Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 9

62 3 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

The Earth Jutsu never crushes the Leaf ninja due to the blowing magenta shield around them. Genji and the Genin stare in shock.

"I won't let you hurt my students!!" Izayoi seethes before swinging her sword with a cry of immense exertion. A huge wave of gold energy shoots out and arcs towards the silverette.

He cries out as he's hit with it head-on.

Izayoi runs at him and slashes a few times with her sword when he attempts to get to his feet. Genji cries out but turns into mud.

Izayoi pauses. "An Earth Clone?" She thinks.

Izayoi whips around and uses her shield to block a punch from Genji. She drops the shield when he pulls back and viciously swings her sword at him. Genji grits his teeth whenever he feels the sharp blade slice his skin.

"Earth Style: Battalion Spear Barrage!" Genji thrusts up his hands to send out spears of earth, but Izayoi easily dodges them. Genji gasps through his teeth. "Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bullet!"

A dragon made of mud tears up out of the ground and heads straight for Izayoi. She uses her unmatched speed to dodge it when the dragon slams its muzzle onto the floor, narrowly missing her.

The Genin gape in disbelief as they watch their Sensei.

"Wh-Whoa...!" Kai breathes, eyes wide. "Izayoi Sensei is incredible!"

Amaya nods her head in agreement. "Yeah. I've heard of her Shoten sword and that it can greatly enhance her speed and strength, but this is the first time I've seen it in action."

"I don't think I've seen anyone as fast as Izayoi," Murmurs Hiro.

With a war cry, Izayoi looms above her enemy and brings her sword down. She slices deep into his shoulder and he staggers, blood leaking. He gasps before Izayoi brings her sword down on him again, cutting his side.

With one final swing, Izayoi sends Genji sprawling to the floor with a pained cry, another cut through his stomach.

The brown eyed woman stands over him as she breathes heavily.

"Those who hurt my students will never live to speak of it," She growls. "It's over," She whispers fiercely.

Izayoi takes a short breath and her Shoten blade returns to normal. She sheathes it and turns to her students who look back at her with relieved expressions.

"Let's check on Avaron and her family, then we'll clean up after the battle," Izayoi instructs, causing her Genin to nod their heads.

They check in on Avaron and her parents, who all seem just fine, if a little scared, before they take care of the rogue ninja's bodies.

Izayoi's P. O. V:

We spend the next 7 days resting up in the Fukushima estate, getting our wounds seen to. I'd changed back into my traditional armor after the battle.

Thankfully, none of us received any major injuries.

It's the end of the week, and my team and I stand at the entrance to the Fukushima estate.

"Are you sure you won't stay longer?" Avaron asks.

"We don't mind," Says her blond haired mother.

I decline with a polite smile, "Thank you, but we should be getting back to our village now. I'm just glad we were able to stop Genji and his gang before they brought any harm to Avaron."

Her father says gratefully, "We thank you very much for your help. I don't know what would've happened if we hadn't hired The Scarlet Thread and her team."

Hiro chuckles, arms folded behind his head, "Aw, it was nothin'!"

Amaya adds, "We were more than happy to help."

Avaron says, mostly to Kai, "You guys should definitely come back for a visit!"

"We'll see," Utters the ravenette with a smile.

I start to leave and wave to the Fukushima family. "Goodbye!" I call.

"Goodbye! And good luck!" They reply as my students chime their own goodbyes and quickly catch up to me.

Hiro muses, "I wonder if Naruto's team are back yet?"

"Who knows?" Kai shrugs.

"I wonder how they did on their mission?" Muses Mai,

"I just can't wait to see my husband and daughter," I say with a sigh, just wanting to hug Akemi and Ken right now.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

It was another two days before my team and I near the Hidden Leaf Village.

"Man, I'm exhausted!" Sighs Hiro. "I can't wait to eat and then lie down for the rest of the day."

"Hmph. Of course that's the first thing on your mind as soon as we get home, Dragon Breath," Huffs Kai, causing Hiro to gain an anime vein.

"What'd you call me?!" He demands.

Kai glances at him as he responds calmly, "You heard me, Flame For Brains."

Amaya and I sigh in unison as the boys enter one of their usual arguments. We just get home and this happens.

"Why don't you tell me that again, Ice Princess!!" Hiro challenges.

"I don't feel like it, Ash Brains."

"Grrr!! You really tick me off, Elsa!!"

"Squinty Eyes!"

