Transformers: Shattered Glass

By Daleandjakup97

A retelling of the first live action film of Transformers. However in this universe, it is different from the... More

Chapter 1- Battle Of Tyger Pax
Chapter 2- Pursuit Of The Allspark
Chapter 3- Megatron's Planetfall
Chapter 4- Blind Insanity
Chapter 5- The Order Of The Witwiccans
Chapter 6- Heated Tensions
Chapter 7- Discovery And Excavation
Chapter 8- Race For The Target Planet
Chapter 9- Race For The Target Planet Part 2
Chapter 10- Frozen Flashbacks
Chapter 11- Reinforcements
Chapter 12- The Diversion
Chapter 13- The Diversion Part 2
Chapter 14- The Great War
Chapter 15- The Great War Part 2
Chapter 16- War Withdrawal
Chapter 17- Visions And Transfers
Chapter 18- Start Of A Big Moment
Chapter 19- A Nefarious Start
Chapter 20- Boulder In Recession
Chapter 21- Wanted: Bonnie And Clyde
Chapter 22- Wanted: Bonnie And Clyde Part 2
Chapter 23- Project: Iceman
Chapter 24- Project: Black Knife
Chapter 25- Project: Black Knife Part 2
Chapter 26- The Continuation War
Chapter 28- Playing Gods And Monsters Part 2
Chapter 29- War's End
Chapter 30- Taking Initiative
Chapter 31- Into The Nifty Fifties

Chapter 27- Playing Gods And Monsters

21 0 0
By Daleandjakup97

Sector Seven Beta Command: Hoover Dam, April 3, 1944
Sitting in his office, Walter Simmons stared longingly at a photo of his daughter Margo, her ex-husband Carlson, and their son William Simmons. Margo had passed away some time ago which disheartened Simmons. "Oh, Margo..." said Simmons forlornly. "If only you'd lived to see your son all grown up." A U.S. Army soldier entered inside Simmons' office and informed, "He's here, sir." The old man nodded, "Ahem. Good." Then a fair-skinned man with a military uniform came in and took off his cap, revealing his dark-haired crew cut holding it as he placed his hands behind his back. "Agent Simmons—" started the elder man as he put the photo in a drawer in his desk. His grandson stated, "It's Private Simmons, sir." Simmons replied, "Not anymore, Billy. Have a seat." The private insisted, "I'd rather stand, sir." Simmons assured, "You don't have to call me 'sir.'" Billy asked, "What should I call you?" Getting up, Simmons shrugged, "'Grandfather' always had a ring to it." Billy frowned, "I'll stick with 'sir.' I don't know what strings you pulled to get me here—" Simmons interrupted, "Consider it an honor. You're part of an important institution now. Walk with me."

The old man left the office where two privates were standing guard and stopped on a display platform with a railing in front of them. Billy followed him as Simmons continued, "For security's sake, we like to keep things close to the family, but you've already received a Distinguished Service Cross, a Soldier's—" Billy replied, "I know what I got, sir. I belong in the front lines, fighting Nazis, not wasting my life like my mother." Simmons gestured, "I see. Take a look, Billy..." The private stood aback of what he saw. A group of scientists and engineers were studying a giant white, red, and black robot with cyan optics, black helmet, yellow lines, and blue wings with red stripes folded behind his back reaching with an outstretched hand toward both him and Simmons. "What is all this?" gaped Billy.

