Empty Space | Chaennie

By gallicniroseromicky

All Rosé needs is someone to fill the empty space in her heart. The "She didn't know but she healed somethin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Yes I Did It Again
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.2K 60 10
By gallicniroseromicky

"Chaeyoung!" I was staggered by Jennie's voice caused me to almost fall over my stomach on the ground though she hauled me back on the bed.

"What?" I sat up attempting to open my eyes wide though I was too sleepy.

She tugged me beside her, her arm enclosed around my waist as she snuggled in my shoulder, "Come closer..." she grinned.

I was at serenity hugging her close I could barely open my eyes and everything felt like a dream as she tickled her hand on my face playing with my hair. It's obvious she was awake in the middle of the night staring at me, I couldn't be more flattered and her hand goes back into the dark blue blanket caressing my waist up to the shoulder compelling me to feel chills.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I muttered.

"I did, I thought it was a dream..." She stroked her thumb on my face tilting me down to her and tugging my lips with her thumb.

I grinned opening my eyes and witnessing her gorgeous eyes staring right into my soul. "Are you having second thoughts?" because If she does then I understand.

She wanders her hand on my body carelessly mostly on my lips before putting my leg over her hip and fondling my ass provoking me to snigger. I closed my eyes feeling her connecting our bodies chest to chest keeping us warm, clasping my breast and rubbing her thumb over it.

"Are you?" she asked.

Without her saying it I knew what she was speaking about. She was emitting about the decision I made to always be with her and if I wanted to back off I could still do that however, I didn't want to I wasn't afraid of anything except one day her child would never love me if he/she found out.

I was afraid if Jennie wanted to go back or she'd just bear it with me because she have nowhere to be else, what if it's not love but an agreement?

"No, I know we can overcome it but...." Do you truly love me? I couldn't say it I simply couldn't say anything except taking all pleasure of her being closer to her.

"But?" her hand travelled up to my cheek.

"Do you love me?" I opened my eyes seeing her connecting our lips.

Her mouth fanned over mine giving me the most aggravating feeling, it was like she snitched my lips sucking onto them. Her hand massaged my nap and her other hand eventually towed me closer by my thigh in between her legs. The answer was like I wanted, her kisses went down in a blanket over my chest clutching on my breasts tweaking my nipples.

She was on top of me kissing back up to my lips, "I love you, baby..." she expressed on my lips.

I covered my hands around her back turning us aside and we both chuckled, "Hey! Don't!" she drew her hand on my neck up to my cheek. "You're so beautiful" 

I felt my heart doing backflips, "Not more than you..." 

"We are more than lovers, now?" she interrogated.

I raised my brows at her, "We are wives..." 

"No, I mean... we are married and it's real. It means..." I interrupted her.

"That I'm yours?" I smirked.

She put her armpit on my shoulder pulling my face against her, "That you're only mine... You can't... you kno—"

"I married to only stay with the one, fall in love with my one only and I know. You have all the rights over me..." I shrugged.

"It's serious..." she traced her index finger on my nose bridge to my lips. "You can't date anyone......" she tugged my lip down to down rubbing her thumb on my cheek. 

"I never wanted to, I have the one I wanted to date..." I stroke her back smiling back against her lips.

She blushed rendering my stomach to wring. I hid my face in the pillow and she massaged my nap, "Would you love me forever?"

I sensed her breath on my ear, "I would till I couldn't breathe" The answers were coming by itself I didn't have to even think about it.

"Would you love him/her?"

"Yes, it's ours, right?" I eventually look at her. "Would you let me be the other parent?"

"Why feel the need to ask, my love?" she tilted her head closer as if endeavouring to discover an answer in my eyes.

"I don't know... I thoug—" 

"No, I won't leave you ever for someone who left me when I needed him the most. I would never, Rosie" She shifted closer kissing the corner of my head. "You're the only one for me, baby. I swear... I wished I met you before" she grinned. "Maybe in school? We could be high school sweethearts" 

I chuckled, "High school sweetheart? I couldn't even look away from my textbook, it's impossible. Even if we met I'm sure I won't care except my grade..." 

"Now you do? Won't you love me if I wasn't your wife?" she questioned.

"I won't love anyone except my wife," I answered honestly.

My parents permanently have decided the best for me, and when they asked me to settle down I thought it was too early until I got to see Jennie. I agreed right away, my parents know me more than anyone and Jennie is like a soulmate.

