NOSTALGIA ? - S2Brakey...

By iansrecess

๐ŸŒŠ . . obsessive jakey ( river ) x bryan @ not toxic . . i think... More

LOG
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
LOVE ) I
DEVOTED ) II
BEMUSED ) III
OPPOSING
AVE
FOND
RIVETING

DECEIVER

41 7 0
By iansrecess

/     RIVER (?)   . 

Link.

/ SIX MONTHS AGO .

Nuri,   —    Act [2].

Footsteps ran across the wooden bridge. "River just stop for a second!"

"And let's just talk, okay?!" The feminine voice called out, her voice ringing throughout the area.

She slowed down her pace and looked over the bridge.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Ri..ver?"

She grunted to herself. "Ugh, where did he go?!" Her  CRIMSON EYES  peered through the river below.

Her eyes focused as she tried to see if she'd spot the guy she's been hunting down.

Until, everything went black.

River,   —    Act [1].

I stood behind Nuri, Stared at the back of her head before lifting my hand up, facing it flat down.

The side of my hand connected with her neck, quickly.

She fell unconscious.

I watched her fall to the ground.

I dropped my arm to my side. I stared intensely at the girl.

I frowned angrily.

I raised my hand — I didn't have any sort of staff on me yet.

The palm of my hand exchanged a CRYSTAL BLUE color, it was the shape of a circle and had white glowing orbs surrounding it — I extended out to the girl who laid on the ground.

The orb extended, outlining the shape of Nuri's body. Prompting her up slowly into the air, levitating her.

I didn't say a word — instead, I clasped my hands together to get rid of the ORB.

She dropped from the air and began to fall as quickly, I caught her with ease and placed around my shoulders.

The ORB casted a quick spell, making sure she wasn't able to wake up in less than 42 hours — unless I woke her up.

I backed up away from the bridge, my belt and armor clanking as I did so.

I turned around fully so I can make my way — away from the bridge.

I could feel her breathing hit against my neck, it was calm and steady.

LEAP OF FAITH.

I walked down the step's of the bridge carefully, this journey might take awhile but I'll be there in due time.

I spotted the SHRINE, I told Blu to land safely so I can hurry up and let this girl off my shoulders.

I carefully got off of my dragon and placed him inside the AMULET quickly.

I sighed deeply and walked over the grass, heading towards the SHRINE.

I walked down the couple steps and noticed the cell I was looking for. The area was dark, filled with barely dim lights.

I dropped the girl onto the ground cautiously, opening the WATER CELL with ease.

"Come on." I whispered as I dragged her into the cell and placed her on the small and honestly comfortable bed.

I laid her there comfortably, making sure she'd atleast be okay in the bed.

I took one final glance at Nuri and the rest of the room and walked away, closing the WATER CELL.

The thing is, the water cell can only be open by people who have a higher rank— such as me or my dad. This is his prison and where he kept his rivals and what not. You cannot physically leave the WATER CELL without certain permission, or if you have control of the cell itself.

I guarantee she is going to try to get out of the cage, but who knows. Maybe she'll give up—

No.. she's the type to put up a fight.

I walked out of the prison and got hit by the light of the golden sun. It made me squint my eyes.

I walked towards my dragon and immediately got onto it.

I panted exhaustively, my legs almost giving out as I walked against the tall grass. The dirt making noises under me.

I stopped walking and stared at the PALACE.

I saw the [  now ex  ]  boyfriend — Jakey, was it?        walking down the steps of the SON OF APHRODITIES PALACE. Staring down at the ground in guilt.

I purposely left Blu so nobody can spot me flying in the air— I'm that desperate, huh?

I smiled softly to myself as I stared at the boy with the dark brown and blue hair. He looked determined.

I swiftly walked behind the boy, making sure he doesn't see me.

Carefully walking onto the grounds, they were crystal white. I made sure my boots were clean, not wanting to leave any type of marks of me walking onto the platform.

As I walked over to the PALACE, I looked at each corners, each room and each wall. Making sure nobody was there.

I heard something, crying? Is someone crying?

Being as nosy as I am, I walked to where the sobbing was.

I stood in the farthest end of the room, making sure I could spot whoever was in there from where I was.

I narrowed my eyes and I felt the blood rush to my face.

I saw him, THE SON OF APHRODITE — crying in his throne. He looked ELEGANT.

His soft brown eyes having yellow highlights in them. He looked amazing.

I smiled and walked away.

I hid behind the large tree and stared at the office of the girl named KAY. I made up my mind, walking over to the large lake.

I sat by the edge of it, immediately crouching down and laying there.

I needed to do this.

It's destiny.

"Well, I didn't expect that.." The voice sounded faint. I could barley hear anything.

I felt myself being dragged, I let myself be dragged.

Time to put on an Act,

/     END OF DECEIVER   . 

Face to Face.     —      OVER )4

                   🌊         ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 4.2K 53
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
495K 16.1K 123
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ. ๐—œ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜. ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...