His grandfather explained, "The future. Fifty years ago, I unearthed this thirty-foot-tall mechanical man from outer space. Since then, I have been in charge of this group, codenamed Sector Seven, which has existed to investigate and monitor exactly this kind of threat. This facility is built to be a permanent, safe home for the... 'Mega-Man,' we used to call him." Simmons led Billy to a hallway as he continued, "Eventually we would come into contact with another organization in Europe that has Mega-Men of their own. So far, we've kept them from knowing too much about ours." Billy asked confusingly, "Why? Isn't Europe our ally?" Simmons stopped to face him and replied, "Europe is our ally, but this organization and its Mega-Men are dangerous wildcards. There's no telling how they would react if they found out our family's secret. Besides... we already have a worst case scenario right now." Billy asked, "What is it, sir?" Simmons answered, "Yesterday, I was told that the Nazis managed to get their own Mega-Man and they're using it to reverse-engineer weapons." They entered in a strategizing room with a group of soldiers. "Billy," concluded Simmons. "Your mission is to go behind enemy lines, destroy the Nazis' Non-Biological Entity, and kill anyone who has come into contact with it." He points to the soldiers and added, "You'll join six of the best strike agents Sector Seven has to offer. Are you in, Billy?" Simmons looked at these men in uniform with a neutral expression. There was Horwitz, a big bearded man with a red hair who was a master of hand-to-hand combat, Corliss, a bearded man with blonde hair who was an expert covert infiltrator, Garcia, a mustached man who was a machine-gunner, Lupton aka "The Kid," a sniper, Newcombe, a short glassed man who was a code breaker and intelligence officer, and lastly the man in charge, Sergeant Donavan, a black man whose expression matched his professional demeanor.

The group surrounded themselves with a map of a castle as Simmons strategized, "You'll airdrop six miles outside Castle Neuschwanstein, using the night as cover. Each of you will carry a satchel filled with explosives. The C-47 will pick you up via a Fulton recovery exactly 150 minutes later, from the top of the castle quick and clean. Don't leave a stone standing or a Nazi breathing."

Somewhere Over Germany, Later Tonight
A Douglas C-47 Skytrain flew overhead several acres of forests a few miles away from Castle Neuschwanstein. Billy kept a straight face as Donavan announced, "Awright, ladies— it's Geronimo time. Remember, what we're doin' this for. Remember your Ma an' Pa back home, an' everybody right here in Europe that's countin' on us. An' remember—" Garcia interrupted, "Aw, is this gonna turn into another big speech? 'Cause that might be worse'n droppin' behind enemy lines." Donavan snapped, "Zip it, Garcia. The new guy's never heard my speeches." Billy gets up to the hanger door as Corliss gets up as well and asked, "So this is your first one, huh?" Simmons inquired, "First airdrop or first mission with Sector Seven?" Corliss smirked, "I can tell it ain't your first airdrop, Billy." The former private stated, "It's Simmons. Or Bill. Not Billy." Corliss pats him on the back and chuckled, "Sure, sure. This is gonna be a rough one, Billy. But stick close to me, an' I'll get ya through." Unbeknownst to Bill, Corliss stuck a paper with three pieces of tape on Bill's parachute pack that said, "SHOOT ME!" Bill scoffed, "Yeah, right. Thanks..." Corliss smirked amusingly, "Corliss. Louie Corliss. Knowin' that name will save yer life, someday." Horwitz and Garcia stifled a laugh as Donavan came in and took the paper off. "Hey, hey," said Donavan, giving the paper to Corliss. "Don't take this joker seriously." Bill turned around fast enough to see Corliss' paper and glowered, "What the hell... 'SHOOT ME'?" He was about charge toward Corliss but the sergeant held him back who ordered, "Ease up, Simmons. And welcome to Sector Seven." Bill growled, "Lemme go, sarge— I got a mind to—" Corliss backed away and assured, "Whoa, whoa, fella! I'm just havin' a little fun with ya! That's all. Look, you're a part o' the gang now. An' don't worry— the joking stops when the parachutes open." Bill cooled off as he turned around to see the outside again but his expression turned to surprise when he asked, "What's with those lights?" Corliss started, "Whaddaya talkin' about..." The men were then surprised when a beam of green light headed toward the C-47.