"You always wanted to do the arranged marriage?" 

"I never thought anyone wanted to marry me, I was truly not cool with all the relationships and Lisa did suggest I can do the hookups but I just didn't feel right... then my parents tricked me into this arranged marriage and when I saw you." I stopped.

She curiously stared at me pressing our chest up, "You saw me then?" 

Our hearts hammered against each other, "I don't know I just liked you a lot, and when you glared at me on our engagement ceremony I was truly awestruck. I offered you water when you coughed and that was the first time I was truly gone when you said 'Don't try to be nice I can see right through you' I did laugh a lot as soon as I got home. 

I spent 2 months rewinding the same convo in my head, I attempted a thousand times to text I simply couldn't because I wanted to be with you from day one."

"I won't be pretty in upcoming months then would you still love me?" 

I shrugged, "You're my wife, Jennie. I would love you at every stage of our life, I would love you if you won't be pretty, I would love you when you won't love me, I would love you even if you don't want to be with me because I love you"

"I'm glad for the first time my parents did something incredible accidently" She closed her eyes kissing my throat.

"Are you saying I'm incredible?" I smirked.

"You're my incredible wife, baby..." She kissed my chin stroking my cheek with her fingers.

"Jennie..."

"Hmmm"

"Why did you awake me?"

"Because I wanted to hear your voice..." she drifted off to sleep, her hand entangled in my hair connecting our lips.

The position was kinda not suitable, if I was a guy I'm sure I would stay hard all night. I knew I shouldn't have been thinking this though now I'm awake all I wanna do is push my fingers in her while I eat her. The pregnancy made her horny and it made me hornier. 

The next day I simply slipped away from her hold calming myself in the hot shower. Just imagining her naked body against me made me hella wet, what was happening to me? I certainly had no idea as I slid my fingers in my vulva stroking them in or out, however, I entirely couldn't get closer to the orgasm because I needed to feel her up on me, just by grinding onto her I felt all good yet I don't know how her fingers would feel inside me, I didn't have my dildo either, I had nothing at the moment except my hands.

"Miss me?" I was about to turn when Jennie back hugged me scratching her body and her breasts on my back.

"Je—Jennie..." I sought.

She pushed me against the cold tiles kissing my neck from the back, her hand travelling onto my stomach. She dug her fingers in my abs and I couldn't take it so I flipped us over now her back was against the cold tiles compelling her to gasp as she hooked her leg in mine hauling me closer.

For just a moment, her crystal clear brown eyes, framed by lashes so long and dark they almost looked fake, stared up at me, taking her in, contemplating whether she was serious.

Then she grinned, saucy and wicked. "I supposed to give you morning kisses but... shower seems fine too"

She had barely shut the door behind her, however, only we live here. 

"Is it?" I teased.

"Yes, baby..." she gently pushed my hair behind the neck. 

My fingers brushed the tender, still-wet skin on her stomach and made her shiver, before touching her mouth to the neck. I began to suck at the tender spot on her throat making more marks, tongue gently lapping up the droplets of water, the barest whisper of moves that left her famished for more.

Slowly going upwards on her lips we both capture each other lips for the kiss in the heated moment— a soothing touch of lips, then a ravenous tangle of tongues. She pressed our bodies drawing me closer, running a hand down my smooth back. My tangled fingers in her hair, tugging slightly at the roots so she moaned in my mouth. "It's too early for this...," I murmured in her ear, reaching behind to turn the shower slower and flicking her nipple in from my thumb on the left, a smooth, graceful move.

"For you or me?" she smirked, fumbling to hold my hand on her breast to squeeze.

"Both..." I answered. 

"Come closer, baby..." She articulated huskily.

I never felt my heart this shaken up, I was lost in her pleasurable face, in her touch, and how she clad her arm from my armpit to shoulder. Her face lit up my world, and I kissed her feeling my heart hammering in my chest, this time it was beating harder because of the way she was clinging onto me, the way the kiss was derelict, exhausted but never enough. It wasn't enough no matter how many times we kissed. 

"Your smile is so beautiful, Jennie..." I peeked on her lips.

She chuckled, "I was excepting something like how hot I'm..." She nipped her lips on my jaw enclosing my hand on her left breast. "But now my heart is beating crazily..."

