The Pretty Girl

By JustforFun2017

"Can't you just turn it on?" She huffed irritated tapping her foot anxiously. Her red bottom heals were too n... More

Cast
The Beautiful Nightmare
The Mechanic
Dilemma
Louis Vuitton's
Thief
Unfortunate Meetings
Make it Happen
Appointment Only
She Laughs
Full Disclosure
A Pattern
Rationalizing
Just a Little
Birthday
Headaches and Regrets
Titles and Labels
Anticipation
Crush
Wouldn't Dare
Wants versus Needs
Focus
Dip in the Lake
With you
Afterglow
Clocked in
Perspectives
Ake'nisténha
Closer to You
Alka
Confrontations
Contemplation
What Could've Been
Hurting You
Not Enough
Ambushed

Feelings

2.7K 126 67
By JustforFun2017

Finally have wrote one longer than Jovani and Samira. Enjoy

His hands were on her as soon as his pants hit the ground. Adeline had barely anytime to mentally prepare herself to what came next. Kai had her pinned on the bed as he kissed the absolute soul out of her. Adeline didn't know he could possibly be holding out when they made out prior.

But Kai clearly had a lot of arsenal she didn't know about. Something she had to experience herself in this setting. A setting she's been eagerly waiting for. Her hands were holding his face closer as their mouthes explored each other desperately. Their body heat was radiating off each other Adeline knew she would be drenched in sweat if she was already getting hot just kissing him.

She parted her lips to take a breath when Kai surprised her by smoothly sliding his fingers in her mouth. Adeline was taken off guard but in instinct she added suction as he slowly pulled them out and went back to kissing her.

Adeline was confused as to why he did that until a gasp was ripped from her throat. Kai's fingers parted her so carefully but passionately. She wasn't expecting it. "Ohhhh." She breathed out quietly squealing a little when she felt his middle and ring finger play at her entrance. He didn't waste any time. She couldn't say she didn't appreciate it. She couldn't read him sexually yet. She didn't know what kind of partner he would be but she was eager to find out.

Adeline gripped his wrist to hold him in place as she rocked her hips trying to get him inside. So he indulged her and pushed slowly into to her. "Sh*t Addy." He exhaled against her mouth with hoarse restraint she was warm and wet and he was going crazy. Adeline pulled away from his mouth for a second with her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands still gripping the heck out of his wrist. Not wanting him to move. This is what almost happened on her birthday and to fully get the experience was salivating. She was going to be hooked and she knew it.

Kai's mouth busied its self with kissing and licking on her shoulders. Adeline was a mess. A complete mess. She could feel her own wetness start to make an appearance as the sound of Kai's fingers moving in her was now audible. She opened her eyes just as Kai's mouth and free hand were occupying her breast. She hissed in pleasure arching her back up more into his grasp. Adeline was squirming slightly in place as her breaths got heavier. Kai didn't say much yet just enjoying her breasts for himself. He seemed very occupied pleasing her in different ways.

She looked down him who now had his eyes looking right back at her. In unspoken communication. Kai's mouth began to kiss lower and lower and lower and-

"Oh my goodness!" Adeline nearly jolted bucking her hips up. Kai's hand on her pelvis pushed down keeping her steady. Adeline wasn't expecting his tongue to take over where his fingers once were. And his fingers now strumming and applying pressure to the most sensitive spot every woman should be well acquainted with. Kai knew what he was doing and Adeline while trying to maintain some resemblance of control was now completely sunken in place. Kai was obviously a lot stronger than her so she couldn't move away to release tension if she tried.

A shaky moan left her lips and her hands went Kai's hair. She found herself craving some rough play. She wanted to push harder against him. She wanted to just melt her body into him. Gosh he is really good at this! Her moaning became gentle whimpers and her tugging on his hair increased in strength. Adeline couldn't tell you the last time she came from oral but right now she felt deep it in her bones. She would love to say she had control of herself to hold out for a little longer.