The beam blasted the C-47 in half as the men jumped out of the plane with parachutes deployed and C-47 plane exploded in the night sky. Bill looked down to see several German Panther G tanks blasting at them with same green lights he and the men saw. He managed to get some distance from the tanks by landing in the forest, but his parachute got caught in a tree. "Aw, hell..." cursed Bill to himself. He started to disconnect himself from his parachute as he called, "...Corliss! Sarge! Anybody?! This is Agent Simmons! Can anybody hear me?" Bill lands on the ground as he turned to see a hand holding the "SHOOT ME!" paper on a ditch and sighed, "Corliss! Thank God you're..." He stops short to see that it was Corliss' hand but no Corliss. Bill suddenly heard thrashing from the bushes and spun around to point his gun but saw it was Donavan and the Kid running toward him. "Simmons, don't shoot!" ordered Donavan. "It's me, Sargent Donavan. The Kid saw Newcombe hit silk, too." Kid nodded, "Yeah, ah think he might still be alive." Bill questioned, "What were those tanks firing? Some kinda ray gun?" Donavan admitted, "Never seen one up close. But that must be—"

Then the three men saw Newcombe come running in and exclaimed, "Sarge! You won't believe what's behind me!" Suddenly, a Panther G tank burst in from the bushes and squashed Newcombe underneath as the Kid screamed, "Newcombe!" Donavan grabbed him from behind as the three dashed as fast as they could away from the tank. The three made it into the ditch where Corliss' hand was still holding the paper. "Whatever they're firing," huffed Donavan. "They're just tanks on treads. They'll still get stuck if they try to follow us down here!" Simmons and the Kid looked up to see the Panther G tank looming over them as Donavan prepped a bazooka. "Gives us time to set up and..." started Donavan.

Tsche-Che-Che-Chu-Tsche!

The sound of shifting metal from the tank made both Simmons and the Kid jump in surprise. The tank somehow... transformed into a walking mech with the cockpit as the chest/head with the cannon on top, the turret split off on the back, the front half of the tank morphed into shoulders and arms with three fingers on each hand, the treads as its thighs, and the back half as its calves and feet. "Uh, sarge..." trembled Bill. "You're not gonna like this..." Donavan didn't listen as he pointed the bazooka at the tank mech looming over them and yelled, "Watch out for the blowback, boys!" Bill and the Kid bolted away as Donavan shot it and the missile exploded into the cockpit, making the tank mech crash onto the other side of the ditch, making it lie prone on the ground.

Bill got up, breathing in shock as he remarked, "That was a bit closer than I like... but it looks like you got him." He climbed up to the defeated machine to the cockpit as he turned around and asked, "You hear me? You okay, sarge." Donavan inhaled, "Just singed a little..." Bill nodded, "Well, hang in there. I think there's somebody in this thing." True enough, there was a man with no clothes and cords wired into his chest, shoulders, neck, and the sides of his head. The man spoke in German as the Kid looked at him bewildered and asked, "What's he saying? Do you think he... volunteered for... for that?" Simmons responded, "I don't care, Kid. That's one Nazi down." He shot the wired man in the head, killing him instantly. The two climbed down to see their sergeant, lying in the ditch with burns on his chest. "We gotta keep moving," informed the Kid. "I can hear his pals comin'. You ready to roll out, sir?" Donavan groaned painfully, "Yeah... look... I hate to let you down, but I took a little o' that blowback I warned you about. Best I got in me's to hold 'em off for a minute or two. An' maybe I'm kiddin' myself I can do that. You don't stop these things, Hitler an' his boys're gonna cover the Earth, an'..." He paused for a moment before he turned to Bill and the Kid and added, "There I go with a speech again. Just— end this thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 25
The Autobots battle the Decepticons on Earth since their planet Cybertron, has been reduced to a wasteland. While on Earth, they encountered four you...
3.9K 168 9
YN LN is a young adult when life from the stars crash down to his planet. Now he is thrown into a intergalactic war between the Autobots and the Dece...
7.7K 148 10
When Bumblebee is kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking he's a Decepticon can his friends save him? This was a request. And it's my first Cybervers...
3.3K 113 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...