"I feel like the luckiest person in the world, today..." I rested my cheek against her nose and she kissed my jaw going down on my neck and crunching my skin.

Despite the warm water and the humid night air, her nipples were so stiff I was afraid they'd pop off, while my clit throbbed with need. 

"Why are so dirty and adorable?" she grabbed the back of my head and towed me in for a deep, searching kiss. 

Bending down, I began worshipping her breasts with my tongue, leaving the smooth, gorgeous light skin. "Don't stop," She pleaded, and I began to play with her nipples, gently at first, then licking and sucking each one in tandem, giving her lovely body every bit of attention it deserved.

Her hands tangled in my hair hauling her breasts to my mouth, she had been struggling a lot with all the nausea in the morning though today it seemed like she forgot about that, and I was too focused on her big ample to even remember anything. Connecting her breasts I suck her nipples together forcing her to arc her back on tiles and her fingers dug on my back to tear off my skin and her mouth wailing non-stop.

"O—oh bab—baby!" she hollered.

"Want me to go down?" I murmured huskily, reaching down to palm her ass, smooth skin covering tight, round muscles. She wasn't sure, in this sex-haze, if I meant fucking or showering, and giggled holding my head closer.

"In a bit," She whispered, massaging my nap, mischief gleaming in cat eyes. "For now, there's something I've always wanted to try." She inclined her head to the glass behind us. "Stand there, facing me."

I wavered, giving a squeeze on her ass, a light sting that made her even wetter. "Be my baby and do as I say" she urged severely.

I lifted my chin at her before obeying, and following her instruction leaning onto the fogged glass. It was exciting as she gazed at me from head to toe licking her lips she violently kissed my neck chewing my skin going down her hands holding my waist to keep me still and sank to her knees in one graceful move.

"Mmmmm," I murmured, her tongue lapping at my clit, scouring. 

I was desperate to cum, wanted to buck my hips into her beautiful face, but her hands gently pressed against my hipbones urged her to wait, to savour, to fully experience our first-ever shower sex on a sweet winter morning. I was so wet and ready, I – who was normally quiet – couldn't contain the lamentations as she tongued my slit, then dove into my cunt with relish, tasting every inch of it. I felt empowered by the stars above, and the gentle rush of the water that was now tattooing my shapely calves.

"Je—Jennie; fuck! Faster please..." I hyperventilated.

My hands were ensnared in her hair, and she worked me over, pushing inside me with her tongue with frustrating slowness, running her hands over my body, fingering my nipples before pinching them harder, one by one, then both. "Oh god! JEN!" I screamed as the sensation all over my body intensified and I began chafing myself all over her pretty face, knowing climax was achingly near.

Just then, she slid two fingers inside and began to stroke, prolonged and deep, hitting exclusively the right spot and I couldn't take it any longer. I wished to feel her fingers, now I wish to feel her fingers inside me every day or her kisses. I met her thrust for thrust as she added a third finger, and I saw stars of my own, joining the ones in the sky in perfect harmony. 

"Oh yes yes yes YES, FUCKing—shit!" I roared, words disappearing into the atmosphere. 

She licked the clit and fucked me with her fingers, as she pinched and twisted my nipples from her free hand, Her eyes met mine and I rode every wave of this long, perfect orgasm, water hitting the shower floor. 

 "You look so hot, my dear baby..." she got up propelling herself up by squeezing my nipples in her process to stand up.

I turned us over pressing her onto the glass, she tilted her head up and I met her halfway. Our lips collided and I tasted myself on her lips. Her hands travelled up my body, sliding over every curve of my body. I trembled against her lips as she grasped my breasts. Her fingers gently held the nipples there before moving to the back of my head.

Her hands wrapped around my neck as she kissed me deeper. Her plush tongue swam over my lips, causing me to wail. My lips flared and she took the opportunity to plunge her tongue into my mouth. It scoured the roof of my mouth, the places between my teeth and lips before going to bother my tongue. My own hands couldn't get enough of her breasts I kept wanting to fondle them cram them in my palms, massage them.

She groaned, and our tongues slithered over each other. Saliva dripped down the corner of our mouth. Leaving the back of her right breast, one of my hands went south to her dripping cunt. Her thigh tensed and untensed as I kneaded the muscle there. I gasped over her perfect tongue feeling the warmness inside her, my hand was placed firmly over my vulva.

