HawksDeku; The Swan Hero

By CheyenneSissom0

Izuku was Going home for the day, The Bullying from Bakugo and All might Saying That Deku was Worthless, and... More

Swan Deku AU: Info
Swan Deku AU: Tags
Swan Deku: Chapter 2, Preening Feathers, Quirk Registry and Training!
Swan Deku: Chapter 3, The Hero Commission, Getting New Merch, Appointments
Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam
Swan Deku: Chapter 5, Class 1-A, Gifts And The Acceptance Letter!
Swan Deku: More info
Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)
Swan Deku: Chapter 7, Class Presidents and The USJ
Swan Deku: Chapter 8, Meeting the president Of The HSC and The Date
Swan Deku: Chapter 9, A Talk with Nedzu, Training with Friends, The Anouncement
Swan Deku: Chapter 10, Taking Care of Bullies, and Writing a Speech!
Swan Deku: Chapter 11, The Sports Festival (Obsticale Race)! Part 1
Swan Deku: Chapter 12, The Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)! Part 2
Swan Deku: Chapter 13, The Sports Festival (tornament Fights)! Part 3
Swan Deku: Chapter 14, Unleashing The Frost and Flames

Chapter 1: School and Depression

547 11 3
By CheyenneSissom0

TW: depressing Thoughts
Bullying

ALL MIGHT: muscle form

Thinking

"Talking"

"SHOUTING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Midorya House-Hold

4 years Ago

Izuku Age: 4

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Got Up From His Bed excited for Today because it was His Birthday That meant he was going to the Quirk Doctor Today!

"Mommy! Mommy! Get Up It's My Birthday today!" Izuku said Going into his Mother's Room to wake her Up

"Hm... Sweetheart?" Inko asked Groggy from sleep, She got up as Izuku Grabbed her hand Dragging her out of her Room into the Kitchen to make Breakfast for Them Both.

~After Waking up and Making Breakfast~

When They were Done eating Breakfast and Izuku got his all Might Figuren, They Piled into the Car with Izuku in the Back Seat and Inko in the Front so she could drive them To the Quirk Doctor.

~When They got to the Quirk Doctor~

When They Finally Got There, Izuku Quickly Unbuckled himself from his Seat, opened his door, and got out patiently Waiting for his mom to get out of the car.

When She had, They went inside and Inko Told the desk Lady that they were there to Check to see if Her Son had a Quirk, The desk lady Told them That They should wait to be called on and Inko and Izuku went back to the waiting room to Wait for them to be Called.

They didn't have to wait long, "Midoriya!" The doctor Said and They both got up and Went to the Exam room to see if it was True (That Izuku Had a Quirk) When The Tests Were Done and Over With, The Doctor looked sad.

"I'm sorry My boy, But it Seems That you do Have a Quirk But it is dormant, That means there is a condition that has to be made for it to show Itself," He said

"Do you know what that Condition Is?" Inko asked, Worried about her son's Reaction

"I'm Afraid I do not, That Means you will be Quirkless Until you find the condition," The doctor Said

There was a Loud Clattering Sound as Izuku's All Might figuren fell to the floor, Izuku losing his grip on it When He was told he was Quirkless.

~Now, Present Time, Midoriya House-hold~

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee- *Click!* I finally woke up to my alarm and Shut it Off, I Got Up and got Dressed in my Middle School Uniform and Packed my Bag for the last day of Middle School, As I Came out of my room and Shut the door, I smelt a Sweet Aroma Coming from Downstairs and I Heard My mom Yell "Izuku, Sweetheart! Your Breakfast Ready!" She said and I smiled Slightly and came down from my Room.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

As Izuku Came down from His room, He smiled at his mom and sat down at the table waiting patiently for his food.

"Here you go, Dear!" Inko, Izuku's Mom said, putting down a Plate of Strawberry Pancakes in front of her Son Who Thanked her and began Eating with Inko She sat down A Moment Later with a plate of her own beside her son and They Ate In silence.