But Kai's fingers and tongue switched roles yet again and Adeline combusted on the spot. A long sigh of pleasure came from her as she turned her head to the side to smash it into the pillow beside her. Her heavy panting echoed in the room. Kai looked up at her and smiled at the reaction. If people knew what they were doing it didn't take long to make someone orgasm from oral. Clearly Adeline wasn't expecting it to happen to soon.

She half hazardously  lifted herself on her elbows to look at the man in front of her. "I don't even know what to say." She managed to catch her breath. Kai smirked and chuckled. "I think your moaning was thanks enough but I'd still love to hear a thank you ." Adeline giggled sitting up more and kissing him. Kai wrapped his arms around her midsection urging her to climb on his lap. They started off slow. But it quickly took a different turn when Adeline took over with a drive she had yet to unleash. She pulled Kai's hair tilting his head back a little making him grunt. He really liked his hair being messed with. She made note of that.

"I want more." She harshly mumbled against his mouth picking up the intensity of their kissing even more. Her hands moved from his shoulders down his chest and to the front of his boxers palming him. Kai groaned into her mouth nodding his head in agreement. They were definitely going all the way tonight. His mind was made up. He couldn't take it anymore. F*ck being patient Adeline clearly wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted. And Kai no longer wanted to pace them.

Adeline eagerly pulled at the band of his boxers to stick her hand in when Kai pulled back with wide eyes full of humor and also apprehension. But not for himself. For her. Adeline stared at him confused as she caught her breath. She went back to kissing him, palming his erection making Kai groan and pull back again.

"Wait.. oh f*ck wait. I have a couple of confessions to make before we do anything." Kai stopped her from pulling down his underwear and playing with his head. "What?" She panted. Kai scratched the back of his neck hoping the posh princess wasn't going to completely lose her head. "I had lost a huge bet with my friends around 5-6 years back. And had to...do something pretty wild instead of paying them 2000 each." He began rubbing between her again legs making her breath unsteady. Subconsciously playing with her made it difficult for Adeline to fully focus on his story.

"What is it? Just tell me do you have like a mole or something?" She moaned. He laughed shaking his head. "No..Just don't freak out." He snickered a little. Adeline's brows furrowed. She could feel from the size he was hiding in his boxers he had nothing at all to be ashamed of or afraid of. She was the one who should be afraid. What possibly could cause her to panic-

Kai pulled down his drawers and she saw the metal bar shining right back at her. Adeline's mouth dropped as she looked back up at the man the back down then back up at him again. "What did you do?!" She covered her mouth. Kai started laughing as she took in the site of the piercing right on the head of his dick. She gulped not knowing what to do with this new information. It was taunting her. Teasing her with an experience she may never get again. But she was terrified. She had never ever seen anything like that let alone be greeted with something like that.

"I had to get a very...suggestive piercing." He informed her. Adeline hesitantly reached her hand out and tapped the tip pulling her hand back when his dick twitched and the piercing threateningly bobbed toward her. "How....why....did this hurt?" She was at a loss for words.

"It hurt like a bitch." He admitted with a chuckle. "Now it doesn't bother me. It's kinda grown on me." The bright shine to it clearly showed that he kept it spanking clean probably changing it out often. Everything about him looked perfect and intimidating. Adeline did always used to wonder why all the tattoos and no piercings. But she was yet again. Wrong. He was hiding a very important piercing from her.

"What's it for?" She hesitantly gripped the base of him now. Feeling slightly less cautious and a lot more curious. "You'll find out." He winked at her. "If you still want to and I didn't scare you off." She heard the taunting in his voice. "It won't like...hurt me?" She questioned still staring at the piercing. Kai nodded confidently. "Promise."

Adeline sat up with her legs parted as she and Kai watched the metal bar and the head of him probe at her entrance. "I want to." Kai's face lit up like the Fourth of July. "Okay." He kissed her slower and gently. He was going too fast earlier and wanted to savor the moment with her.