"Droopy Eyes!"

Ice Minty Fresh!"

"Flamefreak!!"

I get in between the boys with my face stoic and anger glinting in my eyes, a shadow over them. They immediately stop shouting before another word leaves their mouths and all three Genin gape at me, beads of sweat down their faces.

"That's quite enough out of you two," I snap, the backs of my hands on my hips. "We've just got home and you're already arguing? Give it a rest."

"Y-Y-Yes, m-m-ma' am!!" They squeak, quivering in fear.

I hear someone clear their throat behind me and start before I whip around. It was Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and even Sasuke cowering behind him, the former two with paler faces than the Uchiha.

"Oh, Kashi-kun! I didn't realise you were there! Eheheheh!! When did you get back from the Land of Waves?" I ask as I sheepishly rub the back of my head, a little embarrassed I'd yelled at my students in front of my husband.

"We've only been back for about five minutes before we saw you and your team arrive," He answers, as I stride over to him and my Genin join us. "How was your mission?"

"A success," I reply. "You?"

"I'll tell you all about when I give the report," He says, smiling at me behind the mask.

"Boy, Izayoi Sensei sure is scary," Mutters Naruto as he and his teammates gone out from behind the Hatake.

"You don't know how scary she can be," Sighs Hiro with a small sweat drop.

"Hn. I wasn't scared," Denies Sasuke.

"Heh! Of course you were, teme!" Naruto mocks, causing Sasuke to get an anime vein. "Otherwise you wouldn't be hiding behind Kakashi Sensei, believe it!"

"Shut up, dobe!!"

"I'm glad you made it back from your mission," I say, ignoring the Genin. "I was worried."

"You didn't need to be. Though, I couldn't stop thinking about you while we were at Tazuna's house," Responds Kakashi, making me blush.

He cups my cheek and goes to lean in to kiss me after beginning to pull down his mask, but someone clears their throat and we yank apart.

Kakashi and I whip our heads around and he drops his hand to see all six Genin staring at us intently, with Sakura and Amaya having sparkles in their eyes while their hands were clasped.

My face heats up considerably before I clear my own throat. "Uhm, Kakashi and I should go and report to the Hokage. Why don't you guys go on ahead? Training will resume the day after tomorrow." This last part was directed at my own students.

They nod and wander off with the girls looking disappointed they didn't see me and my husband kiss.

Kakashi sighs in exasperation before he takes my hand and we head for the Hokage tower together.

                        🗡️🗡️🗡️

"I still don't believe that!" I exclaim as we walk home with Akemi after giving our reports to the Hokage. While on their mission, Team 7 had discovered that Tazuna the bridge builder was being targeted by Gato, an owner of a famous company.

He'd sent assassins to kill the old man but the Genin were able to defeat the first two, the Mist Ninja Brothers, but the next assassin was Zabuza Momochi, who was alive after their first battle thanks to his accomplice, Haku Yuki.

They'd both died on the partly completed bridge after Sasuke nearly died from the countless senbon and Naruto lost control of the Nine Tails that's sealed within him.

I was dumbstruck but was grateful when Naruto was somehow able to quell the Nine Tails.

"It's true. Naruto managed to sway Zabuza with words and tears and he ended up killing Gato," Kakashi confirms with a hum.

I was impressed. Naruto has grown so much.

I smile softly to myself before I tell Kakashi of my own mission.

"We were able to protect Avaron and her family," I finish, glancing to Kakashi.

"I'm glad you made it back," He says, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I murmur as I lean my head on his shoulder, "I'm glad you did, too."

We go home to pick up Ken.

Instead of training, we hang out together for the rest of the afternoon and grab miso ramen at the Ichiraku Ramen stand.

Kakashi and I recount our missions to Akemi and Ken while we eat, and she seems to be in awe of both Sasuke and Naruto, but mostly Naruto.

I decide to try to get my children to meet Kakashi's Genin when I get the chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 9.8K 37
Kotomi Uchiha witnesses her brothers go down a completely different path from hers, changing her life forever at a tender young age. Many people in t...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
68.6K 2.4K 15
Kakashi joins the Akatsuki, as a spy for the leaf village, slowly he gains the trust of the akatsuki members even the elusive childish Tobi, but in t...
34.9K 1K 31
It's been three years since the Fourth Great Ninja War, and all nations seem to be at peace. Kakashi Hatake is now the sixth Hokage of the Hidden Lea...