Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
π…π’π§πšπ₯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Quickly

Ten

2.5K 109 61
By Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨

—————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

I know mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise: Momma's gon' be alright

"And if you ask me to Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'ma give you the world I'ma buy a diamond ring for you I'ma sing for you I'll do anything for you, to see you smile" The deep voice rapped as Yara laughed recording .

"You always sing this every time we in the car" Yara laughed looking at her father. "Cause you my favorite girl always" Yasir shrugged

Yara was a nineteen year old young woman, she grew up in aspen Colorado with both of her parents & a young sister.

Unsurprisingly Yara grew up to be a daddy's girl, she loved her mother more than anything in the world but she felt her like her father understood her well they were close.

"I love you" Yara leaned her head on her father's shoulder as the car pulled into the driveway of their three story home. "I love you more"

"Come on they gone get on our ass we be any more late with they food" Yasir laughed taking the keys out the car, Yara grabbed the Wingstop bag before getting out of the car walking to the steps of the home.

Once Yasir punched the code in the two walked inside hearing loud music and yelling, Yara laughed walking inside the kitchen seeing her mother & sister singing along to the music.

"Y'all ugly" Yasir shook his head making the two laugh. "We ain't never ugly" Yomi shook her head.

"Yasir did you find a venue so we can renew our vows and stuff?" Yuri questioned, the two had gotten married when Yara was three years old thankfully they were still going strong.

"Yomi you so pretty girl" Yara smiled looking at her younger sister. "Thank you" Yomi smiled

After Yara was born the couple had another child named 'Yomi' , the young woman was seventeen & identical to her mother.

Yara & Yomi had a great bond they were like best friends , Yara did anything for the young woman she loved her sister more than anything.

Opening the wing stop bag Yara opened it passing out trays, she grabbed her tray before making her way to room with her sister behind her.

Once they hit Yara's bedroom they made themselves comfortable. "Every time we come in here I'm reminded your dad's favorite this is crazy I want my room redone now" Yomi joked looking around the bedroom

"Please, your room is literally ten times better than mine"

Yara's bedroom was a pink & white theme, the walls were a light pink with pictures of Yara all around, there was a window with sitting ledge on it that was covered by a pillow, a chandelier swung from the roof.

There was a pink egg chair in the far right of her room, a pink vanity, on the wall sat a 75-inch tv with surround sound underneath was a white dresser.

On the wall a mirror with LED lamp lights hung, there was another stylist chair & she had white carpet inside.

Her bed was a California sized white canopy bed, by her closet all her design bags sat on a white shelf , she had two walk in closets along with a balcony that welcomed a great view.

"I think ima' redo it now" Yomi spoke making Yara laugh. "I'll help you if you really want to"

"On a real note can I say something?" Yomi looked at her sister, Yara nodded waiting on her to speak. " I think it's a little odd that mom and dad clearly has favorites and don't mind showing it like atlesst hide it..." She spoke

Yara nodded in agreement, it always been like that since the two were kids the two didn't know why their parents acted the way they did but they never questioned it...

"I find that weird too not gonna' lie I'm unsure on why they do pretty sure it's something from when we were younger but that's me guessing we'll have to ask them about it" Yara responded

"And I still wanna know why we don't speak to our family!" Yomi stressed. "Man me too, our dynamic is weird to me like it's just us four lonely as hell in aspen no family no nothing... I ain't complaining cause we definitely got it made but I definitely wish we had some grandparents or something"

"On God"

Hearing the door opening Yara looked over seeing the familiar face walk inside the room, a smile immediately appeared on her face. "My babyyyy!" She yelled excitedly wrapping her arms around her boyfriend.

"Nasty hands ass li' girl, give me love" He smiled at her, Yara leaned up placing kisses around his face. "I missed you"

"That's my cue, love you Yara time to bother dad about my new room!"

"I love you more boo"

Once Yomi left Yara's boyfriend got on the bed getting himself comfortable, Yara had a boyfriend that went by 'Salem' .

He was a tall male mixed with Mexican and black, the young man had light skin with long hair that went down his back; the young man had a small face tattoo that complimented his dark brown eyes and he wore grills in his mouth.

The two has been dating for three years now after meeting in high-school. "I missed you Salem" Yara frowned wiping her hands.

"I missed you two ma" He leaned up kissing her

Feeling him tug on her hair Yara looked back at him. "Why are you sitting here doing that Salem" She laughed.

"I'm tryna pull on that sexy red hair snatch off that motherfucking bonnet" He rapped jokingly making her laugh. "You're childish please" Yara shook her head

"I love you girl!"
"I love you too crazy man"

"Yo' name pretty as hell to me" Salem complimented. "Thank you, now get it tatted boo"

"I knew you was gone say that shit on my mama" He laughed moving his hair from his side revealing the tattoo that in red ink. "You actually got it- Salem you love me so bad like this is crazy!"

Yara admired the tattoo with a smile, every day her boyfriend show his love for her in different ways this was just unexpected .

"I owe you" Yara pointed
"Mhm, my birthday trip to Atlanta coming up you gotta show me some" Salem laughed

A hard knock hit the door. "Come in!" Yara yelled, the door was pushed up revealing Yuri. "Family movie night, come in the movie room" She spoke

"Okay"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi.

Wasssup? What y'all got say? Cause we can under under this chapter too, I'm getting active too!

Anyways, the end frl bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.9K 24
Just read
100K 2.8K 26
Old school love
132K 4.6K 20
read to find out...