He pushed her down further and looked at her in apprehension. Adeline nodded to him in reassurance. Kai looked back between them started to push in and out lightly a little. She was tighter now than before because she was slightly nervous after all that talk. But she was still aching within to let Kai have his way with her. "F*ck Addy are you gonna let me in?" He had a a teasing glint in his eye. Adeline took a deep breath trying to calm herself and relax her muscles. "Atta girl." He praised her as he slowly started to disappear inside her.

Both Adeline and Kai were hunched over to watch the slow intrusion. Let both let out a breath of satisfaction. Adeline's nails were digging into his skin desperately. She felt like she was going to stop breathing soon. Her eyes rolled back and her breath hitched. She laid back in the bed while Kai was now completely in her and hovering over her.

He gently brushed her hair out of her face looking down at her with so much care before recognition snapped into his face and he sat up and pulled out of her. Making Adeline go insane. "What now!" She had a crazed look in her eyes. He was purposely doing this he had to be! She just felt what it was like to have him inside of her and now he pulls away once again!

"Oh f*ck!" Kai groaned in agony. Now that he got a feel of her he didn't want to stop. "I don't have a condom." He sounded super disappointed. She understood now but still didn't make her any less irate.

Adeline laid back perched on her elbows to look up at him with a chest heaving of desperation and frustration. "I-I don't either." She bit her lip. She never brought condoms to her house because she didn't sleep with her select people here. "I'm sorry it's been a very long time. I don't carry then on me...We can postpone-" He begrudgingly went to move off of her but Adeline's legs wrapped around his back keeping him over her. He wasn't going anywhere. "I'm clean I have regular check ups. Also I'm on birth control." She admitted. Kai raised a brow at her.

"Are you telling me you're okay to go raw?" He asked slowly. "I have nothing nothing give you and again I'm on birth control so..." she trailed hoping He would just accept it.

"Well I'm also clean. Haven't had sex in 4 years." His lustful eyes trailing down her body. "And you don't have to worry about birth control." He cupped her chin. He tweaked her nipples before wrapping his right hand against around himself slowly stroking .

"How come?" She asked breathlessly as he started rubbing the head of his dick against her entrance dipping in slightly and then pulling back out making her manic all over again. She needed him back inside of her as soon as possible. "Because... I have a vasectomy." And with that he pushed back in making Adeline moan. Those were the sexiest five words a man had ever said to her.

She shuddered against him as he began to move his hips in and out of her. Adeline's chest was rising and falling and Kai was resting his forehead against hers. Both of them panting and their breaths splaying across the others face. His locked on to where they joined as if he was in a trance. Adeline felt the pressure of the piercing pressure against something inside of her making her toes curl up. "I get it! Oh God I get it now!" She cried breathily against his mouth.

Kai cupped her cheeks as he thrusted deeply in her laughing as he understood what she was referring to. "Told you." Was all he could manage. He didn't want to rush right away. He wanted to milk this night for everything. Adeline had never felt so important before in a sexual setting. She could tell Kai was really taking his time with her. Her breathing got faster as Kai let out a shaky breath against her mouth.

She had never kissed this much during sex either. She knew she was in trouble. Because she wanted to be like this all the time. She really expected Kai to be a rough house man. But goodness he was being so gentle and it felt so amazing! That piercing would be her undoing. She could tell he was still holding back which was concerning because she already was nearing another orgasm.

"Kaiiiiii!" She dragged breathlessly. "Shh I got you." Kai shushed her taking her lips back. Adeline wanted him closer. He couldn't get any closer than what they were right now. "Don't...don't hold back.." She opened her eyes looking into his. Kai cocked his head to the side and stared at her.