~After a Delicious Breakfast~

Izuku Hugged His Mother Put his Yellow backpack on his Shoulders and Waved goodbye as his Mother Said "Have A Good Day Sweetheart!, I Love you!" Inko said as Izuku Smiled at her and Shut the Door Behind him and Went to School.

~At School~

When Izuku Got To his School, He went to his Seat and Saw The Writing on his Desk and he thought I'll have to Clean This After School, I'll Have to Face Kacchan Again... He sighed and Sat down at his Desk Waiting for Class To Start.

As izuku's Classmates Trickled in, He Kept his head down, They Talked to Each other Ignoring Him, Which Made him relieved After The Teacher Got there, class Started

~After School, Afternoon~

When The Other Students Of his Class left for home, Izuku Had to stay To Clean his desk, As He was Cleaning it, an Explosion went off on his desk Blowing him Back and making him hit the Floor "Kacchan!-" Izuku Didn't Get to Speak and was Interrupted By Bakugo, His childhood Friend.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" Bakugo said, Shouting at him

Deku Flinched as he got up from the Floor went Back to His desk and Packed up his notebooks to put them in his Backpack, As he was going to Pick up his 13th notebook of Heroics for the Future Bakugou Quickly swiped it from him, Exploding it in his Hands and Throw it out the window and it fell into The Koi Pond getting it wet in the Process.

"Kacchan! Why did you do that?" Izuku asked, His voice sounding Meek compared to Bakugo who spoke

"It's Because you're a Quirkless Deku! Why don't you take a Swan dive off The rooftop to get a Quirk in your Next Life!" Bakugo Said Walking out the classroom door After Saying that Leaving Izuku alone in the Room.

Maybe He's Right... Nobody would care anyway... (Not True!) He Thought Depressingly Walking out of The Classroom To go get his notebook from the Koi Pond Outside.

~Time Skip, Underpass Tunnel~

As Izuku Walked along The Underpass To get Home, he didn't Notice but The Sewage grate as he walked passed Rattled Then Exploded Upward not deterring him in the slidest Because he was deep in thought.

"Oh... Now... you would do Nicely for me to blend in" The slime Spoke, Which got Izuku's Attention and his Eyes Widened Slightly, his head Turning to look back at the slime and he started Trembling as The "Villain" started towards him, Jumping up and Taking him with his whole Mass/Form and Started Suffocating him.

As Izuku Clawed with his fingers, trying to Get the Slime to stop Suffocating him, Black Spots Appeared in his Vision Making him Panic Further and Start Choking on lost Oxygen from the Suffocation.

Until... Boom The Same Grate from the sewage tunnel Underground that the Slime came out of Burst off and went flying somewhere Showing The Number One Hero All Might: The symbol of peace

All Might...

"VILLAIN! THERE YOU ARE, I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU, YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CRIMES YOU COMMITTED" All Might said

"No... I Don't Think I Will, Because I Already have a Skin Suit"

No... I WON'T LET YOU!, YOU WON'T TAKE ME Izuku Thought, Struggling even though his body was weak from lack of Oxygen.

All Might Saw this and got into his preferred stance to make a Punch that would get The slime off the Kid

"TEXAS... SMASH!"

The Slime Was Blown to Bits, Pieces of it flew everywhere across the Underpass, and Izuku Fell to the ground unconscious.

~after some time, Chibi Hawks Cuddled Chibi Izuku after a long day~

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

"HEY... C'MON KID..." I Blinked a few times until I felt something hit my cheek again and I woke up fully this time. "What...?" All Might sighed and smiled at me in Relief that I was Okey

I had gotten up by now and I asked "COULD I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH ALL MIGHT?!" because All Might was my favorite Hero since I was A Kid.

"HA HA HA OF COURSE, WHAT IS YOUR NAME MY BOY?" All Might asked Taking the book that I had in my bag (The 13th Heroics book) and taking the pen I Had For the Signature.

"Izuku Midoriya," I said, Having hope for the Question I wanted to ask as He gave me back the book that was signed by him.

"WELL, I HAVE TO GO MY BOY HAVE A GOOD DAY!"

