π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist

1.5K 41 0
By LuluShinazugawa

                "This fog's so thick, you can't see anything." Sakura said.

We were now on the motorboat leading us towards the the land of waves. After the fight with those two Kiri-nin the remaining travel has been has been smooth for now of course.

Aki knew what was to come and was worried not only for her safety but for the others as well.

'Pull yourself together, Aki. You've been training for this.'

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination's just ahead, The Land of Waves." Kaji said.

"Wow, the bridge is huge." Aki pointed out complete amazed.

"I know right!" Naruto cheered.

"What? Quiet!" Kaji said. "I told you, no noise! Why do you think we're traveling like this, huh? Cutting of the engine and rowing, moving through the dense fog so they don't see us."

Seeing how shaken Sakura was, Aki held her hand to which Sakura easily accepts.

Kakashi was quick to get to business as he threatens to abandon the mission if Tazuna doesn't provide an adequate explanation for lying about the mission's difficulty level.

"Like you said, this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who seeks my life is a very short man who casts a very long and deadly shadow."

"A deadly shadow? Hm? Who is it?"

"You know him. At least, I'm sure you've heard his name before. He's own the wealthiest men in the world. The shipping magnet, Gato."

"Huh? Gato? Of Gatō Transport? He's a business leader. Everyone knows him."

"Who? Who? What? What?"

"Gato is a very powerful tycoon from a famous company, that's true. But below the surface with the same ruthless methods he uses to take over business and nations, he sells drugs and contraband using gangs and ninja." Tazuna said.

"It was one year ago when Gato first set his sight on The Land of Waves. He came to our island and use his vast wealth to take total control of of our transports and shipping. Anyone who tried to stand in his way simply disappeared."

'This is even more scary when your listening to it up close' Aki thought.

"In an island nations a man who controls the sea controls everything. Finance, government, our very lives. But there's one thing he fears, the bridge.  When it's complete, it will join us to the land, and that will break his control. I am the bridge builder."

"So that's it. Since you in charge of the bridge, you're standing in this gangster's way." Sakura said.

"That means this guys we fought in the forest, they were working for Gato." Sasuke added on.

"Your really in a messy situation." Aki sighed.

Kakashi still feeling like something was missing asked Tazuna if he knew how dangerous he was and knew that he would be sending Ninja to eliminate him, why would he hide that form us.

"Because The Land of Waves is a small, impoverished nation. Even our nobles have little money. The common people who are building this bridge, they can't pay for an A or B ranked mission. It's to expensive." He explained.

"If you end the mission when you drop me ashore, there won't be any bridge. They'll kill me before I reach home. But don't feel bad about that. Of course, my sweet little grandson will be upset. He'll cry, 'Grandad! I want my Grandad' oh, an my daughter will condemn the Ninja of the hidden leaves denouncing and blaming you for abandoning her father and living her life in sorrow."

"Wow, guilt tripping at its finest." Aki whispered under her breath as everyone just gave in and agreed to complete the mission.