Adeline clenched against him with another sigh and kissed his shoulders as she tucked her head there. Kai's grip went on the back of her thighs pushing them up. The ferocity and speed of his thrusts increasing gradually. Adeline panted louder and louder until she was crying out. Kai was no longer making sure he was pacing with comfort for her. He slammed into her eagerly. Adeline tried to arch her hips away from him a little to prolong her pleasure but Kai shook his head and tightened his grip on her.

Adeline bucked her hips back with his rhythm trying again to gain control but Kai lifted her up and pushed her flat on her back. "Stop it."

Kai pinned her shoulders down with his hands tightly as his thrusts got even harder and faster. Adeline was gripping his wrists as she cried out and panted loudly. "Kai!" She choked. This was much different to how he was being the whole time. And while she wasn't expecting it she was now having another out of body experience. Kai continued to pound into her without a care that she had fallen apart already.

She tapped his hand desperately because she was overly sensitive and he didn't stop. He was moaning and breathing heavy on top of her. He looked so irresistable. She wanted to drive him crazier but he had the upper hand on her. "Kai...let me...wait! Let me-" She slurred trying to get him to let her take the reins. Instead he decided to really make an effort to slam their hips together stimulating every part of her. "Wait!" She cried arching her back again.

Kai laugh breathlessly not stopping his pace. "No...This is for all that bullsh*t you were on when I first met you." His voice low and hoarse in her ear making her cry out and dig her nails into his skin. He just kept thrusting as hard as he was. He felt himself nearing the edge. Her eyes opened widely. He hadn't let their initial meeting go?! She couldn't even be annoyed or fake annoyed because he was quite literally screwing her brains out. "I wasn't-"

"Don't lie." He gripped her chin slowly down making a gasp of surprise at the new pace before he went right back to hard and faster.

Adeline and never felt her orgasm building so strong before. Their skin was smacking together louder now and Adeline could only whimper as her toes curled. "Fine! I'm....sorry!" She cried out desperately. He laughed again mocking her stroking the bundle of nerves to match his thrusting. "You're sorry?"

"Yes Kai! I'm going.... to come...I'm sorry!" She sobbed out in pleasure. "I don't forgive you yet.." He slowly pulled out of her. Adeline looked up at him in astonishment and shock. "W-What?" She almost cried. The best orgasm in her lifetime was almost there and he took it away! Kai stood on his knees over her and looked down at his dick and then back at her. Adeline's eyes widened at what he wanted. She let out a shaky breath. "I was a fool to think you were a sweet and gentle partner."

Kai gave her a cheeky grin at her comment.

"I can be nice. But I still want to see how nice you are." His voice low and teasing. Adeline crawled in front of him and took him in her hand at the base. Kai watched her as her lips enveloped the tip of his head in her mouth.

She played with the jewelry before taking more in her mouth. Kai sighed with his eyes rolling back and he placed a hand on her head. Adeline moved her head back and forth working to please him. To prove something. She had no idea what. But she needed to prove something.

"That's it Addy. You look so pretty with my dick in your mouth." He rubbed her chin gently. Pulling her bottom lip down with his thumb. She wondered if everytime he did that out side of the bedroom this was what he imagined. It turned her on beyond belief to think of Kai imagining them like this months ago.

Adeline's heart leaped and her thighs pressed together in surprise at his words. Goodness she wasn't expecting him to talk so dirty. He thrusted slowly into her mouth gripping the back of her hair tightly. "F*ck Adeline." He grunted. His grip gettin tighter in her hair. "Your perfect Addy. F*ck!" Adeline had to start rubbing her self listening to him moan and talk to her. She was going to go crazy.

"Do you want it in your mouth?" He asked breathing heavy. Adeline oddly found it endearing in the midst of her heavy arousal that he was so cautious of her consent.

"Anywhere." She moaned pulling away from him. Kai smiled pushing her head right back. Adeline didn't know how she felt about his occasional dominance in the bed room. She was the ring leader. But Kai was giving her a mix of sweet and caring partner and a sadist or completely dominanting partner. She was dizzy with confusion.