No... Wait!

Before I knew what I was doing, I had grabbed his leg and held on as He Jumped up into the air.

When He Finally Noticed that I had Grabbed him, He said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KID?" He asked and I Answered "SORRY! I just grabbed onto you!" I said as we both landed on a Rooftop.

~Time Skip, After his talk to Izuku about his battle with All for One, Izuku Asks if he can be A Quirkless Hero~

Izuku was Standing There in Stunned Silence Then his eyes began to Tear up and He cried for an Hour, His hope was Shattered and in his Broken State of mind, He took off his Shoes and His backpack from his shoulders and Went to the Railing, Ready to Take his Life.

🪶Hawks POV🪶 A Few Minutes Earlier

I was on Patrol in the Area and The Commission gave me "The day off" from Missions Which I thought was A Blessing and a Curse Because They would give me even Harder Missions After My "Day Off" But even if it was only One day... I get Freedom, Like I wanted, At least I get a break for a while.

As I Went for another Pass of One of the taller Buildings I Spotted a Splotch of Color on one, I beat my Wings and Stopped but Once I saw They Were On the Railing My heart dropped.

Please Don't Tell me...!

I Beat my Wings and Flew over wanting to stop what I thought was a suicide attempt but They Already Leaped off the Building.

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

As I left the Railing and Fell off the building I Closed my eyes and Smiled Slightly, I Felt something brush my Neck slightly just Narrowly Missing my callar and my Eyes Snapped Open and My mom's Face Flashed in my mind and I thought I didn't want to die! I can't leave Mom like this! Then My back Exploded in pain as Something Sprouted from my back.

I Then Felt Two Strong arms Encircle Under my armpits Being Careful with my back and Now I wasn't Falling Anymore, But I was hovering in the air Slightly.

"You alright Fletchling?" My savior asked

I Turned My Head Slightly and saw Yellow eyes and Vermilion Red Wings and blushed Slightly

"Y-Yes I'm Okay T-Thank you Um..."

I saw Him Smile Slightly and he said "Hawks, What's Your Name Fletchling?" He asked

"Izuku Midoriya, Can you put me down now?" I asked Hawks

"Oh! Sorry, I was Just Worried because While you Jumped, Your Quirk Manifested" He said beating his Wings Slowly so He could Set me down and fold his wings when he landed.

"W-What do you Mean? I'm Supposed to be Quirkless" I said

He tilted his head, Like a bird would and I found it cute.

"Was There a Condition for Your Quirk To Activate Fully?" He asked and I realized he was Right.

"Y-Yes, The Doctor at the Quirk Registry confirmed it, But I don't-" Then My eyes widened slightly

"I-I Had To almost Die to get my quirk," I said Quietly, Horrified

"Hey- Fletchling, Kid Calm down Your okay I Saved you in time," Hawks said Grabbing my shoulders in a gentle grip and Turning me around to face him.

I had Tears in my eyes by that Point and Hawks hugged me and I hugged back Crying in his shoulder Slightly.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

As Hawks Hugged Izuku Back, He Cried into Hawks's Shoulder and Hawks Put his chin in Izuku's soft Curls and Cooed Softly Trying to Calm the Fletchling Down.

As he did so, He Saw Small Slightly Bloodied White Wings and He thought a Dove...

A Small Coo From Izuku made Hawks snap out of his thoughts and he realized that he was Gently Cleaning/Preening his feathers.

"O-Oh, I'm Sorry I Should Get Back to Patrolling," He Said as Hawks Took his hands away From Izuku's Small wings and broke the hug.

"Ah... Okay Thank you For Saving Me Hawks" Izuku said, His small wings Fluttering behind him as He smiled at him

"Ah..." Hawks Felt his face Heat up a bit and he looked away and said "No Problem Fletchling..." He said

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

I Tilted My head slightly in confusion at Hawks's Behavior and asked him Concerned "Are you Okay Hawks?"

"Hm? I'm Fine Izuku, I have to go Now, Duty Calls!" Hawks said Beating his wings Slightly and He was off the Ground and waving at me As he Left for his Area Patrol.

