage, now get away from my facility!!" Jahil rushed in and started to fight with his spear, and with magic, burned everything that the spear touched.

"Attacking me are you?" Falak moved forward towards Jahil, in his hands were two swords. "Die!"

Jahil noticing the strong enemy coming forward pointed his spear and in the tip fired a laser thin fire attack. Falak with his sword deflected the attack, surprising Jahil.

"That's some sword you have there." Jahil and Falak were locked in an intense melee combat. "Let's test its durability" Jahil grinned.

Jahil frowned, in terms of the quality of the weapon he knew his was superior. But the quality of the user in terms of melee combat or fighting in general, he was lacking. Especially with how flexible his opponent is and how unpredictable his movements are.

"Damn it, hold still!" Jahil thrust his spear with his fire magic so that the surroundings of the attack would also be affected. Falak simply backed up and circled around Jahil.

Jahil grinned, Falak was surprised to be attacked from behind.

"Another one?"

A beetle-type, third-generation Vega Critter was standing there. It had its hands changed to blades and armor for its chest. It started to rush in and attack the enemy while Jahil continued to fire his magic from far away.

"Weak," Falak commented as he slashed through the Vega Critter.

"I'll apologize to Lilith later.." Jahil activated something with his hands and a hundred more third gen Vega Critters came forward. "Clean the place up,"

The bee type that had their limbs changed to flamethrowers started to burn everything. While the beetle type that had axes and swords for hands continued to fight off their former allies.

"How dumb are you to continue sending this mob of weaklings at me!" Falak felt rage and humiliation for how Jahil was treating him. He continues to slash and destroy the Vega Critters, but the numbers never seem to decrease.

Especially since Jahil was continuously letting out more while providing backup by firing from far away.

"That may be true," Jahil grinned as he saw someone arrive. "But I was just buying time."

Suddenly an angel arrived at the scene, everyone froze in place. Both friend and enemy all stayed in place, waiting for her action.

"Intruders will be eliminated!" With her words, everyone's morale rose and the counterattack truly started.

A certain snake was slowly creeping into the area below Citadel.

Citadel is a floating island that is hundreds of kilometers in size. And below it, more specifically, in the underground area of the structures above, a prison was built.

The prison was made for beings in the S-minus and above rank threats that were all over the Multiverse. They weren't imprisoned for their wrongdoings though, they were imprisoned for their large amount of magicules.

Rimuru and the others were using them as a battery for everything that needed magicules and energy. In Rimuru's own words: It's a waste to let this much magicule go to waste, let's use them!

"Hi, Hi~! I am Zahhak, me and my brother Falak came here to ask you guys something~" A small humanoid silhouette was looking at all the creatures imprisoned. "We would like to set everyone here free, in exchange, you will serve us~. Isn't that great~! Do you wanna?" Zahhak clapped his hands, as he talked playfully.

Outrage was heard all over the area.

"Don't fuck with me!"

"Do you think I'll work for anyone!?"

"I'd rather die!"

Different responses were heard from the entire prison, Zahhak sighed to himself. He did take note of those who remained quiet and took what he said with some consideration.

"Please take your time in thinking, we will be back~ to get those that accept, okay?" He bowed and was planning to leave before an arrow was fired at him.

"Do you think you can leave this place and return?" Apollyon stated readying his spear.

"Mitzrael is prepared to eliminate you." Mitzrael with her bow pointed at Fahhak and ready to fire one more arrow.

"Well, this isn't good." Zahhak said with a smile, betraying his words. "No matter, this could be solved quite easily~" With a snap of his finger, he broke the restraints of a few of the prisoners. He made sure to open those that did not accept his proposition. "You may not want to work for us, but I bet you want out of here."

"Gahaha! I'm free"

"You angels are getting it!"

"A century of rage!"

Different monsters of all shapes and sizes were prepared to fight Mitzrael and Apollyon.

"Mitzrael thinks we are in trouble..."

"What a coincidence, I think so too.."

[Reassure: No need to worry, I have arrived as reinforcement.] Ein arrived with all of her weapons on the ready. [Warning: Return to your cells or die.]

And the battle in the prison of Citadel started with those three as the defenders.

Apollyon and Mitzrael went to eliminate the escapees, they knew that Fahhak was stronger than the two combined. Their original plan was only to buy time until help arrived.