Kai took full control of her head and slammed into her mouth of few times. But decided he wanted to get inside her again before finishing himself off.

He pulled his dick away from Adeline's mouth the followed by the trail of saliva and tears in her eyes. Kai wiped them gently and cupped her face. "You okay?" Adeline nodded eagerly. "You did really f*cking good. Get on top." He laid back on the bed. Adeline didn't waste anytime.

She pushed him inside of her and sighed it felt much deeper this way. "Oh..." she caught her breath. Kai began to rock her hips back and forth for her while she adjusted. Adeline wanted her time to shine so she began to go up and down. Kai took that time kiss any inch of skin he could and show more attention to her breast. Adeline's head was back as she cried out in satisfaction. "Yes yes yes!" She silently chanted setting her own pace.

"Look at you." He said. His voice getting rougher than before. Adeline ignored him and continued to bounce up and down. She had to tune out or she wouldn't last much longer. She felt Kai's hand go around her neck like it always did when they kissed but this time his grip was a little tighter. He pulled Adeline's forward and mashed their lips sloppily together. Now he began to thrust back into her ruining her pace and taking over completely with his own.

Adeline couldn't even contest because she was too busy panting and moaning in his mouth. Her hair damp at this point. She had never sweat her hair out like this. Kais mouth moved from her mouth to her jaw, neck, shoulders and collar bone eagerly. He was now the manic one. Adeline knew that meant the end was coming soon. Kai again switched his hold on her wrapping both arms around her waist and taking the strength of the thrusting harder than Adeline was giving him. She knew she would lose.

"You wanted this so f*cking bad right?" Kai's hips slapped into hers harshly. "I-no! Wait!" She cried loudly. "Yeah you did. You begged for it. Throwing yourself at me." Adeline was confused with pleasure and if she was getting punished for her behavior or something. Gosh she was so confused and so aroused. He partially lifted her up under her thighs as he got on his knees and bounced her to his rhythm. Adeline felt her eyes tear up as she hugged on him for dear life.

"You wore me down. So now I get to wear you down. Seems fair to me." He teased kissing under her jaw and kissing the skin of her neck. Adeline gasped crying his name as endless moans left her lips. Her folds were so sensitive and swollen she would probably orgasm at the slightest attention.

Kai surprised her with his gentle act of lacing their fingers together. Adeline held his hand tighter closing her eyes as her legs began to shake and her toes curled. "Breathe through it." He coached her with a hoarse voice. Adeline took a shaky inhale and exhaled before crying out as another orgasm washed over her.

"F*ck Kai!" Her weakened voice begged. Her whole body was trembling and tense wrapped around him. Kai immediate pulled out but held her close as he barely had to jerked himself off. It took one stroke of his and her interlaced hands.. Her pants and weakness turned him on just as much and he released all over her abdomen.

Adeline held on to him not untucking her face from his shoulder. She took slow breaths gaining composure. She could fall asleep just like this. Kai was holding her rubbing her back it made her want to cry for some reason. "You okay?" He peeled back so he could see her face. Her eyes were a little glossy but he didn't want to overwhelm her any more than he already did. He just gave her a gentle kiss on the lips not drawing attention to it.

Adeline was shocked he could switch it up just like that. She nodded slowly. "Are you sure?" He gave a gentle smile. "Yeah...it was just a little intense." She admitted awkwardly. Kai laughed a little. "I told you I didn't need to prove myself." And he sure didn't. Adeline was still in shock, her silence was proof of that.

"If I knew that's what it took for you to curse we would've been f*cking a long time ago." He teased her in her ear.

Kai placed her down and Adeline caught her breath again. She awkwardly smiled at him trying to fix her hair. Oh she was ambitious thinking she would ruin Kai's life. Kai had ruined hers. As much as Anastasia was wrong about everything and Adeline hated to think about her... she was definitely eying Kai for something and he just proved it.

