𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋;...

بواسطة thatdemonfromhell

╔══════════════════╗ ❝𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄�... المزيد

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓?
𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑- 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓-𝐌𝐄-𝐍𝐎𝐓
𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝐊 ❤︎
𝐀/𝐍
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓𝐊 ❤︎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘

967 39 4
بواسطة thatdemonfromhell

In front of everyone was a huge ship and a snake appeared from it with a wide grin.

"Ha! Well, well, well, look who it is. We meet yet again Alastor." he said gripping his hand. 

"Do I know you?" he said confused which made you giggle. The snake growled. "Oh yes you do!" he got into his ship. "And this time I have the element of SUPRISE!" 

He laughed evilly as a cannon was charging up to shoot at them but with an effortless snap of his fingers from Alastor, well chaos ensued.

A wide portal appeared with long black tentacles coming out of it and bringing the ship down. Strangling the snake along with the egg boys, destroying the ship and loud explosions was all you see. Shadows become circling the scene with pure entertainment in their eyes.

Meanwhile, Alastor was glitching like crazy and had the eyes of an insane man (which he is). You simply watched in horror and slowly turned your head to look at Alastor's face.

Boom, bang and just like that the whole thing exploded and all of you were goddamn terrified.

"Well I'm starved!" Alastor exclaimed like this never happened. "Who wants some jambalaya?" he said, wrapping an arm around your shoulder casually. "My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya..." he kept talking about food while he walked back toward the hotel with you. You, however, were still scared as you kept staring at Alastor in fear. 

You looked behind you to Angel Dust who simply shrugged and walked with everyone inside. What the hell?? How could everyone just dismiss something like that??

"Yes sir this is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now........"

The sign that said "Happy Hotel" changed to "Hazbin Hotel"

"Stay tuned....."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.7K 157 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
5K 112 26
A curious sweet, innocent angel girl named Celeste loves her home and is heaven-born. She was a curious angel who knew about Hell but did not underst...
38.4K 734 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
122K 4.2K 23
You're the fresh demon in Hell. You seem to be... A succubus? How? You come across an unlikely accomplice who shows you the ropes of being in Hell...