I keened and detached from the kiss. Her hands shakily made their way to stroke my breasts, astonished by the sight of them. My titties were hard and perky from last night. I shivered when she ran her thumbs over the tops of them.

"I love this..." she thrust her fingers in my cunt out of nowhere inducing me to wheeze.

"Me too..." I thrust my three fingers into her warm flush teasing her clit before lunging deeper. 

I brought my mouth down to one of her ample while I groped the other one to balance myself, her free hand placed on the back of my head. Our vulva pulsed with pleasure as we pounced matching the other swiftness, it was an unsaid competition who would make the other cum first. Tongue swirling around her nipple, I sucked gently on it, causing her to mewl.

"Tha—that's... chea-cheating..." She held my breast too, pinched my bud and rolled it in between her thumb and forefinger for vengeance.

I snickered biting onto her nipples and stretching my fingers in her vulva, scraping my fingers around her clit to ridicule her compelling her to move onto my fingers for pleasure though she abruptly buried her fingers so deep that I chocked in pain biting badly accidentally on her nipple.

"JENNIE!"

"CHAEYOUNG! Not there I'm sensitive..." 

None of us deliberately the thrust wanting the other one to cum first and we mercilessly pounce on each other, she ended up cumming first cause I was arousing her by sucking onto her breast so she thrust more in. I bet she did think of thrusting her fourth finger though it would be too early for that so she let it slide lunging more powerfully until I cummed badly.

We both hyperventilated resting our heads on each other shoulders.

"Sensitive, uh?" I hold onto her ample from the wet fingers.

"Yes..." she bit her lower lip holding my hands on her breasts.

"On your back," I instructed. 

She narrowed her eyes, "What?"

"Your baby wants to take you from back, Jen... listen to me, love" I kissed her lips.

She gave a last glance before turning her body. Positioning herself between my legs, my finger slowly begins to penetrate her. She gasped high-pitchedly, her legs spreading farther nearly automatically to give me better access.

My free hand was placed over her navel, giving her a warm, comforting sensation. Pain pricked at her, and her ass opening adjusted to the size of my finger. I slide over her plush, wet vulva. Pulling my finger out all the way to merely the tip of the finger, I pushed back it. With every thrust of the digit, she groaned and sighed naughtily. Her saps of arousal kept the area wet for me to use. I curled my finger brushing it over her G-spot. Her 'hmmm' turned into a long howl while I stretched her. Smoothly, I thrust two fingers into her asshole. She reached one of her hands down to her clitoris and gently massaged the button that lay there.

"OH—OH FUCK! It's... hur...hurt" she expressed yet moved her hips in motion.

The feeling of beginning to fuck her with two fingers sent waves of pleasure through my abdomen. The erotic sound of the pounding into her ass was mixed with the noises spilling from my mouth. With a firm grasp on my navel, I sped up my fingers biting her shoulder from back teasing her not touching her forcing her to rub her nipples onto the glass.

"Baby....," she keened out, rubbing her clit vastly to match the speed, "Too fast."

I leaned over her body to briefly say, "Here you go quickly, love..." I fasten up.

She gasped holding my hand on her navel, "No...no... fuck! Baby..."

Stomach flipping, her vulva began to clench around my fingers. Her legs shook and the feeling of a sore bladder consumed her navel. As her jaw fell open, she pushed her hips down to meet my thrusts. Wailing over the squelching of my quick motions, she cummed around on my hand, now-still fingers in. The fog seemed to overtake our mind and bathroom as the feeling of release swarmed through her. I witness her cum drip out of the hole and down her vulva, creating a miniature puddle on the glass.

I pulled the fingers out, her vulva opening was stretched out and empty, gaping for me to fill it back up. I ran my cum-covered fingers over the surface of her nude pussy. I whined at the feeling of her cum and discharge being smeared. Moving her hand away from her own clit, then getting a good hold on the inside of both my thighs.

"More? Love?" I turned her to me holding on to her breasts, I bent down kissing the erupting nipples in response to my questions and she gasped clutching onto my head.

She pulled me up connecting our lips and we made love until we couldn't. In the shower, on the vanity counter after getting out of the shower then against the wardrobe attempting to choose close clothes to wear and at the end in bed taking off all the clothes we wore because we both couldn't let go of each other.

One time turns many and we lost the counting.

***********

"Baby..." I heard opening my eyes acknowledging I was still naked.