Adeline was in completely shock at her experience. She had never came so much in one night. "I'll be back." She quickly kissed his cheek. She got up on shaky legs, retreated to the bathroom and sat on the toilet just regaining her bearings. She she had pins and needles in her feet because they lost feeling and her body still felt like it was buzzing. What on earth has gotten into her? Well Kai did of course. Now she just sat here completely earth shattered.

Where on earth did he learn to Move like that! She covered her face with her hands hiding her shocked expression but then laughed a little. Goodness gracious. And she cursed! Adeline just had a number of surprises waiting for her tonight .

She went to the mirror gasping at her reflection. The purplish black bruising staring on her neck. She would definitely have to do something about that tomorrow. She was done for truly.

She cleaned up and returned to the bed where Kai was closing his eyes with his hands behind his head. Adeline didn't know how he operated but she was she was used to sleeping on opposite sides of the bed after sex. So she crawled in the covers staying away giving him space. She was still processing the after effect. As pleased as she was she was now a little scared of him. He had quite a weapon between his legs and Adeline was not prepared for it. She still felt like she was in a daze.

To her surprise their distance in the bed didn't last long. "Come here...Why are you all the way over there?" His sleepy voice was just as arousing to her. He scooted toward her body wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his body as a little spoon. Adeline's breath hitched at the affection. He was such an affectionate person. Shamelessly affectionate. Her heart was in so much trouble.

He tucked his head into her shoulder and exhaled. He was obvious exhausted from the day they had. But he wasn't that exhausted that he couldn't perform like he did. Adeline's life was changed. She waited until she was sure he was sleeping to turn around and look at him. She sighed shaking her head stroking his cheek. His breathing didn't shift making her think he was long gone. She smiled turning back away from him.

"I could love you Kai." She whispered quietly to herself. He was sleeping so she felt confident enough to say it with him so close. She waited to make sure he was still sleeping and exhaled in relief closing her eyes. But then she felt him move closer and kiss her ear making her freeze. "I know. I could love you too." Adeline turned in his arms so fast to face him. He was staring back at her with a smug look on his face.

"I didn't mean it like that pretend I didn't say anything!" She lied and panicked smoooshing his face. "Okay." Was all he chuckled. He didn't bother to call her out on her lie. He just continued to rub her hip. Adeline took deep breaths. They laid next to each other in silence for a long moment. Both realizing their relationship had taken another serious step. But both adults were pleased about it.

She felt his lips against her neck again clearly he still had more than enough energy. Adeline released a nervous breath. She hoped he didn't think too much into what she said. She was embarrassed enough. But it wasn't a lie she really could. She hoped he was being truthful too.

Kais soft neck kisses became more sensual. Adeline moaned pushing her back end more against him. Kai moved his hips pressing right back against her. Both unsure if the other wanted to fully commit to another round but she was known to take initiative on things. The friction felt good but she needed more and she knew he did too.

She felt his erection growing again and continued to push against it to get him excited enough for another round. And it didn't take much effort or much longer.

Adeline wasted no time before turning her head cupping his face and kissing him eagerly. Kai kissed her back just as intense. Adeline felt him poking her and turned around back around so he was behind her. Kai was still kissing on her neck and her skin as she gripped him at the base and directed him to her entrance. He pulled away from her to look at her for reassurance. She nodded quickly tell him it was okay. Kai put a hand on her hip and dipped himself low so he could help her put it in.

They both moaned out lowly. The didn't expect the rebound time to be so fast but hell they were going to take advantage of it.

Adeline had done this position before. But it felt much more personal now. He began to move slowly into her making both adults sigh in pleasure. Kai moved his hand to her breast as she rocked her hips forward and back. Adeline cried out holding on to his hand over her right boob. They worked together finding the best pace and positioning for him.

Adeline's face pressed against the blankets as she cried out in them. She groaned as Kai found his pacing was overtaking hers. She knew they both wouldn't last nearly as long as they did before. But it still felt just as mind blowing. Adeline would be sleeping in until 4pm tomorrow.

