Eleonora| Slow Updates

By itscandybizh

I-I killed him. I finally killed him, I killed my stepfather...... What will happen.... =====================... More

Characters
Characters 2
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11

Chapter 10

469 20 12
By itscandybizh

It's the big day...Monday. How a fantastic way to start my week, note the sarcasm.

We are currently at the police station, waiting for my father to come. I don't know how should I feel. There is so much mixed emotions and internal battles I'm having. Hopefully it goes well. I just want it to get done and over with.

We are in this room, looks like lounge. Claudia is making herself coffee and I'm busy breastfeeding Claire. I'm trying not to panic and stress about this whole thing... It's just so surreal. Claudia take a seat next to me with her coffee.

I hope mom is happy and proud of me. I miss her so much.

I look out the door, it has a small window. I see an officer and two other people. The officer looks this way, I think that's my father his talking to. I refocus myself on Claire. She is just enjoying being fed right now, so innocent and pure. Claire stops drinking and looks sleepy due to milk high. I gently pat her and rocking her to sleep. Detracted by putting her to sleep I didn't even notice the door opening.

I hear footsteps then my name gets called by the officer,  look up and making eye contact with my father I presume. He takes a seat across from me, the lady sits next to him. The lady smiles at me. I give her a small one back, not really sure how to act

"I'm Lucas your dad and this is my assistant Jennifer." he introduces himself and the lady next to him, she is very pretty. "Umm.. I don't how to start. I'm Eleonora, this is Claudia" I show to Claudia. "And this little one is Claire..." I smile and look down at Claire. They look surprised but didn't say anything about it, and I'm happy they didn't.

"She is so cute." says Jennifer and I give her an agreeing node.

"I will leave now." the officer announces and shakes hands with my father then leaves.

"Well Eleonora as you know you have siblings. You will meet them a bit later, I didn't want to overwhelm you as it's already is." he says. "Okay that's cool, and thanks for considering that."
I say honestly, my tone switchs into a more serious one as I continue to speak. "I know you are pretty confused with why and how I'm your daughter."

" Yeah I am but regardless of your 'background', your still my daughter. " he says. and it warms my heart. "Welp if it makes you feel better, you didn't sleep with some random woman. I'm pretty sure my mom is or was your wife." I say humorously. He has a little chuckle. "Yeah that does make me feel better but as I said even if I didn't know, you are still my daughter." he says.

"Umm there is more but I'm not ready to share that yet, no offense although your my father, I don't know you. I hope you can respect that." He nods. "Yes Eleonora, I respect that and when you want to share, I'm here." i smile at him gratefully, so happy that he isn't going to force me into doing so.

"So Eleonora I live in Italy as well as my.. Sorry our family. You will be coming back home with me, I hope you understand and that's okay." I look over to Claudia, she nods.

"Only if Claudia is coming with me. We are a package you know. We can't be separated from another. She is my family and I want her to be part of this family too." I smile at her, Claudia kisses my cheek. Jennifer smiles at us.

My father looks at us. I can see his contemplating. "Okay she can but only after 1 week, if that's okay. I want to hang out with you and get us comfortable first." he says. I look to Claudia. "It's going to be fine." She assures me. I look back to my father.
"OK then it's settled" he says.

Claire starts to move in my hands. She is opening her eyes. She is slowly taking in the environment around her. She sees me and smiles. She makes grabby hands and puts them on my face. I pepper her with kisses which makes her laugh.

"it's been a while since I've heard a baby laugh." Lucas says. Claire looks his way noticing that there are other people witch us. She gives him a gummy smile. "Do you want to hold her?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No I will probably drop her. It's been so long since I've hold a baby." I stand up and walk towards him.

"It can't be that hard. Your natural instinct will take over, it will be like muscle memory." I give him Claire, surprisingly she isn't crying and he is holding her correctly. He cradles her while also supporting her neck. He looks so natural but also scared that he's going to drop her.

Jennifer takes out her phone and takes pictures of him. He doesn't care, he is to focused on Claire at the moment. She is makes baby babble and plays with his nose, cute.

I sit back to my place next to Claudia. She swings her arm over me and hugs me. We watch them interact. It kinda of makes me think of my mom, that won't be able to met Claire or any of her grandchild. I sigh heavily.

"What's wrong?" Claudia asks me. I shrug. "Just thinking about my mom" I tell her. " I'm sure she is proud of you, Nora." she says. I just hum.

An officer comes into the room,breaking the reunion..or meeting I should say. "Sorry to interpret but your times is unfortunately up and we have to proceed with other families." the officer says. "No problem officer we will wrap up right now." says my father. He gets up and hands back Claire. I stand up myself, I put her in the stroller and giving her a toy to keep her busy.

"Can I get a hug?" he asks. I nodded. He instantly pulls me in for the most comfortable and satisfying hug. I feel like my tension go away. It was the fatherly hug. He pulls me away and give my head a pat. We exit the building, say our goodbyes and exchange numbers for tomorrow's met up.

Claudia's phone went off. "Message from Charles. It's for today's mission. Our presence is requested at the hangout." I nod. "Tell him we are on our way."

We get into the car, Claire being in her car seat and drive off the the hangout.

____________________________________

Yeah...

Idk how to feel abt this chapter besides me having fatherly issues.
It's really comforting.. Tbh

Yeah she met her dad 😊.
He seems like a nice guy.. Although being a mafia member 👀.. Lol

Yeahhhh... So next chapter will be an mission.. Well a small one.

Also go support my best friend Makarinah

Recently drop a new book called Cuff him up. A warning this is mature content, 18+. You have been warned.

Go vote, comment and follow her.

Bye simps 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
428K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
47.9K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
623 41 10
⚠️First Book so it's not a good story but trying to read this story won't hurt you⚠️ ______________________________ [Ongoing] Vanessa is a 16 years o...