'I win'

~~~

We were now guarding Tazuna to his home as Sasuke and Naruto fought to take the lead from one another.

Out of nowhere Naruto runs ahead before throwing a Kunai into a bush, startling everyone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aki questioned.

"Hm. It was just a mouse."

"Mouse? Yeah, right!" Sakura said in angry. "Everyone can see through your stupid act! You're so obvious, it's embarrassing!"

"Naruto, those are Kunai knives. They're dangerous!"

"Stop trying to scare me, you scruffy little dwarf!" Tazuna yelled.

But Naruto completed ignored everyone as he continued on his little runt on finding the person that was hiding who nows where and throwing another Kunai at another bush.

Sakura who had enough walked over to Naruto and hit him in the back of the head.

"What? What's you do that? Someone's really is following us. I mean it!"

"Yeah, right."

The only thing that Naruto even did was almost end the life of an innocent rabbit. That poor thing saw its life flash before it's eyes.

'But...that kind of trick seems a little bit outdated.'

"Look out!" Kakashi yelled out as a giant blade came towards them as they all ducked down to avoid it.

"We'll, well, If it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi said before quickly putting his arm out in front of Naruto stopping him from doing anything stupid.

"You're in the way. Get back."

"But why?"

"He isn't a ninja you can face at your level, Naturo. Listen to what Kakashi-sensei is saying." Aki said pulling Naruto towards them.

"Your eyes..."

Aki:

"Aki's right, he's not like the other ninjas. He's in a whole other league." Kakashi said. "If he's our opponent, I'll need this. This could be treacherous."

"Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye, did I get that right?" It's to bad, huh? But you'll have to hand over that old man." Zabuza said.

"Now quick! Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight." Kakashi said. "I taught you teamwork. Now it's time to use it."

Kakashi pulled up his leaf headband revealing his Sharingan underneath his left eye.

"I'm ready!"

"Well, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying Sharingan, Sharingan! Well someone please tell me what Sharingan is!" Naruto asked.

Sasuke goes on to explain that the Sharingan is a dōjutsu that can immediately see and anticipate all ninjutsu and genjutsu but can only be awaken by members of the Uchiha clan.

The Fog quickly starts to take over the area.

"As for you Jonin, in this assassination unit of the hidden mist, we had a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile was in our bingo book. It called you 'the man who copied over 1,000 jutsu' Kakashi, the copy Ninja."

"Wow, that's so cool!"

"Enough talking. I need to exterminate that old man, now."

Team 7 quickly gets into formation around Tazuna with a Kunai in hand.

"So I'll have to eliminate you first, eh, Kakashi? So be it." Zabuza before he appeared standing on water building up chakra around him.

"He's over there!"

"Standing on the water!"

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Under the huge mist Zabuza completely disappeared and in his place a small leaf fell.

"He's gone." Aki said.

"Sensei?"

"He'll come after me first."

"But who is he?"

"Zabuza Momochi, the ex-leader of the hidden mist assassination unit. He's a master of the silent killing technique."

"S-Silent?"

"As the name suggests, it's happens in an instant without sound or warning of any kind. It's so fast, you pass from this life without realizing what has happened." Kakashi explained. "The Sharingan can't fully neutralize it, so don't lower your guard."

'I'm gonna have nightmares after this.' Aki cried.

"Well, if we fail, we only lose our lives." Kakashi joked.

"How can you say that?" Sakura half yelled.

"I don't think this is the time to be joking like that, Sensei..." Aki sighed.

"The mist is getting thicker and thicker." Naruto said.

This enter place was filled with Zabuza chakra, to the point she was having a hard time pin pointing him out.

"The Land of Waves is surround by ocean. The swirling mists are ever present."

"Sensei!" Sakura cried out as Kakashi disappeared into the mist.

"Eight points."

"What's that?"

"Lanryx , spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. Now, which will be my kill point?"

'How about none of the above?' Aki wanted to suggest.

With a burst of his own chakra Kakashi was able to reduce the mist surrounding us allowing us to see each other.

The tension between the two jōnin causes Sasuke to have a panic attack, but Kakashi is able to calm him down before he could think of taking his own life.

Suddenly Zabuza appears in the middle of team 7 with his sword out and ready to strike
but Kakashi races toward them just in time.

He stabs Zabuza with his kunai, but it's revealed he merely used a water clone. In turn, Zabuza slices Kakashi in half, who also turns out to be a clone.

Appearing behind him, Kakashi catches Zabuza off guard, with a kunai to his throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 13.1K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...
33.6K 1.2K 40
"I fucking died to a truck named 'Truck-kun' and maybe an insane barista? What the fuck." Amara Paice was an average, anime-loving child. Or as avera...
135K 4.3K 27
Hinata loses her memories while on a mission and is found by someone unexpected. He saved her life and now she devotes herself to him. As they embark...
1.7K 135 9
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...