I Smiled Happily as I continued Home going down a Street I Recognized Then I Felt Tremeries Shake the ground and I heard Explosions too.

And I Ran Towards the sound and Came upon the Central District (did I get that Right?) People were Crowding together and Heros were Telling us to stay back as the Slime Villain from Before held someone Hostage and The thing was... I recognized him.

Kacchan!

I stared horrified as The heroes that were there Just stood there doing Nothing!

The Wings on my back Fluttered a bit in anger and my face was Probably the same expression too

As Explosions Went off in Bakugo's Hands and were directed at buildings that set them on fire I was Going to Run to try and Save him Ignoring the heroes that tried to stop me.

~Meanwhile with Hawks~

🪶Hawks POV🪶 A Few Minutes Earlier

I was still around the area Patrolling, last-minute checks, and all that, you get the point, anyway. That's When I got a police Report on a hostage situation on my headphones, I pressed a button on them and They Switched to a channel with all the heroes.

"What's the situation?" I asked waiting for a response

"Well, you remember the slime Villain that All Might Captured?"

"Yeah, and It got away Or something of the sort?" I Replied

The person on the line Sighed Sounding just tired and Done with everything.

"Yeah, The villain apparently got out and Got a hostage with an Explosion Quirk"

I Hummed and asked, "How's the situation Now?" I Beat my wings so I could get to a building close to where I met Izuku and perched on the edge of it and Looked and Saw all the people down on the ground.

"Not good, as of right now, There's a kid with White Wings trying to get to the hostage, Maybe the hostage is his friend?"

"What... Do you mean?" I asked Fearing the answer already

"I don't know, The Kid just Ran and Ignored the heroes Here"

I Stood up from my perch on the edge of the building and Took one of my Longer Feathers so I could use it as a weapon.

Time for the Hawk to Hunt his Prey...

"I'll be there in a minute, Hawks Out!"

I Jumped down, My wings Catching the wind as I Flew down Near the District and Sent a few of My Fathers Ahead of me and I felt one Brush The fledgling's arm.

"Hawks...?" I Smiled Slightly as I hit the ground, My Boots hitting Concrete as I Turned and Felt a Small body hug me.

"Your Here...!" Izuku said and Explained to me what Happened and The Villain's Weakness.

The eyes and Mouth... Huh, alright then

I Pushed Izuku away a little bit and He understood and Backed away so I could deal with the situation, The few Feathers I sent Earlier were Flying Around The villain, Making him Try and Swat them away, One Even got destroyed by the Explosion Quirk User and A Shiver Went down my spine.

Okay, Keep away from Boom Boom Boy...

I Used My wings and flew down quickly going passed The Slime Quirk user and My Sword Found The Slime's Mouth, Making the Villain Reel back in pain (?) and Letting The hostage Bakugou breathe, He Cursed up a storm when he got his breath back, But I ignored him for the moment and Dodged a Slime hand when The villain Got Bakugou under again (Putting "Slime" Over his mouth) My wings where getting a bit smaller now because I sent more Feathers to distract him (The slime) but I didn't focus on that.

I need to get him away... But how? I thought While Dodging The Slime the Villain sent my way Then I had an idea as I dodged The slime hands that were sent my way, I Got closer to the hostage and as I did so, I put my hand In the slime and Grime at the feeling, Grabbing Bakugo's arm I pulled and I felt Resistance So With my Feather sword in my other hand, I Stabbed it into The Villain's eye and he reeled back again Freeing Bakugou and myself as well.

The Villain Shrunk down and became a Person again, as I held Bakugo's Unconscious form, The police Came and Cuffed the Villain with "Anti-Quirk Cuffs" Basically They would stop a Person from using Their quirk, Like Eraserhead's Quirk "Eraser" but with Wings Or With other mutations like mine, They would just feel Heavy and Wouldn't be able to move them as you would normally. The Villain Was taken away and put in a police car and They drove away My feathers Came back to me, Making my Vermilion Wings on my back The size they were supposed to be.