"Die!" A slash came towards Mitzrael who was firing her bow to several enemies. The attack was blocked by Apollyon who counter with his spear aimed at the enemy's skull.

The spear pierced the enemy's skull and it came out of the other side, and yet the enemy grinned. Holding the spear with his hands, other enemies started to rush in.

"Cooperation!?" Apollyon with his free hand, poured magicule into his fist and blew the enemy's body several meters away managing to remove the spear from its skull. "To think, you'll help each other like this.."

"Hehehe as long as you lot die, we don't care!"

Ein was having a problem, the place was too narrow for her. Her specialty is heavy artillery and high-powered attacks that wipe areas to cinders. In a narrow hall field with cells and prisoners, she could only use a few attacks.

Especially since only a few prisoners have escaped, meaning if she is not careful, more will be free. Especially the ones that are stronger than even her.

"What's~ wrong?" Fahhak smirked as he slashed at Ein who was in the defensive the entire time. "So much for your warning, pft!" He laughed.

Ein with her palm open fired a high-energy blast that could melt steel a kilometer away. Zahhak barely dodged as the side of his head was burned.

"That hurts~!" Zahhak dropped to the ground writhing in pain as he rolled holding his cheek. Ein didn't attack thinking it was a trap and simply looked at him. Then he finally stood up, "Just kidding~!" He removed his hands in a surprise type of gesture, as he ran towards Ein.

Ein placed both hands together and materialized a cannon.

[Over-Boost] A laser was fired that was large enough that everything that filled the hallway was hit. Luckily, Apollyon and Mitzrael were both behind Ein and were guarding the exit door.

"As expected of Ein-dono!" Apollyon smiled as he approached Ein.

Then he noticed, Zahhak was not yet dead. He broke the wall and dodged the attack, readying his fangs he lunged towards Ein. Apollyon saw this and pushed Ein out of the way and received the attack.

"Gah!" Apollyon was bit on his shoulder, Zahhak held to Apollyon tightly, wrapping his body to not let him escape.

"Sir Apollypon!" Mitzrael fired her bow and shot Zahhak in the head, through his brains. Ein chimed in burned his body and pulled him away from Apollyon.

"Ouch, Ouchie!" his head fell as his body burned to ashes.

Once let go, Apollyon dropped to the ground. He was gasping for air as the venom was coursing through his veins.

"Too late." Zahhak smiled as he eventually lost the light in his eyes. "Hehehe... too... late.."

Mitzrael took a full potion and had Apollyon drink it. While normal spiritual beings normally have resistance to this type of thing, Zahhak was not a normal enemy.

[Urgent: Let us bring him to Sir Jahil.] Ein and Mitzrael carried Apollyon.

Back above, Falak was slowly but surely winning a battle of attrition.

"You're a mental type." Falak continues his barrage of slashes, while Lait guards with her shield.

"Hahaha not looking so good, is it? Little birdy." Falak continued to mess with her, then he felt something, Zahhak was dead.

"This has been fun, but I must go." He snapped his fingers and a distortion in space opened.

A portal opened behind Falak, and he and the surviving snakes and former allies(of Citadel) left.

"This is going to be a problem..." Lait sighed as she saw the damage that remained.

"Yeah, it will be a huge headache." Rimuru opened a gate and walked in as he scratched the back of his neck. "To think that there are evolved cryptids other than this bug's kind."

"Hm," Zelanus and the others pass through the gates as well. "I had known for some time now."

​Both of them were covered in heavy injuries, Rimuru was missing both an eye and an arm, while Zelanus lost two of his arms and had a hole in his stomach.

Rimuru turned to him with irritation. "And you didn't think to tell us?"

"Oh?" Zelanus tilted his head slightly. "Since when did we become close?"

Rimuru could tell that the reason Zelanus hadn't informed anyone about the snakes was to give Rimuru a hard time when he found out. The fact that the insects with Zelanus are used to fighting the snakes was proof enough.

"Close? Informing us would have made everything easier." Rimuru walked as Zelanus followed him to his office.

Zelanus snickered, and Rimuru could practically hear his voice saying 'that's the point' why I didn't tell you. "I have my reasons."

Rimuru rolled his eyes, "Sure you do."

Velgrynd arrived and so did the others that left earlier.