"Get on your knees." He pulled out of her. Adeline hesitated for a moment getting ready to tell him she didn't like this position. It did nothing for her. But a little voice in her head told her to try and that she wouldn't regret it. She stared at him in a skeptical way. Kai raised his brows and turned his hands in a circular motion to turn around.

Adeline sighed and assumed the position. Kai scooted closer and leaned over her. He gently kissed her ear and moved down her back ultra slow. Adeline exhaled clenching the sheets in front of her. "Mmm let's see if you can make me like this position." She purred. "I think I can make you love it." He confidently smirked giving her a smack on the ass.

Adeline rolled her eyes only to inhale sharply when he pushed back in. The piercing once again finding the perfect spot. His dick was perfect and he didn't need the piercing but having it made it beyond perfect.

Kai didn't start slow this time. He immediately gave himself the angle and pace he wanted and one he knew would drive Adeline mad. His hand went on the back of her neck making her arch more and her chest completely collapse on the bed. "That's it Addy." He exhaled his approval. Adeline hated to admit defeat but slowly this position was growing on her.

"Ah ah! Kai!" She cried between thrusts. He twirled her hair around his hand into his grip for leverage and grunted as he his forced his way in an out of the woman moaning with pleasure. He hasn't had sex in so long he didn't remember it feeling this good. Maybe it never felt this good before.

He gave her all him. His hands finding all her pleasurable spots while he pounded her quite literally into her mattress.

Kai felt his old self fully find its way back into his mind as he palmed the cheeks of her ass in front of him. He loved watching himself disappear inside of her. His thumb had a mind of its own as it pressed against the rosette in his view making Adeline completely freeze in place.

"Kai! Stop!" She jerked. He stopped. "Is this an overwhelmed stop or a serious stop?" He asked with a little humor but also serious. "I...I don't know? I don't know what you think you're going to do here!" She panted in shock. "I wasn't going to do anything super crazy Adeline. We can try it if you want."Kai just leaned over her and kissed her ear.

"I'm not sure about that. I've never...no one's ever put anything around there." She hesistated.

"If you would let me I'd show you I'm not going to do anything crazy. We have all night to play around with what you want to try." He went to teasing her entrance with the head and the metal piece rubbing right against the right spot. Adeline had acknowledged she had lost the control she had on their night and was completely at Kai's mercy. She tempted him and now she reaped the reward/consequences.

Kai pushed back into her cursing in delight at how wet she was. Adeline was clenching the bed sheets tightly hiding her face in a pillow. "Do it."

Kai's thumb went right back to the forbidden spot rubbing and pressing to apply pressure. He could tell by Adeline's shaky moans and the slickness in between her legs that she really liked it. Soon he pushed his thumb in further making her gasp and tense up. "That's as far as I'm going don't worry."

Kai let her adjust to it before he began to thrust his dick in and out of her holding her there. Adeline thought she was going to faint. What on earth was he doing?! What happened to the nice love making Kai? He was turning her into a sweat mess.

Adeline swore her vision was spotting. She was overstimulated and she squirming in pleasure and surprise. "I can't! I can't! I can't!" She sobbed into her sheets before she exploded. She completely collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

Kai pumped into her made 4 more times before pulling out and releasing on her back. He exhaled catching his breath before going to her bathroom and grabbing a towel to wipe them both off. Adeline felt the towel on her back and she wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth. She was supposed to look sexy during sex but Kai had ran her dry. "You okay?" He asked again. Adeline tiredly nodded. "I'm ...I'm fine." Kai pulled her into his chest again. Cuddling would do now. She needed cuddling after that. Bathroom could wait.

"God.. you really are a slut." She mumbled sleepily.

Kai laughed pulling the covers over both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.3K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
403K 18.5K 136
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
629K 23.9K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
111K 5.2K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...