"Are you and Kacchan okay!?" Asked a Frantic Voice as I felt Their Shoes hit the Ground Making me Turn around With Bakugo and See Izuku coming up to me, I put Bakugo with the Help of my feathers on a Stretcher that stopped beside me to take the kid to the hospital and Turned back to Izuku and Put a hand on his fluffy hair Petting his hair slightly and he sighed, "I'm Alright and your friend it too" I said as The heroes that were on the scene came by and I was About to Greet them When They just ignored me and started Scolding Izuku for getting in The way, He shrunk in on himself and I tried to keep myself calm But The part that I locked away for the time being Reared its Ugly head and anger Coursed through me with a vengeance.

"HEY, Don't Scold Him for doing your Jobs For you, and as for you" I pointed at Death Arms "For your Information He is not Quirkless, He has one, They are just really small Wings Right now" I said As I Huffed at their Ignorance.

I felt a hand Tug on my Sleeve and I looked down at Izuku and he was looking at the ground Suddenly Nervous at the attention, I knelt and Cooed softly to get his attention and it did and He looked up at me Slightly "Hey, You did nothing wrong Fletchling, You saved someone today and you should be proud of that" I spoke softly as I ruffled his hair and He swatted at my hand to get me to stop, I chuckled Softly then A Camera Flash caught My sharp eyes and I realized That the Camera's where Recording for the news

Oh no... The commission is going to kill me... I thought to myself as People were coming Towards us, Wanting to get statements and My signatures on their stuff.

I Grabbed Izuku and He protested heavily but I Ignored him for the Moment And Shot up in the air, Flying away from the Press and Cameras

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku was Feaking out Slightly, Why Because Hawks Was in the Air with him holding on for dear life.

"Izuku, Fletchling Your Okay I Won't Drop you, Your going to have to learn to fly anyway when We finally Get your Quirk Manifestation Mentioned at the Quirk Registry", Hawks said As he looked down Slightly At Izuku to see he Calmed down.

"You are really going to train with me, Why? I'm Just a Worthless Deku" Izuku said His hair Shadowing His Face so he Couldn't see his beautiful eyes

"Now, Listen to me, Izuku Midoriya, and Listen Well You Are not a Worthless Deku to me, you are an amazing Person Inside And out and You Deserve the world, You Deserve to live a happy life with your loved ones and If you want me in the picture So be it, I'll be there Every step of the way", Hawks said Tightening his hold on Izuku

"You Promise?" Izuku asked, His voice meek with tears in his eyes

Hawks Hesitated A bit and said "I Can't Make Promise's But I'll Try, The Stupid hero commission Will probably keep me away from you some days," Hawks said the last part Quietly but with Izuku's hearing slightly Enhanced by his quirk He heard him and tilted his head.

"What do you Mean Hawks? The Hero Safety Commission is not a bad place, is it? Will you be okay?" Izuku asked Worried About him

Ah... Forgot about enhanced hearing... Hawks thought to himself Chuckling Slightly, "Yes, They are Assholes but I'll be okay, Let's Just get you home Okay?" Hawks asked Beating his wings Slightly more so he could go faster

"Okay..." Izuku said Leaning his head on Hawk's Chest slightly, If Hawks Noticed then he didn't say anything.

~Small Time Skip~

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

When Hawks Landed and Set me down and Folded his wings on his back, I grabbed his Wrist and Dragged him to the door so my mom could meet him

"Fletchling, What Are you doing?," Hawks Asked Quietly

"You saved me and I want You to meet my mom so she can thank you," I said Stopping at the Door of his House and opening it with a key he had

"Mom, I'm Home!," I said as Hawks Closed the door Behind him Quietly I let go of his hand to put my stuff away

My mom Came Running Down the Stairs and Hugged me, Her Arms pressing Against My Slightly Bloody wings Making me let out a noise of distress

"Sweetheart? Are you okay?" Inko asked as Hawks Said "I'm Sorry ma'am But You're pressing his wings Slightly too hard and It's making him uncomfortable," he Replied

I could hear Slight worry in his tone, he cares about me, I smiled slightly as My mother Let go of me and quickly apologized to me

I waved my hands Slightly Nervous now "I-Its alright Mom, I forgive you," I spoke

She nodded slightly and looked at Hawks and Smiled "Would you like to Stay for Dinner Mr...?"