Jennie leaned on top of me resting her head on my chest and staring at me, and I abruptly closed my eyes feeling her wetness running onto both of our thighs. I hummed in response holding her on top of me and enveloping my hands on her back.

"Can we not go?" she pouted tracing patterns on my collarbone from her forefinger.

I smiled, "it's your parents's anniversary, Jen..." I look over the clock. "it's already 11 am, we must hurry.." 

We must reach the venue for the celebration or they won't like it if we don't show up. Her family is a bit strict when it comes to their public image, and Jennie doesn't give a fuck the more they prioritise this kind of thing as she kisses my neck until our lips meet in the most luscious kiss.

Roaming her hands over my thigh massaging the front of my vulva. We were insatiable at this point, I hauled up my hip and she lunged her fingers in me pumping in or out. Her mouth taking my outcries, our tongues fighting over each other though I held her breast forcing her to sough in my mouth, at this rate I was afraid she would begin lactating any time soon and I closed my eyes for even thinking such a thing but I couldn't help it, I couldn't help anything when it's come to her. 

She moved gradually to tease me, "You like that... uh?" she suck my tugged lip kissing my chin down to my neck which was covered in her love, red.

"Please... faster.. Please, love, Jen. I can't..." I hold her hand on my vulva pushing it faster though she bites my skin onto my throat causing me to cease my hand.

"Shh... patience baby," she lick my throat up and down going down.

My hand proceeded unplug from her breast as she kissed my stomach scraping her nails onto my abs and her mouth kissing my thigh. I move back and forth to take things in my hand for a release because she was enjoying torturing me until I felt her mouth on my vulva for the 5th time today it was better than heaven I just knew to push my hips up but her hand caress my stomach pushing me while her tongue plays with my clit.

"Jennie... please" I clutch the sheets throwing my head back and driving my head into the pillow.

I lost it as she gave me a long lick from the tip of her tongue, thrusting her tongue in she put my legs over my shoulders and I felt the chills running from down to up my breast forcing them to flare, only if they might pop off they would. 

Her fingers pumping, her tongue teasing was the best combination. I only enjoy moving onto her mouth and cummed. She collected the sap in her palm as she applied them on my stomach to up my body and I only heard the sound of my gasp or her sweet wails enjoying gliding her tongue on my stomach, tracing her tongue on my abs in shape while my hands clutching onto the leather headboard, my fingers holding myself and I lept in anticipation. 

"Feel good, baby?" she asked.

I never stopped the pled of 'please' for a minute because I couldn't. "Yes! Yes! Jennie... please"

Her tongue guide up to my nipple rolling her tongue wiping the cum before she stuff the breast in her mouth giving it a good sucking and I was never more pleased, and she suck the breast again in the same motion forcing me to curl up my toes, she loves to tease me and her hands pulled my hands down to intertwine our fingers.

"The things I would do to you, chaeyoung... What have you done to me, baby?" she muttered in my throat licking up to my lips. "I wanna make love and make love all day long, gorgeous" She suck onto my neck plating violent marks onto me all the way down. 

"Can we use..." she began kissing my lips, our intertwined fingers clutching onto each other. "Dildos or strap-on, baby... I promise you would like that" she expressed in between.

The thought of her in strap-on made me even wetter as I enfolded my legs around her hip and we moved onto each other creating friction. "We should..." She rub her body while our mouths sucked each other tongues, it was mostly her now. "...make the pregnancy convensible so... we have to put on the couple goals show and it would only happen if we do that we can be closer..."

I chuckled, "Why make up excuses, love? You know I won't say no to you...." 

"Why? Because I'm your wife?" she bit my upper lip staring into my eyes.

"Hmmm..." I hummed riding onto her knee. "hav—fuck! Have you used those things before?"

"I'm sure I would be excellent to use those, I can figure out anything for you, my baby..."

"Why sudden need of toys? Am I—"

She ditched my hand holding my cheeks kissing my lips, "You're more than enough, baby. I just... I want to..." She licked her lips over mine hesitation in her eyes.

"Use that before we couldn't after 3 months?" I sniggered.

She scoffed, "Yes, I want to do all the things I wouldn't be able to for a while and..." she stroked her thumb on my cheeks. "....I love you, why didn't you meet me before, baby... I would've loved you so much.... I would've kneeled to propose to you for the wedding... I would've made love to you every day, I would've—"

I pulled her face nearer smashing our lips and feeling my heart beating hammering, we were entangled in each other and the kiss was aggravated to show who loves who more though no one wins the battle. It was all sucking or biting onto each other lips claiming each other over and over.