"Why are they here?" Velgrynd pointed at Zelanus. Zegion and Apito are currently healing themselves and are not present.

"Your demon needs my wisdom."

"Well, this is going to be fun then," Velgrynd spoke sarcastically before leaving the room. She doesn't want to get involved in what will happen in the office. She can just ask Rimuru later on.

Zelanus, Lait, and Rimuru were in his office. Lait gave her report on what happened at Citadel and the other two also gave what they knew.

Zelanus gave a summary of what he knew about the snakes, and so did Rimuru. Overall what was established with their combine knowledge is that:

-There are 10 powerful snake cryptids called the Ten Serpents of Eternity,

-2 of which are dead. (Orochi & Zahhak)

-Snake bites turn enemies into allies.

-Someone made them, Orochi called it Father. Father is (probably) the origin of all snake cryptids.

-They wanted to recruit the prisoners below, meaning they wanted (cooperative) allies.

-They are everywhere.

-They can create portals, even to Citadel.

"Assuming the three snakes that were bait. And that green-haired woman was another. That makes four, then two more invaded this place, and we can assume the rest should be acting as bait in each cardinal direction so the Primordials would be busy." Rimuru turned to Lait and she nodded her head before leaving. She plans to contact the four and gather information on what happened on their side.

Zelanus who was leaning on the wall added. "Even I did not know of their existence, I must remain cautious."

Rimuru who was sitting on his desk grinned. "Oh? Did you just admit a mistake? I guess bugs do adapt quickly when they are scared."

"Better to be scared and live than die like a dumbass."

"Did you say something?"

"You should adapt your ears,"

"Coward."

"Idiot."

"Incest bug"

"....half-demon."

"Battle freak."

"Says you."

After several minutes of back and forth, they realize that they wasted time with their back-to-back insults. And decided that they will continue...

"Incompetent Watcher."

"Edgy six-arm freak."

"Demon with a screw loose"

"Spineless Bug."

"Brainless Devil."

"Mob Boss."

"....Cult leader."

"Wait how did you know that?" Rimuru snapped out when he heard that.

"....Your black missionary went to our universe." Zelanus held one hand to his head. "Saying we should convert to Silver Faith..."

"...." Rimuru had his mouth opened wide, What is that idiot doing?! Somehow Rimuru felt a tiny bit of sympathy towards Zelanus, though he won't admit it even if he die.

With the awkward atmosphere, they were forced to return to the subject.

"I should probably have the prisoners killed then..." Rimuru sighed to himself as he sat on his chair. "Ah, what a waste of energy."

"Your crueler than I thought," Zelanus commented.

"Hm?" Rimuru turn to Zelanus. "I thought we were insulting each other, what's with the sudden praise?"

"Praise is it? Normal people would take that as an insult." Zelanus thought of what he said and who he said it to. "For your kind, I guess cruelty is normal."

"Says you, I know of the monthly battle royals you do." Rimuru knew for some time now about the fighting that Zelanus put his children in.

Rimuru furrowed his brows, now that I think about it Diablo was the one who reported that. Was it when Zelanus told me he came to talk about Silver Faith?

"Efficient way to weed out the weak from the strong, which you lack in that department." Zelanus had a vague understanding of Rimuru's subordinates and the hierarchy around them.

"Mine is more quantity over quality anyway." Rimuru shrugs, not like he cares for the number of casualties in his subordinates. They, just like how Zelanus sees his weak children are not worth caring for if they are weak, but still have their uses.

"I should be returning now." Zelanus unfolded his arms and walked to the door.

"Catch." Rimuru threw something at Zelanus.

Without turning Zelanus caught the item with his middle right arm. It was a bottle of alcohol, from the container alone, it looked very high quality.

No words were spoken after that, Zelanus simply left and Rimuru turned to his paperwork. As if nothing happened and everything is back to normal.

A/N: It's embarrassing that the insults felt weak... I don't know what to throw at them lol.

More build-up for the antagonist! well... don't expect frequent appearances from them. This following...6(?) chapters will only be for character introduction and plot progression. 

Next couple of chapters will be the fights between the Primordials and the other Serpents of Eternity. Also Velgrynd, Agni & Runa fighting them as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
169K 4.1K 67
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
3.7K 194 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
83.6K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...