"Hawks," He said

"Hawks," Inko said Smiling Slightly more "Go sit down dear, We will have Izuku's Favorite!" Inko said Shooing away hawks

He sat down at their Table in the kitchen as Izuku and his mother were busing themselves with the food, They were making Katsoudon The food that Izuku and His mother Made was Set on the Table, They had Made three Bowels of it and Extra if they all wanted more Later or to take home.

"Thank you For the Food Mrs Midoriya, Izuku" Keigo said smiling at them both.

They both Blushed Slightly, One more than the other (Can you Guess?) Izuku and His mother Sat down at the table and They all began to eat the Food that the Duo Made

🪶Hawks POV🪶

As We all Finished eating, I got up Smiling Slightly "I better go now, Tomorrow Izuku I will teach you how to Preen/Clean your wings and we will Change your Quirk Registry from quirkless to Whatever the doctor finds out about your Quirk, Okay?" I Asked and Izuku Nodded Eagerly, His wings Fluttering Exitadly Showing That he was Excited for Tomorrow, my eyes soften And I Smile Lightly going Over and Rufled His hair again getting a coo From him.

"See you tomorrow Feathers..." I said after I had backed away going to the door as Inko opened it for me.

When I went out The door closed behind me and When I went to take off, Inko's Voice stopped me.

"Hawks, Wait" Inko Asked and I stopped and Turned my head Slightly to look back at her "What is it Mrs Midoriya? Is something wrong" I asked Her

"No, No Nothing's wrong but Can you promise me something?" She asked and I agreed "Of course, What is it?"

She was Nervous Now, Wringing her hands in a Nervous Habit and I Turned around, Now Facing her, and Put my hands On her shoulders Squeezing gently to get her attention on me "Hey, I won't turn it down, If it's to protect your son Then I'll agree" I said to her gently, Letting her calm down enough that she sighed Tiredly.

"I'm alright Thank you, Hawks," She said as she smiled at me and I smiled back at her, Happy to help her. I Took my Hands away from her shoulders and Put them in my Hero's costume Pocket waiting patiently for her Question.

"C-Can you take care of Izuku While Training him Please? I don't want him to get hurt at least not while he's Training, I know being a Hero is a Dangerous Job For Pros like you Hawks" She asked Stuttering slightly

My eyes Soften and said "Of course, I won't Overdo It, Mrs. Midoriya" I Replied and she smiled at me

"Thank you for Training him," She said, Quickly Hugging me then she went inside her home

I was shocked that she hugged me but it's not uncommon for My fans and People that know me personally to hug me, but what I found so shocking was that She meant it and she was Genuine.

I smiled more and Shot up into the air, Slowing down slightly thinking about the day and I realized something...

"See you tomorrow Feathers..." I had said and just realized it now and Blushed

A New nickname Huh... I Thought as the blush on my face Died down, I Landed on the roof of my apartment building, I had left my window open and Gently Glided Into my apartment landing Softly on the floor and Went to my Room and Fell on my bed falling asleep right after (Stomach First).

~Chapter End~

Words:4404

A/N: I Hope You guys Liked It! See you in the Next Chapter Of HawksDeku: The Swan Hero! Bye, My Wolfs and Hybrids!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 441 9
Bailey is just a normal 18 year old girl. Sure, she knows how to trap a demon and how to kill a wendigo, and yes Satan is her idol, but that doesn't...
65K 4.8K 52
Zalay Afnan, an ordinary but beautiful well- built young woman. She faced a huge loss at the age of 3 but rather than stumbling, she overcame the pro...
357K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.3K 60 9
F1 x Male Reader Oneshots *** DISCLAIMER *** - This work is entirely original and created by me. I have not copied or rephrased the work of any othe...