"You can still do everything, Jen. I'm here now... and I love you more" I smiled holding each other face in our palms.

"You're mine... my baby" she smiled back.

"All yours wifey..." I winked at her turning us aside. "Now we gotta go, it's 1 pm" I look over the clock from her shoulder on the bedside table.

"No...no party" she connects our lips.

I chuckled kissing her back and playing with her dark brown locks, our bodies squashed and it was like we were glued to each other. None of us wanted to be apart from one another, the naked colliding was better than going to any party but it was Jennie's parents.

"Get ready, I'll make lunch since we already skipped the breakfast..." I pushed her back and she whines. 

"NO! No party, they didn't want me anyways" She reached for my hand squashing our bodies to kiss my lips though I tilted my head back. "Do not play, come closer..." she warned.

"As tempting as it is, we must go... we can continue when we get home" I sealed the promise in a peak kiss because any more would make her voracious.

"This is not funny... I said I don't want to go!" she sat on top of my stomach poking her tongue onto my body and licking in between as she pushed her hair back was too sexy.

I quiver under her influence, "Love, listen... please I'll let you do me later I promise..." I tried to push her head aside but I was nothing when she clutched onto my breasts. 

"Why don't you listen to me, I said I don't want to go... I wanna make love to you," she lick my cheek sucking onto my lips later. "I want to love you, don't you want that too, baby? You want me from day one so now you have me..."

Her enticement though I remember how her mother told me to get her to the party because she had been missing their anniversary party for the past few years.

"Jen—fuckin' FUCK!"

She began to move onto my abs toying with her clit, "You like that, uh?" she was moving up and her wetness coating my body, it was like she wanted to make this impossible for me to even protest.

She was about to sit on my face. Damn her 

With every cell in my body, I turn us over ceasing her actions, "Get ready, now"

I got up feeling my heart almost jumping out of my mouth for leaving her like that in bed though I wore her gray night robe dashing downstairs before she could attempt to pull me back in bed.

I did hear her scream of anger, "PARK CHAEYOUNG! Come back to bed!" 

I showered in the other downstairs bathroom because showering with her was truly tantalising and I could've bet we wasted a week of water today. I wore the bathrobe preparing for breakfast when she got downstairs in the most sexy suit and a small white scarf around the middle of my neck giving her the most cultivated look and propelling me to lick my lips at the sight because now I could do a lot of thing with her I only dream of, my heart beat run faster hearing the sound of her high heel clicking.  

I feel myself already wet again, my nipples erupt grazing on the bathrobe though I ignored the feeling, "I'm only going because I want to come back as soon as possible..." She rolled her eyes strolling up to me.

"Not the heels, J—" I choked as she twisted me to her out of nowhere.

Our eyes connected, her hand playing with the knot of my robe as she leaned for a kiss pulling me closer by the knot I was afraid it might open than we would in bed in no time or maybe on the kitchen counter this time.

Her hand ran down so I halted her hand putting it on my back, "Baby just once, I promise..." she said innocently, is she serious? I just showered.

"No...." I pulled away from the kiss as well pushing her back.

"Be a good wife, baby, come closer..." she reached for my cheek so I turned away my face.

"Wifey, get off and weren't you tired last night?" I raised my brows at her.

She rolled her eyes leaning her head on my back and following me around like our pets. I was going back to the room when she followed me, it wasn't an invitation though I loved the way she was following me around but I put my index finger on her forehead pushing her out of the room.

"What?" she frowned.

"You're not allowed here until I get ready..." I closed the door on her face.

I did feel bad, staring at our wedding picture above our bed. She wasn't even looking at me; it was like someone forced us to stand together. I'm simply afraid that I might lose everything I'm fighting to get, fighting for Jennie's love, for our future, which she never wanted before.

It's all butterflies and beautiful at first like in books and now the more we are getting closer the more fear grows in my heart.

NEED MORE? Vote more, like before for fast updates.... hehehehe...

anyway, My readers are truly like me introvert... duh! How are you guys doin'? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
1.1K 45 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
132K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
2.1K 142 9
" If loving someone whole heartedly is right , then how can she be wrong, and If she is right , how can I be right too? because both person cannot...